Fans of PoM deserted island RP

kivamarie posted on Apr 06, 2012 at 03:01AM
so the back story is a group of animals (our ocs) take a break from going on missions with skipper and his team by going on a fishing trip in the middle of the ocean. but then a storm makes the ship crash into a deserted island. so now their try to survive and stay alive on their own.
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 12:13AM

Fans of PoM 1142 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1142

over a year ago kivamarie said…
crying
(wakes up) ugh. man my head, what happened? (looks around) oh no. oh no. I'm the only one on a deserted island! I need to make sure that I don't have any injuries. (touches my left arm) nope not injured. (touches my right arm) ow! okay my right arm is injured. (touches my right leg) nope not injured. (touches my left leg) ow! okay left leg injured. and i don't see the others, oh no oh no! I'm the only one alone on a deserted island and my leg and my arm is injured! what am I going to do!? (lays down on the ground then starts crying)
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
hmmm
Shine: I'm up here... In the tree... There's a coconut on my head... Where's amber? And melcat?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: seriously mouse, stop crying. I will eat you!
Melcat: NO! Shine, remember the double-m credo! 'mice are mammals. We are too.'!
Shine:I just want her to stop cryi g and where is amber?
crying
(still crying)
Shine: *grabs kicks by the tal and hovers her above shine's mouth*
Melcat: *sees amber wash up on shore* amber! Shines about to eat Kiva!
Amber: WHAT?!?!?!?!
worried
Amber! Help!
last edited over a year ago
Amber: *slaps shine and she let's go of kiva* how many times did I tell you not to eat jobs?... Once, and I'll say it again: DON'T EAT KIVA!
crying
(starts crying)
hmmm
-_-
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) sorry Amber I'm just scared
over a year ago Colonelpenguin said…
Kaitlyn: *wakes up on the other side* Man!! That was some storm!! I need to find the others if they are on here, if they're on here. 0.0 *starts to walk to find the others*
crying
(scared) (hugs Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
Kaitlyn: *stomach growls* I'm hungry I need to find food *jumps in water and finds some fish* I'm going to need to ration out my food so I can live and *pulls out canister and fills it up* I also need to keep for a long time, whoa ooh, I need to go find the others. *continues on walking*
crying
(scared) (still hugging Amber with tears coming out of my eyes in fear)
Amber: don't be scared, kiva! (omg, whenever I type your name on my iPod, it corrects to jobs instead!) we have an unlimited supply of water, fish, uh... Water.
Melcat:(her real name is melody) and there's banana trees, coconut trees, and other assorted fruits.
Amber: and it just the four of us!
Shine: but I can swear there were other people on the ship!
Melcat: then don't swear on anything cause there weren't.
Shine: but I'm POSITIVE there was at least ONE other person on that boat.......
crying
(scared) b b but what about the storm Amber?!
Amber: do you see a single cloud?- besides the small white one? The storm is gone, we have plenty of food, we can build shelter from the remains of the ship, and best of all, we're alone!
Shine: BUT THAT'S WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU: I AM SO SURE THAT THERE WERE OTHER ANIMALS ON THAT BOAT! So sure, that I would stick a squid on my head!
*amber and melcat exchange glances*
Melcat: of there were, whoever it was is gone. No one's on the island.
crying
(scared) but that's the problem for me I don't have no one to protect me from danger
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
CC: *falls out of another tree* OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
worried
(scared) yikes (hides behind Amber)
meh
CC: Ow, *groaning* my back. *stands* It's ok, Kiva. It's just me. *rubs back and groans*
worried
(scared) CC don't scare me like that it's bad enough I don't have no one to protect me from danger
laugh
CC: You have pleanty of people to protect you. *sigh* I'm sorry. The tree branch broke. How I got up there, I don't know. Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll protect you, ok? But some day you'll have to learn to protect yourself. Someday, you might end up in a rainforest without anyone to protect you and you'll have to survive and stay alive on your own. (know what I'm referencing here?) I'm just saying, you could be so much worse off, but at least you're with friends here.
smile
gosh thanks CC
meh
CC: You're welcome. *turns to Amber* Is everyone alright? Shine? Melcat? Where's Kaitlyn? I'm sure she was with us.
Shine: told ya!
Amber: quiet fluffy! *turns to CC* if kaitlyn's out there, we better start finding her!
