Fans of PoM Who would like......... TO ROLEPLAY!?!?!?

ImAnEasel posted on Feb 15, 2012 at 09:55PM
XD Sorry for the unnecessary capital letters. Just... wanted to catch your attention. Anyway, I will start.

Squeak: *drops through hatch* THE SKY IS FALLING!!! :O

Fans of PoM 898 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 898

over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
Mech-Skipper: But what if neither way is right... uh left? What if we're nowhere near the sanctuary and my calculation was wrong? Kirin will die because of me! *Sits on kerb and sighs*
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Monique: (sits next to MS) Don't worry, MS, we'll make it to her. How about this, we'll use the Stopwatch to freeze time and once we find the sanctuary, we'll start time up again.
worried
Mech-Skipper: I suppose it could work... Does it work on robots? Because technically, i'm just an inanimate object, moved only by pistons, bolts and electrical impulses...
Monique: there's one way to find out. Everyone, grab on to the stopwatch and I'll activate it. (everyone grabs on to the Stopwatch, I activate it and everything's frozen except for us, even MS)
Mech-Skipper: *Looks at his flippers* I'm... Not frozen?
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
(I have once again forgotten about this whoops.)
Amber: *watches everyone talk, looking confusedly at everyone*
Monique: of course you're not frozen. You touched the Stopwatch, too
Mech-Skipper: Yeah... I didn't think that would work!
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
CC: Never doubt the science, MS.
Monique: alright. Let's get searching
Rune: What exactly is wrong with Kirin?
sad
Mech-Skipper: Well... Apparently, Sherbert has an almost fatal side-effect on birds. Their small organs and design just can't cope with the chemical reaction between the Sherbert and stomach acid. In short, her stomach could explode...
surprise
Rune: WHAT?
CC: Then why did she EAT it?
hmmm
Mech-Skipper: Well you know what she's like. Not exactly "educated". She doesn't think about consequences. Lucky I got to her in time though, If she had eaten anymore she'd have died there and then. Believe all I tell you, I scanned her...
Monique: Are we gonna search for the sanctuary or what?
CC: Well, DUH, Monique. Why do you think we're here? MS, do you want me to turn human again, or have you got a diffrent idea?
Mech-Skipper: *Thinking* How fast can humans run? If we want to get there in a relatively quick pace, it would be better if you could carry us...
Monique: How about a twofer? (turns human size)
CC: *turns human* That works! *picks up Rune*
worried
Mech-Skipper: Just please don't drop me, and be prepared, I'm heavier than I look...
Monique: I've binch pressed before. (picks up MS) piece of cake.
sad
Mech-Skipper: I'm not cake! Who are you calling cake? If you bite me, you'll get one hell'uva tooth ache!
Monique: I'm saying it's easy to lift you, MS. I'm not like Rico.
CC: Why would you be like Rico? Eating inedible objects?
Mech-Skipper: No-one is eating anyone, especially me! Now can we please stop yacking and start running? Not to be impatient or anything...
CC: Right. Ok. *starts walking with Monique at a quick pace*
laugh
Mech-Skipper: The world looks so... weird. Heh heh, bird frozen in mid-air! *Points up to Frankie* HA!
last edited over a year ago
(LOL)

CC: Good golly, where are we going?
blush
Mech-Skipper: Umm. *Taps his head* I... Have no idea...
laugh
CC: *sighs and rolls her eyes* I thought you KNEW!
sad
Mech-Skipper: I DID! Freezing time also froze the signal from the satellite! That's why I didn't think the stopwatch would work, I thought it would freeze the signals and electric current in my body. *Folds flipper* Now? We're lost!
Rune: GOOD GREIF! JUST GET US TO THE STINKIN' VET PLACE, OR WHEREEVER WE'RE GOING, CC!!!!
CC: *slightly annoyed* Hey, just 'cuz I've lived in New York longer than you doesn't mean you can expect that I know my way around this place! I'm only 12, for goodness sake. Besides, nothing will happen to Kirin, as long as time is stopped. She will be in the same condition when we get there, as she was when we left.
Rune: But wasn't that condition bad?
Mech-Skipper: Pretty much. But what CC's saying is that it won't get worse.
Rune: I-it won't? Oh good. *relaxes*
CC: You're really worried about her, aren't you?
Mech-Skipper: It's ok to be worried, who wouldn't be? The idea that your friend could go boom is worrying.
Rune: WHAT?!?! Kirin is going to EXPLODE????
CC: I...don't know if that's what he meant...
Mech-Skipper: Oh boy, shouldn't have said that... *Face-Flipper* Uh, no Rune, I'm only kidding with ya'
Rune: ARGH! KIDDING! AAHH! Don't KID!! *puts paws over her eyes*
CC: Um, it's best not to joke around with her if she's stressed out. I probably shoulda mentioned that earlier, but I didn't think she would take Kirin's getting sick so hard.
Mech-Skipper: Me neither, in all honesty, I thought she hated Kirin. They never really seemed to get along...
sad
(Rune hates Shine, not Kirin. Maybe it's just Kirin who hates Rune, IDK)

Rune: *muffled from having her paws over her face* She was never my favourite friend, but I don't hate her. *removes paws, and shows tear-stained face* But even when Shine gets badly hurt, or sick, I worry about her!
Monique: sorry about you signal, MS. If I knew it would be messed up, I wouldn't have used the Stopwatch.
Rune: But then we would be risking Kirin's life more! At least NOW we have time!
CC: All we GOT is time...
hmmm
Mech-Skipper: Ah don't sweat it. I'm still fully operational, that's all that matters. Though we should probably hurry, I can't recharge if the power sources are frozen.
Monique: alright, MS, so there are two reasons to hurry. CC, you'll end up reminding me of me if you break into song.
laugh
CC: *rolls eyes* Thanks, Monique. I was planning on giving you three a WHOLE musical act.
Monique: I just said you'll remind me of me. Besides, no doubt Kowalski and Julien are frozen, too.
meh
Mech-Skipper: Okay you lost me at Musical...
laugh
CC: *to Monqiue* Most likely. *to MS* Me too... O_O
Monique: let's continue before I end up being bored I'll recite Nutty Professor
Rico: *randomly comes in* DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
Rune: *laughs*