Duncan and Courtney I'm Actually Baaaack :)

dXcFan14 posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 03:09PM
IT'S MY 16TH BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! YAY!!! *throws party* :)    
last edited on Mar 19, 2011 at 09:20PM

Duncan and Courtney 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
....SARAH. OHMUHGOSH. I CANNOT STRESS HOW MUCH WE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEED­DDD­DDD­DDD­D YOU! US FORUM SISTERS WERE WORRIED THAT YOU LIKE DIED OR SOMETHING! [WELL, THEY MIGHT NOT'VE.....BUT I DID!] OMG YOU MISSED SOOOO MUCH<3
SPEAKING OF THAT CRAZY FORUM, YOU'RE BACK ONE. WEEK. BEFORE THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR FIRST POST ON THE FORUM!

OMG I MISSSSSSSSSSSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
SARHA! You're finally here! WE MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE IN TIME FOR THE ANNIVERSARY! I MISSED YOOOOOOOOOOOU SO MUCH! I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK!
over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
Yah, I'm back... I'll try to come on here more often seeing as I can get on Fanpop in school now... Thank you school88.net :) I missed you guys loads too :) :) :) I'm actually really upset atm tho cuz of an argument with one of meh bestone's... :'( x
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
*Hits forehead* Why didn't I log on earlier to see this?! CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BACK! SAME THINGS AS JELLY AND ASHLEY, WE MISSED YOU!! AND I'M SO HAPPY YOUR BACK!

And awww :( I'm sorry about the arguement with one of your bestones, hope everything works out okay :)
Agreed with Dani (: Hope everything works out<3
over a year ago xXcentalifeXx said…
cool
lol welcome back! Even though, I don't know you, I'm Centa! <3 I was on here since the end of last summer. Nice meeting you, girl! ;)
over a year ago dxcfan said…
big smile
OMG! Sarah! Welcome back! I haven't seen you in like forever! Wow, it's been that long. Well anyways, welcome back! Oh yea, what Ashly and Dani and Jelly said. ! We've missed you!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DxCfanlover said…
smile
welcome back!!! OMG my name is Sara too but without the h Lol
over a year ago Lollipop97 said…
OH MY FUCKING HELL OF A GOD!! SARAH!! You're baaaack :33 I've missed chu so muuuuuch ~<3
crying
Lollipop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually feel like crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo much now that I don't have a phone w/ internet on........................... Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss talking to you guys like craaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!! What's with the caps and medal thingys...? Weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrd... just goes to show how long I've been away... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Lollipop97 said…
Weeeeell, they haven't been here for a long time, I think a few weeks maybe? :DD
laugh
Wow... OMG guys!!! It's gonna be my birthday on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow... It's like everytime I go away then come back there is something different about fanpop... 0.o Or is that just me???
over a year ago DxCfanlover said…
smile
there is something different everydays!!!
Oh trust us. Yeah. It's changed. A LOTTTTT. a lotta things have changed actually :3 mostly the people xD
worried
Yeah... I guess the people change x333