Fans of PoM OC Backstory

SgtSkipper posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 08:00PM
I've seen some of your characters and was wondering, do they have a backstory? As in, where were they born, do/how they know The Penguins and basically their lifestory and personality.
I'll tell you mine when i've completed it...

Fans of PoM 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
SgtSkipper, you always come up with the best ideas.

CC's Backstory: Not much to say, except, she was originaly human, who lived in Australia. Somehow, she got zapped to the PoM world and found the penguins base. So they turned her into a penguin and here we are now. Sorry it's not too detailed. You can read more in my article, I am in the PoM World.

Rune's Backstory: Well, she's a raccoon from Germany, so she talks in German sometimes. She and her parents were seperated, and she was shipped to New York. She got captured by Blowhole and wasn't rescued until found by CC, Private, Skipper. And she lives in the petting zoo, as she is too young to be in the wild alone. Done!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
^ Wow! That's actually really good backstory!
I just thought it would be better if we knew a bit more about the OC's so we understand their perspectives on life and personalities better.
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Kaitlyn's Backstory: Kaitlyn was born in captivity, i The Charleston Zoo in SC, her mother was kill when she when Kaitlyn was 1 years old so her father had to take care of her, but 4 years after her mother died her dad passed away. So, Kaitlyn ran away from the zoo, and she was a stray for a yea, she picked fighting because it was survival of the fittest. One day she had met a stray dog that was getting beaten up by bigger dogs, so she came in and stop the dogs by fighting them, and Kaitlyn ad the stray dog became friends. About the fourth of July Kaitlyn was at New York ,but still a stray ,but one day a person she her and called Animal Control, when she herd that she started run ,but when she started to run she had run into Private because he was getting some fish for the boys, and he was like hey and stuff also he offered to give me a fish, and give me a home so I followed him to the HQ, as soon as Skipper saw me he though I was a spy and started to swig at me so I started to dodge his throws and told him I'm just a penguin not a spy, ad he let me join the team and live with them. That's Kaitlyn's backstory.
heart
I forgot to add their personalities.

CC: Happy, kind, Tom-boyish. Not a girly-girl at all.

Rune: Young, naive, cute, lovable and loving. Just a little sweetheart. She's kind and caring and wants to help people feel happy. Never asks for anything in return.
^^ Deep... Very good though!
^It's ok, I haven't quite finished my OC Backstory yet. It's too simple at the moment, plus it's all got to happen in 6-7 months because my OC was created August 20th 2011.
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
Shine's backstory:
She grew up in a forest in Yellowstone national park, with her brothers, mick, pyro, and jaque, her parents were both shot by poachers, and her brother jaque slinging the throat by the same poachers. As shine was legally adopted and sold to central park, mick was sent to Hoboken, and pyro to a zoo in the south. Pyro died in a hurricane that summer, and mick became underfed and starved. Shine never found out what happened to her brothers(where the penguins do) beyond where they were sold to, and still thinks mick and pyro are alive.
Personality: shine is a disobedient, compassionate, soft, fun loving, playful fox kit. She never excludes anyone and has very fragile feelings.
crying
^^ Sixty-seven months? LOL! Madagascar 2 referance there, on Fans of Pop.

