-Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena
-Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus
-Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite
Romans
-Jason Grace, son of Jupiter
-Reyna Koin, daughter of Ceres
-Dakota James, son of Mars
-Bobby Jones, son of Bacchus

Recognize some of these names? Well, you might wanna sharpen your knives and kick into Demigod mode because these campers have been taken and put into a coma by the Giants and have been put in different prisons all over the world. The Children of Rome and Children of Greece must come together and stop bickering to save their friends, before the Summer Solstice or the Heroes will be gone for good.
To save their friends, the Campers must come together and figure out where their friends are before it's too late.

Are you a knew camper? Sign in here.
Name:
Powers:
Greek or Roman:
Are you dating someone in the RP?:
Looks:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice:
Secret weapon (not including Weapon of Choice:

Campers so far:

Ellyn "Elle" Johnson - Daughter of Apollo - 14
Played by: PenelopeWolf1

Trinity Debussy - Daughter of Athena - 12
Played by: pink-bookworm

Luffy - Son of Bacchus - 14
Played by: SonoBoreas
last edited on Jul 06, 2011 at 11:29PM

Fan Camp Half-Blood 301 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 301

over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Ellyn "Elle" Johnson
godly Parent: Apollo
Powers: Can shoot sun beams, Can see clips of the future, can read minds
G or R: Greek
AYDSIRP?: Nope
Looks: Long layered Blonde hair, Brown highlights, Pale green eyes, Short
Personality: A Fighter, Loyal, Kind, A Friend, Warrior, Bright
WOC: Golden sunflower seed that she keeps on locket that changes into a knife
Secret Weapon: Sun wolf named Poppy

RP

Elle sat down on the grass listening to her favorite song by The Band Perry: If I die Young.
It was like her theme song, because that could happen to her at any time. She hummed the song and kept replaying it.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Name: trinity Debussy
Godly parent: Athena
Powers: telepathic
Greek or roman: Greek
Are you dating someone in the RP: no single
Looks: brown curly hair up to shoulders and icy blue eyes
Personality: shy, loyal, kind and loves to laugh
Weapon of choice: a bracelet that turns into a celestial bronze knife
Secret weapon: my special pen has lasers in it
As I entered camp I saw a girl sitting by the steps listening to something. This would be my second summer at camp now. Excuse me have you seen annabeth I said to the girl.
Elle looked up. She took out her ear plugs and gave a frowned. "Actually I haven't. She and Percy aren't at camp yet." She replied then stood up. "Hi, I'm Elle Johnson, daughter and head councilor of Apollo. What's your name?" she shook her hand.
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
Name:Luffy
godly Parent:Bacchus
Powers:Grow vines from the ground, Make people go insane, Make any vine-growing fruit or drink, Can talk to the dead, Can summon the maenads
Greek or Roman:Roman
Are you dating someone in the RP?:No
Looks:Curly black hair, Purple eyes, 5'9, Fit
Personality:Always in a good mood, Friendly, Loyal, True fighter
Weapon of Choice: Thyrsus staff, long staff/spear with the point shaped like a leaf, point made of imperial gold, turns into vine which ties around bicep
Secret weapon (not including Weapon of Choice):Greek theater mask which can make him look like anyone for an hour when put on, can't be used after taken off however long it was worn

I walked up to a girl listening to music. "Hi, I'm Luffy. Sorry to bother you but your'e the first camper I've see here in awhile." I said with a smile.
Hi I'm tinity Debussy daughter of Athena. Geez where were those two trinity was sure they would of already been at camp.
"Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.
Elle smiled at Luffy, "Don't worry you didn't bother me. I'm Elle Johnson, daughter of Apollo. I'm guessing your a Roman?" Her eyes glinted like they were knowing. She looked at Trinity. "I know what your thinking, literally. They should be but I think Sally took them to the movies or something, well that's what Chiron said..." She trailed off and looked at the camp entrance, looking like she was hoping to see one of them. She looked at her orange I-pod and put it away in her skinny jeans. She pulled her orange jacket closer to her body.
Nice to meet you to luffy and yes the camp does seem a. It bare doesn't it even my best friends not here.
"How did you...Never mind, but yes I am. I came here after tracking down Jason." I replied pulling down the sleeves of my purple long-sleeved shirt.
Elle jerked like she'd been slapped. "Woah Woah Woah," She said her eyes were round. "You mean Jason Grace?" She was surprised. She got out a book and a pencil and drew somthing. She showed it to Luffy. "This guy?" She asked, it was a picture of Jason and it looked exactly like him. Even the little scar. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes.
"That's the one." I said with a smile. "I'm guessing you've met him?"
Jason grace you mean thalias brother. Wow your a good drawer Elle
"Thanks Trinity." She said with a small smile. "And yes, I have met him." She fiddled with her locket, she was nervous. "And I knew you were a Roman by... By reading your mind." She grimanced. "Why are you looking for him? Is he missing?" She asked.
You can read minds that's so cool I don't have any powers
"Sometimes it is, Sometimes it's not." She paused. "Luffy... Where is Jason?"
"Read minds...?" I muttered to myself. "Hey why not! Well, yes. He was supposed to be at camp and all summer people were looking for him, and I just got the farthest!" I said remembering the venti's I had to question. "So where is he? They said he would be here."
Uh he's not here and yes he's supposed to be here but we haven't seen him and neither have I seen a few of our other campers.
"They? Who is..." Elle's eyes widened. "Venti?" she asked, using the Roman term.

