Dramione Welcome

Sydney posted on Jan 31, 2007 at 01:00PM
Hi all,
Just thought I'd welcome you new comers to the Dramione spot. Feel free to register with fanpop and become a fan of many different spots (hopefully mine too). If you have any links feel free to add them as you see fit.

Much Obliged,
() Dramione27

Dramione 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tvabuser02 said…
Thanks for creating this spot! This is a great site!
over a year ago Phoenix315 said…
Ewww!!!! Dramione?!! Thats so messed up! ugh! It's Ron and Hermione! JKR said so herself! I just don't get it!
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
Me to! Its Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginny!
Hermione hates him!
In the Harry Potter world what JKR says is LAW!!!!!
over a year ago Pink_Puppy said…
I could see Hermione and Mafo (Bad speller) together O and great site! :)
Usually when a girl and a boy are mean to each other there's a 50/50 chance they might like each other you know...
over a year ago Phoenix315 said…
Yeah like the way Hermione and Ron argue, not the way Hermione and Malfoy hate eachother.
Hmmm.. good point...
over a year ago draco_is_HOT said…
pfft. DRAMIONE 4EVA!
over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
^^Hear hear
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
i loveee dramione!!!
over a year ago Praesse said…
I wonder how utterly boring Ron/Hermione should be for this lovely spot to be so full of their "fans" :)

Anyway, HI DRAMIONERS! I LOVE THIS SPOT AND I LOVE THE COUPLE SO MUCH IT CONSUMES MY LIFE ♥ THEIR FANFICTION IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION OUT OF EVERY FANDOM TO READ!
last edited over a year ago
cool
lol Praesse...i agree :)
the Ron/hermione fans just can't help but come here...afterall you don't find love like Dramione everywhere!
big smile
lol othobsessed92 stop being so mean! :D lol they can't it if romione has no er chemistery or tension or EXCITEMENT!
lol sooo true samjhart!
smile
sooooo guys how long have u been fans and why did u become shippers?
over a year ago Mallory23 said…
heart
I've been a fan of Dramione for 5 years.It was after I read Order of the Phoenix and wanted something to pass my time till the next book came out.I started reading fanfiction(anything I could find)and then I read Once Upon A Thyme by zensho. The rest of the ships seemed plain after that...
smile
You beat me to it Mallory23 :D I've only been a shipper for like 4 1/2 years :) I couldn't STAND Ron in HBP - he was possessive, idotic not too mention treated 2 girls he was suppose to be caring about like dirt. I thought Hermione would be belittling herself to get together with him. So, I looked to fanfictions and purely by chance - read a Dramione one -'Pansy's Volcano' by BlueMidget and I was hooked! No looking back after that... :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cybersonic said…
monkey
For all those who are Romione, why in the world are you in this site? Why did you join the Dramione fansite in the first place if you ppl were Romione??? You have your own fansite, we have ours. And EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Ron WEASLEY??? I know, JK Rowling put them together, but I must admit that Draco and Hermione are of a better pairing then RON!!! Mygosh!!! Ron is act-ually the original idiotic, yellow-bellied sapsucker and a hopeless moronic sidekick of Harry Potter who doesn't do much in the series but let Harry and Hermione always help him!!! Ron Weasley is really DAMN ugly too, that ginger weasel is the BIGGEST JERK I could ever think of. He's such a moron and an idiot, and doesn't do good at all in the Golden Trio. My God. Ron? I have a thousand and one insults for him and just look at Rupert Grint he's worse and looks very geeky, in my opinion. When I look at him, I expect him to buy himself a pair of geek-sneaks instead of Converse shoes. Geez.
Don't ever compare Ron to Draco because Ron will always lose. Besides, Draco changed for the better anyways!!!
over a year ago Cybersonic said…
laugh
While Draco Lucius Malfoy is extremely handsome, alluringly attractive, charmingly cute, and enchantingly beautiful, not to mention he's the Slytherin Sex God,and is exceedingly rich, owning estates and mansions and manors, while Ron Bilius Weasley is a ginger weasel, a trusty Harry Potter sidekick, left HARRY AND HERMIONE in the middle of their expedition in Deathly Hallows, not to mention particularly ugly, unattractive, always envious of Harry's fame, fought with Harry more then twice, always broke Hermione's heart, not to mention he is the WEASEL KING.
Ron, zero, Draco, 900,000,000,000 points!!!