Fanpop Etiquette Confessions

harold posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 10:54PM
This forum thread is for users to come clean on those times when they've violated Fanpop or even common etiquette on Fanpop...

Fanpop Etiquette 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
OK, so I'll begin. For some reason, the misuse of the Answers feature really irritates me more than any other feature's misuse on the site. In times of weakness, therefore, out of the heart of my irritation I have resorted to giving literal answers rather than reporting the bad answer requests. This is a terrible practice, as it spreads discord and distrust throughout the site.

I will try to report bad answer requests in the future, if anything, and not succumb to submitting answers to the literally-interpreted questions.
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
kiss
Honestly... I have never reported something or made something that might be considered a violation of the Fanpop etiquette!
But I do understand what you mean! I have seem some really awful misuse of answers! I don't report because honestly, I don't mind but I do think that people should learn how to use each and every aspect of the Fanpop in order not to be subject to reports:)
But I do see what you mean:)

Ashes:)
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
worried
i admit that especially with twihards i have gotten pretty nasty and said somethings that should not have been said on fanpop
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
i also rated content with no image credit or keywords high i won't do it anymore though
over a year ago harold said…
Just an update: I'm also prone to answering questions in link when they are unclear due to poor wording.
over a year ago DramaQueen1020 said…
I have fought fire with fire a lot, especially in my earlier days on Fanpop.