Fabia Sheen Do you think that Shun loves Fabia and that Fabia loves Shun back???

aquaregina36 posted on Apr 08, 2011 at 05:18AM
Maybe. Maybe not. But i'm not going too argue with u fabiaXshun fans.

Fabia Sheen 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fabiaXshun4evah said…
rainy
Maybe. But Fabia likes Dan, which is so sad!
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
heart
YES!! YES!! OFCOURSE!!! ShunxFabia 4ever!!
over a year ago mirafabia said…
heart
YeSSS!!!!FabyXShun 4 E-V-E-R!!!!!!
Love the couple!!!
YeSSS!!!!FabyXShun 4 E-V-E-R!!!!!!
Love the couple!!!
over a year ago princess_faby said…
heart
Yes!!! FabiaxShun 4ever! ShunxAlice never! (I hate ShunxAlice!)
Yes!!! FabiaxShun 4ever! ShunxAlice never! (I hate ShunxAlice!)
sapphirerose12 commented…
where can you watch this deleted scene? over a year ago
surprise
i have to ask you princess_faby...is this pic realy REAL?????
over a year ago minhduongphung said…
I think not because Shun only taught Fabia ninja skills,not more(the picture princess_faby post is in ep 4 but it was cut)Shun only loves Alice,although he didn't show it to Alice but he always looks at her and she doesn't know that.He seem to decide his love is a secret!
over a year ago DestinyWolf said…
smile
minhdoungphung, you're funny! ^_^ Shun has never loved Alice, he's not in love with her and he never will. They're ONLY friends. If there's someone he loves it's Fabia. Need any proof?
(1) Shun never protected Alice, especially when the brawlers saw Alice was Masquerade.
(2) The only thing they have in common is that they live with their grandfathers. Nothing else.
(3) Alice is ugly.
(4) When Alice was Masquerade, she tried to crush Shun and send him to the Doom Dimension. Why would Shun love someone who tried to crush him?
(5) Fabia is more beautiful than Alice.
(6) Fabia is a queen.
(7) Fabia is like a female Shun. They're great in martial arts, they think the same thing and they allmost look exactly the same.
(8) Shun protected Fabia from the first time they met.
(9) Shun was the only one who believed in Fabia's story and then helped her talk to Dan and the others.
(10) When Linus came to Bakugan Interspace, Shun didn't let him meet Fabia until Linus prooved he was a knight from Neathia in the battle against Ren and Jesse.
(11) Shun has given Fabia good compliments and made her happy, while he made Alice cry.
Shun is more interested in bakugans than in girls, but if he falls in love with someone, it will be Fabia. But I can be wrong...He can be in love with Fabia already.
minhdoungphung, you're funny! ^_^ Shun has never loved Alice, he's not in love with her and he never
sapphirerose12 commented…
where can you find this deleted scene? over a year ago
over a year ago Doucestepfaniel said…
big smile
As I said fabia shows no love for shun! She shows her love for Jin, dan, and a little aranaut ren.Elle is attached to his bakugan ren as I think shun and alice is better because boys shun is a cold there is no need for a cool girl like fabia! fabia speaks almost as dan has not shun! towards the runway 0:33 she blushed from what dan said
I'm so with Destinywolf! <33
Vanessa...um about your video:fabia only bushed because he said such nice words.I mean they trust her and so she blushed.And look at Shun's worried face.He realy cares about faby.
Only fabia said dan is that not a proof.look,all worried about Dan.Not only faby...marucho was worried about dan too.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

I think Fabia is just a caring person.She has a very kind personality.That's all.Dan makes so much trouble.that's because fabia cares about him understand?^^
over a year ago Jokermann said…
mischievous
She and Dan are like, so fuck it, never go to Shun, go away used to the idea, ShunXAlice4EVER! And Shun, on the official website says he is in love with Alice, but I think Dan also likes XD
over a year ago emerald_32 said…
@Jokermann, doucestepfaniel, and mihduongphung:
FOR THE LAST TIME SHUN AND FABIA LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!
sunny
Soooo right!!!!x3
over a year ago Fubuki21 said…
hmmm
......hmmmmm!, maybe yes, but i don't know!
big smile
Yay!!!:D
Someone where think the Same
over a year ago AliceG123 said…
DestinyWolf... THATS NO GOOD REASONS!
1) They all accepted that she was Masquerade, and u dont need to protect someone to love somone! <3
2) They dont have anything in common, exept a good heart and great personalitys!
3) Alice isn`t ugly at all! If u dont like red hair, then thats your problem!
4) Alice never knew what she did when she where Masquerade§
5) Fabia and Alice are both beautiful, but that doesen`t meen anything! (I personaly think Alice is most beautiful!)
6) WHY would hun choose Fabia cuz shes queen?
7) They may be like, but Alice and Shun are DIFFERENT wich makes it al more romantic!
8) Maybe Shun protected Fabia because she WAS a queen?
9) He belived her because he is smart, and has a good heart!
10) He WAS protecting her! Would u let a stranger in to the queen u where protecting?
11) Alice is easly offended and can easly be hurted. What would u exepct from someone who lived alone, then living with her grandfather, then her grandfather disappears, and then she lives alone again!?
Alice and Shun are meant for eachother! (IF U DONT BELIVE ME, WACHT BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS EPISODE 20/ A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!) <3<3<3 ALICExSHUN 4 EVER!!! PS: if u check on wikipedi it says that Shun only likes Fabia like a sister, and that he and Alice kinda have a silent connection! <3
last edited over a year ago
nguyenhamy commented…
i agree! i both like fabia and alice but DestinyWolf's reasons are suck over a year ago
over a year ago Bubzzbeauty said…
angelic
First of all...U.U
She isn't..no she wasn't at first a queen.She was a princess.T.T
And why do you think Shun just trust her because he has a heart?!Everybody has a heart...>.> and come on if nobody trust her,and just Shun?Is that he think he can trust her!Do you think he knowed from the bigginning everything?No.
And you know you should never believe wikipedia...T.T
I already have a acount too and just so silly ppl like you would write something like this...look at us,fabiaxshun fans are just saying there option!and?!Problem...we didn't wrote such lie things,,,so then if you believe it,then can you tell me a GOOD REASON why they are like sister and brother?and look,alice is lder than Shun,and there isn't even a continue from alice...So why are you hopping?I hope Alice should come back but she isn't.And okay that's your opinion that you think so but why are you here?!To make troouble huh?Come on let it...>.> I already know does silly girls where want to make trouble here...(I was one but then I changed me)And we don't need your little friends.We have already a opinion so let us!We don't need a leason for you shikimicky thinks...I don't mean it rude,but come on,read all does thinks from this club first and then comment.Then you will see we have already think that Shun end up alone...U.U
I agree Alice is weak or somthing you said like this...but she IS strong!She don't need Shun!Also Fabia don't need him anymore.
and if you are a alicexshun fan why are you blame us just for your opinion?....So let it be,okii..
over a year ago ShunKazami18 said…
heart
Shun X Fabia forever 💚💙