Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-400 of 2707

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((I just have to hammer out a few major details with Clat before I can post her again. Hmm…haven't heard from the Great Ones in a while. Perhaps Nem could pay them a visit.))

In a plane just beyond corporeal life, the Great Ones gathered. So far, the plan was working brilliantly. It was the same plan that Balance had communicated to Draco all those centuries ago. Each thought their own thoughts, yet remained a part of the whole. They talked faster than the speed of thought, wondering what other Force had been unleashed into the Universe.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
(on it)
"try not to get killed." i told isik and showed him a mental image of him exploring, but not far. i stressed that.
then i took off to go consult the Great Ones. i found their valley and landed in front of them. "i've got some information."
Death was first to speak. He glared down at the younger dragon. "What is your information?"
"Do tell," chimed in Life. She offered a sly grin at her mate and brother. The others all started talking at once.
Earth, the largest of them all, gestured with one claw, silencing the others. "Nemesis, we are all eager to hear this information. We fear this has gone far beyond thes original plan. There is another Force loose in the Universe." He glared down at her. "Are you and the Alliance prepared to lose everything if it means victory?"
"you know my answer. i've done t before. but i can not say for the rest. the others have seen that clat is traitor. she but Thunderbird back in time and had the weapons. she plans something. i fear we must flee before she notices it
Time spoke up. "There is nowhere left to flee. We created this to be a safe place, a place of healing. Instead the Shadows are knocking down the door and one of your own is letting them in!"
Magic hushed her mate before speaking. "Eden was the one true Paradise. We imbibed it with our own power so it would remain a safe place as long as there was unity. Since the time of the Dragonknights, unity between Man and Dragon has fallen."
Draco spoke next, his deep voice grave. "The spells that protect Eden arr failing. There is little hope here. Clat MUST be killed, and it MUST be her closest relation who does the deed."
"i see that. but you are wrong. there is one more place. two, actually. but we must not go to the later. it would be the end of..." i paused in my soft voice and said, "us. the first was meant for dragons and dragons alone. no shadow could enter. only the closest of the relatives of dragons could enter. and no one with the intentions of letting other beings in will get in. if they do it will only be there ashes." i hung my head thinking of that place. mostly fire. mostly dessert. a real dragon would thrive. not me. i would come out only at night and then my scales would be black. not what i wanted the alliance to deal with. no, they would go there, i to the icebound land. i could travel back and forth, they could not. it would be best.
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
There she is I fly up to join her and communicate. I use thoughts and feelings, not trusting my words or knowing if she spoke a language I understood. She communicates her loneliness, and her name: Ketna (IDK, It just sounds right). We fly together, but keep our distance, communicating more fluently each minute, eventually falling into our own language. Eventually I notice that we are coming closer, but I don't correct my course, and neither does she. We fly higher, our minds nearly one.

((I'll leave the rest to your imagination.))
((*raises eyebrows* got that idea from eragon book 4 eh?)
((Inheritance? No, why would you say that?))
((erm....read the last two chapters. almost exactly lie shaphera and firin mating.))
Draco gently lifted Nemesis' head so that she looked him in the eyes. "Those other places are not places of Healing. Those worlds were born in violence and blood. Eden was born in peace, lovingly created by our own claws. Nemesis, you need not sacrifice yourself alone."
Lifesmiled sweetly. "You may find that the family you aalways longed for has been right in front of you. And, in about a year, you will be rewarded forf your loyalty to the Alliance."
((Curious indeed. Just don't ask where my ideas are coming from))
last edited over a year ago
(i try not to)
i curled my lips. "you know who i am. you know who i can be. you know what always happens. and if you meant what i think you did, that would ill me. you know it. unless you want it, i was breed for this. i clean up a mess, or create it. in any world. keep it in mind." i growl then fly away.
Life watched the pale dragon fly off. One day, Nemesis would see that she had changed. At the moment, she was trapped in her past, unable to move on.
((actually, unable to get on is good. for her, change is a two way road. and she never knows which is the right way, or which is the way that will lead to good/bad. she has to guess.))

i landed outside my cave. i looked around for isik.
((Seems some of those guesses might tear the Alliance apart for good))
Death stood next to Life.
"Change happens. You and I both know that. Eggs are laid and dragons die every day. We deal with that every day." Death spoke softly, a reassuring tone in his soft voice. "Perhaps our Father, the Being, intendd this world to be the new Earth."
"But that does not explain the rash actions of the hatchling," Life retorted.
"Life, no one can ever explain the antics of aa hatchling. You of all Dragons should Know that."
it seems so.
((And now, may I present, for the first time in Eden…nah, not telling yet. You'll just have to wait and see. Trust me, this bit here could change a lot))
Death left Life where she was. Since none of the others would take the little hatchling in their claws, he would have to do so himself.
He left for the Deathrealms, already calling to the departed Soul he needed. The dead Dragon sure was prompt. No sooner had Death landed did the Dragon approach.
"I am ready for whatever you need me for," he said, snapping to attention.
"No need for that with me. You've been hanging around those old soldiers, haven't you?" Death was a fatherly figure to his charges. Many of them had loved ones still alive. These were the ones who tried the hardest to ggo back.
"Not really. Will I really get to see her? I died before she could tell me, you know. I hope she's like me."
"Just remember, Nlaa. You're to persuade her. Nothing more. She's even more powerful than we had thought. Fly carefully tonight."
I awake from a deep sleep. I can't believe I let myself do that. I turn to my sleeping mate and sigh. Well, at least the mystery of Isik's parentage is solved. But I'm worried, His egg was found abandoned, what could have happened? I shake my head, Whatever happens, we have each other, for now. I call out to the others, <What news of the present? everything's fine back here...> I wonder if I should tell the others? Isik is... my son.
<Nothing seems any different here. I'm still working on a way to bring you forward, but it isn't easy. The timestream here is so much different from Earth's. I wish I had the chance to study it in-depth…> I laughed mentally. Seemed I was starting to sound like Father. I just hope my experiments don't lead to my death just yet. Not with the Shadows so near.
<Yeah, time is a little... Odd. However, Quantum entanglement may be a solution, after all, that theory would make spatial displacement plausible, so why would temporal displacement be much different? I'll work on it a little back here, and seal anything I find away for you.> I look at Ketna, wondering if I could find a way to bring her with me. <By the way, how's Isik?>
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
name:Mizuko
age:same age as Twera though he seems like he's 800 acting so mature
species:Dragon
looks:blue dragon with emerald green eyes.
bio(if wanted):I grew up in the water always living practicing my powers.I could freeze,steam,and bend water all time.At my age they call me'the strongest water dragon'.