(blood came out from my arm and my leg)
smile
Kaitlyn: *sees a penguin's silhouette on the sand* I must be close now, I just feel it!!
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg)
meh
CC: I feel like someone's watching us. *spins around* I'll go check it out. You guys stay here.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg) okay
smile
CC: *looks for thing watching us and sees Kaitlyn* Kaitlyn, you're alright. Come on back to the group.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg)
meh
CC: *sees Kiva* Good grief. If things weren't from bad to worse...*looks around* I should wash those gashes with sea water. The salt will help clean them, so they don't get infected. I'll just go get some.
(still has blood coming out from my arm and my leg) okay
tongue
CC: *comes back with an old turtle shell full of water* Ok, I have to clean this. *rips a small piece off Kiva's dress* Sorry Kives' but I have to do this. *dips piece of dress in water and daps it on Kiva's cuts*
(feels a little bit of pain) ow
CC: All clean. *rips two more strips off Kiva's dress* Again, I'm sorry. I'd do it to my own clothes, but I don't WEAR clothes. *wraps strips around cuts* There. They'll be alright now. You can walk around now. Ok?
(walks around a little) thanks CC
meh
CC: Good. Ok, I'm REALLT glad Rune didn't come on that boat. She'd either be badly injured or...or...*hesitates*...never mind.
hmmm
yeah well what about my dress CC? i mean look at it my dress is a mess already
hmmm
CC: At least your wounds are alright. I fixed them, didn't I? Right. So don't complain/
wink
well i guess there's that but you may got a point
hmmm
CC: How come we're suddenly alone again? Where is everyone?
hmmm
beats me
hmmm
OOC: This ALWAYS seems to happen, kivamarie. Everytime you and I are in a role-play, every else who was in before just abandons us. What's up with that? Don't they like us or something?
hmmm
i guess they went to bed or something
hmmm
OOC: Maybe. But it's kinda annoying. Still, maybe they lost interest. Oh well, at least TWO of us still enjoy it.
(sorry, not getting good internet now. I'm on vacation also, mostly walking. No time for to. I'll come on as much as a I can. As soon as vacation is over, I have middle school, but I will e on mostly in the free noobs. I'm VERY sorry, im Ben in Colonial Williamsburg a I type.)
Amber:I just wet swimming, fish everywhere, I love the tropics. Shine and melcat went into the forest for more fruit and smalle animals.
(puts a flower on me then put on another flower)
Kaitlyn: *finds something strange* OH MY ... *something grabs me*
hmmm
(looks over there) huh? (heads over to where Kaitlyn went) hello? hello, can you please give Kaitlyn back please?
???: No!! I will not, give her back your trespassing on private property!!
angry
private property?! now you look here um mysterious person I'm not trespassing on private property now give Kaitlyn back
???: Why should I?! I very well acquainted with Kaitlyn. >:)
angry
oh yeah well come out and fight one on one!
laugh
CC: *face-palm* I don't think that's such a good idea, Kiva.
hmmm
what do you mean something grab Kaitlyn so I'm trying to get someone to give Kaitlyn back
CC: Yeah, but that 'someone' is dangerous. REALLY dnagerous.
hmmm
but CC what about Kaitlyn?
???: *silhouette appears of a penguin* I'm her arch!!! MUWHAHAHAHA!!
Kaitlyn: O.O
(I'm not using melcat or shine anymore on this rp.)
Amber: er arch? I don't have an arch! I want An arch?
angry
(looks at Kaitlyn's arch) alright you baddie give Kaitlyn back!
CC: Kiva! You;d better not mess with it! You're going to get hurt! KIVA!
angry
(looks at Kaitlyn's arch) come on out and fight baddie and give Kaitlyn back!
CC: ugh, forget it, you won't listen to me. Don't come running to me when you get fetally injured!
hmmm
oh dear (gulp) keep it together Kiva you gotta defeat that baddie and save Kaitlyn (charges at the baddie the one that grab Kaitlyn)
CC: KIVA! NO!!
(charging at the baddie the one that grab Kaitlyn)
CC: I can't watch! *covers eyes and cringes*
(still charging at the baddie the one that grab Kaitlyn)
CC: *thinks* How long can she charge at it?
crying
(still charging at the baddie the one that grab Kaitlyn but then i got attacked by the baddie. and the baddie stabs me in the stomach my sides my back and then breaks my leg which leaves me crying really hard)
CC: Oh goodness. *runs to Kiva* I know what I said about fetally injured, but THIS is fetally wounded. Besides, you're my friends and I wouldn't leave you to die. Now what did I tell you?
crying
(still crying really hard) I'm sorry CC but it hurts!
