Eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,yyou name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM
save

Eragon 732 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-325 of 732

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
H
"that might be a problem but I'm sure empress knows how to fight if we could wake her up she is a pretty deep sleeper". Then someone came from behind me and put the arms around my neck in an attempt at chocking me. I elbowed them in the stomach and ran over to empress to wake her up she was our only chance for none of us could fight. "empress!". "empress!", I said shaking her. "roarr". She had smoke coming out her nostrils and she looked really angry with me. "why did you wake me you do know you never wake a sleeping dragon unless it's an emergency". "yes I know but it is there are people attacking us". "oh well in that case I'm going to go help".
over a year ago boredcreativity said…
P
I screamed as another Kull jumped from behind a tree at Jer. "Steinr risa!" I shouted, and lifted a large stone and directed it at the attacker's head. The creature disappeared for some odd reason, and I slumped over, exhausted. "Jer," I breathed.

J
"Phoebe!" I said, catching her when she fell.
"Fight." she said. "I can take care of myself." And she stood up, stumbled a little, and then yelled, "Empress!" which made her shake from the effort. Seeing my look of concern, she growled, "I'm still fine!"
over a year ago thunderwolf233 said…
F

I raised an eyebrow at this, then smiled, there were still plenty of kull left
mischievous
oh and as the only guy on this forum I claim the right to play all major bad guys!
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
ya that is all right.but who says we are all girls?jkjk!(only major though)
Q
i jumped at one of the kull and took out my daggers and sliced him into molecules.this was gonna be more fun than fighting in a war!
l
i steeped into the trees and focused all my attention to the kull's mind.i was breaking trough the barriers on a 10th kulls mind win another one found me.i blew the 10th kull up then too out my sword and lit it ablaze.i stabbed him were a heart should be but i already knew it had none for it was dead that had been risen.he exploded and i told the plants to attack the kull by wrapping their feet. i went back to exploding the kull by their minds.
Q
a blow was deflected off me before it could hit me. i instantly knew leggi had put a ward around me.and by the looks of it the rest of the friendly creatures.(didn't feel like listing)i gave him some energy to keep it up.then i was facing another kull. there must have been 50!i got several cuts in no time. but i was counting the kills.so far i had 12.only 5 minuets into battle!
L
i was keeping track of my kills.i had killed 17 so far.now 18.this was fun!
ummm... the kull are dead, they dont have minds
oh and I got two major baddies coming up. they are going to beat you guys, but you will be saved by a unknown person. trust me, we havent even reached the climax of this story until you meet these two bros. Lets just say there power rivals that of the gods. and one of them is fireproof
last edited over a year ago
P
I picked up a stick and tried to ward some off. About 10 seconds later, it was broken in half, and Jer and I were back to back. "Legolas, weapons for the defenseless, please!" I shouted. I kicked at one, then swung my fist out. With a flash of pain, I pulled my hand back.

J
Phoebe screamed out in pain, and one Kull took the advantage to slash his sword under her feet, sending her toppling to the ground. "NO!" I yelled, and I lashed out angrily. I took a sword from a fallen attacker nearby, and sliced his head off with a rush of adrenaline.
Then Phoebe got up, shaking. "My hand..." she said quietly. "I think it's broken."

P
I held my right hand to Jer. "No, we have to get out of here, first." He said, grabbing my shoulders and trying to pull me away.
"We can't just leave them!" I said, trying to pull away.
"You can't even hold a sword!" Jer worried.
I let a sly smile spread across my lips despite the pain. "I'm left-handed."
F

This wasnt going as planned, I had underestimated my opponents. It was time to send some LIVING things to kill them, but that dragon was a problem, I would give it its very own opponent to die against, one who was fire proof.

I howled, calling upon my sons Skoll and Hati, once they came from there spots in the sky, they ran to me and gave wolf hugs to me "father its so good to see you" they said simialtaniasly.

" yeah its been like 3000 months" Skoll said. I winced, the mother of these two had literally been what brought about the name of dumb blond. Skoll took after her. He was the perfect wolf for the task at hand, 50ft at shoulder, ability to breath a concentrated beam of golden fire and he could fly better then any dragon, He was also fireproof from millenia of chasing the sun, perfect for taking on a dragon, it helped that he had size strength and speed on his side, he was twice the size of empress after all.

Hati on the other hand was a lot smarter then his twin " its been 7000 years smart one."he said rolling his eyes, Hati was the same size as his brother, but unlike his brother was not fireproof, and could not breath golden fire but rather he did however breath a highly concentrated white fire and like his brother could fly. He chased the moon and was almost as cunning and clever as his father, perfect for fighting a werecat and co.