^ Oh my goodness. I feel so sorry for her.
CC: Yeah, it almost makes me feel guilty for feeling sorry for myself. At least my family is alive.
Rune: I am an orphan too. I think I wouldn't feel so sad if I knew they were dead or alive. I don't know, though. I wish so badly to know. ARE MY PARENTS ALIVE OR DEAD!!!! *breaks down and cries*
CC: Rune, Rune. Calm down. Sorry about that. She gets emotional about her parents. It's usualy best not to mention them. She never even talks about when she got seperated, though I've told her many times she would feel better if she did.
^Mech-Skipper: It's ok Rune. Your parents whether alive or dead, still love you. I'm sure Shine's parents loved her too and her brothers. You're lucky to have someone care about you...
Shine: rune... I'm so sorry... Like I'm listening to right now, "starships were meant to fly" and... Yeah in foresight this won't help... The other part is 'and all of us are meant to die'... Whoops...
over a year ago karenkook said…
Rose's backstory: She was born in Antarctica and abused because of her birthmark that the others said was a "bad omen". The only ones who showed kindness to her in her colony was her parents and a family friend. She was then seperated from them when chaos suddenly submerged when she was just still a chick. A older penguin slapped her unconscious thinking it was her fault. When she awoke, she was alone. She went hunting for her own food, but nearly died by the jaws of a seal leopard. She was saved by Luke, who brought her to safety and where she first learned combat: The Resistance shelter. There, she met Max, Sophia, and Violet, her first teammates. The four of them often left the shelter to go in undercover missions to obtain information from the tyrant king, Mac, who has been forcibly capturing other colonies like Rose's. Eventually, Luke found out and tried to stop them, but he was killed in front of Rose's eyes. It pained Rose out of everyone since it seemed that she fell in love with him with knowing. After his funeral, Rose swore to kill Mac before he causes anymore damage. She found out later that a close friend, and a crush, of hers was actually a mole for Mac. He was arrested. Months later, after intense training, she was finally going into combat. She, and her team, headed for Mac's castle. She almost died, but Max saved her and has the scar to forever remind her. Rose did not kill Mac, but handed him over to Sophia, the rightful princess/queen of Antarctica. She found her parents barely alive and nursed them back to health. A year later, Nigel appeared and asked her and her team if she'd like to join him in his agency. She and Max accepted. Violet wanted to stay, and Sophia had to look over her kingdom. Rose and Max did a few missions together, but they soon went onto their own paths. Rose did a lot of seduction missions, which annoyed her to no end. In a mission to Maryland, she found her niece, Lea, when she had to protect her and her family. She during the mission. When she went to Italy, she discovered her , Sal, when she went to visit Italy's agency. She teamed up with Lea and Sal for missions. They got a mission to be agents for Blowhole, which led them to meet the penguins. After sabotaging Blowhole's scheme and coming back from Italy, the three decided to stay with the penguins, but leave for missions and special occasions. She still has contact with her old teammates; and once a month trains them hard and critically.

Personalty: Paranoid, nice, hard-working, protective, and willing to do almost whatever it takes to get her goal. She also hates taking orders.
Amber's backstory: amber grew up with foster parents, puffins, in anarctica. Her eyes were orrigibally amber, hence the name. She met kowalski when they were fledglings, and they became the best of friends, one day she was ripped from anarctica, her, her foster parents, and foster brother, Hans, we're transferred to a zoo in Copenhagen, Denmark. She later became the brains on skipper's original team, with Manfridi, jhonson, and a girl named melody, who was often called melcat. When she, jhonson, and melcat(melody) were sent on a mission, melcat and amber were captured. No one knows what happened to melody, but amber was used as a test monkey in a lab. They implanted a chip in her brain, which made her very smart, and resistant to pain, though she till feels pain when it is VERY bad. Her eyes were mutated into color coded mood detectors, and she is able to change the color of her eyes chording to her mood. Amber's eyes also glow in the dark. The chip in her brain allows her to show a hologram through her eyes showing the color and coordinated mood. Is there is no color for any mood, then he cannot feel that emotion. Two emotions she can't feel Are love, and sympathy. After escaping the lab, she met raxxanne(roxi) at a zoo in San Diego. After a few months there, they were transferred to central park zoo.
I changed amber's story according to the updated version. I do that every once in a while so I dont have to keep adding new Oc's.
over a year ago karenkook said…
Lea's Backstory: She was born from an otter and a penguin, making her a pengotter. She grew up in a Maryland zoo, but still escaped the zoo for a while. Her life was pretty normal, adored by humans for her cuteness and innocence, arguments with her little sisters, and having yearly special doctor appointments to make sure she was healthy. One day, she and her family had to leave. Apparantly, there were poachers who believed Lea and her sisters were considered priceless. She was led to safety by Rose, who she found out later was her aunt. After all the excitement she had when she was moving, she signed up to train. She assigned to her first team and learned Latin. She later teamed up with Rose and her cousin, Sal. And the rest is what I wrote in Rose's backstory.

Personalty: Kind, naive, innocent, and creative.

Sal's Backstory: Sal was actually born in a lab, not intentionally, though. His mother, a penguin, was in the lab when he suddenly wanted out. Thankfully, his father, a lemur, was there and successfully delivered him. Sal grew up poked, scanned, and injured many times. He was more like an experiment than an animal, which is why he doesn't like doctors. When he was young, he learned how to play the drums and guitar. He often argues with his older sister and tried to escape his sheltered home many a-time; his only source of freedom being his music. He finally succeeded and ran into a few spies working. He proved capable of being one, so they asked him to join. They asked him if he'd like a backpack that is practically endless and he accepted; but he needed a degree in medicine first. He was assigned to his first team and fell in love with his team's scientist, Jamille. This all ironic since he doesn't like doctors that much. He later teamed up with Rose and Lea and the rest is written in Rose's backstory.

Personalty: Mischeivious, carefree, fun-loving, intelligent, and loves to dance.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
cool
Darn, I have 4 backstories to write...