name:Mizuko
age:same age as Twera though he seems like he's 800 acting so mature
species:
((cool))
i saw him and walked over to him. i happened to catch his sent. it startled me and i took a whiff of it again. i growled. ketna.... my thoughts went over the facts i knew about my old friend. that was why this place was so familiar. i had traveled here before. but of his father....then t hit me. his sent was much like...thunderhawk! that sonovabitch! he got himself a lady friend. well, about time. i thought about how i had traveled here before. the gold scale. i focused on t and sent a roar back in time, to where thunder was. it shook the ground and traveled far and wide. then i sent one thought, "well done Thunderbird."
I charge out the water and start flying.I charge zooming over rocks and landing.I look for Nemesis the only elder dragon.I cock my head and listen.I hear her and start to smell her I almost charge into her."Hey Nemesis"I say
i jump back and swing my tail. "for the love of flying, i am a trained killer! don't jump me!"
"I'm a trained killer as well and"I start and look at my gash"Those shadows don't play I just got back from Earth"I give you a'don't ask how i got there'look
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
and while you`re talking Isik slips out of the cave.
(porcupine !)
Why did I have to touch it ?Why ?
Now I know how much it hurts to touch a porcupine ,a lot.I hope Nemesis can get this out cuz it hurts.
<That would be nice. I wish we had thought to bring Father's records with us.>
i give, "i don't care" look and turn and look for isik. i see him and i chuckle at his expression. i gently help him pull the needles out after numbing him. i frown at him and tell him the porcupine was defending it's self.
I dive down and straight back up behind Nemesis
I looked anxxiously at the crystal. This felt so much lke the first time he left. And we had just been starting to get close again.
i answer the question i knew was coming. "he's not mine."
As I thought about how much I've lost, the crystal grew warm. I nearly dropped it in shock.
i sent a thought to twera, < what happened?>
<Thunder…the crystal…> My mind struggled to form a coherent thought.
I need to meet the other dragons,I think and fly into another dragon
Glid left to hunt, leaving me to fix up the cave. I piled the rubble at the back, where it wouldn't be tripped on. The evil instruments I heaped unceremoniously in a daark corner. The crystal went on a broad shelf. Out of the bedding that had been scattered, I was able to make up three dragon beds and a human one.
I fly into a dragon that was in a cave on accident.
"Watch where you're going!" My mood certainly wasn't the best today.
"Sorry"I say and concentrate"Ever since I got this gash on my body I can't fly right"
"I'm quite well versed in healing magics. As long as you do not serve the Shadows, I can heal you." I started wondering where the newcomer had come from. He could be working with Clat.
((Sorry, had a busy day today, lets just say Thunder's delayed response is a result of an unstable time-stream.))

<Well done? Er, what exactly do you mean? As for the crystal, what's wrong? What happened?> And why does it sound like there should have been a huge delay between the two statements?
I nearly jumped when Thunder's thoughts pushed into my mind. Today was turning out to be an off day. I huffed and worked on fixing the bed. It was of a tangled, heather-like plant. Problem was, if one wasn't layijng on it at just the right angle, it tied itself in knots. <It warmed up when I thought about how much and how little has changed. That's it. Nothing to worry about.> My mental voice was harsh. I knew he didn't deserve such a chewing out--human expressions are so odd--but he was my brother and in a different time. That, and the entire universe was conspiring against me in the form of a knotty pile of heather.
I cringe at Twera's harsh tone, but I don't say anything about it. Probably having a bad day, the universe seems to like screwing with her. <The crystal warmed up? I don't know much about magic, but could a spell in the crystal be reacting to your thoughts? Maybe waiting for some keyword to activate it?> Ketna stirs in her sleep, and I realize that she'll be hungry when she wakes. Better go find something before she eats ME! I fly off, searching for a nice, juicy buck.
((And Twera actually joked! Did you catch it?))
<I don't know! You're the one that left it for me!> I started furiously picking at the heather. As it turned out, I wasn't having just a bad day, I was having a bad life. Would I ever gget the chance to live like a normal dragon my age?
((Not unless it was the last sentence, that made me laugh a little.))