I grinned. "I have a task for you two"

(I predict you will lose to these two but will be saved by a person who they fear. Let me explain, the good guys always loose there first match with a major opponent. This is the true fight.)

the gold is skol

F  <br />
<br />
This wasnt going as planned, I had underestimated my opponents. It was time to send
hati
hati
skol is cute,haui is ...buff.wow.ok!
Q
i threw my head up.i sensed that the brother wolf had entered our region.i let out a sound like a mountain lion.i ran to pheeb and gave her a dagger then ran and changed to cat.i called some one skins(normal cats like cougar,lion,tiger[not]and tomcat.) to take care of the kull. i told leggi about the new opponents.he told harely to tell emperis to get to the air and for him to string his bow.i could smell them before i saw them.
L
i sent out a plea to the magic mutilated animals.one that looked lie a deer/wolf came to take care of the kull.the others must not care.i strung my bow and checked my sword grip.this enemy must have been watching so he knew to send reinforcements.

i realized that they do not have minds,but they DO have an energy source.and can the person they fear be that fortuneteller i was gonna bring in?so i can bring her in?hears her picture!jkjk
skol is cute,haui is ...buff.wow.ok!<br />
Q<br />
i threw my head up.i sensed that the brother wolf
its okay to lose this one, remember that someone new will chase skoll and hati off before any one is killed. ( and I was thinking of a few people for the task of saving you guys)

name;Hati

age; 9,000yrs old

gender;male

creature; giant wolf

looks above

description; I am the bane of the moon, the one who will one day swallow the disk of the night sky. As a son of the mighty Fenrir, it will be my pleasure to strike anyone down who my father says to

size; 50 at shoulder 175 feet long (built for strength)
name; skoll

age; 9,000

gender male

creature; giant wolf

looks above

description;I am the bane of the sun, the one who will one day swallow the disk of the morning sky. As a son of the mighty Fenrir, it will be my pleasure to strike anyone down who my father says to

size; 40 ft at shoulder; 200ft long (built for speed)
H

I felt the thrill of the hunt as I pounced across the forest floor. It was going to be dusk soon. I had asked father before we left if he could keep the kull there long enough to keep our prey there. Father had looked at me strangely and asked what made me think he wouldn't. Father was always a step ahead.
We were close to our prey. I sent my much faster brother ahead of me. After he was gone I sighed in jealousy, he got a opponent while I got ants. Father should of just sent one of us. It would make no difference.

S

I was shivering with excitement. Sure the dragon was small and young, but it was still a dragon who were to stubborn to run and tasted delicious. I felt sorry for my brother who had to settle for the ants, I would give him some of the dragon. I saw it in the air waiting for me. My motto was less talk more fight. I pounced in the air but instead of falling down I kept rising, then finally started running on air about the same altitude the dragon was. I smiled sadly, It wasnt a good fight. I had killed and eaten much larger dragons in my time.

( this will be fun, sorry about the ants but these guys are kinda minor wolf gods who literally eat dragons for breakfast, lunch, and maybe dinner.)
P
I looked up, and the pain of my hand was forgotten. "Jer," I breathed. "What...is...that?"

J
A giant wolf? That flies? No, two.
"Pheebs, we're getting out of here!" I said, and yanked her left arm.
She yanked back. "No! We're not leaving them!" Her voice grew steadily louder with every word.
"Shut up! They'll hear you!"
She broke my grip and held the knife up. "We fight no matter what, and you can run away like the ninny you are or help us!"

P
He pulled his face into a pucker. "Fine!" Just then, fire came from the sky, directed at us.
Jer dove at me and pushed me out of the way. We toppled into a ditch, and my head struck a stone. I shook, but then everything went black.

J
"Phoebe?" I said, shaking her. "PHOEBE?!" She didn't stir.
This was very, very bad.
H

I growled in frustration, I had forgotten about werecats. They were clever as I, Now it made sense why father sent both of us, me for the werecat, brother for the dragon. I preferred giant bears as they didnt breath fire like dragons and I had no intention of becoming(pardon modern phrase) extra crispy wolf to go, I wasnt fireproof like brother was. And a werecat...my brother would be easily fooled by such a clever beast, But I wouldn't fall for such tricks.

I decided not to play around with the werecat, I swatted it away as if it were an unwanted fly, I was still on the ground. She hit a tree hard with a crack and fell motionless, not any trouble yes, dead...unlikely. I decided to engage the human girl in banter,but she was unconscious.I breathed life in her and she was awake and fully healed, Hunan girls are hilarious to talk to(sorry) because of there reactions so it was worth it, though I had to be careful not to reveal my father's plan.

"My apologies for having to kill you, Miss delicious morsel, but HE told me to" I told the girl, priceless face as expected

The elf, who also looked in shock, asked "who told you to" I smiled at the elf "wouldnt you like to know."

"him" the girl suggested, pointing at my brother, who was circling the dragon, looking for an opening, I rolled my eyes and shouted

S

"SKOLL!! quite playing around with that thing, finish it!" I looked at brother with puppy dog eyes, "But im having fun" I complained, He shouted back "then have fun down here were I can make sure you do nothing stupid!" "when have I done anything stupid" I shouted back offended. "I would ask you if you would like your list chronologically or alphabetically but you dont know what those words mean!" He retorted.

