Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 7410

over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
Yeah, i suppose :| atleast we'll still see him in the aftermaths... :/
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
Yeah, that's good and Courtney will hopefully say somethings of him in the confessional like Duncan did for her lol
over a year ago dxcfan said…
big smile
Yeah, and I think later in the show, Gwen and Courtney become friends, that would so help Duncan, but I still wish he was with Courtney it makes TDWT better to watch. As long as Courtney or Duncan on the show I guess I can still watch. And all these spoilers are making me INCH, I NEED TO SEE THE EPISODE!!!!!!!!

dxc rOCK
big smile
Hey does anyone know how to contact the production studio for fresh TV, because I'm going to have to speak to the producers TDWT, because it's already starting off bad, Duncan quieting, bad ratings, everyone loves Duncan......and Courtney, lol
last edited over a year ago
OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!! You guys would never guess what I saw!!!!!! Just a few seconds after I posted my comment, I looked up fresh TV, and if you click contact, there's a picture of Duncan and Courtney kissing, I would never believe they would have that up there, from all the couples on the show, they picked DXC!!!!!

It's so cool, well to me
Really?! Thats great! Whats the link??? xP
link

It's so cool, check it out
DUDE IM CHECKING IT OUT!! And I could contact them since Cartoon Network, who helps make TDI/A/WT, has their HQ in ATL <3. So, if you need I could like barge in, give them the link for all of our rants about DxC ruling, then they put it into consideration, and bring duncan back! LOL
I just say episode 1 part 1 of TDWT...LOVIN IT <3 DUNCAN IS IN IT!! LOL :)
Yes! Please do that! We need him back! I saw a bit of the first episode of TDWT and when they got off the bus, Duncan made a joke about Gwen and Heather arguing and Gwen laughed and Duncan smiled at her and Courtney looked REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY pissed! I couldn't watch all of it cuz the sound wasn't working on the computer. And i cant find the pic! ^_-
I so badly wanna watch itt now!!!! I'll watch it tomorrow or on sunday! ^_-
the pic is on the left and its partially cut off, but its amazing that they did choose that!! and yeah, i know, courtney courtney courtney...lol
Hahaha... what pic is it of them kissing? Is it one from TDI/A/WT?
I see itt! Ahhhhhh! It IS amazing that they picked that! Wow... xP
Yeah. I'm watching TDA now, it's the rock and roll episode. lol
mischievous
IKR, but the first episode of TDWT, is definitely going to be the worst out of all of them, I want Duncan back, AND WITH COURTNEY!!!!
IKR!! lol, he NEEDS TO BE THERE D: or else TDWT will NEVER be the same, I mean Duncan is like in almost ALL the episodes, that means he NEEDS TO BE THERE :'(
IKR?! I felt so upset, angry, pissed off, t'od all mixed together! But there's a pic of Duncan, Owen and Alejandro doing a disco dance... and one of Duncan on an Emu (for when they go to Australia)... so maybe, just maybe... he gets to come back "due to popular audience demand" like in No Pain, No Game where Izzy and Eva got to come back :D Or if its true that Gwen and Courtney become friends... which they probably will, then maybe Chris will think that there's not enough drama, ratings are going down so he decideds to try to get Duncan back for drama!!!
Well you know Chris, he do anything for ratings, but I really think Gwen and Courtney could be really good friends,
they COULD be amazing friends, I mean they both like Duncan! Just the better of the two got him. And yep, Chris and his ratings, tsk tsk tsk, let's seriously hope that SOMETHING happens to make him stay. Like him becoming an intern :)
Do you think Gwen really wants to take Duncan away from Courtney?
I hope not, because I hate that they were being annoying, that made Duncan quit.
Yeah, i think he does become an intern... or something... and your write, the better of the two DID get him first, and she didn't even mean to :) hahaha... lol, naughty Chris... its right that he'll do anything though...
Yep. Tsk Tsk...oh well, if he brings Duncan back I will LOVE CHRIS (for about 1.9321839 seconds, then go back to hating him when he screws it up, like putting them on different teams...AGAIN!)
Yeah same... and i'm only gonna worry about DxG IF it happens... i dont think it will cuz then that WILL lose ratings, right? Hahaha, i kinda like Chris for letting Courtney back on TDA, even if it was after getting sued, but still... and i hope TDWT will be good then :)
And I hope Courtney back to herself, and if they don't I will go to Cartoon Network HQ, with somethin' to say, and some of my friends have nothing better to do so they would probably come with me and yell at the producers. Ah, one reason Atlanta is amazing <3 and the worlds largest aquarium! And COKE <333 lolol
Hahaha... i prefer Pepsi Max, mmmmmmmmmh, that sugar stuff is yummy! ^_- haha... and another reason the UK is so crap- TDDDDI hasn't aired and they stopped showing the repeats of TDI right before the Who Can You Trust? episode- great, right before some good DxC stuff happens and they stop it! :( Stupid UK and Stupid UK Disney XD!!!
Ha. In america they only show TDI/A on Cartoon Network...or at least its that way in Georgia..
Its not funny! Lol, jks... :/ :| :L OMG, for mh DxC in TDWT series, i've written THIRTY parts! ^_- Ha, what time's it everywhere else? (; (:
DANG 30! lol...THATS A LOT! And it is 8:31 P.M. here as of this post.
Haha, i know its a lot and the series is NI WHERE NEAR finished yet! ^_- haha, i love writing long series xP but i dont see a way to end it... yet :) and its 1:40am as of this post xP
dang. ill be up my time then if my friend ever gets on this chat website. lol if not, ill be in bed by 11 sumthin
big smile
Do you think Duncan will be the host of the aftermath, that would be cool, and with the other guys who didn't get to come on TDWT.

