Fan Camp Half-Blood Saving the Gods RP

PenelopeWolf1 posted on Jun 26, 2011 at 09:22PM
Hey guys! Penny here :) So glad you read this, and decided to look to see what this is. Now Imma tell you a bit about this RP.

About RP: This is where the demigods of Camp Half-blood and some of the Roman campers have to save their parent from their cages all over the world.

Gods you may choose from:

Zeus - Greek - Taken by PercyLover101
Jupiter - Roman

Poseidon - Greek
Neptune - Roman

Hades - Greek - Taken by Yellowcow
Pluto - Roman

Hera - Greek
Juno - Roman

Demeter - Greek - Artemis_8
Ceres - Roman

Aphrodite - Greek
Venus - Roman

Hepheastus - Greek
Vulcan - Roman

Hermes - Greek
Mercury - Roman

Ares - Greek
Mars - Roman

Dionysus - Greek - Taken by PenelopeWolf1(me)
Bacchus - Roman - Taken by SonoBoreas

Athena - Greek - Taken by Pink-bookworm
Minerva - Roman

Apollo - Greek
Apollo - Roman

Artemis - Greek - Taken by Rapunzeleah123
Diana - Roman - Taken by Alex13126

Hestia - Greek - Taken by PJacksonHead
Vesta - Roman

Hecate - Greek - Taken by DemiTitan

Each god is in a different place.

Example: Zeus and Jupiter are in Colorado on Pikes Peak (Not really)

So if your parent is taken: Go and get a Prophecy and Save - There - Butt's! (No effence)

Each Child of Greece or Child of Rome will form an Alliance and save their parents.

Each child of the gods will have to do all things together in the end:

1) Save their Parents
2) Save their selves
3) Beat a force that has been dead since the beginning of time.

All the demigods are asking the SAME QUESTION!

Who is powerful enough to capture all the Olympians and put them all over the world? And How is that person getting their power for worse things?

To join you must put the following information:

Full name?:
Age?:
B-day(Fake)?:
Godly Parent?:
Personality?:
Looks?:
Weapon of Choice?:
From?:
Roman or Greek? :
Dating or Single?:

Campers so far:

Lacie Rose Kyle - Daughter of Dionysus
Lilianna Adrianne - Daughter of Artemis
Mabel Renee - Daughter of Hades
Destiny White - Daughter of Zeus
Mikaya Mitchell - Daughter of Demeter
Thomas Hefferman - Son of Bacchus
Pheonix Gray - Daughter of Hestia
Alex - Daughter of Diana
Trinity Debussy - Daughter of Athena
Horatio Van Dyke - Son of Hecate

Are YOU up to the challenge? ;)

(C) PenelopeWolf1 - :)
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 06:17PM

Fan Camp Half-Blood 420 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 420

over a year ago DemiTitan said…
I lifted up my forked stick and several branches, twigs, and leaves sewed together to form a huge sleigh with a dragon head and huge leave wings. I jumped on and said, "just remember no fire".
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
I sighed and ran a hand through my long, caramel-colored hair. Exhaustion overtook me, and so did the pain in my ankle. I felt helpless and weak, which I hated.
And Tom… what had almost happened…
I decided not to think about it. I limped over to Lacie and everyone.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
"Hey, you sure your'e ok?" I asked putting my arm around her shoulder so she could lean on it.
I smiled at him. "I'm fine. Just needed a bit of nectar. It's nothing I can't handle, I promise."
I smiled back. "I believe you but let's just be safe." I replied winking at her.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
How many people are on the quest.

Chiron finished talking to me and I went to go practice my sword fighting in the arena which I haven't done much of since all the things had been happening but I knew I had stop worrying and blaming myself for it since that was my fatal flaw blaming myself for everything even though it wasn't my fault.
I wondered what life would be like if Tom and I were together. It was an awkward thought; as the daughter of Artemis, my mind had never considered anything like that because I'd never been interested in a guy before.

I cleared my throat and looked down, blushing.
I looked over and wondered if Anna and I could ever have a relationship together. I instantly dismissed it, I mean, she was the daughter of Artemis. It was strange though, not many girls could make me feel this way.