'good point' I thought. "fine!" I said out loud. I lunged at the dragon who breathed fire at me but that didnt even make me feel hot. I slashed at its wings, making them useless it plummeted to the ground brother lunged forth and caught it before it hit the rocky ground. "thanks" I said to him as I landed softly. He put it down "well I figured you wanted your play time with this snack later," and walked over beside me. We engaged in banter, careful not to mention father and his plans

"soooo.." I began "may I know you morsels names?"

(the banter chapter is up for grabs)
oh and greek girl a I have an idea for that fortune teller of yours. sending it to your inbox. let me know if you aprove
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
E
Smoke came out of my nostrils. "I won't answer any of your stupid questions you my as well eat me already I know you want", I growled. "we know, but the thing is it's fun playing with our food especially angry dragons". "don't you ever tell me that I'm an angry dragon", I roared. "he slashed at my leg making a cut that started to bleed. "you tell us all the answers to our questions or will will keep hurting you". "I refuse remember dragons are stubborn especially me", I laughed this was fun messing with this guy.
H
After telling empress to get in the air I hadn't seen her and was getting worried what if she's hurt what will I do then.
My turn!

H

I sighed at my brother, smacking him in the back of the head. "hey!" he protested. "Patience brother! Shes messing with you," I smiled apologetically " my apologies Mrs. Tasty morsel, for my brothers foolishness. He takes after our mother who was, how do you say it, a dunb blond"
"stop calling me Mrs, tasty morsel!!!"The dragon roared
"sorry, but shes miss tasty morsel" I said pointing at the human
"now, I just noticed something, not all of you are here, one moment" I ran full speed found the other elf, picked him up by his collar, and took him over to the rest in the blink of an eye.
"now, since the dragon is to stubborn, may we know your name, I said to the rest
J
"No, you may not." Phoebe stood straight and tall, quite bold considering she had just been unconscious and helpless a few minutes ago. These were too big to be shurgs, and shurgs couldn't fly or breathe fire, could they?
Phoebe continued. "Don't underestimate me. I may be human, but I've still got brains, you know."

P
The source of my sudden courage I did not know, but I knew not to try these creatures' patiences. I waited for his reply.
H

I smiled, "Im not as foolish as my brother, young one. My intelligence rivals HIS."
The elf who had been with the werecat was curious, and smart, he knew that if he wanted to live longer to play along "I am legolas, and you mentioned that before, is the one whom your intelligence rivals the same one who sent the kull after us?" I nodded "why" the other elf asked
brother frowned "not sure, but he does nothing without reason, so it must be important."
"what are you" asked legolas. "I am the bane of the sun" answered Skoll "I am the bane of the moon" I answered
"WE ARE SKOLL AND HATI, SONS OF FENRIR, THE GREAT WOLF GOD. AND YOU ARE OUR PREY" we shouted simaltaniosly.
and bored creativity, Hati healed phoebe remember
sick
forget it she know not what she said 5 min. ago.
L
i snapped my fingers then said,under my breath, "gotcha."(cant think of anything else i don't feel to good.) then i strung my bow,notched two arrows and let them go in 2 seconds.they hit their mark.the howl hurt my ears but they were limping on there front right paws.
Q
"and if you want to know,i am the one named many,but to you i am the keeper of the binds" i raised my back and pounced.i grabbed skol's ruff and hung on reciting a tracking spell in my head.(oh and quri is a werecat so she knows almost everything.she and leggi know who sent them but will never tell.)

L+Q
"AND WE SHALL NEVER BE BOUND TO DEATH!"
(ya i know q is holding onto skol but she can double task)
H

Ok. were cat up, not good. Oh well. "Skoll hold still!" I breathed my own fire on my brother, who was fire proof unlike the werecat. Legolas grabbed the cat and pulled it off just in time. My fire completely enveloped Skoll.

the girl gasped "you killed your own brother!" "im not dead!" protested Skoll coming out of the smoke completely unharmed. "I thought that thing was unconscious" he noticed looking at the startled werecat, "how little you understand, Skoll" a voice said. a cloaked woman came out of the woods, me and brother gasped simultaneously. "you" I breathed"

F

My eyes widened in anger. It was the fortune teller that had predicted ragnoroc,This woman was responsible for my imprisonment.

( que greekgirlA)
P
I stood, frozen in place. By the looks of it, this woman was not exactly a friend of the giant wolves.
A distraction was all Jer thought he needed. He lunged forward. I quickly grabbed him and yanked him back, covering his mouth with my hand.

J
"Shhh!" She said in my ear. "How many times do you have to be near death before you realize that you overestimate yourself?"
I shook her off, but said no more. She stayed close by me, ready to tackle me if she had to.