I'll get back to you on that. X3
I have lots of back stories... But I'm only posting them as they are my mist important IC's
^ XD
big smile
Wow, all these back stories are great. I can't wait to read more. And SgtSkipper, please post Mech-Skipper's back story soon too. I want to know al about his past.
Anoth backstory!
Mari: mari was born in a zoo in India, her brother, Ravi, was born with a hole in his heart... And later died. Mari met amber when she went to anarctica, the two were instantly BFFI's, after amber met kowalski, mari became a third wheel. Sge decided later to de-friend Amber and go back to India, which she did. But off the coast of India the little fishing vessel that she was on sank for unknown reasons, mari didn't drown, but she mysteriously disappeared a few days after swimming to shore. She was never found or seen since this happened three years ago. She was pronounced dead. *she sometimes apears in my fanfics*
And another backstory
Roxxanne(roxi): roxi was born to a zoo. Her parent were teansfered away, leaving her to care for herself alone. Amber came to the rescue, though. She cared for the fledgling in her few months at San Diego. She returned to anarctica with roxi when they both still had down. Roxi grew up with amber and her foster family. When the tro were transferred to central park they began fighting and were eventually X-besties. Amber was once again best friendless.
crying
^ So sad. Both of them. Is Mari dead?
sad
Rune: It's ok, Shine. I guess I'm just over-reacting. *sniffs and wipes eyes* I'm good now.
It's not very good, but I wrote it in 5mins so it's only the rough storyline of Mech-Skipper.
After being defeated at Hoboken Zoo, the Penguin clones fled to the heart of the city where they began to repair themselves. The Penguins were unsure what to do as Zookeeper Francis was in jail so decided to stay in an alley hoping she would return. After 2 months, they realised that no-one was coming for them so they went looking for Francis. Officer X sees them and attempts to capture the Androids, but when he doesn't succeed he becomes angry and attacks them. During this, Mech-Skipper is zapped by Officer X's tazer which causes a short-circuit and he is de-activated. When he eventually re-activates, it becomes clear that Officer X won the fight as the alley is strewn with debris. Mech-Skipper vows revenge against Officer X. Mech-Skipper travels to Yellowstone park where his fury is calmed. Although he is now free, his mind is set on avenging the Android Penguins.
Personality: Kind, Cautious... *No-one really knows
@CuteCuddley- yes, mari is dead. Sge does appear in fanfics sometimes like in a flashback or in dreams and most of all to haunt amber.
BACKSTORY TIME!!! AGAIN!!!
Emmie: emmie is the middle child, her brothers, older brother Luke and her younger one conor, have just recently went MIA. Where as she has a different fate. She was swimming in an areas neither her or hr brothers knew what was beneath. And like the snap of a finger, she was pulled under. Emmie struggled a bit, but the shark eventually won, and having not liked the taste of the penguin, it left her carcas to rot... All while her brothers watches in amazement. Enemies parents were, her mother a famous chemist/reasercher and her father left when conor was very small, did not Cade what happened to her children, and no care was given tI emmie. As a result, her ghost still roams the halls of the great mansion she once called home.
Why are all my back stories tragic? I just noticed that!
laugh
@kowalskirocks: Gothic? Or are YOU a ghost...?
Or mabey I just like to please the crowd this way... Show 'em something sad and let them watch it blossom
Into an intertanfled mess of back stories!
meh
*long sigh* Wow, there are a LOT of backstories here.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
big smile
ill just post one.

Ally:

Backstory: She lost her parents (mom- Mary dad- David) and brother (Blake) in a snow storm when she was three, and she stayed at Antartica until she was about five, then some scientists found her and brought her to the Hoboken Zoo, and she stayed there till she was about 13. Then she got transfered to the New York Zoo.
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
ok, I'll do mine :)

Krista came from Antarctica, she was happy living with her family and her friend Skipper, but when humans came Skipper became paranoid and watching them and all of there actions. One day Krista and Skipper decided to go to there base camp,the humans were scared of the small chicks, a big man called hunter x chased them back to there home where he pulled out a long electric stick and zapped there parents with it where they laid without movement. The humans caught and shipped Krista to the Hoboken zoo where she learned to fight for herself, she escaped soon running for help anywhere safe. She soon stumbled upon New York where she met up with Skipper, and thats where she stays now.
Mech-Private's backstory:

Basicly, his is the same as Mech-Skipper's until MS is deactivated. I'll start there:

MP, MR and MK all fight against X. X shocks M's R and K, at a higher level than MS, causing them to deactivate permanently. MP manages to get away, but at the cost of his two of his team-mates, possibly three. MP goes to Michigan, hiding out where he could, never staying in the same place for more than three days, for fear X will track him down, as he had implanted a tracking-device. After months there, he finally returns to Hoboken, to see what became of his fellow team-mate. He greatly fears seperation again, so sticks close to his leader android.

