Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6451-6500 of 7410

over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
Lol, same here. I had TDWT set to record every week but I got rid of it cuz I dont want to watch it anymore, I miss TDI...
over a year ago dxcfan said…
Me too! But I forgot to stop the recording, I might do it right now, besides DXC break up, TDWT was about the worst season I have ver seen, it didn't make since at all, I felt like shooting my TV all the time because TDWT was stupid
Seriously! It WAS the worst season ever. TDA was bad too but at least Duncan still liked Courtney and they got back together at the finale. Excluding DxC breaking up TDWT STILL sucked because like you said IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE! The finale was HORRIBLE.
over a year ago james55 said…
IKR, what was up with the finale!!!
Dude ikr! It was completely RANDOM! Especailly the part about Alejnador becoming a cyborg, WTF was up with that!
Yeah, but i heard you guys in the US get to choose who wins, who ever you choose don't choose heather!!!!
Yeah! I just saw that! I just checked on cartoonnetwork.com that Heather ISNT winning :D its probably because everybody knows that if Heather wins the finale will suck! So far Cody's winning!
Good! Who are you going to vote for????
Its really wierd, its like "Will Cody win: Yes or No?" and it has that for all of them so techincally you can vote for all of them...this is what it looks likevvvvv
Its really wierd, its like "Will Cody win: Yes or No?" and it has that for all of them so techincally
I voted yes for Alejandro and Cody, just as long as Heather doesnt win Im good!
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
I didn't vote O_o xD btw haii guyss (:
Haha I just voted like 2 seconds ago, this is the first time in probably forever that we actually talked about TD lol
Oh ikr? xD
^ IKR, Oh and Australia has to have the suckish ending!! XD
Haha, awhh. At least they don't have shows in Atlanta or Chicago? :D
Lol, who knows if the ending will actually change, but if it does just watch it on youtube! Thats what I did for all of TDWT!
I dont think they have any here right now, not sure.
^ Yeah I will watch it on youtube. This amazing, cause normally i'm on by my self and there is know one to talk to on this EPIC forum.

Well i guess there is always time for something new to happen! XD
haha, after Courtney left I kinda gave up on TDWT. i like just stopped watching it.
It is amazing! Usually no ones here, and GOOD. The episodes after Courtney left arent worth watching, TDWT in general was not worth watching. TDI was the best. The end.
I know right? Now three of us are on here, partially four, and it's all epicc (:
YES. and LOLOL PATSTM <333333333333333
IKR, So EPIC!
Yess ((:
It is, it will be epic forever! Jelly hasnt been here in awhile and Ashlin only comes every once in awhile... BUT on the random side, I've listened to the Glee mash-up 30 times and Im starting to get really sick of it! :D
TOTALLY (((:
Hey! We went through two pages today! ...................This calls for a fat bunny :D (|_|)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")
last edited over a year ago
Yes. Yes it did <3 and niice (: I LOVED when Puck and Artie sang. It was so cute <3

Kurt and Blaine NEED to get together. Like, NOW. I couldn't stop saying "AWHHH!!" and smiling when those two were together!!
Seriously! Blaine was so sweet to Kurt, it was adorable. And when that guy kissed Kurt in the lockeroom,THAT was really random, I was like "Um WHUT?".

And same, I loved their duet, their voices are some of my all time favs♥
Blaine, pretty cool. Oh and KurtXBlaine MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE! :D
last edited over a year ago
smile
THEY ARE! Like DxC...except DxC aren't gay...and of the same sex....BUT STILL :D
^ Totally agree
xD yes haha.
lol!
I still love Glee <3 xD
Yeah I wouldn't be able to live without glee! XD
well anyway, see ya i gotta go.
over a year ago dxcfan said…
omg! gLEE would have even been more awesome if pucka nd Rachel would have stayed together
^ IKR Puck and Racheal are meant for each other!!
over a year ago xXcentalifeXx said…
hey guys :) its effin late in night for me. XD Im just wondering though, did anyone joined the CxJ group? Cuz i seriously didnt. Its werid too bcuz the creater actually thinks that she'll get people from the DxC site to join by saying "Come support Courtney!", when i already know that shes just saying that just for us to leave DxC i mean it seems like that to me.

@dxcfan: i love ur new pic! ;)
Hehe I kind of joined the cxj club, but only cause bakesos actually a very nice person, but still I would never ever ever ever ever ever leave dxc for a different couple!
No CxJ. Ever. Sorry :P

OH DUDE. Stephen newsssssss ((:
I kind of like CxJ, Im just wierd like that :P
and oh! What happened?
Okay, I has a list O:

1) At the game last night I went up to Stephen and said, "I'm cold. Hug me." So he hugged me and his friends started walking away, so I'm like, "Go." And Stephen's like, "Why you leaving?" They're like, "IT GOT AWKWARD!"
2) When me and Mallory asked his friend, Caleb, what happened he was like, "....That wasn't me that was ...Dylan..." So, Dylan was like, "...Well, I don't uhhh ... -looks at Stephen- ..... Knowww...." Then I put my iPod on the side of my face to hide my HUGE smile
3) Me and Mallory were calling a guy named Ralph and we were telling him what's going on. So, I run over to Stephen since he's playing soccer with Caleb and another one of their friends Avery and I'm like, "Dude, you are gonna LOVE this prank me and Mal are playing on Ralph!" And I was trying to give him a hi-five, but instead our fingers got like intertwined and he pulled me towards him and it was really awkward yet amazing, his friends were like, "(;" xD
4) Mallory yelled at me and Stephen, "I have to break my promise, YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!" Then Caleb said, "Yeah. They are cute too." after we walked away, like we weren't meant to hear it.
5) After everyone left he and I were sitting together and I kept putting my head on his shoulder and stuff, we almost held hands again, and I ALMOST asked, "Do you like me?" but one of our friends came over and ruined it -_-
Cute moments! But he should just ask you out all ready!
Ikr? -_- we already ACT like a couple. Like, when I put my head on his shoulder, a few people texted me saying, "OMG ARE YOU TWO DATING!?!?!"
DUDE, AWW! If its okay with you, I'm so putting the hi-five finger-interwine thing in a fanfic, thats how cute it is. And seriously! If I saw you two at my school I definitly would've thought you guys were a couple. Hand-holding and head and shoulder stuff is ALWAYS stuff couples do!
Ummmmmmmmmmm idk what to say so I'll just say this: 6,500 replies!
We havent had a thousandth countdown in years...I remeber that one time we got to a thousandth reply in like a week, good times, good times.
over a year ago lemon1110 said…
cake
i know im not on all the time......... but when i am i try to post as much as i can...........being a goody two shoes who also acts and sings and still has a ton of homework is not easy............. but leaving you guys?!?!?! never gonna happen. this has truely chaged my life being here. ive become more...bolder...and less depressed.....thanks for being the best club in the universe. i also got an ipd touch so ill be on here like all the time now. :)