If you haven't filled out the words already, please refer to this article
to do so.
You know you're crazily-addicted to Fanpop when...
Okay, for the past ___1___ months I have steadily grown ___2___ to this website. Maybe it's all the free ___3___ I have these days, or maybe it's just I have an addictive personaily. It could of course be that this website is ____4_____ and I constantly think about it. Does that make me ____5____? No way! Because I can bet I'm not the only one. So here's a checklist of how to know when you've crossed the line between fanpop-____6____, and totally-______7______. :)
1. You form an ____8_____ on something and think "I'm going to immediately make a ____9____ about this"...and then the rest of your plan for the day goes out of the window because you have to get the ____10____ just right.
2. Similarly, you find the need to constantly take a vote on everything. "Ok, who wants to change the ____11____ on the TV? Right, now does anyone want to add a ____12____ to their vote?"
3. You ____13_____ things at home. People's new hairstyles, work you've done, ____14____ that people cook, every episode of things you see on TV...
4. You start to use "I'm a fan of..." in everyday conversation way too much. "You know, I'm a real fan of peanut-butter and salt-and-vinegar crisp sandwiches... I wonder if there's a ____12_____ on it..."
5. You give the people around you imaginary ____15____ for random things. "Grandma, you make the best ____16_____ ever. ____15____ for the cookies"
6. You actually wonder what your fanpop fans are up to in realworld, and you consider them some of your best ____17_____. You actually ask all your real-world ___17____ what their motto is, because most of your fanpop-____17____ have them, why the hell shouldn't they?
7. You have answered every single ___9___ on your fan-____12____, and continue to re-load them just to check if the balance has changed. If your vote isn't ____18____, you feel actual anger that you take out on your keyboard by determedly typing an opinion-comment on the ___9____ explaining just why YOU'RE RIGHT. :)
8. When someone gives you ___15___, or adds you to their fanlist, votes for you on a favourite-users ___9___, comments your ___9___ etc - you're happy for the rest of the day, even if your house just burned down or you've just ____19____ someone or something...
9. You read an ____20____ in a magazine/newspaper and you want to ____22____ and ____13____ it, forgetting of course that not all ____20____ are ___21____, and you can't actually do it. You then feel very upset :(
10. You remain throuroughly convinced that fanpop WILL become the biggest thing ever, and reccomend the website to everyone you know. You envision a time in the future when everyone is as crazy about fandoms as you are, and your friends will stop hitting you around the ___23____ and saying "If you mention fanpop one more time I will ____24____ you through the ____25_____"
...and I've only been here ___1___ months. God help people who've been here longer!
(note: the magnificent original article, written by AmyFitz, can be found here