CC: *sigh* I know. I don't know what to do for knife wounds. If Kowalski were here, he's know what to do.
(still crying really hard) (blood comes out from my stomach my sides and my back) CC i feel dizzy
Amber: *comes out of ocean and shakes dry* OH MY GOD KIVA!!! WHAT THE HE...ck... HAPPENED??? Okay okay no need to panic *rakes deep breath* lemme see if I can go find some birds of paradise flowers... That's what katniss used in the hunger games... *whispers* oh rue...
(more blood comes out from my stomach my sides and my back) I feel all dizzy (losing too much blood i was unconscious)
Arch: well, look what we have here! HA! I never seen friends with Kaitlyn, she's such a jerk!! >:)
(still losing more blood and still unconscious)
CC: *rips more of Kiva's dress and tightly wraps it around wounds, stopping to bleeding* There. *quick eyes spot the 'arch'* YOU! *runs after it*
(wakes up but feels too weak from losing too much blood) ugh what happened?
Amber: comes back with a large tarp* your never gonna guess what I got this from!
sick
(still feels weak from losing too much blood and still has a broken leg) don't remind me knowing the fact that I lost too much blood i feel all weak (tries to get up)
Arch: Haha!! I made a mechanism that makes me everywhere at once!!! *knocks Kaitlyn out*
Kaitlyn: @.@
sick
(still weak from losing too much blood) (still trying to get up)
CC: *finds the arch and attacks it* DON'T YOU EVER HURT ME FRIENDS AGAIN!!!!!! *anger somehow taking control of her* *thinks* I'm not like this! What's happening to me?? *panics in her head*
sick
(still weak from losing too much blood) (trying to get up)
CC: *attacks the arch and knocks it out. Eyes glow red* WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??
sick
(still weak from losing too much blood) (still trying to get up ignoring the pain on my broken leg)
over a year ago krissynaytowhow said…
*randomly pops out of a bush rubbing my head* ow...
worried
(turns around) ahh (backs away starts shaking in fear) (still weak from losing too much blood still has a broken leg)
CC: *eyes flashing between red and normal* I feel dizzy! *collapses*
Amber: CC? Did your eyes just glow? Hey- that's my thing, ya know!!! Except, ya know, I can control it unless my emotions go into hysterics- but there's also a possibility of- *tyrns and sees CC colapsed* OH MY GOD, CC!!
sick
(crawls over to CC still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (looks at CC) CC are you okay?
I think so, Kiva. *gets up and eyes start flashing red again* Ahh!!
rainy
(still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)(holding CC real tight ignoring the pain from the knife wounds from stomach sides and back and ignoring a broken leg) CC control yourself! (starts raining)
CC: I can't!! *eyes stop flashing and just glow red* Ugh!!
rainy
(still raining) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)(still holding on to CC ignoring the pain from my leg and my knife wounds) please CC control it!
mischievous
CC: *pushes Kiva down and snarls* TOO LATE!!! *laughs evilly and runs off*
rainy
(still raining)(still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) CC you're suppose to protect me and now you turn evil and I have no one to protect me(curls into a ball then starts crying)
sad
(add on to storyline: On the dagger Kiva was stabbed by, was some sort of potion, that has a strange effect on CC, making her wild and scary if she goes too close. Realzing this, she keeps her distane from Kiva, but still watches over her to help if needed)

CC: *hiding in trees, looking down on Kiva* *thinks* I'll still try to protect you. I can't be near you though, something about you is making me this way. I'll protect you, and stay away.
(^ no, she was thinking it, so you couldn't hear her)

CC: *still hiding and keeping an eye on Kiva* *thinking* [How can stop this? This...weird problem. I know, I have to find out what's causing it, and get rid of that!]