Tch, why did I give her that crystal? Honestly, I don't have a clue; it seemed odd, and I needed something to test my theory with. I spot a herd of deer and drop down on them. I take a runt for myself (culling the herd), But I strike down a nice plump one for Ketna. The beginning of an idea stirs in my head, but it slips away before I can focus on it.
((That was it. Yeah, she's not really a household dragon. It's no wonder Thunder didn't like her))
I was just about ready to flame the *bleep*ing heather when Glid got back. Normally, I would have been overjoyed to see him. But, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't be trying to untangle a pile of heather that looked as if it hadn't been laid on in many years. ((By many years, it's really since the time Thunder was sent back to))
((Damn, I would just get a new bed. Poor Twera.))
((Two things. #1, it's been many years since a dragon used it. #2, the universe just doesn't like her at all))
I shake my head and my wound heals"Thank goodness and I got that gash from the Shadows"I say
"Then you might as well make yourself comfortable. My name is Twera. I am a member of the Alliance. We had been brought together to put a stop to the Shadows." I settled onto one of the other beds and told the story of that windy, snowy night on Earth.
"Um...I have a place to go when I need to Twera and I'm Mizuko"I say
"Well…Mizuko…you are always welcome here." I was pissed that he wouldn't at least let me tell the story. But then again, it would be better to wait. The pain of our losses was still fresh. We would all need time to heal, time to find the meaning in our lives again. And time to pick ourselves up and carry on.
"And would you please tell that story"I say
I smiled. "It would be my pleasure. You see, it all started on a snowy, windy night on Earth. The Shadows were just starting to take over. Me, I was pregnant and nearly blind. My parents and Ture Love were dead, and my brother most likely so. I didn't have much hope that night. I might have been trying to kill myself. Either way, the Great Ones guided me through the storm to the cave." I continued talking, describing each member of the Alliance in great detail. I told of laying my egg, the confusion of knowledge, and the death of Gymish. In aharsh voice, I spoke of losing Clat and Glid, seeing Nlaa again, and meeting with the Great Ones. I spoke of the Nem's defection, the last, desperate fight, and our final days on Earth. "While we were all waiting on that riverbank, I thought it a goood idea to leave something behind, a memory of our time here. I pulled a scale from my side and left it near the bridge of ice Nemesis created. There was to be no return through the portal to this world. None of us was to return to Earth. We gave it up for lost, following Clat's advice. I was the one to Seal the Door." I paused, thinking for a moment. "Not a day goes by that I wonder if we made the right choice."
"You sealed the door to Earth.Not that good seeing how I can go to Earth just by thinking of it"I say and disappear then reappear"Like that"
"But you still did good"I say"I found a way back in tho but it's from my powers"
"There must be another Door. The one I Sealed was a physical Door, you had to actually go through it to use it." I looked at Mizuko, my expression unreadable. "Since you are from Earth, how have things fared in our abscence? It is only fair. The Ways say 'a story for a story/Must be told/When Adventures end/And so does the Cold.'"
"Darker with shadows filled through it.More polluted then usual and the air stuck to your chest.I remember how it when down. Every time I go I try to keep myself secret,but when I saw one of the Shadows beating up another dragon.I went in and attacked I fought a great fight,but some more Shadows came and i got the gash on my body.I flew back and crashed into a building.I froze the shadows that attacked me but the frost was colder then dry ice.Never to melt unless I want it to.I flew then activated my way back but something slammed into me and I spun out of control.I reactivated my way back and was back here.But again it was darker,polluted,and bloodier as ever"I say
"I have another door to get there and I only know where it is and I'm gonna keep it that way"I say
"That is bad news indeed. Alas, we cannot return. You must be the one to rally support."
"You want me to go back to earth already"I ask
"Not quite yet. You need to rest here for a time before we send you back. I can See that you seek answers." I lit the fire, watching the dancingg flames.
i circled the sphere in the center of my cave. i was chanting. my tail drew out the runes. finally i stepped back and watched the mist float up. i nodded and let isik climb on my back so we could visit the dwarves. i helped them mold there axes and then collapsed a wall for them. in turn they paid me with a large diamond. i took it back and placed the diamond in the ice sphere. i admired my handiwork. i set isik in a small sand-covered bed. he curled up and fell asleep. i nodded then walked into the circle. i pressed on the sphere and it glowed. then in a flash i was looking at my reflection in the frosted ice. it was a much younger version of me. i was smaller and leaner, less muscled. i closed my eyes and stepped out of the circle. i fell asleep.

(past Nemesis.)

i glanced around. this new world was strange. so much like earth. i had a job. what was it? oh ya, find my old friend...what was her name? oh well. find her, find dragon from the future. that's what the dream told me. a great dragon much like me-maybe one of my ancestors-told me that a dragon i would meet again in 2000 more years was in eden. he was sent back in time and iwas told to give him a message.
"the alliance finds out more every day.if you try to change the past, you only set the future to what we know. so, twera says do whatever you want, Thunderbird."
for some reason i doubted that this twera had realy said that. more like the the dragon that told me that wanted to be sly. or not follow orders. maybe both.
i took off and pumped my wings,up down up down, in constant rhythm. i turned when i saw what i was looking for. i landed outside the cave and stuck my head in.
"it's nemesis. i'm back. how are you?" i asked the stretching figure. "i'm good nemesis. long time no see, how are you?"
"fine, other than you're the only one not worried when i turn up."
she laughed and swished her tail. "i have to tell you something!"
"then tell me!"
"i just met this amazing guy."
"and?"
"he's amazing."
i laughed. "no kidding?"
"no realy! he was so sweet. and it's lonely without any dragons to talk to here."
"and he's your..." i let the sentence hang.
"mate."
i nodded. "may i ask his name?"
"yes! he called himself thunderhawk."
i smiled. typical man-name. a swoosh of wings behind me then a tail hit me and rolled me over. i jumped up to see a snarling figure with a deer in it's claws. i opened my wings and bellowed a challenge. he hit me. he actually had the ever to hit me. he responded to my challenge in kind. i launched into the air and landed on him. he whipped around and i jumped back. "that's thunder hawk!" my friend shouted. i lowered my wings but kept the snarl. "well then, Thunderbird, i have a message for you."
I stared into the flames, thinking. How was I able to think across time? It just didn't add up. There was something more to this world. I began planning. I would first have to bring Thunder forward. Then we would search for the hidden mysteries of Eden.
((Remember what Death did a page or two ago? This is what happens next. Can Nlaa really turn Clat around? Or is there something more sinister in the young dragon?))