Personality: Cautious, caring, loyal, naive, mysterious.
Yay! New OC! I created a new OC with a cool backstory! (actually I'm making it up as I post it!)
Checkers' BackStory:
Checkers is a wold who lives a laid back life. His parents were pets to a very wealthy, very powerful brittain. When checkers was born, his owner moved to america and sold his parents, summer and Hudson, to a local new York zoo in hoboken. Checkers ran away and somehow ended up in newyork. He was found by private and kowalski, who brought him back to hq, where he currently lives. He is still under 10 months old. (he is the wolf in my icon)
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Warning: Rather long. May also be boring.

Moonshadow's parents went looking for food, one day, and never came back. Their colony, including Moonshadow and her family, assumed they had died. Whether this is true, or not, is currently unknown (I haven't decided, yet! XD).

Squeak was forced to spend a lot of her life in the Hoboken zoo and had to struggle for food. That's why she's so small and strong. The only way she could escape was by trashing her habitat, so she could be moved to a different zoo, temporarily, while it was being fixed (like Lulu). One day, she got moved to the Central Park zoo, where, of course, she met the penguins. She recognised Rico as her cousin and he recognised her. Marlene solved the problem of her going back to the Hoboken zoo, by giving her the stamp for her old aquarium, so that her crate would be taken there, instead.

Chloe never talks about her past. The only things she's ever revealed (or the only things I've come up with, so far XD) are that her mother was called Tabitha and they both once belonged to a witch, which is why she coughs up neon coloured hairballs.

Experiment 1 is... well, you can see Experiment 1 and Experiment 2's backstories in my forum 'Describe your OC/OCs'.
cloudy
New OC. YAY!

Mist-Wu's backstory:
Born in China, on Chinese New Year, Mist-Wu was one of the few cats ever, to have the marking of Chinese symbols on her side. The Chinese cats say it gives her special powers in friendship, because that's what her symbols translate, but Mist-Wu is skeptical. She is forced to leave home, when rabid dogs invade the town she lived in. Not knowing where to go, she meets her long-lost brother in Bejjing, who had left several years ago to find out why the the rabid dogs attacked Japen, a few months before he left. Having not discovered why, he goes with his younger sister to prortect her from the humans and other animals, who want to get their hands and/or paws on her for her gifts, also, giving her the nickname, Mistie. Mist-Wu has yet to learn her power and her strengths and weaknesses. She and her brother were attacked by dogs, and her brother was killed. Mist-Wu travelled to America, and found herself in New York city. She lives in the alleys, and has yet to meet the Penguins. For now, she swears to avenge her brother's death, and never lets ANYONE call her by her borther's nickname he gave her.

Personality: Cautious, paranoid, seemingly emotionless, 'cuz never lets her emotions show. Somewhat hostile, until you gain her trust.
over a year ago KJBiggestFan said…
Uh, it's not very interesting, but okay :D

Auburn was born in the San Francisco Zoo with her three other siblings. She being the youngest. Later her and her siblings were shipped off to different zoos where they were ordered from. She was shipped to the Central Park Zoo because the humans wanted her and King Julien to produce baby ring-tails, but nah, Auburn was not going to let that happen on the account she despises kids. XD

Instead she befriends everyone else in the zoo except the penguins who highly suspect her of being a hitman payed by the lemurs to get them. -w-'

Personality: Overstimulated, Satirist, Mature while at the same time immature, and a little slow at remembering things or certain topics. XD She also has Social Anxiety as I do in real life.
Elcee's Backstory:
She was oringinally a dolphin, but after some freak accident, concerning the Skipper, Mafreddi and Johnson, she died. She was Blowhole's daughter, and he was so upset, he had to create her again as a robot. Only, he couldn't make her into dolphin, so made her into a human instead, ironically. Maybe 'cause she had alwasy said she wanted to know what it was like to be human, and, well, he loved her so much. He had retaught her everything she knew, gave her her old personality, and started life with her again. He had convinced her she was fully organic, and he only made her human, because it was her greatest wish, and she believed him. She never remembers the accident, though flash-backs occur during her dreams, sometimes. She remembers Skipper slightly, and Manfreddi and Johnson don't exsist as far as she's concerned.When she meets the penguins, they tell her the truth, as Skipper had told Rico, Kowalski, Private and CC, and she doesn't believe them...until CC shows her her circuits. Then, Elcee knows...she was lied to her whole life, and her relationship with her father falls to pieces.

So far, all I got. Might continue it. And yes, if you know Astro Boy, it IS similar to his life, death and creation.