Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 7410

over a year ago dxcfan said…
big smile
But mostly I read Twilight saga books
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
Haha I don't read twilight I know they're beetter than the movies I just can't picture Edward hot now...after Robert pattinson ruined it I was never the same
over a year ago Ashyroxsox said…
i read twilight they are good...i love the maximum ride and gallagher girls books! Maximum ride is my fav...although the title sounds cheesy...lol
haha, ive sad my fav books likke wayyyyyy too much <3333 lol
over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
HELLO! I AM BACK! OHMYGAWSH! I WAS AWAY FOR 8 DAYS CUZ I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND I SAW THESE REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY HOT GUYS THERE. AND THERE WAS THIS ONE GUY- OR THREE ACTUALLY LOL- THAT KEPT LOOKING AT ME AND WOOH, I'VE MISSED DxC AND FANPOP AND FANFICTION.NET AND FACEBOOK SO MUCH! SO HOWS EVERYONE BEEN? IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW- WHICH SUCKS CUZ I HAVE P.E TOMORROW AND MY LEGS ACHE LIKE HELL FROM TRYING TO STAY ON THIS RODEO BULL THINGY (; :P I GOT SUN BURN ON MY FACE! WHICH IS WEIRD CUZ I NEVR BURN AND IT WAS THE ONLY PLACE AND ITS PEELING! EWWW!
HAHA IVE BEEN THRU CRAPPY PEELIN IT SUCKS!! AND IM SAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT BUYING THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS DANG SERIES IVE BEEN CRYING OVER FOR LIKE 2 DAYS NOW I THINK LOL
Aw, i love the Fruits Basket (Furuba) series which is a manga series and i cry over that cuz its really sad and really romantic and one of the guy characters in it (Kyo) reminds me a little bit of Duncan xP
Haha stark in my series (my icon) reminds me of Duncan cause he always smirks...and I cry and it's sucky and yep lo
Heh heh, almost 60 pages of replies xP
Yeah! Lol.
Heh heh. I am so behind in my articles! Lol, i'll have to start typing right away! ^_^
So do I I have like a few requests to do so I need to get to typin myself
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
hey your back! and OMG yeah i have to update my stories too, people are surprisngly VERY harsh if you forget to update every so often lol like this one person on fanfiction was like 'this was great but it'd be better if i didnt have to wait, update faster, okay?' or something like that, i just HATE when people tell me what to do, especially when its not their desicion so idk that just made me mad, and yeah i havent read twilight either and i really dont plan on it,robert pattinson is just ew
Yeah, R-Patz is skanky... but TayLaut (Taylor Lautner) is vair smexii! :P Yeah, i hate people telling me what to do. I still cant believe i won May FOTM! ^_^ And while i was away, this boy told Elisha that he loves her and that she's hot when she's angry (very Duncan) lol, but he said to her earlier "Dont kill yourself. Because if you do, i will end my life"- something like that basically... :L but she doesn't like him... he's a nice guy... but he's ugly... :/ why are hot guys jerks and nice guys either hot and gay or ugly? :'( it makes me sad :'(
haha. ikr :((
yeah IKR! all the hot guys at my school are jerks and theres this channel called HGTV (its some home decorating channel or somethin like that) and its FULL of hot gay guys, its so sad :'(
Exactly! BUT there is this one smoulderingly hot NICE guy in my english class... but he sits on the table behind me next to this possesive mega bitch and she always has her hands basically all over him... and her laugh! Its a stupid high pitched giggle which is just so effed up and argh... she has the same name as me... :/ i dont fancy him though, which is really weird... i find him attractive... heck yes, who wouldn't? But i dont like like him in that way... xP
aw. well, all guys are retards. theres this one guy i know, Blake, he's hot ANDD nice <33 lol and the boy version of me basically. lol
yeah i get what your saying, i think a lot of guys at my school are hot but i dont actually like them, and lemme take a moment to count all of hot and nice guys at my school hmmm...theres a total of NO nice and hot guys at my school, all of the nice guys that im friends with are decent but not date-worthy
Hmm... i've been single for a couple of months now... since April :'( i just dont find any guys in my school date worthy OR my type... and my ex still tries to be friendly with me and im like, "Er, i dumped you and your still acting nice to me? Dont you think im a bitch for dumping you like other people did? Whats wrong with you?!" heh heh, lol, guys ARE retards... xP
yeah boys are stupid...i think reading too many fanfictions has raised my expectations in guys lol
You she just be lucky that there are GUYS at ur school! I go to an all girls school!! :p haha same here about the guys and fanfictions....but iv had a bf for 1 yr and 1 month! that seems so long!
That does seem like a long time, like a really long time. The longest relationship i've been in was two years, but then he moved away so we broke up cuz we didn't even see eachother as we go to different schools :'( i've always had quite high expectations :)
yeah same ive always had high expectations and ive ALWAYS been a dreamer, but i deffo think fanfics have increased the expecations i already had lol
Heh heh. Im a dreamer too. I want a really romantic relationship, but i've never had one. I want one a bit like DxC's. Where the guy will adore me like the way Duncan adores Courtney <3 :')
yeah IKR there are too many jerks and not enough nice guys, and yeah DXC are amazing when courtney isnt money hungry, cuz i love courtney but even I hated that 32 page booklet of rules and duncans faults, that was awful, espcially cuz it led to them temporarily breaking up, i was SOOOO pissed after they briefly broke up
So was i! But what really took the biscuit (lmao) was when Gwen said "Look at the guy (Duncan), he's hot!..." i was SOOOOOOO extremely pissed! >:( She better not try to steal him, i mean, i know Duncan is hot and all, but he's Courtney's! And TDWT is airing in Canada on the 10th (THIS THURSDAY!) and in America on the 21st (NOT NEXT MONDAY BUT THE ONE AFTER THAT) and they're going to Egypt! "Walk Like An Egyptian" is gonna be a two part episode like TDI's "Not So Happy Campers" :) Heh heh, youtube, here i come! ^_-
OMG i HATED THAT MOMENT, i was SOOOO close to smashing my computer, i was just like 'find someone availble already!!!!' and OMG i wasnt that excited for TDWT at first but now i really wanna see it,they BETTER keep DXC together im getting annoyed of the stupid GXDXC love triangle!!!!!!