(thinking for me in now in these []<---)
zzz
(still raining) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (sniffs) well I guess I'll sleep here for the night and hope it would stop raining (starts shivering)(hugs myself to keep warm then goes to sleeps)
sad
CC: [I don't want to avoid Kiva like this. She's my friend, and she needs me. But it can't be helped] *sighs loudly*
zzz
(still raining) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still sleeping) (still shivering) (still hugging myself to keep warm)
CC: *soaking wet from rain, feels tingling* Huh? What's happening now? *starts growing* Yikes. *fingers come out of end of flippers, hair grows, legs grow, arms grow, flippers turn to hands* What the-
zzz
(still raining) (still sleeping) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still hugging myself to keep warm) (whimpers)
CC: *falls out of tree with loud thump, lays there for a while, groans*
rainy
(wakes up) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still shivering) (still raining) huh? CC?
CC: Kiva stay away from me! *holds out hand* Huh??
rainy
(still raining) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (screams) (picks up a stick and points at CC) who are you?! what have you done with CC?!
CC: I AM CC. I've only turned human! I've gone back into my human form. How I oringinally was. Don't you remember? I told you about it.
rainy
(still raining) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) well i guess that makes sense (still feels the pain from my broken leg) and knowing that i don't want to get near you
CC: Hold on, it's alright now. You're close enough for, whatever it was, to take effect on me, and it's not. It's alright now. *picks you up* It'll be much easier to take care of you, now that I'm big.
heart
(still raining) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (being picked up by CC) thanks CC
CC: *smiles* I saw a cave from the tree. We'll shelter in there.
smile
(still raining) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still picked up by CC) well that's good
CC: *enters cave and puts down Kiva* Stay here, I'll check the cave for danger. *goes deeper into cave*
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
*glows amber eyes in the dark cave, stairs at two of them*
worried
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) any danger in the cave CC
*breaths loudly, still stairing*
worried
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)
*comes out from shaddlow, show my wolf face, truns self to penguin, amber wolf eyes turns normal blue eyes, use flippers to crawl, wears a bloody scarf to hide throut with broken, bloody back legs, whimpers*
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) huh? (turns my head) (screams in fear)
*tilts head, then lowers head and puts body down and makes a worried face*
worried
(scared) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (looks at Kait_Wolf) go away please go away don't hurt me!
CC: *rushes to the mouth of cave where she heard Kiva scream* What in the world...? *sees Kait_Wolf* Holy gargoyles!!! How grusome. *picks up Kait_Wolf* You'll be ok, I'll take care of you and Kiva. Dear God, help me help these people. *is worried and stressed*
Wafff! A an hrrrr roool. *tries to speak, but can`t. Have a idea*
Raaffff. *turns wolf eye again and use lazer and wrote* "Im Kait, I won`t hurt you, trust me." *turns normal blue eyes and looks at Kiva*
worried
(still shivering) (still scared) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (hears thunder from outside the cave which scares me even more)
zzz
*hears thunder too, rest head and goes to sleep*
CC: *lets Kait rest her head on her lap and strokes Kiva's head and closes eyes* Lord, help me help these animals. I'll do all I can. *falls asleep*
crying
(still scared) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (hears more thunder from outside the cave which still scares me) (whimpers)
CC: Don't worry, Kiva. The thounder can't hurt you, as long as we're inside this here cave. You're safe with me.
zzz
(sleeps on CC) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)
CC: *sleeps and thinks about the Central Park Zoo and murmurs in sleep* Private, I know you're lost. I'll find you.
zzz
(still sleeping on CC) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)
Kaitlyn: *comes out with eyes being red* wazzup y'all >:)
angry
*wakes up and growls*
(wakes up) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (screams)
angry
*still growling, lefts body with flippers, turns into wolf and gets ready to fight*
worried
(scared) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) Kait I'm scared
*looks back at Kiva* Ilrrllr prrrotrrectrr rryoorrrurr. *faces Kaityn* Corre on, lerrrr figrrrht! *growls, shows teeth and fur raises*
hmmm
(looks at Kait) um what did you say
Kaitlyn: *pulls out a note saying: I'm been hypnotized*
(Kait got into a bad wolf fight. The wolf bite her throut, so she can`t talk well. She said "Ill protect you." And then "Come on, lets fight!")
