Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.
save

Dragons 2707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 2707

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((She's almost lost her mind, remember?))
Clat looked around the cave. Mother was nowhere to be found. The pile of branches where she had slept was clod. She had been gone for many hours. That was fine. Clat didn't need her anymore, and neither would this new world. A plan began forming in the devious young dragon's mind.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
((awww, shit. not tat plan!))
((Clat wants things to go her way. She's not about to let anyone, not even Nemesis, stand in her way))
((once this was sad, "you can't push out a force that's not there."))
((True, but this family has a way of managing the impossible))
((??????WTF! You CAN'T push a force that is NOT there!!!!!!!!!!!))
((Clat's going to try. If she had sleeves, you'd be surprised at whaat she has up them))
((no, i would not because i have more amazing things up mine. and clat is insane))
((Very true. Clat THINKS she's doing the right thing,but…))
(but realy we're just talking when we are suppose to be posting?)
((You started it. Never get a writer talking about plot))
((ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. blame it on the other writer eh?)seriously though, we should continue the rp not this conversation)
((Good idea. Keep this up, and I'll spoil the whole plot. Now, where were we…))
Clat stood on the landing ledge, thinking. She liked this world she found. It wouldn't be long before the others found the similarities. Mother would probably be first. She was the mos…perceptive…of the group. That could be her undoing if she wasn't careful.
i opened my mind to the world around me to see what the others were doing. but of the land noticed the likeness of it to earth. for some reason this bothered me so i took into myself and opened my eyes. something was wrong with this place. but if i told the others they would not believe. decided to keep it secret, my best skill.
After a long, much-needed catnap I awoke. It was raining. The air here was cleaner than the air of Earth.
i slipped out of the cave to find something to eat. i returned with two deer. i started on the first.
I yawned widely. The deer smelled quite appetizing. After a leisurely stretch, I started on the second deer. "Nemesis," I said through a jawful of meat. "What'll happen to us?"

Clat smiled to herself. She had the book. It was lucky that they didn't find the page before.
"that," i said, "is the one question everyone wants answered, but sooner or later hates to think about."
I started gnawing on a leg bone. "We left Earth because Clat said so. Or, at least, some dragon calling herself Clat. There is no way that she's been gone fifteen years. Do I LOOK that old? This has to be a plot by the dark dragons to get us away from Earth so that they'll have it for themselves."
i thought about it. "if her growth has been sped up, she would have lost vital aging skills. such as: wisdom in years. but to answer your question, no. it has not been 15 years. it has only been one, though it seams half of one." i paused and decided to say something truthful.
"33 would be very young for a dragon. took at me, 3000 years. 30 centuries if you will, and still in my prime.but i must admit, a female dragon can lay an egg as soon as she can breath fire. i, never have, never will. so i also stay young. a female begins her decent to death when an egg is laid. how many she lays, is up to her. most wait a hundred years then lay, so as to be able to lay as many as possible. one of my many curses. never lay, never die. one of my many, many curses." i paused and said, "well, the decent to death after laying is what should happen to me. i do not know about the ways of other breeds." <non cursed breeds.> i thought
"Mother was my age when she had Thunder. Father was even younger. Neithe of them showed signs of aging until around the time Father started his experiment." I paused, not wantin to remember that. "I remember Clat when she hatched. She was so dainty and delicate. This one isn't"
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
name:hasn`t got one (yet)
species:unknown
looks:unknown
bio:is an egg

I don` know what exactly happened in fight back so I`m going with an egg ,right now it`s laying in a valley
last edited over a year ago
name:hasn`t got one (yet)
<br />
<br />
<br />
species:unknown 
<br />
looks:unk
((cool. any new members realy kinda have to be from the new world.))
"dainty...such a word. small, delicate...none of witch describe a dragon." i suddenly felt a compulsion to fly. <i will be right back.> i thought to twera. then i flew off over a valley. landed and took a drink from the small flow of water. then a glint caught my eye. i waled over and saw a beautiful egg. it was silver with aqua spots. i carefully picked t up with my mouth and flew back to the cave. "look at this." i said to twera as i set the egg down. i nudged the egg with my nose and thought to twera, <would it be a good idea for me to foster it? i have never seen a dragon egg 'cept for clat. and this s obviously not of your breed.>
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
Let's just say you'll get quite a surprise when that thing hatches
no dip. the only breed that would surprise me is if it were Nemesis' breed. she is the only female of her accursed breed. the only dragon left that is cursed to life a cool life.