Dragons Adventures in Eden, RP (sequel to fight back, RP)

greekgirlA posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 01:36PM

A new life awaits, earth is no longer a hoe for dragons. They must now face a long and tiring quest. A quest to ft in and find new homes in the new world they live in. That world is called Eden. Join the Alliance as they attempt to fit in this new and strange world.
Are you one of the dragons/humans that accompanied the Alliance to the new world?
Are you one of Eden's inhabitants?

if you wish to join:
name:
species:
looks:
bio(if wanted):

Oh, and we do not know anything of the creatures of Eden. So be anything, but remember; Earth is the world for humans.

Rules.I hate rules. So, no rules. But be nice or someone will report you.

Dragons 2708 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 2708

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I nod, before stretching my wings, and taking off out the cave.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
I stretched as well, then took off in a different direction. I could remember reading in one of Mom's book of a place where i could commune with the stars
I flew towards my dad's cave, the opposite direction of Clat, and I faintly remember the directions my dad gave me.
I landed on the rough cliff, carved over with the images of the stars.
I land on the sand, loose grip, and I walk up towards Mizuko's cave.
I turned my eyes skyward, waiting for them.
I walked through the cave, and then I saw a bunch of notes and images a lot of places.
I knew of a few in particular that I needed to talk to.
( No, not the new star!*Laughs*)

I started to study them and caught the details that I needed.
It would be a while before they came. Eyelight was there, as always, but that conversation could wait
" The door at the valley and the key is..."
I nodded to Eyelight, acknowledging him before watching for the others
I only nodded as I read it.
over a year ago lux2 said…
(Attention grabber)
( It worked with me...)
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
surprise
wow. sorry i was gone so long...what's going on?
(Eh...Nemesis is always doing her own thing, so go off that.)
((Hey, guys. Long time, no see. Just thought I'd stop by and update you on the book. For the most part, regardless of what happens, I probably won't use anything after lux's coomment in the story. Everything from the deaths if Twera and Mizuko is going in the second book as a prologue. Greek, anything new you do with Nemesis will be added as well.))
(Confused...)
((I'm just updating you on how far the books will go. Remember discussing it?
Anyway, I should post for Clat before I get yelled at for too much chatting. I would like to show you guys a scene I've been workingg on for Whispers of the Past. Zero will probably appreciate most, though, as it deals with Eyelight.))
I took off, heading south. No one had ever gone south. In the distance, I saw a forest. But, beyond it, there was only the wide open world of Eden. Out there, I'd find the answers to my questionss, and probably discover new questions along the way. The path to becoming a great dragon like Mother, Father, Uncle Thundehawk, and all the rest was strewn with such discoveries.
I flapped my wings and took off. That part was over now.
<Samuel, I'm going south,> I said
<Should I come? I know how to open the door.>
<I'm not ready for that yet. I still have to find answers. You can come if you want. You might see something I miss>
Samuel improved his wing speed and flew towards Clat. <Well coming, plus I'll need you to open it anyone>,
Clat sighed and angled left, hitting another warm air current. <Why?>
Samuel angled downwards, tucking in his wings, and dived towards the ground to let the headwind fly by.
She rose up, back to soaring height. <Maybe we should open the Door. If I'm going to search for the answers, I'd better start from the beginning.>
Samuel spread out his wings again, and rose back into the air. <When you're ready meet me at The Valley."
Clat nodded mentally and changed direction, heading back towards the Valley of the Alliance, and the Door
Samuel nodded mentally as well and turned around against the wind, but heading northeast, towards the Valley of the Alliance and the Door.
Clat's northwesetern route soon brought her in sight of the valley. She glided around one mountain to its northern face, where she landed in the cave that held the Door
Samuel landed only a few minutes after her. He sighed and thought, <This is the moment we see earth for real...>
<The place I was born.>
<Hmm...I've forgotten that.>
<I don't realy remember it too well, myself.>
I look at the door, <I wonder what they left behind.>
<There's only one way to find out>
<Send your mind out towards the door. I have to do the same.)
Cllat nodded and pushed at the barrier of magic that separated two worlds and two different lives.
Samuel did the same, slamming his mind against the door.
Clat could feel the wall if magic crack slightly under the pressure. She pushed a bit harder, forcing the Door open aling the crack.
Samuel formed his next attack my spear and sword, slashing together at the door.
<Samuel, stop. It's open>
Samuel stopped and look at the door. <Ladies first.> He said.
Clat nodded and walked through. She saw, as she walked, the pattern of the Door itself, as well as the weave her mother's maggic had inlaid on it.
Samuel walked after her, using his mind to scan the door and the magic within it.
Inside, the Door was actually a network of portals, leading to points in Eaeth's past, presentand future. Clat led Samuel to a smallishh portal that led to Earth, about fifteen years after the Alliance left
Samuel nodded.
((I'm stuck. Should we just end it here?))