Fans of PoM deserted island RP

kivamarie posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 03:01AM
so the back story is a group of animals (our ocs) take a break from going on missions with skipper and his team by going on a fishing trip in the middle of the ocean. but then a storm makes the ship crash into a deserted island. so now their try to survive and stay alive on their own.
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 12:13AM
save

Fans of PoM 1142 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 1142

over a year ago kivamarie said…
crying
(wakes up) ugh. man my head, what happened? (looks around) oh no. oh no. I'm the only one on a deserted island! I need to make sure that I don't have any injuries. (touches my left arm) nope not injured. (touches my right arm) ow! okay my right arm is injured. (touches my right leg) nope not injured. (touches my left leg) ow! okay left leg injured. and i don't see the others, oh no oh no! I'm the only one alone on a deserted island and my leg and my arm is injured! what am I going to do!? (lays down on the ground then starts crying)
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
hmmm
Shine: I'm up here... In the tree... There's a coconut on my head... Where's amber? And melcat?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: seriously mouse, stop crying. I will eat you!
Melcat: NO! Shine, remember the double-m credo! 'mice are mammals. We are too.'!
Shine:I just want her to stop cryi g and where is amber?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: *grabs kicks by the tal and hovers her above shine's mouth*
Melcat: *sees amber wash up on shore* amber! Shines about to eat Kiva!
Amber: WHAT?!?!?!?!
worried
Amber! Help!
last edited over a year ago
Amber: *slaps shine and she let's go of kiva* how many times did I tell you not to eat jobs?... Once, and I'll say it again: DON'T EAT KIVA!
crying
(starts crying)
hmmm
-_-
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) sorry Amber I'm just scared
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
Kaitlyn: *wakes up on the other side* Man!! That was some storm!! I need to find the others if they are on here, if they're on here. 0.0 *starts to walk to find the others*
crying
(scared) (hugs Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
Kaitlyn: *stomach growls* I'm hungry I need to find food *jumps in water and finds some fish* I'm going to need to ration out my food so I can live and *pulls out canister and fills it up* I also need to keep for a long time, whoa ooh, I need to go find the others. *continues on walking*
crying
(scared) (still hugging Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
Amber: don't be scared, kiva! (omg, whenever I type your name on my iPod, it corrects to jobs instead!) we have an unlimited supply of water, fish, uh... Water.
Melcat:(her real name is melody) and there's banana trees, coconut trees, and other assorted fruits.
Amber: and it just the four of us!
Shine: but I can swear there were other people on the ship!
Melcat: then don't swear on anything cause there weren't.
Shine: but I'm POSITIVE there was at least ONE other person on that boat.......
crying
(scared) b b but what about the storm Amber?!
Amber: do you see a single cloud?- besides the small white one? The storm is gone, we have plenty of food, we can build shelter from the remains of the ship, and best of all, we're alone!
Shine: BUT THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU: I AM SO SURE THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANIMALS ON THAT BOAT! So sure, that I would stick a squid on my head!
*amber and melcat exchange glances*
Melcat: of there were, whoever it was is gone. No one's on the island.
crying
(scared) but that's the problem for me I don't have no one to protect me from danger
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
CC: *falls out of another tree* OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
worried
(scared) yikes (hides behind Amber)
meh
CC: Ow, *groaning* my back. *stands* It's ok, Kiva. It's just me. *rubs back and groans*
worried
(scared) CC don't scare me like that it's bad enough I don't have no one to protect me from danger
laugh
CC: You have pleanty of people to protect you. *sigh* I'm sorry. The tree branch broke. How I got up there, I don't know. Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll protect you, ok? But some day you'll have to learn to protect yourself. Someday, you might end up in a rainforest without anyone to protect you and you'll have to survive and stay alive on your own. (know what I'm referencing here?) I'm just saying, you could be so much worse off, but at least you're with friends here.
smile
gosh thanks CC