Nlaa knew the way to Clat's cave. The dead have their ways. It was an easy trip, as far as he was concerned. Nlaa knew Twera had laid, as she had said as much last time they saw each other.
He saw Clat standing on a landing ledge, watching the horizon. She was so much like her mother. The tense muscles, the bright eyes. He landed next to her.
"Hello Clat."
"Who are you?" Her voice was deeper than he expected, deeper than his.
"I am your father, Nlaa." She turned away.
"I have no father. He died long ago."
"Yes, he did. He died to protect those he loved from the Shadows."
"The Shadows are not real. They are the dark thoughts of Man and the nightmares of Dragons. There is no stopping them."
"Then what do you mean by bringing your family and friends here?"
"Here they will find thed truth just as I have said. There is no conquering what you are. Purity and innocence last only so long. Sooner or later the ball must end. The sun must set."
"Each being conquers their Shadows in their own way."
"The Shadows cannot be conquered. The can only be held off for a little while. But they always return."
(this is the present nemesis)
i sent a thought to twera. <i know how to bring thunder bac. but first i will explain what i did.>
I was jerked out of my thoughts by Nem's message. <Really? How?>
((Bet you didn't see that bit between Nlaa and Clat coming))
I nod at Twera.I just go to a bed and slowly drift into sleep.
Mizuko would be our last link to Earth. I noted his coloring. It wouldn't be hard to pass him off as a Dark Dragon.
My body turns darker to almost black.Saying that I looked like a Dark Dragon.
I held the crystal, thinking. Why would Thunder give me such a gift if he didn't know what it did? Here, the unknown was to be feared.
I wake up and lock eyes on the crystal.My body turns back to its natural shade."What's that"I ask
"It's a gift from my brother. I miss him terribly."
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
Pierre Dragon and can transform into human. Human form is an African American with caramel skin with dark brown freckles and light brown hair that's like Justin Bieber's.
Pierre Dragon and can transform into human. Human form is an African American with caramel skin with
((Glad you could join us))
(Justin Beiber? bla.)

<i can travel between this land and two others. i do so by a small gold scale. it can also sent my thoughts back in time. i told the young me to give a message to thunder. i can't remember what happens but i'm sure if think on it i could.>
<I hope Thunder is ok. Listen to me, worrying over my older brother. I do wish I knew what the Shadows WERE.>
<i know.they are the fears and mistakes of creatures. the unicorns started it.>
<I've never even seen a unicorn. Mother didn't really mention them much>
<purity. that is what they are. the complete opiset of shadows. the shadows originated from them, then grew on other sins. i've seen them. i met a funny one, he was called lightfoot.>
I prodded the heather into a more comfortable shape. <Nemesis, where did Dragons and Men come from. Mother never told me those stories. She always said I'd know the truth when the time was right. I know I'm sounding like a silly hatchling, but, agewise, that's all I am.> I could feel tears, hot and wet, filling my eyes. <I know I was chosen by thed Great Ones, but why?>
<it is said, that some lives are linked across time. connected by an ancient calling. destiny.the great ones and the being were not the first powerful forces. that i know about them is one of the reasons why i am cursed. to say nothing. i am afraid i cannot tell you, other than, 3 brothers.>
<Nem, ever since Thunder was sent back, I've been able to keep talking to him. He's trying to see if the past holds answers, I think.>
"I know where the Shadows are"I say"I hate going back to earth but I have to"I say"I'm gong back to earth tommorow no questions asked and maybe you could go with me"I sat
"I cannot go back," I told him. Impressive as his power was, we could not travel together.
< perhaps it is the bond between brothers and sisters.> i make sure clat is asleep then fly to twera's cave. i catch the last bit of the ale's sentance and say, "i can go."
"Are you sure you want to risk it? What about Isik?"
My eyes reach Nemesis"Okay but I have to"I say"I be right back"I let my wings loose and took off,flying past Nemesis.I charge straight into the water and slam into my way to get back to earth.I fly around the shoot water on one of the shadows.I see the ones I froze still in there place.I change into the human form,and charge into battle.I start climbing a building,stabbing my foot into the brick concrete.I get to the top and see a mob of shadows.I pull my bow and launch for arrows,explosive arrows.They hit their mark and their heads look my way,but I slam my foot on the roof make some of it collapse.I swing my way in before they see me.
I lay on m bed of heather, trying not to worry.
"i'll be back." i assured twera. i concentrated and shimmered. then shimmered on earth. i shook my head and stared at the shadows. i shoot icicles at them and take into the air. i swipe my tail at one and it falls to the ground. they hadn't changed their ways. still the same formations. i snap a neck then tell (whatever his name is) to come back. i'd seen enough to give a report.then i shimmer and come back to twera's cave. "simple as that for me. 3rd nature for me."
"What's it like? How bad is it? Be honest?"
I don't come back,I run across then I know first hand their's no way we can defeat them on a first line attack.I vapor travel back on Eden right near Twera."My same description of it last time.Horrible the shadows are still in their old ways.I'm" say
My face fell. If the Shadows were still in their old ways, Earth would soon cease to exist.
((Damn internet's P*ssing me off, been dead since my last post, now I have to get in here from school>:())