I flinched as she cleared her throat and looked away.
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Lacie smiled for a reason no body knew.
"We..we need a plan." I exclaimed to the group, breaking the silence
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
"Yeah we do. Anyone got one?" I said looking around.
"Well how are we going to get to Hawaii to save Hecate?"
Lacie froze. "NO WAY!!" she gasped. "THat can't be the answer..." she said the herself. Everyone stared.
"You ok there Lace?"
Lacie nodded. " I think.I know a way to get to Hawaii, but ist Gunnar b difficult." she winced.
I smiled. "I think we can handle it."
"Hey we are heroes, everything is supposed to be difficult." I said with a chuckle.
"Yeah, we'll be okay. We're demigods. The easy way is always dangerous…"
"So let's hear it Lacie." I said with a smile.
(did no one see my post with the plant dragon i made)
(it didnt show up.)

Lacie grimanced but nodded. "Well... When I saved Hecate's magical animal a few years ago, she gave me the power of transporation. Well... I can Teleport anywhere from Five to Ten People as long as they touch my wrist,or my arm. I can get us to Hawaii, but you have to focus on this picture." She drew a picture of the Volcano in the dirt. "If you don't you'll..." The word hung in the air. "Die..." She whsipered.
(it didnt show up.) 

Lacie grimanced but nodded. "Well... When I saved Hecate's magical animal a few
"WAIT NO. Chester's a HellHound he can shadow travel and there's plenty of shadow in a volcano".
I touched her arm. "There are many things that can kill a demigod; however, I doubt this'll scare us too much. We'll focus on it just fine."
I gotta leave for camp, be back on Saturday or Sunday :)
She shook her head. "I can't, just do what Horatio wants. It's his mom." She stood up and walked over to the trees and went inside them. They heard a CRASH and then a sigh.
Have fun Anna!!! :D
Have fun :D
have fun :D
over a year ago Artemis_8 said…
You guys still on the quest, then?
I guess so.
... Can u catch me up? o.o
I believe...yeah I have no idea.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Neither do i
over a year ago percysmile said…
You were talking about telleporting
over a year ago percysmile said…
cool
As we were kissing I thought that the mager gods were kidnapped then I realized "Apollo" had green eye not brown and he was not as dazziling like before I ripped away from him "your not apollo" I say
"surprised sweetheart" he grined he grabed my arm and transported into a prison right becides apollos and he vanished great I thought I trusted a villen and now I have no idea where I am I looked arond it was really dark think what is really dark? We were inside a cave of somesort
"Erica " I herd "Erica what are you doing here" I terned and saw apOllo. I terned and cryed because I did not know if he loved me or not no matter what we have each other I thought or more liked I hoped 
I jumped on Chester's back and he grabbed the others by the scruffs of their necks. We shadow Travelled onto a tiny platfom of rock surrounded by lava with two cages suspended above us. My mother yelled down, "HORATIO! I gave the Minotaur the key for Janus's cage so we could both get out at the same time but he ran off. Get THAT KEY".
I popped up out of no-where. "Qué están haciendo aquí?" I asked.
The others gave me a funny look. I figured it was just because I just came out of the rock face, but the gave me a look that said they didn't understand a word I just said. I frowned "Qué?" Horatio took a tentative step forward and yelled slowly. "WE NO SPEAK SPANISH!"
"How do you even know it's Spanish?" Lacie asked. Horatio shrugged.
"I just do,"
"Uy, lo siento..." I faltered and shook my head, making a conscious effort to speak English. "Oops, sorry about that. It's a family thing. I grew up speaking spanish. So, what are you guys doing here?" I looked up. "Gods?"
"Goddess!" Hecate yelled.
"Sorry!"
"It's okay, just get that key!"
last edited over a year ago
"Lets go catch a Bull-Man. I miss being 7".
I knelt down and clamped Horatio on the shoulder. "Tell you what, when all this is over, I'll help you train and help you out with that little mind problem of yours, okay? That way, you can train without being older mentally,"
"thanks"
I smiled. "No problem, kiddo," I stood up and looked up, then back at the others. "Now would be a really good time to be a child of Athena, because we really need a plan."
"we need to find the Minotaur".
"Yes, but after that, how do you intend on getting up there?" I pointed to the roofs cages.
"I intend for my Father to come to me. When Hecate uses her own key to escape Janus will come down and I will let him out too".
"Let's get going then."
I threw my stick and it turned into a grappling hook that curled around the hole at the top of the cave where the crater of the volcano was. "lets go".
"Looks fun but I think I'm just gonna teleport there."