Don't feel stupid if you don't like what everyone else pretends to love. -Emma Watson
1. Hermione is so close to who I am as a person that I've never really had to research a role. I'm literally rediscovering what it means to be an actress.
2.Hermione uses all these big long tongue twister words. I don't know what she's going on about half the time!
3.I have felt for the last 10 years I have had this battle; I've been fighting so hard to have an education. It's been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros' pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult.
4.I have had no control over my life. I have lived in a complete bubble. They found me and picked me for the part. And now I'm desperately trying to find my way through it.
5.I really love animals and enjoy working with them.
6. I stole a piece of the chess set on the first film. I took a piece of the treasure out of Bellatrix's vault on this film. And I've taken my wand and I've got my cloak.
7.I think when you take away all, like, the premieres and press stuff and all the special effects, then you just come down to the fact that it's all about acting, and I think that has been the best bit for me.
8. I thought, If people are going to write about what I'm wearing, then I would wear young British designers who need the publicity.
9. I used to look back at pictures and cringe but actually I'm quite proud that I've had fun with fashion and don't always look perfect. The only regret I have is when I look at something I wore when I was very young and it obviously looks like it belonged to someone else.
10. I want to be normal. I really want anonymity.
11. I would love to not date someone in the same industry as me. Otherwise it becomes what it means to everyone else.
12. I'm a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love - and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.
13. I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is.
14. I've probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don't want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.
15. If anyone else played Hermione, it would actually kill me.
16. My friends are all really nice about my fame, they're just curious really, they ask lots of questions.
Cited to: Emma Watson. (n.d.). BrainyQuote.com. Retrieved April 20, 2012, from BrainyQuote.com Web site: link
The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy. -Emma Watson