Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.
save

Dragons 2706 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 726-750 of 2706

over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
((Nobody mentioned the whole "We're going to kill the gods!!" part...))
Thunderhawk: <Even I'm not sure about it, it may just be one of those inexplicable relics that are found from time to time, like the live animals that are said to be found in solid, ancient stone. Or one of the dwarves may have created the magic, but lost it.> And really, who cares? Everything is going fine.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
<Oh yeah Thunderhawk we gonna kill the Great Ones or as they call themselves gods>
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
<Exactly. I have a bone to pick with them.> I could hear the ice in my mental voice. It would take planning, much more than when we fought the Shadows
Thunderhawk: <Haha, good one Sudo- err, Mizuko. you made me sweat a little there.> Ha, he can't be serious, he must have been trying to make me laugh because he knows time travel is stressful. Then I hear Twera confirm it. <What?! You're serious? Wow, this is gonna be big, we need to plan this out.>
last edited over a year ago
<My thoughts exactly. If we all work together, the planning stage should only take a few months. By that time, the kids'll be old enough to fight.>
<Well I still have my great one power from hosting Water and Fire>I grin<Also I know that the Ones are slouching and not knowing a thing about us planning dragons that make up the Alliance>
<I really don't know where my power came from. Perhaps some ancient dragon's notes are around and could give me a hint.>
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
Twera
I need to know her eye color and you described her as blue -gray so is she blue with grey or grey with blue (or you decided to make her all blue) I also need to know is it a lighter or a darker shade of blue ( picture would be perfect)
Twera 
<br />
I need to know her eye color and you described her as blue -gray so is she blue with gr
((She's blue mixed with gray evenly. Darker on her back, lighter on her underside and wings. Her eyes are the same lavender as Clat's))
Like this ?
Like this ?
((Yep. Just like that))
Next up Thunder
I need to know his eye color
Next up Thunder
<br />
 I need to know his eye color
((Remember: Of the adult dragons, Twera is the youngest and smallest))
and finished Nemesis are there any other characters I forgot not including Nimi since I can`t draw scales (should I do Clat too ?)
and finished Nemesis are there any other characters I forgot not including Nimi since I can`t draw sc
((Why not do all the kids?))
((Should I do everybody then (not including Nim or Mini)))
((Might as well. Fight Back is about the entire Alliance, after all. Their struggles together as they work to bring down thed Shadows))
((almost forgot to ask how do the Shadows look like ?))
((The Shadows are the dark thoughts of humans and the nightmares of dragons. They usually don't have one particular form. However, the demons are even smaller than hatchling Clat. They are very "frilly."))
WHAT ABOUT MIZUKO?!
((Now I can't wait to see the cover))
((Sorry I wasn't on to answer your question Knowitall, Saturdays are my busiest days. Thunder is "Midnight blue" that is, a very dark blue that appears black in some lighting conditions(Although I often picture a purple tinge in his scales). As for his eyes, they would also be blue, try a standard dark blue.))
over a year ago Takashi_Ryuuza said…
Hey guys mind if i join?

Name:Takashi
Species:Dragon
Looks: Look at the picture..
Hey guys mind if i join?
<br />

<br />
Name:Takashi
<br />
<br />
<br />
Species
over a year ago Takashi_Ryuuza said…
(Human form below.)
(Human form below.)
<br />
Mizuko aka Sudoku

so I imagine him being a little bit more snake like than the other dragons I also based the rest of his design on the picture you posted there is nothing else I need to know about him (see people this is what happens when you put up a detailed description)

PS Takashi_Ryuuza glad you could join us but it`s kind of crazy here or at least it will be until I finish all of the pictures
Mizuko aka Sudoku 
<br />

<br />
so I imagine him being a little bit more snake like than the other