Hey guys! Imma bot b on here for Four days! :( Im going to Church Work Camp! I'll tty guys when i get back! Imma miss you guys! Bye! :(
Vent said that Jason was here.

See ya when you get back penny.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
Yeah another RP! This is like my 14th but oh well xD Guess what? I'm not using Alex for this one. *runs from angry mob*

Name: Tori Thompson
Parent: Hecate
Powers: Witchcraft
Greek or Roman: Greek
Dating Anyone?: No......
Looks: Red hair, dark blue eyes, freckles
Personality: Stubborn, impatient
Weapon: Wand
Secret weapon: Knife she hides in her boot
over a year ago DemiTitan said…
Name: "the Riddler"
godly Parent: ???
Powers: Sprouts chains from his wrists, levitation, can make a shadow avatar around himself, shadow travel, can make his voice travel, speaks only in riddles
Are you dating someone in the RP?: No
Looks: Wears all black clothing, gloves, boots, cape,hat, skull shaped silver mask
Personality: Cruel, blunt, but loyal
Weapon of Choice: A black whip and Flail (spiked ball on chain)
Secret weapon (not including Weapon of Choice: shadow bombs that create mini black holes
Has anything important happened yet.
can i be caught up
Nothing much happened

I walked inside the borders with my hood over my face. My wand strapped to my side. I took out my wand and summoned a holographic map.
"Hmmmm where could they be." A warning sign came on the hologram. Ignoring the warning I kept looking at the map.
I leaped down to where Trinity was and a long chain snaked around her. I riddled, "if the word you spoke second-third from the last be the once enemy of the third from the last word you spoke then why would you believe that the second-third from the last word you spoke that the thing you seek is the last word you spoke".
My wand shot sparks and the map closed. I silently cursed to myself and walked to where everyone else was at. "Do I wanna know what's going on?" I asked.
I snapped out another chain around her whole body. "Silence girl with her wand and twirl who come'th here using magic maps but makes less sense then deranged fruitbats".
I zapped the chains with my wand. "Oh yeah I'M the one who makes no sense."
"DO not toy with me you scoundrel". I put the chains back and tighter. So tight she would never be able to zap them off, "and do think you have found all. That there be to know for many a year ago I was to discover an infinite power like no other. I am master of that power within and your little tricks are much less than any of my kin. I am the riddler and they call me such. And if you survive today you should than me very much".
Get it of me please I said struggling for breath.
I whipped off the chain and said, "the answer my riddle and do not with time twiddle"
last edited over a year ago
shall i just explain the original riddle
Yes your really not making sense.
The Second-Third aka sixth from the last word that you said was Venti. the last word was Jason. He asked why you should trust the venti when they used to be jasons enemy
Oh so your saying that we should not trust the vent as well.
"that is very wise especially for the usually dumb children of Athena"
We are not dumb let me tell you that.
"you misunderstand young one when I call the Athens children dumb for they are good with the books and the facts but not clear sight and social tacts".
over a year ago rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Lilianna (call me Anna)
godly Parent: Artemis (yes, Artemis)
Powers: a LOT.
Are you dating someone in the RP?: nope… not yet
Looks: lovely hair and face, wavy waistlength bronze hair and silver eyes; silver aura
Personality: loyal (maybe too much sometimes), tough, kind, secretly sensitive
Weapon of Choice: silver bow and arrows that contract into a necklace with a moon charm
Secret weapon (not including Weapon of Choice: silver hunting knife
()()
()()
Yeah well I guess we are then but that's just us.
I pulled out my long Bull Whip and lashed it at the ground by Trinitys feet. I yelled, "it is about the time for me to ed this rhyme and for now speak clear and true. Well to the point yo are idiots and I am powerful so if you want to find your friends then you ought to keep on my good side".
I walked up to the group, "No." I said simply. "We need to work together, no one has anymore importance than the next. I know I am new here but back at my camp I know that if you work this way, we will fall apart."
Elle came up after him. "He's right. We have to work together to save... to save Percy, Annabeth, Leo, and Piper..." She choked on Leo's name. "We have to or..." She shrugged. "Or we won't be able to save them. Simple as that..." She trailed off and got out her orange Ipod and looked up a song. She said "AHA!" and put on the speaker, It was the Lost Prophecy. "I knew I had it!" She smiled.
I think we might have to save some Romans as well but if where all going we can't have such a big group we might have to break into two groupes.
Elle nodded. She was about to reply when she litterally froze as still as a statue. "I know what the Prophecy means!" She gasped. She turned it up and listened to the words.
"Six shall head separate ways,
to save their friends in seven days,
To save their Heroes they must combine,
Light and Fire to break the Vine."

"Interesting..." I muttered but my mind was repeating the last line over and over. 'Break the Vine' I shuddered at what I thought it meant.
last edited over a year ago
Elle's eyes widened. "Oh Luffy. I don't think it men't... I... OH POO!" Elle sighed out of fustration.