VVVV my FAVORITE qoute for TDACMH! i love when Duncan admits he likes courtney♥
OMG i HATED THAT MOMENT, i was SOOOO close to smashing my computer, i was just like 'find someone ava
Hahaha!! I know I can't wait for TDWT now just to see if they keep dxc but if they do they won't for long cause Duncan leaves first episode since he refuses to sing well as long as Gwen keeps her mind off of Duncan I'm happy.
Awww, if he leaves then Courtney will be heart broken... even though she wont admit it, she has got it pretty bad for him and same for Duncan... he has it bad for her aswell... but he might choose to sing for Courtney <3 and my series "My Hero" is finished! I updated chapters 8 to 17 all today!!! :)
whoa thats a LOT of chapters, im SOOOO lazy when it comes to updating my stories, i want to update my stories but then i get distracted cuz my attention span is 2 seconds i think i have ADD or somethin lol, and OMG yeah the guy who plays duncan is supposed to be a singer in real life so that would be amazing if duncan sang to courtney in TDWT!♥ and yeah as long as gwen stops bothering DXC ill be extremely happy
too bad he won't sing..that diva! GOSH, lol. DUDE WTF MY ITOUCH JUST RESET ITSELF D: I'm sad now...lol
lol i wish he would sing! Im graduation tonight! :) then a dance after!
Haha... there are some funny pics of TDWT xP
Haha. I'll google the pics in a minute, I haven't really thought about TDWT like actually THOUGHT about it since the manhunt lol. :)
Aww have fun at graduation and at the dance! And same I haven't really thought about TDWT either idk I still wanna see TDWT but TDA kinda ruined the TD series at least for me
Yeah, TDA basically ruined ALL the couples by breaking up Gwent so people thought and still think now that Gwen likes Duncan. She had better stay away from him or Courtney'll prob kick her ass... xP and they made Courtney crazy, hostile and like, really posessive and made her write that 32 page contract on Duncan's faults, which was annoying and they broke DxC up like, three or four times... :/ i hope they keep DxC together this season :|
seriously, they should have stopped at TDI thengotten new characters and NOT ruin the series, let's hope they get all teh characters where they're supposed to be. Like they had everything right set up first season, second season they screw it up, lets hope third season they'll get it good again.
Yeah! I think the campers are like... 18 or 19 years old now... :| im gonna be sad when TDWT ends... :^(
OMG i HATED what they turned courtney into during TDA, even I was getting a little annoyed of her, that 32 page contract was awful, and yeah hopefully they fix everything during TDWT and same! im gonna miss these campers idk if im gonna watch TDR cuz we've known these characters for 3 seasons, i dont want them to be replaced, we've gotten to know them so well im gonna miss them too much :'(
its not physically possible to make better campers than the ones we have now, they could add new ones, like sierra and alejandro, but not get rid of the old ones completely! :'(
Yeah, i feel the same. Its kinda weird, but im emotionally attached to DxC <3 i just love the couple so much xP
Yeah it's not pssible to make a couple better than dxc idk if TDR will be that good
I know! And i dont think i'll watch TDR either, i mean, i'll watch an episode and see if i like itt, but if i don't, then i won't watch itt. Hahaha, TDWT is airing in Canada... TONIGHT!!! ^_-
big smile
You know I never really liked Total drama Island until I saw Courtney, and than when I start to see signs she liked Duncan, Than I really started to like the show. Some might say I'm obsessed, they just don't get it like I do. Courtney was first my favorite character, and when she got with Duncan, THEY WERE MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

I Love DXC!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah same ill probably only watch the first few episodes of TDR to see if i like it, and if i dont ill have to say a sad goodbye to the TD series :'( and OMG cant wait for TDWT, i cant wait to see what they do with DXC if they mess them up ill be PISSED, i wish they would stop toying with the idea of DXG!! hehe i caant wait until the first episode comes on youtube!!!
same here if i like it i will watch it...lol...especially if they put DXG in it urrggg! :P
OMG GUYS! I HAVE SHOCKING AND SAD NEWS- apparently Duncan QUIT total deama worls tour! Im gonna try to watch the first episode later if its on youtube and i'll check on the TD- Wiki to see if its true! They've screwed with DxC... AGAIN! >:( :'( :^(
meh
It does say that Duncan was the first booted off the show, but he quite! I think it's because of Gwen bickering with Courtney, and so he was annoyed. MAN! I was really hoping to some of DXC action, well at least Gwen can't steal him now that he's off the show, but still....
Yeah I mean there really is no point for him in TDWT he already won! And it's better so Gwen and stick her goth claws into him. But we'll see him in aftermaths so that's good.