Fans of PoM I'm taking requests! :3

ImAnEasel posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 10:30PM
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Rico, in case you couldn't tell). Oh and, by the way, I'm very slow, soooo... XD You may need some patience. Plus, I might forget I made this forum, then I'll be even SLOWER... Yes, the word slower deserved to be in capital letters. XD

Also, if you're thinking about making a request, then you should probably look at the requests I've already done, because they're not quite as good as this Rico picture I've done. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Oh and, sometime later in life, HOPEFULLY sometime this year, I'll be getting a scanner, so there'll be no more blurriness! :D
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Ric
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 09:14PM
save

Fans of PoM 152 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 152

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
sunny
Wow, I love it. Thanks oh so nice!! Thanks so much! XDD
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
:O Your awesome at drawing the penguins! ^^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
big smile
Oh my god thank you! The size is perfect! Whenever I draw her I can't ind the perfect size, and that's it! Thankies!!!
big smile
Ok, I HAVE to request something else, if it's not too much trouble.

Could you draw my other OC, Rune, playing with Mort? Here's a link for a pic of Rune:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/fans-of-pomm/i­mag­es/­303­042­2..­.ar­t

Thxies.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
big smile
Thank you thank you thank you, everyone!! ^^

And ok, CC, I can do that! :D
big smile
^ Thanks so much!
^ My pleasure! ^^
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
smile
^Think when you've finished Rune, you could draw either Mech-Skipper or Kirin? I don't mind whichever's easier for you to draw :)
big smile
^ Okay! 8D
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
smile
^Thank you!
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
Hehee looks like you've had lots of requests. :D Just wondering, how's mine coming along? ^^
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Can you draw my OC acting flirty towards Kowalski?
Not to nag, but how long until my request of Rune and Mort?
big smile
^ Tomorrow. :3

^^ M'kay!
big smile
^^^^ Quite well, actually! ^^
not to be a big mean-butt or anything, but what about my request?: amber and Kowalski doing the tango in the lab?
big smile
Yay! Tomorrow. I'll keep an eye put!
CC's request! ^^ I hope I got Rune's size right... Also, it looks better close up. Hope you like it! ^^
CC's request! ^^ I hope I got Rune's size right... Also, it looks better close up. Hope you like it!
heart
Oh my goooooooosness!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! It's soooooo cute!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!
big smile
^ My pleasure!! :)
You draw the real characters of the show awesomely! I wish I could draw like that!
big smile
^ Thank you! :)
^^^^^^^ What about your request? :3 I'm doing it! XD I'm doing them all!!
laugh
^ You know what you should do? MAke a whole big pic of ALL the OCs and put in the image section. That would be so AWESOME!!!! If you can do it, consider it one more request from you-know-who.
laugh
^ What, all... 668 of them? I'd probably forget half of the people on here and then feel really guilty. XD But I might do... something like that, when I have the time. :P