Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 7410

over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
Haha yeah fanpop time goes A LOT faster than RL time and yes! no school today!!
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
ikr?!?! i'm happy! XD
over a year ago rubberduck23 said…
heart
omg yeah no school here either!
Haha! The other rubberduck! Havent seen you in awhile lol and this has nothing to do with anything but I almost had a heart attack when I rembered Big Time Rushs album came out today lol I watch waaaaaay too many shows that arent meant for my age xD
over a year ago james55 said…
mischievous
Hehe ikr big time rush is awesome! Oh and I'm so happy right now, my dad just painted my bedroom!!!
Really? Cool! What color did he paint it?
Cool!!!
BTR - Epic. <3
over a year ago james55 said…
Oh well the room blue and the door is red, go to go, stupid schools on!!!
Awwww thats awesome! My room is beige :\ lol and aw bye! Talking about the time difference never gets old.
haha yeah, ikr? My play-room thing is light blue and turquoise and my bedroom is dark purple with black ceilings :D
Thats AWESOME! My mom wont let me paint my room anything but beige cuz Im like bi-polar and i wanna change the color scheme of my room pretty much every week lol
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
Hey guys.
Hey Jelly, hows school?
Terrible :P
I know the feeling...I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE meh school :\
I even got into a fight with one of my friends.
I hate when stuff like that happens, if ya dont mind me asking, what happened?
^ What Dani said.

And I HATE THAT, oh and I have news about that guy I like. For once it's good O_O
Oh oh! What happened?
Well...he dumped his ex on Saturday. Today he was flirting, major, with me! It's bad and all but still, she knows I like him and totally accepts it!! But still!! If he likes me....then....ionno what I'll do!!!!!!!! :D
Well, my other friend Heidi and I spotted our friend, Karen. at Luch. But when we came near her, some other bith just and sat next to her came and they started talking. Heidi and I felt sorta pissed since she didn't even notice we were like 5 feet away from her. Then suddenly, ANOTHER girl came and joined them in. We decided she was not our friend anymore since she was acting like this. At P.E in the locker rooms, she asked why we're we mad at her. This is the conversation:

Karen:Why are you guys mad at me!?

Me:Remember, you replaced us.*glares at her*

Karen:I was just talking--

Me:You were hanging out with them too!

Karen:I was talking to that other girl. The other one, I hate her.

Me:Then why were you hanging out with her!?

Karen;*stays silent, then leaves*
last edited over a year ago
THAT HAPPENS DAILY AT MY SCHOOL! No joke!
Ashley: Haha boys are confuzzling sometimes but you think he likes you, you like him, besides your bff being his ex it sounds like things are heading in a good direction! :D

Jelly: Ugh....I hate when friends do that, I've had quite a few friends that've done that, its so annoying. Was that one girl that she doesnt hate or the bitch as you said [;)]popular? Cuz I hate when my friends trade for the popular group, THAT is the most annoying thing -.-
last edited over a year ago
*Sighs* I can't believe she replaced me...
OH I KNOW! @What happened to Jelly.

Like, my friend is popular. We'll hang out, she'll go away because, 'I'm too weird for her tastes.' Then 10 minutes later she'll be asking me for a favor :P
Ugh, I know the feeling, I use to have this guy friend and I was like his side-kick but then he joined the football team and now hes COMPLETELY different, I miss being his friend :\
I can actually say PATSTM♥
Awh ): i was like that with a friend of mine. Then I was like, "SCREW HIM! There are better ^_^" I still miss him ): lol
FINALLY YOU CAN ♥
I'm so sad D:
over a year ago dxcfan said…
Hey girlies, sorry haven't been on here like forever, and when I do come on I come then I go. Don't you just hate When people do that?
Ikr...I had my "SCREW HIM" phase too lol ugh, I just hate losing people that I was so close to :(
On the bright/random side my mom walked in, said "the british are coming" then left. And ikr! I miss having random/depressing convos like this!
I know right, lol. Sometimes my friends would text me and then never text me back. So weird
And haha thats okay, your busy on the dxc club! The war is starting up a little again....
^ Srsly? -_- AWH! THE BRITISH ARE COMING XD!! I miss them too ): and Hey Kayla!!
It is, OMG, people can act so immature, I mean seriously, this DXG kiss has passed already, I would think some would grow up and handle this adult like, not start being jerks
Seriously! It's over, the seasons over, get over it.
Oh crap! I'm talking about something else so different, man that was embarrassing
Oh, hery Ashly! Awesome to be back!
Random question:
When is this banner going to be changed?
Ikr, its like the kiss happened LOOONNNNGGGG ago, hows about we STOP fighting abouwhy do we keep fighting about it?!

And we're chatting about a lot of things so I dont exatcly know what we miss but I miss it too lol\:(
Ummm idk when the banners gonna be changed, I guess whenever the pick closes *goes to check*
Agreed! and I have no idea, I think by the end of the month.
Oh the banner contest closes in 2 days!
I'm so excited to seeour knew banner, I know mines not going to be it, becaasue I didn't really put much effort into it.
Haha from the start it was pretty obvious Bin4rys was gonna win, darn photoshop.
I used piknic.com, but yeah, hers is pretty awesome, I think I picked hers anyways
Yeah. I have photoshop, but I didn't use it xD
Another random question:
How is everyone in school, I'm having an awesome time!
I have all A's :D