Fans of PoM The seems to be a endless war RP

Kait_Wolf posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:51AM
Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of you cause the title keeps changing. XD This pic is not finished sadly, it would look or awesome if I did the background. Demon and Kait.)
Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of you cause the title keeps chan
last edited on Nov 27, 2012 at 04:08AM

Fans of PoM 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1840

over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
*On hill*
Mech-Skipper: *Returns* Okay, I managed to roll... about... 273 pellets from some scrap metal. *Points to a mangled vending machine* So... Wait... Where's Lech?
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
worried
Emma: *To Mech-Skipper* I don't know she just took off. I'm really worried now, Kait's gone so is Lech and loads of the people who helped us defeat Beast in the first place have gone missing. <:(
over a year ago kivamarie said…
worried
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head)
hmmm
Mech-Skipper: *Hands Bag Of Pellets To Emma* Well, should we look for them or what?
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (tries to get up)
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
Beast:(human) *sees Lech flying, holding Kait* I knew it! *goes to where Lech lands*
Bonehead:(human) *sees that Kait and Lech are hurt* Uh oh. *goes to them* Are you two okay, what happened?
Lech:(eagle) I`m fine, but Kait looks like she got into a fight. *looking at Kait*
Beast:(human) Kait, what did I say about fighting alone! *mad at Kait*
Kait:(wolf) It was not my fault! That truck attacked me! I tried to get away, but it kept me down.........
Emma: *Takes about 10 pellets out* Yeah lets get lookin. Kay, who else has a gun so they can help too. *Starts lookin down the scope* *Whispers to self* I wish I knew where everyone went, I'm feeling pretty helpless up on this hill. :/ *To everyone* Ooh I can see someone!
last edited over a year ago
Emma: *Looks at the person who's coming* Wait why are they pointing a gun at us? :O Oh fudge! D: *Looks down at stomach and see's a massive gun wound then passes out*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (gets hit in the arm from the gun then passes out)
Mech-Skipper: NO! *Starts flipper chain-saw, runs after the gunner*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm blood come gushing out) (still passed out)
Emma: *Wakes up for a few moments* Uh...... Kiva? You got *coughs* shot too..... *Looks down at wound* Crap, the third worst place to be shot's is in the stomach I think...... *Coughs and feels a bit of blood come out of my mouth* Uh.... it can be fatal..... ugh..*Coughs again*.......... Were's Mech- Skip gone....? *Passes out again whilst holding stomach*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm still has blood gushing out of my arm) (still passed out)
sad
Mech-Skipper: *Returns, blood splattered all over him, kneels beside Emma* Emma? EMMA! Wake up! You must stay awake d'ya hear!? Wake up! *Shakes her firmly*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm still has blood gushing out of my arm) (still passed out)
Emma: *Wakes up slightly* W... what? Uh.. you gotta help Kiva..... where's Kait and Lech....? *Tries to stay awake*
Mech-Skipper: *Glances around* I'm not sure. Just, hold on for now, you'll be ok I promise... I... took care of the gunner...
Emma: *Coughs again* .. Who was it?
(Btw i'm gonna be away for an hour, a new episode of something I watch is on*
(Kay then)
Mech-Skipper: I'm not sure, all I know is they certainly won't be a threat anymore... *Empties Pellet bag and holds it on Emma* You're injured pretty badly... I'm just glad Tom isn't around...
Emma: *Coughs again* I feel really cold.... *Closes eyes*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm still has blood gushing out of my arm) (still passed out) (starts shivering)
Mech-Skipper: No Emma! Look at me! *Shakes her again* Dammit Emma wake up! Kiva! *Nudges Kiva as well*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm still has blood gushing out of my arm) (still passed out) (still shivering)
Emma: *Wakes up again* Are Kowalski and Pepper alright..... ? *Shivers and tries to keep eyes open* Hav.. have they been shot too? *Coughs a bit of blood up*
sad
Mech-Skipper: Not as far as I know... Umm, water! D'ya want a drink? Or... Oh I dunno what to do! *Faceflipper*
(still has blood coming out and pouring out of my head) (still has a massive gun wound on my arm still has blood gushing out of my arm) (still passed out) (still shivering)
Emma: Y..yes please... the only thing I know about these.. situations is that.. *coughs* I think pressure needs to be kept on the wound.... *Tries to tilt head up to look at Kowalski and Pepper* Ow! *Clutches stomach.* Does anyone have any medical training? *Feels sleepy*
Mech-Skipper: *Glances around* I'm not sure. I'll get water... *Slides off to the pond*
Emma: *Feels even more sleepy and in pain* Uh...... the pains too much..... *Closes eyes*
Mech-Skipper: *Slides back, Throws water on her chest* That should clean the wound up a bit... *Puts bag back on & presses* Wake up Emma, I got you water here *Lifts a bottle of water to her beak* I figured the vending machine would have clean water instead of using the pond.
worried
Emma: *Wakes up* I'm so sleepy.... and scared... *Looks down at wound* Uh.. *Coughs* That's a lot of blood. D: *Drinks water* Thanks. :) I wish I knew where Kait went.....
hmmm
Mech-Skipper: Me too, but wherever she is *spark* I'm sure she'll be ok. She can be pretty tough... *spark* Oh crud... Just try not to fall asleep. I've gotta find a power source *Runs off*
Emma: I'll try but I'm not sure that's gonna be possible.... *coughs and looks at the wound* Ugh...... *Nudges Kiva* Hey Kiva, you need to wake up too... *coughs* the amount of blood you've lost cannot be healthy. *Starts shivering* Kowalski.... Pepper? Are you two.... *cough* still here? *Looks up at sky* Oh fudge, it's getting dark* How are we gonna *cough* help... Kait........... *Passes out*
Mech-Skipper: *Elsewhere* Aww come on! There's gotta be *spark* gotta be a power outlet round *spark* here somewhere!
Emma: *Passed out still but subconsciously knowing somethings wrong* *Subconsciously reaches out for someones flipper and starts muttering*
Mech-Skipper: *Elsewhere, re-charging from a lamp-post*
Emma: *Passed out and getting colder by the second*
worried
Kait:(wolf) *runs to Emma and Kiva, turn to penguin* Oh no, am I too late?
*Lech, Bonehead and Beast goes to Kait*
Lech:(human) There losing blood, Kait.......
Kait:(penguin) *stairing at Lech worriedly, lefting right leg*
Lech:(human)*sees something weird about Kait`s leg* Kait, your leg.
Kait:(penguin)*looks at leg and looks back at Lech* What about it?
Lech:(human) Can you walk?
Kait:(penguin) Oh yea... *tries, but too much pain in leg and hops on one leg* Ow! owowow!
(It`s bedtime for me, good night.)
Mech-Skipper: *Finishes recharging, runs back* Kait! You're... alive? I thought you were... um, nevermind, you gotta help Emma and Kiva!