"Ye-owch, Was that Nemesis? Why'd she have to do all that, and how the hell did she get back here in the first place?" I set the deer down for Ketna and, after briefly asking her if she needed anything else, I fly off to see what I can do. You can do what ever you want. Well, let's find some Dwarves.
I touched the crystal, in need of reassurance. For some strange reason, I was unable tosense Thunder.
(past nem) i turn to ketna ans asked, "is he usually that dull?"
she shook her head no. "would you like to share the deer?" i smiled. ketna knew it was n my nature to fight anyone, and so knowing that, left me alone about fighting thunder. "maybe just a leg." i pulled off a front leg then swallow it whole. "so how has your life been?"
"usual.you?"
"same.i'l come back tonight if you don't mind." she nodded and i took off. by the time i caught up with thunderhawk i was out of breath. he was fast and a long way away. he ave me a strange look. "what?" i asked. "how did you get here?" he asked me. "i flew."
"no." he sounded angry. "how did you go back in time?"
"i didn't. look, i don't know you but one of my ancestors told me to give you a message from twera."
"twera!?!? why wouldn't she just tell me?"
"i don't know!" i snapped. " it sounded to me that she didn't have this 'twera's' permission. now, the message was something like, 'don't stress out. anything you do in the past seals the fate of the future. just chill out thunderbird. if you panic you could end up not going back.' and yes, she did say 'bird'"
(ummmmm. did i miss something? nemesis told her old self to give that message to thunderHAWK and she said it was from twera to get him to listen.)

(present nem) "are you ok twera?"
((Oops. I'll just delete that one, then.))
"I'm fine, really. No need to worry. It's not like I'm about to lay or anything." I winced. I'd nearly forgotten those early days.
(("you're so pretty" (inside joke))

"ya. well i'm gonna check on isik." <hope he didn't do anything stupid. if he did i am giving him to your care twera>
<Considering the last hatchling I took care of ran off for a year, that might not be a very good plan.> I laughed to myself.
((It's a miracle, my internet decided to come back(Knock on wood), every time I make a complaint public the problem seems to fix itself to make me look like an incompetent whiner.))

"Ah, so the current you is visiting Eden at this point, and someone, most likely the you from the time were I belong, gave you the message you relayed to me." I gave a satisfied snort. All this time travel crap is easier that I would have expected. "So, do you have any news about one called 'Isik'?" I ask. Geez, I thought the female was supposed to be the one always worrying.
((Hey, Alvin2442, if Mizuko is going back and forth to Earth, Then you should read World of the Shadows. Here's a link to link.))
Perhaps life here wouldn't be so bad after all.
standing at the cave entrance watching the porcupine planing a revenge
I take the past Nemesis' silence as a 'no' and continue fleshing out my plan. I shall get the dwarves to build a facility, one designed for use by dragons. I will provide the necessary data and instructions for some of the more complex electronics, but they should have more than the knowledge and skill needed for the construction. Yes, a facility that the humans would envy.
I decided to poke around my cave a bit more. After all, Thunder could have left another gift. Besides, I wasn't too eager to start cleaning up those evil objects. Better save that chore for a rainy day.
I picked up the crystal, noting the increase in the light it gave, and headed for the back wall of my cave. I could see a small hole in the rock, about a claw-length up from the floor. Carefully, I started picking at it, bringing down dirt and small pebbles.
(good thinking zero)

(past nem)
i keep following the male. he was up to something and the reason i travel lands is to be in on them things.
(present)
i fly to my cave and lay down. "what are you doing?" i ask isik. he says, "planing my revenge." i chuckle and as, "can i help?"
I didn't want to tear down the whole wall just yet, as it could cause a cave-in. So, I picked.
Multiple geothermal stations; the entire facility will be empty for a long time, so some kind of automatic maintenance; An A.I. core will be to much trouble, don't need it getting any weird ideas; cryogenics? They may be my ticket back, but they draw to much energy, so I don't think so... And of course, the Door is fully open at this point, so no trouble getting probes to Earth... I go into a slight dive, aiming for a small cave at ground level, consciously avoiding any form of stealth so as to not startle the sentries hidden about. I wonder what the others will think when they find the place.
i saw him dive for the dwarves. "crap." i thought. i plummet after him and pull him back and to the left. just in time. dwarf catapults were wickedly accurate. "friend!" i yell in dwarf, "friend! i am a friend!" then i circle and land, ignoring the look from thunder. "i am nemesis, and i am here to introduce another friend, thunderhawk." i say as he lands. out of the corner of my mouth i say to him, "you could have chose a less up-tight group of dwarves, idiot."
"I'm sure I could have handled it, those projectiles are clearly iron-bearing, they wouldn't have touched me." Forgetting that this was a version of Nemesis that had never met me, I never explained my abilities.
"shut up you idiot." i told him as the dwarf showed himself. i nodded to him and he examined me. "foll'ew."he said in an accent. he led us into the caves and i told thunder that theses were the magic diggers, the ones that dig magic and crystals out of the ground. anything they fire at you could kill you. no matter who or what your power may be.
Just behind the rock wall was anotheer room.
"Danm, just freeze me next time..." This Nemesis is mean.
I stopped digging. Whatever was in the new room could wait. I really did have to get to work on those objects. They all had long histories and werecovered in magic. I would have to record everything I found, for later scrutiny. Tonight was not going to be fun.
"not yet" I answer
Frustrated with my own curiosity--why I had to inherit that from Father is beyond me-- Isat myself down and set to work on a set ofrusty thumbscrews. They were human-sized, and cursed to increase the pain for the victim. That was to be expected, so I just jotted down the note and removed the spell.
"good. i want to she your creativity."

