Advertisement

Fans of PoM I'm taking requests! :3

ImAnEasel posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 10:30PM
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Rico, in case you couldn't tell). Oh and, by the way, I'm very slow, soooo... XD You may need some patience. Plus, I might forget I made this forum, then I'll be even SLOWER... Yes, the word slower deserved to be in capital letters. XD

Also, if you're thinking about making a request, then you should probably look at the requests I've already done, because they're not quite as good as this Rico picture I've done. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Oh and, sometime later in life, HOPEFULLY sometime this year, I'll be getting a scanner, so there'll be no more blurriness! :D
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Ric
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 09:14PM
save

Fans of PoM 152 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 152

over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
thats an awesome drawing of Rico! :) Love ur drawing style! and could you just draw Ally. Any way would be fine. :)

Chibi-ish vertion
thats an awesome drawing of Rico! :) Love ur drawing style! and could you just draw Ally. Any way wou
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
@Hijinata: Sure. :)

@Kowalski355: Thanks! And OK. :)
last edited over a year ago
I have actually done Amberpet, Coolkowalski, AnnieThePenguin and Kowalski355's requests, just not taken the photos, because of my camera. I'm doing Hijinata's request right now. :)
over a year ago Hijinata said…
Cool :D You guys need scanners lol.
^ ...Never heard of 'em. XD But I probably do, yes.
Hilinata's request is done. :D I will (Hopefully) get my hands on some Billys, Bonnies, Bettys, Bernys and LIVING Baxters tomorrow. XD Then I'll send all the requests. If the batteries turn out to not work, then... You'll have to wait even longer. Sorry, people! DX
FINALLY SOME BATTERIES!!!! I'm really sorry for the long wait, people. Reeeeeeeally sorry. I feel like I've let you down. Here's AnnieThePenguin's request (I'm doing them in the order they came up on my computer).
FINALLY SOME BATTERIES!!!! I'm really sorry for the long wait, people. Reeeeeeeally sorry. I feel lik
Here's coolkowalski's request.
Here's coolkowalski's request.
Amperpet's request.
Amperpet's request.
over a year ago AnnieThePenguin said…
big smile
AWWEEESSSOOOOMMEEE!!! THANKIES!!!! :DDD

By the way, you can just call me Annie insted of "AnnieThePenguin" :P
^ Oh, OK. :) Glad you like it.
Kowalski355's request.
Kowalski355's request.
Hijinata's request (it says poke in the yellow section, sorry about the blurriness).
Hijinata's request (it says poke in the yellow section, sorry about the blurriness).
over a year ago 1Amberpet said…
Aww thank you!
over a year ago TornHeart said…
Could you draw Private sitting on Cloud's back (much to her annoyance)?

Cloud:
Could you draw Private sitting on Cloud's back (much to her annoyance)?<br />
<br />
<br />
Cloud:
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
big smile
awesome! Thanks! and your welcome :D and i love how you drew the names on the pictures. :D And also, you can just call me Ally other than Kowalski355 :)
over a year ago Hijinata said…
big smile
Aw thank you! Haha xD
@Amberpet: My pleasure. :)
@TornHeart: Ooooh, pretty! :3 Sure.
@Ally: Oh, ok. And My pleasure. :)
@Hijinata: My pleasure. :)
TornHeart's request. I love drawing horses. :) I'm really sorry about the blurry camera.
TornHeart's request. I love drawing horses. :) I'm really sorry about the blurry camera.
hmmm
^ REALLY sorry.
over a year ago coolkowalski said…
big smile
hey thx! btw just call me Jenny
^ Oh OK. :) And my pleasure (I think I say that too much XD).
over a year ago TornHeart said…
big smile
^^^Ish okayz. :3

^^^^Epicsome!! Thanks! :D
^ Yay! My pleasure. :)
over a year ago lilzoey107 said…
could u pwease draw rico with his dislocated eyes and his tongue sticking out with big huge smile i am very appreciated of what ur doing thnks buddy