Eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,yyou name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM
save

Eragon 732 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-225 of 732

over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i can see clerly now!
L
"go to hell"JKJK! now,on whit it,"quir contacted me they are at the cave you know."
i urged my horse faster to a trot.
Q
*shakes head* lets wait for pb k bc?
over a year ago boredcreativity said…
P
My horse quickened her pace without me asking, but I didn't protest. "So they're at the cave, waiting for me?"
No. I didn't want this. "Stop!" I commanded the mare. "Please, stop!"
L
"did you forget the command for stop?"i told the mare to stop and asked what i troubling you?"
P
"Nothing....I just....I don't want this." (p.s. I am not trying to make phoebe the center of this story or trying to make her a bella swan....:))
heart
L
i chuckled."whell we are right behind the den so i think you have no choice."(ps. sorry if leggi sounds mean he is an elf after all.and bc i know pheebs is on were near sluty)
last edited over a year ago
P
I took a deep breath and let the air whoosh out, then said, "Fine. If I do have to go through with this, then at least let me come in after you. I'll try not to get out of here as fast as I can. Agreed?" Even though my best choice was to follow, not to mention I actually kind of wanted to go back in and see Jer at least, I still wanted to leave. Why did I have to be a Rider? ME, of all people!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
hello sorry i haventg been on my friends here and was watching movies all day yesterday so i havent had the chance to come here and wherabout was i soppost to be.
pb just read and post
L
i told faolin to go on.
Q
"in fact they are just behind us."
(I agree with greekgirlA; pb, can you please just read? It hasn't been very long since your last post.)

P
I bit my lip for a few moments, then leaned forward to move on. If the horse followed Legolas, then I would have a lot of trouble outrunning him on foot. It was of the best reasoning to do as he said. But my eyes still darted back to the forest, where everything was free and happy.
After we came to the mouth of the cave, I jumped clumsily off the mare, and too suddenly to grasp that I was supposed to stand, my knees buckled underneath me and I fell to the ground. I got up, feeling like a complete idiot.
L
i let out a laugh of musical laughter.i could not help it. her face was priceless.
Q
i let a small smile come to my face then fade. i looked over to Harley and emperis.
E
"what are you looking at me for".
first off,pb stop being lazy!sorry but post more than that!ok and 2ndly i wuv wu wfrienamy.
L
i helped pheebs up and smiled.
q
"
angry
i hate my computer!
P
My cheeks burning, I let Legolas help me up, but then I pulled away and stared at the dragon. She really was beautiful. And I had hurt my ego.

J
Tension filled the air. As I was wondering if I was going to be dragon-food, Legolas was looking between Phoebe and Empress expectantly. What were they supposed to do, start dancing around the cave? Apparently he thought that, or something close to it.
cloudy
Q
<permission to tell them to ...talk?>i said in legolas' mind.,<ya but she is gorgeous! see he scales shine!the color!....> he went on with compliments for emperis.that is elves for you."well dragon and rider,and jer,i rather doubt it."i meant it.his face gave his thoughts so clearly an urgle could read him.

l
i wondered when they would talk. but,emperis,Emperis! what a name!so suiting for a dragon!i was jolted out of my thoughts by seeing a fellow elf.but,.....he was...different. he seemed lie he was...annoyed with the dragon.and he looked so powerless.'perhapes this is a elf that is descended from a banded one.never knowing the elves of aligasa.'

pb like ths. or half it.
P
Jer cleared his throat, and my eyes darted to him. I made sure my face made the expression that said, what do I do? He shrugged, and I realized just how much men were overestimated.

J
I stepped forward. "Well, now that we've all seen each other, and better yet, they've all seen you-" I directed the last words to Phoebe and looked at her pointedly. She glared at me. "-wait, why am I the only one talking?"
Phoebe sighed and said, "Because you're an idiot, Jer." A smile played at her lips.
Q
i burst out laughing."so harly by your expression you think leggi is weird and emperis stop.you look like you are going to eat jer.jer,the dragon is the highest ranking so you were right to speak first but not thous words."<he is a stange elf even by human standards> i said o leggi.
L
i switched to the elvin language,"greetings dragon may the stars watch over you and peace live in your heart."

bc wait for pb
(Okay, greekgirlA has been grounded from the computer for awhile, so while she's gone she's letting me take charge of it and her characters. No lies. It's true....And also a little more than she should trust me with....:))

P
Although I understood nothing that Legolas said, I figured he was probably being a kiss-up. "So," I clapped my hands together, "lets...uh...get started!" Started with what I did not know.

J
I rolled my eyes at Phoebe's sudden cockiness. Girls....too strange, even in the most serious situations.
L
I smiled at Phoebe, but she wasn't looking at me, and then I saw that in her mind she insulted me, and I let the smile fade from my lips.

Q
I laughed again at Legolas because he was suddenly a little discouraged, but from a questioning look from Phoebe, Jeremiah, Emperis, and Harley, I stopped.
mischievous
THIS IS A MUST READ!

not the right mind set green.try again.and ya pb i gave her permission. bc, keep posting.i wanna see wat u do.pb?GET YOUR LAZY BUTTUM OF THE COUCH AND GET POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!and also?post more.now i am in a bad mood.look what u did.(pouts)
P
I shook my head and waited for the dragon to react.

J
I waited...

L
I waited...

Q
I waited then sighed loudly.

(PLEASE post pink-bookworm!!!)
I'm here I'm sorry I get busy and also the last few days ive been reading so ya I'm so sorry.
E
I smiled. "umm whoops sorry I didn't mean to look like I was going to eat him and yes Harley is definately not a normal elf. He glared at me. "sorry Harley but it's true". "fine I'm going then because it doesn't look like you want me here". Harley turned around and walked off. "Harley wait I didn't mean it come back".

H
Harley stomped off angrily but he didn't go very far he just wanted empress to feel bad about what she said but her words were kind of true in a way but still saying them out loud not very nice.
"...........never mind.bored,u suck!"i typed.aloud i said,"yep she knows zip."
L
in the ancient language i called "elf,do not turn."
Q
i heard a sound behind me.it was a person in the enchanted mirror leggi had made."i need to talk to legolas.get him."that must have been the elf queen,islansardi."leggi,....."t;h­e turned and went to the mirror and had a conversation in the elven toung. it obviously disturbed him.he sighed."we ALL need to talk."he whispered.
H
He turned around and faced leggi. "fine I won't for your sake but no one else's".

E
I was so glad when Harley came back because I seriously didn't mean for him to take it to heart it's just that I was a bigmouth and my dragon friends called me the bigmouth dragon. "I'm sorry Harley I'm just a bigmouth all the dragon call me it so I didn't actually mean it again I'm so sorry". "it's fine just fine". I smiled.
Q
"all dragons speak their mind,is what i was told."then i turned to leggy."what is this matter that needs tending?"
(b c i need to tell u something about squime.)