"it would be a less painfull death." mutter and flick my tail. he was [i]annoying[i]
I shift myself human.I start typing on the computer,sliding with the chair,and using every bit of technology I got.I spin around and shoot some water into something.Finally,I get a lock on earth.I zoom in using the camera's I got there.The shadows were still in there old ways.I lock at the human's but spot one thing...A dragon's egg.My eyes flash as one of the shadow's almost step on it.I reach in using my water powers and it lands in my hand.I get out of where I'm and shift back into a dragon and take off.
I ignore Nemesis' irritation. "You said this particular group of dwarves deals mainly with crystals? Hmmm, I don't have any experience with crystal based computing, but, theoretically, A system like that could run much more efficiently..." I trail off, running my plans through my head, searching for any place that needed modification. Won't need that cooling system after all...
I fly towards whoever had the crystal.
When the thumbscrews were clean and curse-free, I started work on the other objects. Some took longer than others, but they all had to be cleaned.
"well, f you don't need me anymore i'll get going." i say then turn around and fly off.
I flap my wings over Nemesis,after almost crashing into her.After that,I do a sudden stop and charge after her
I decided to save the sword for last. The deaths it had caused…
I stop and start flying towards Twera...I needed to talk to her
I sensed Mizuko before I saw him. That particular talent had beenborn from my near blindness. Iestimated his arrival time at six minutes, which was just enough time to put away the objects and put out a nice welcome.
I fly faster the time I would make it was about 3 minutes if I kept this speed.I slow down<Hey Twera what's up I give you about 6 minutes to put away the objects>I think to Twera then fly the way I was
<Not much. What brings you here, Mizuko? Nevermind. It can wait until you're inside, at least. I hope you're hungry. I just put a couple sides of buffalo on the fire to roast.>
<I'm not use to this kind of chat but anyway,I coming in,yes I'm hungry,and I found a dragon's egg near the shadows.When I get to the cave I'll feel you in>I think to Twera then see the cave<Also I need to talk to you>I slow down my speed
A dragon egg! That was surely good news. Maybe it would be my real chance at raising a family. Perhaps Mizuko wouldn't mind…No. Not yet, anyway. <That's good to hear. Watch the edge of the cliff there; it's coming loose.>
I shift my weight so the dragon egg doesn't fall off.I perch my claws on a part of the cliff,flapping my wings.I fly near Twera but out of his way.I show Twera the dragon egg"Funny what I can do with the water ,There's something about me I haven't told anyone"
"I'd love to hear it."
I look down and shake my head"I..."I can't bring myself to tell
I strode over to the other dragon and look him in the eye. "If you could not do it, you would not have mentioned it to begin with. Remember, only show your teeth if you are prepared to bite," I said softly. The hardships we all had been through changed us and brought us closer together, as a family ofsorts.
I give a smile and start to strode my wings"Something to do with Water the great one I kinda host her"((Is Water a she or he))<My life was complicated as I lost my family like you>I touch one of Twera memorys on accident
"Where do you come up with these saying"I give a laugh"A ship is safe in the harbor,but that's not why harbor's our built"
((Water is female. Her mate is Fire))
<I lost more tan family,> I replied, showing him the memories I had tried so hard to repress. <I lost True Love. Nlaa was his name. He was probably the greatest dragon you'd ever meet. But when the Shadows caught him…>
"They just come to me. You look famished. Here. Eat." I threw a side of meat in front of him, saving the other for myself.
I catch the meat in my mouth<I know what you have lost.I've seen the coldest water and the hottest flame.I know of your True Love I've lost mine too.>I stop there.I start to chew on the meat"A man dies daily, only to be reborn in the morning, bigger, better and wiser."
<I had an idea. If you're willing, we could raise this egg together. It might…ease our losses.>
"I have ariddle for you. What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening?" I pulled at my meat, savoring the taste.
"The man it's a baby crawling on it four legs in the afternoon it's a man walking on two legs and in the evening a old man walking on two legs and a cane"I answer and save the taste of the meat
"Also this riddle,It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?"I say
"I'm not sure. I haven't heard that one before." <Do you want to? It could help all three of us.>
<Sure>"The answer is Nothing;Nothing is greater then god and more evil then the Devil,Poor people have nothing,the rich need nothing,and if you eat nothing you'll die"
"I'll see you around Twera I just needed some input from another member of the Alliance"I give you a wink and take off flying.I plunge my claws into a deer and roast it with my water which I made fire hot.I start flying again,dodging other things.I take a deep breath and let out a blast of fire.I go to earth through my door.I fly ahead and take out one of the Dark Dragons with my claw.I blast another one with a fire and water blast.I keep closing my eyes as memories keep flowing through my head.I show my teeth and bite one's neck,killing it.I grab chunks of the earth and throw them at them.I start flying again,the sky full of darkness.I barely see where I'm going and I start to cough.I suck in all the cloud of smoke and shoot it all out.I fly to the original door and look at everybody's scale.I lock eyes on mine a Sliver,Blue,and Green pure waterfall.I fly straight into my door and go back to Eden.I fly around and start eating some of the deer.
I smiled, watching him leave. It would be nice…having a family again. With Thunder trapped in the past, I felt more alone than ever.
(Now that I've read fight back,rp I can feel better about the Alliance)