*stops growling and reads note. Tilts head side to side with a worried face*
hmmm
hm it saids I'm been hypnotized
sick
.......... Row therrr woolrrrs dor.. wACK..... do..CAA CAA... CCCAAAA!!!(What the wolves do.. we.... do *starts coughing*) *coughs a few times*
Kaitlyn: @.@
*coughs once and gards Kiva from Kaitlyn*
hmmm
are you okay Kait
Illrr brrr firrrr. (Ill be fine.) *keeps gard*
Kaitlyn: *slaps myself* I'm not trying hurt you guys *eyes turns back to red*
hmmm
Ifrr I onlrrrr knorr horr lonrrr irr rak. (If I only know how long itll take.)
worried
kaitlyn: *writes: My arch done this to me and now I'm her puppet* :(
sad
oh no it saids My arch done this to me and now I'm her puppet
worried
*whimpers and hangs head down*
hmmm
Kait don't you think you need to do sommething
*raises head* Kailyrrr, do yorr knorr wherrr yoer arrk is? (Kaitlyn, do you know where your arch is?)
worried
Kaitlyn: I don't know *whimpers*
*thinks*.......*lights up with idea* Ler me smnrr you, I mirrr be abrr rro rrrarrr irr. (Let me smiff you, I might be able to track it.) *crals closer*
hmmm
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg)
Kaitlyn:*scared* I'll be fine
hmmm
well you look scared more than fine
*sniff at Kaitlyn* Rell, yorrr norrr rr red blooderr, lirrr I worr be.... (Well, your not a red blooded, like I would be...)
meh
(rolls my eyes)
CC: What's going on? Kaitlyn?
Nevrrr mirrr, yourr donrrr have torrr worry.. forr now... (Never mind, you don`t have to worry.. for now...) *crawls to the exit of the cave and sniff the air. Starts growling*
worried
(scared) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) I just don't know what happened CC one moment me and Kait were sleeping and next thing you know Kaitlyn is hypnotized from Arch
CC: Can this crazy adventure get any crazier?
sick
(still scared) (still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) I just don't know CC (starts coughing)
CC: Are you alright? How am I gonna take care of you all? UGH! *lies down in the corner*
sick
Yurr gurrrs srry here, irrrr...CAAA!! CCCAAAA!!! (You guys stay here, ill..... *coughs more*) *coughs and makes noises that sounds like throwing up*
CC: *sits up quickly* Are you alright, Kait?
sick
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still coughing) CC I think i don't feel so well (throws up) ugh
CC: Is EVERYONE sick? How is THAT gonna help me find Private-*clamps hand over mouth*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (throws up again) oh now i really don't feel so well
sick
Ow...... ma chesrr hurrr. Wairr a minurr, one sec- (Ow... my chest hurt. Wait a minute, one sec-) *crawls way back in the cave and tries to throw up*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (throws up again)
*throws up half way and stuck in throut, bearly breathing. Tries to get it out*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) oh CC I'm scared (throws up again)
CC: *pounds Kait's back* Is that better?
sick
*throws up a big pice of hard gum and then a pencil, a few chunks of meat and paper balls. Breaths heavly, falls on ground, turns penguin and just about to pass out*
sick
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) CC I'm really I'm scared (throws up again then passes out)
zzz
*lefts head, only sees CC, yawns, rest head on groud and sleeps*
zzz
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (whimpers)
CC: Now that everyone is asleep, I can get some time to think clearly. *sits near the two* What was that strange dream I had last nght? It was just terrible. Poor Private, he was...he was...d-dying!
zzz
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still whimpers)
CC: I have a dream. A song to sing. To help me cope, with anything. If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale, you can take the future. Even if you fail. I believe in angels. Something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me, I'll cross teh stream. I have a dream. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream. I have a dream, a fantesy, to help me through, most anything. And my desination, makes it worth the while. Pushing through the darkness, still another mile. I beleive in angels, something good in everything I see. I belive in angels, when I know the time is right for me, I'll cross the stream. I have a dream. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream.
crying
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (still whimpers then starts crying)
CC: Shh, shh, Kiva. It's ok.
worried
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (tears coming out of my eyes) (sniff) (looks at CC worried)
CC: Why did you have to get sick? Ugh. What can I do to calm you down, Kiva? Sing a song? I don't know.
sad
(still shivering) (still sick) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) I just don't know CC
Ok, I'll sing you the chuorus of one of my favourite songs:

Don't, let the memory die,
Children of teh sky, heros of the sea.
And, as your life passes by,
Remember how it feels to be,
Children of teh sky.
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) (listens to CC singing)
CC: Feel better now?
wink
(still shivering) (still weak from losing too much blood with a broken leg) pretty much CC