I hope Courtney wins, Sierra. Yeah, I like Sierra, she's cool, and I love the way she likes Cody. lol :)
Haha same here!! Finally a girl likes Cody, lol. THAT WOULD BE EPIC! LOL
Duncan would be an EPIC host!!!! Woah, dxcfan, you've taken Dani's place for chatting to me, Ashley and Ashlin at the moment :P Haha, i love Sierra, im exactly like her (I love DxC and i love Cody)... but i also actually like Alejandro (he has a really cute panda which i named Steve!) too, even though i've made him into a villain, who's against DxC, in my DxC in TDWT series :/ lol xP
big smile
IKR!!!! But there are a lot of shows I like, only because of what kind of relationships couples have. Like Duncan and Courtney, Puckleberry, Sierra and Cody,
Is puckleberry... Rachuck (Rachel/Puck)? I think Rachuck is kinda like DxC (good girl - bad boy) ^_-
haha...im a Quick...this is awkward....
This IS awkward... but oh well, it doesn't matter... atleast were all DxC fans. Thats what matters xP
big smile
Yeah!!!! They are alike, that's why I like puckleberry
Today: In English first period, this guy Dan flicked chewing gum and it went in my HAIR :/ so i was angry with him and as he rrued to apologize i just walked off to the office where they used peanut butter and a comb to get it out. I went back to English and the bell went for second period so it was science. Me and my bff walked out and Dan kept trying to apologize so i let him and he said he was sorry and he gave me a hug... He's hair was so soft against my face... :| lol and he is THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL!!! XP
i also like finnxrachel.....even more awkward.....
Lol, totally Awkward, but we all like DXC, so....

now what lol :)
Oh my gawsh... we've run out of topics... how about... Ashley, are you gonna post any new article's soon?
big smile
OKAY OFF OF GLEE COUPLES!!

Have you seen the theme for TDWT!?
IDK!! IM OUT OF IDEAS D:
over a year ago DxCSweetie92 said…
rainy
Well Duncan quiting has now sent me into a rage....and depression. But I guess if there is one good thing to come out of it is that DxG won't happen. So come on people. While we are mourning the quiting of Duncan we should be rejoicing the crush of DxG before it even happend!
hm. yeah. we should.
Yes, i am with you on that one Callie... a major disaster has been averted! ^_-
yes it has. lol
Yes, I'm so glad I don't have to worry about DXG happening, because now it can't happen.