I flap my wings towards Twera's cave.<I think the egg's about to hatch>I beat for a second<I be there in a minute>A minute pass and I'm there
((So you understand the story so far? You're more than welcome to ask questions))
I smiled at his return. "I made a nest for it," I told him, standing aside so he could see it.
(I understood the whole thing and I was a secret member of the Alliance and I took some of the Dark Dragons)

I give a smile back"Wonderful"I turn towards the egg to see some of it starting to crack
((Interesting. Remind me to message you with some info on Clat))

I stood next to Mizuko. <This is the wy it was supposed to be. Perhaps this is a sign that the reiggn of the Shadows is finally over.> "What will we name it?"
"Hmmmm,How about Samuel"The dragon peaks out of the egg
<I don't think the Dark Dragons are done with what they came>I stop a little feeling them destroying something on earth<Mind Dragon you but I'm a fire dragon as well,along with earth and air>
"That's a perfect name." I nuzzled little Samuel, our adopted son. I blocked my mind from Mizuko, he didn't need to hear this. <Mother, Father, Nlaa. Wherever you are, I hope that you are all happy. I wish to see you, but not yet. I have a family now.> I opened my mind again. <Then we will fight until we win.>
i am lost. can some1 summarize?
<I will fight on the first line of attack and not silently and on the last line like I did last time>I gently put Samuel in the nest you made
OKay I had a chat with Twera I find a dragon egg it cracked and we named it Samuel as we our its adoptive parents and now we're just doing whatever))
<Just be careful. I do not want to lose you to them.> I pushed back the memories and pulled out the crystal Thunder had left for me. "This lets me keep in contact with Thunder, even though he is trapped in the past. I haven't yet figured out how far back he was sent yet."
"Oh he lost in time huh"I shake my head<I will.You won't end up losing me to them>((Okay that just seems awkward the way you used that text))
((She gets very formal when she's hiding something or really emotional))
I set the crystal on a shelf, high out of Samuel's reach. A lot of changes would have to be made in here. I started planning it allin my mind, visualizing the process. I let Mizuko watch.
((Lol ok thanks for that))

I play with Samuel and dodge the claw mark he tries
Instead of joining the males in their game, I set to work on hatchling-proofing the cave. First things first, the fire. I placed large rocks around it, creating a barrier between it and Samuel. He'd grow quickly enough. I began wondering about his real parents. Surely they would not have left him on his own like that on purpose.
I touch him on the head and my eyes glow white.It stops and I take my hand off him."His parents were killed by the shadows or Dark Dragons"I continue playing with Samuel
"How did you know that?" I asked, turning around. I looked down at our adopted son. Seems the three of us had a lot in common. The Great Ones surely had their reasons for bringing little Samuel to us. As I watched him play, I noticed how different he was from Clat when she was that age. Clat had been…distant. She didn't play very much. She had also been more delicate in build.
Samuel jumps on my back"I'm gonna take him for a flight"Gently I make it to where he won't fall off.I start to flap my wings<Get this cave hatching-proof>
<Of course I will. Be safe you two.> Since they were leaving, this would give me the perfect opportunity to use my magic. I had refrained from doing so earlier because, to be honest, I wasn't sure if I trusted Mizuko. I'd probably have to tell him when he got back.
Pushing the thought out of my mind for now, I focused on my power, willing it to hatchling-proof the den. Ikept my eyes closed, listening carefully. It didn't take very long before everything was perfect. I smiled and arranged the bedding. There was only enough to make a double bed for Mizuko and I toshare and a small one for Samuel.
I love the air of this coolness.I stop at the valley for a drink.Samuel jumps off my back and gets sip of water and gets back on my back.I take off flying.I shoot some water out my mouth mixed with fire.I went around Eden just to show Samuel what it's like.I fly back to the cave.I spot the cave,tuck my wings,charge into it,and make a soft landing
I crooned softly, greeting the two. Once they were inside, I set about removing all traces of the landing. <Next time, lift your claws up and skid to a stop. Friction will do all the work for you.>
<Ok...>Samuel was asleep so I put him in the bed for him.I take a glance towards the sky
"What is it?" I asked, noticing Mizuko staring off into space. "I don't think the Shadows will find us here."
I turn around"Sorry"I reply"Just remembering memories"I lay on the bed you made and wrap my tail around my eyes and fall asleep
I followed suit. Memories…it all came down to past mistakes. Perhaps Thunder was far enough back to make a difference.
I wake up,thinking.I get up and let out my wings.I fly out of the cave,needing to find a book.
I slept on, my dreams filled with past memories and future plans.
angry
OK! NOW, EVERYONE STOP POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one post until someone tells me WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?
I keep flying,then I'm hit with a bunch of ice
smirk
thank you for explaining what i already know. and for now on, you ARE Sudoku. get used to it alvin. zero got used to Thunderbird.
((So far, Twera and Mizuko have gotten pretty close, thanks to the hatchling Samuel. Both older dragons had True Love, but lost it to the Shadows. Samuel lost his parents to the Shadows. Thus, the three are oddy suited for each other. While the males are out, Twera uses her strange power to hatchling-proof the cave. I think that should do it. Twera did compare Samuel and Clat. Speaking of whom, we have yet to seewhat she's up to))
smile
thank you! see? that is how you summarize. and yes, what is with clat?
((I'm Mizuko thank you very much))

I keep flying till I reach another cave with the book I need o the ground open.I claw it and see the page I need.<I'm going to find Clat see yah soon>I take off flying,to where my last hint on where Clat was
(that may be so, but learn to understand the word "nick-name". and you will always be that to nemesis.)

i nudge isik then fly off to see twera. i land in the cave and say, " i seam to have missed something. mind telling me?"

