Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1301

over a year ago allicyn1234 said…
Darka: Harma... *crumbles to his knees close to her and reaches out and puts one hand on top of hers* You can't give up like this Harma, you can't let them push you down like that, your stronger then this Harma I know you are,
over a year ago malmcd said…
Harma- Stop it with the pity talk it's not helping anyone!

Darka: *shakes his head and looks up at the sibling duplicates contemplating whether or not Harma would be upset if he killed the duplicates*
Sara- Looks like someones mad!

Harma- Shut up Sara!

Sara- Haha make me,

Harma- ~She grabs the gun and stands up and shot Sara~ I told you to be quit it I'm not in the mood,
Darka: *he stays off to the side knowing whatever he does wouldnt change Harmas mind*
~Harma turns to Ben and also shots him and then she turns to Ella but stops~

Ella- You haven't changed have you? What happened to being the best big sister you can be? ~Harma's heart dropped at the words her sister had said but she knew what she had to do, She shot and dropped the gun~
Darka: *he just stands there unsure what to do, hair over eyes wanting to go comfort Harma but not sure if that will help at all*
Harma- ~signs~ I just want to get out of here.
Darka: *nods* Well then why don't we-

Sasha: *comes dashing around the corner out of the grass* Throw me a gun! *Darka throws her his gun and she turns just as Sinseta duplicate comes screaming after her and she shoots her*
~Over near Envy...~

~In the mist Envy begins to hear this

Little feather, little feather
Floting in the breeze once so happy and so free
Now your slowly sinking into my black ink
Of hate and misery
You now promise's to keep
Little feather for your soul is mine to keep
Little leather floting in the breeze...

~Critica walks out~

Critica- Envy you'll always be my little feather!
~Nearby Ryan~

Mirica: I told you to avenge me Ryan i told you to make them pay!

Trent: They killed me Ryan! They killed dad! and what did you do? nothing! you did nothing and now even more people will die,

Livvy: Their blood is on your hands Ryan,
Envy- I hate that name and you know it!

Critica- Yes I know but I love it and so doesn't your friend! ~out of no where a bullet comes flying at Envy and hit's her in the shoulder~
Livvy;Your hands Ryan,

Ryan: *pulls out a gun and shoots down Livvy and Trent but cant seem to pull the trigger on Mirica*
Envy- WHAT THE FUCK WAS FOR! ~SHE HOLDS HER SHOULDER~

Ashley- That's what you get for killing me. What happened to being blood sister's for forever?

Envy- ~she just looks up at her not saying anything~
Mirica: you let them tear us apart Ryan, *shakes her head and tears stream down her face* You let them take dad, and then Trent, and me Ryan...

Ryan: Mirica, Mirica we both know i had no choice, what was i supposed to do? the only survivor of the Rose, what could i do? *shoots her and hears Envy's voice* Oh god,
Envy- I had no choice,

Ashley- No choice!? ~she shots envy again in the other shoulder nocking her gun out of her hand~
Ryan: *he hears the gunshots and hides in the tall grass looking at the two, gun at side ready to shoot*
Critica- Remember earlier when you were about to make another deal with me? What was that deal going to be?

Envy- It doesn't madder now,

Critica- ~all of a sudden she disappears and reappears next to envy with a gun pointed at envy's neck~ It madders to me! ~evil smile~

Ryan: *can stand it and pulls out his gun shooting the gun out of Critcas hand disappearing back into the tall grass as soon as it drops down*
Critica- It looks like someone wants to join? But I'm not done yet! ~She takes out the same silver gun from in the memory it put's it to Envy's "Heart" and pulls the trigger and lets go of Envy, As Envy falls to the ground~
Ryan: No! *he comes dashing through be tall grass and for a seacond ignores the fact that Critca is a spirit and shoots her right in between the eyes and kneels down by Envy*
Critica- ~Black blood begins to drip from wear he shot her she take her head and wipes the blood and flicks it off her fingers~ I new it was you.

Envy- ~she because to cough and has problems breathing she sits up~ Your going to PAY CRITICA! Oh shit that really hurt! ~she puts her hand on her chest~
Ryan: *looks down at Envy worridly and then looks back up at Critca* Well the the fuck did you expect?
Critica- Who else would be stupid enough to rise there life for a little broken feather,
Ryan: The same person who's stupi enough to fall in love, *looks from Emvy to Critca making sure he's right in between the two*
Critica- ~her eyes glow with hate, sh put's out her hand in front of his chest making it hard for him to breath almost making him not able to breath~ Love is useless it only leads to hurt and pain and death.
Ryan: *refuses to budge not wanting her to have the satisfaction of moving him so he stays right there breathing the little that he can and manages* Well then... You've never seen TRUE love,
Critica- ~She moves her hand to the right with makes his chest and lungs seem to go that way also which mess's up his breathing even more~ I do not know love for I am not aloud to love anyone or anything! And I believe If I can' love then no can or should!
~Hey next time can you tell me when Your going to be on or not?~
Hello? You on?
Ryan: *winces but refuses to budge* Well... It's your choice to screw with other people but... Whatever
Critica- ~she smiles a twisted smile and whispers under her breath~ Soul Defeat. ~when she say's this bad images come to Ryan's head and thoughts and feelings everything. Also behind and around Critica shadowss and fingers begin to appear these three that are very clear. One is a girl with black hair and pale skin she's about 16 she's wearing a long black ripped dress she looks up at Ryan with sadness in her eyes and then looks back down. Another is a little boy with little brown hair he's about 9 he's wearing a white dirty shirt and shorts on the right sleeve of the shirt theres a blood stain and he holds his arm. The third is another girl about 7 she's wearing a little sun dress and her hair is water and she looks scared~
Ryan: *he closes his eyes concentrating really hard onhis breathing and blocking what's around him out*
Critica- Meet some of the souls of taken, and your soon to become on of them. ~she eyes Ryan~

Envy- Critica stop this!

Critica- Raven take care of her. ~The girl with long black hair nods and walks over to Envy and makes her stand up and puts a knife to her neck~
Ryan: *his eyes blaze with such fury they glow* Like I'll see become one of your little puppet dolls Critca, in your dreams
Critca- Not a puppet doll your soul with be mine just like Envy's only Evny isn't dead yet, she's not like the others that you see around me there already dead and forever there souls will belong to me. And soon will yours.
Ryan: *shakes his head* what you do is wrong, sick and twisted,
Critica- Thank you those words power up my dark sick and twisted heart, Oh wait I don't have a heart!
Ryan: Well that makes a lot more fucking sense! *his eyes that where red suddenly start turn a strange, familiar grey*
Critica- What did you finally realize that you won't win this time?
Ryan: *shakes his head* No, but Mirica did,
Critica- Who did?
Ryan: *the grey in his eyes cracks and shimmers willing him on* Mirica, her soul, *pauses and gasps for breath* Her soul is bound to mine, *when the grey starts to shine even brighter Ryans confidence builds and his eyes burn even brighter*
Critica- I now see Two souls in one you are no use for me right now but you will be, ~she smiles and lets go of him so he can breath and her and the spirits around her disappear also along with Ashley~
Ryan: *as soon as Critca is gone Ryan rushes to Envy's side* Envy, are you alright? You know what I shouldn't ask that, *he takes a looks at her shoulders* Come on, Zach can help you out,
Envy- Okay. ~she barely makes that from the pain~
Ryan: *hesitates before pickin her up in a way that he dosnt hurt her shoulders or 'heart' and he carries her through the tall grass but stops dead in his tracks when he sees Zach fighting the duplicate Renessa*