Fanpop isn't too bad as it is, but here are some changes that could be made:
1. Specify images by URL. 1PokeMastr and I are Wiinet users, so we can't upload images such as icons and banners for any clubs that we'd make. If this change was made, we could post our images by putting in the URL of the images.
2. Highlight club creators. With spots that are basically famous like Random, Fanpop FAIL!, and Anime, it's hard to tell who created the club in the first place. If this change was made, the name of the club's creator would show up in the club's motto. This way, we could PM the creator if we wanted the icon or banner to be changed.
3. An actual security code, if not a better one (I forget if you put in a security code when registering). I've seen a few spambots on Fanpop. Putting in a displayed security code when registering proves that you're human. This is why you don't see spambots on Steam or StepMania Online. Both sites have you put in a displayed security code when you first create your account. With Steam, if you keep putting in the wrong password, you have to put in a security code to prove that you're human. If this change was made, there wouldn't be spambots on Fanpop.
4. No alts allowed. There was a troll around here known as charlierockss. He's made 15 alternate accounts. If this change was made, trolls wouldn't be able to make alternate accounts if they were banned, even if their new email address was different. The alt wouldn't be made if a troll was tracked down via IP address. If the IP addresses of the troll and the alt's creator matched up, then creation of the account would be cancelled. This is kind of questionable, as people often get banned for no reason and have to make alts.
5. Users will only get banned for a good reason. Before V-day this year, my account (ultrasonic2) was banned for no reason. The same thing happened to Zoroark12, only that happened more recently. If this change was made, the good people here could stay on Fanpop using their current account even if they were reported. When a user gets reported, their club activity (wall posts, picks, images, comments, etc.) will be looked through for anything that gives the user the right to be reported. If nothing is found, the report button will have no effect. If 3 things are found, the user will be banned. If a user was banned for no reason before this change was made, his/her account, including props, fans, and his/her gallery will be restored. An email notifying the user of the account's restoration will be sent to the user's primary email address.
If you have any ideas on how you could change Fanpop, state them in the comments. And if the Fanpop 4 is reading this (I doubt it), I hope you can use my ideas in the near or distant future.