(sorry, i know but nem don't)
"Well, I have a family again. See, Mizuko and I both lost our True Loves to the Shadows. He found Samuel down below. Apparently he lost his real parents to the Shadows. So, we adopted him"

Clat watched the skies. Glid was out there somewhere, and she had a pretty good idea of where. She didn't serve the Great Ones or the Shadows. Rather, she served herself, as dragons should do. Forcing Thunderhawk back in time to see the error of his ways should work. Of course, her little "gift" to Mother would demonstrate the kind of power she had now.
A white demon skittered up to her, speaking its rough language. She replied in kind, then sent it on its way. Blasted things. They never knew how to properly follow orders. Oh well. She'd kill them soon enough. Once the trap was set, there would be no escape.
I lift my claws up,and skid to a stop.Friction does the work for me.i see a white demon.I shoot a blast of fire at it then claw it down.I fly in the direction it came from
Clat heard approaching wingflaps. This intruder could ruin her hard work. She flew out to demand why this dragon was intruding.
I take a deep breath and let out a shot of fire,at whoever I heard with wingflaps.I fly faster and let a blast of water and fire at Clat
Clat bellowed, her deep voice ringing off the rocks. She dove at the intruder, attacking him with her mind as well.
I focus hard and put up a mind block.I dodge Clat diving at me and blast her with fire<I found Clat,though she's attacking me>I send to Twera then blast water at Clat
Clat! Frantic with rage, I launch myself out of the cave, sealing it magically behind me. <<HOLD ON! I'M COMINGG!> I send back, putting on another burst of speed.
I dodge Clat next attack<I'll stay in>I charge at Clat
((I didn't get used to being called "Thunderbird", Thunderhawk did.))
Ghaaa! Twera's rage struck my mind through time. <What's going on!?> My body crackles with electricity. DAMN IT! Useless again! How the hell does this happen to me!?
I dove at Clat, forcing my mind to link with hers. <You've made the wrong choice.>
<I chose whaat is best for me. Can you say the same, "Mother"?>
<We have more important things in our lives than ourselves. The Shadows like us to be alone.>
<Sometimes being alone means you survive.>
<Survival means NOTHING if you have no one to bewith!> With those words, I forced Clat to the ground, holding her head against a rock. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "You might have them fooled, but not me. I saw right through your little plan. I may not know your reasoning behind this elaborate setup, but I do know that your plan would fail no matter what." Ipressed harder on her head. "May Death take mercy on your spirit." With those wsords, I tore Clat's head from her body. Herdying scream echoed across the mountains.
((Damn.))
((Whoa,That was hard on Clat))

<Uh are you okay Twera you just freaking tore her head off>I freeze in my spot hovering above Clat and Twera
((And THAT is why you stay on her good side))
<I'm fine. Let's go home.>
((My imagination is way to vivid, I'm literary feeling sick because of that.))
I shudder and fall against the wall No... I could almost see it, Clat... No, it can't be real... My horror breaks. NO, it's not real. Even if it was meant to be. Raging, I tear out of the cave. The final piece clicked. The Door. As I pass the catapults, I rip one of the projectiles free and take flight. I rush too the gate and break through. Earth, the past. I ignore everything and hurl the magical gem into the air and destroy it. I allow the explosion to swallow me, and wait.

Pain. But somehow it worked, the season, the foul odor of the Dark Dragon's fires, they marked the time. Close, very close.
((It probably doesn't help that I'm a very descriptive writer))
((BTW, Mizuko can not encounter Thunderhawk, he's closer to the present, but not there yet.))

I just... need to... My vision swims. Do... what I feared...
Darkness.
((zero, that's what i meant.))

i had followed twera and now twitched my tail on the rocks. i new why she did it, i just couldn't understand how. how could clat have left other dragons behind? i mean, i was a bit amused that twera ripped her head off but, not that much. but that clat actually followed the old way of mono-dragon what a shock. why would she, of all dragons, want to be alone? i had the most reason. i had to be alone to keep from having too many choices.but her? why her?
i jumped into the sky and glided to twera. <what was her plan?> i ask.
I snarled and leapt into the air. <To destroy the centuries of perfect peace Dragon- and Man-kind have had. She would topple the Great Ones,> I replied coldly. <I saw it in her the very day she hatched. While I was working on he Bond. It was a mistake I should never have made. Her Bloodlines made her who she was.>
I take one more look at the headless Clat then start flying towards Twera's cave.<Ok let's go home,knowing that we don't have to worry about Clat>My metal voice was sad
I followed Mizuko home. Eden was finally safe. With Clat gone, things would start to fall back into place. I decided, right then and there, that I would spend most of the time with my family. After all, Mizuko and I had a hatchling to raise. After all, Idid what the Great Ones had wanted me to do. It took twenty years longer than they had hoped, but Balance would soon return. Perhaps we, the Alliance, would be able to return to Earth.
I make my tail cover my eyes and fall asleep,when I'm in Twera's cave.((Oh my gosh we totally forgot about Samuel))