Advertisement

Fantasy The University of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM
save

Fantasy 736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 736

over a year ago sparkles3 said…
(no prob, but just so u know, Kronia doesn't talk that much)

I raise my hand . "May I demonstrate my power now??" I asked. The teacher nodded. I stood up and walked to the front of the room. "My power is that I can control time, and go into the future and the past." I pointed my finger at the teacher and she froze. I laughed "Class is dismissed!" I called, and skipped out of the classroom.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
i was fuming. how DARE anyone make my dog hurt? i knew who it was because lupus told me. i heard that the class was dismissed but still stood with my back to the wall. the first person out i smiled and nodded to, no reason why not to be nice. i waited till almost all were out, then, the girl came out. i swiftly stuck my foot out. she didn't trip only lose her footing a bit. she looked back at me and raised my lips into a snarl. "never hurt my lupus again or you will pay." i kept the snarl on my face until she left. then me and lupus went to the next class, not that i payed any attention to it. i was much too distracted. i ended up just scratching lupus and waiting for dinner.
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
mischievous
(I`ll start from sparkles3 and work my way to greekgirlA )
(I have no idea did everybody froze or just the teacher .So I`m going with everybody )

Kronia was the next to demonstrate her power in one moment she was standing in front of us and in the second she was behind us dressed differently .She told us that she went to her room changed her outfit, checked our schedule and came back.When she sat next to me she asked me why didn`t I demonstrate my power ? I didn`t wanna say I was bad at controlling it ,as a matter of fact I was so good at it I could kill people using pain ,watching them scream and beg for mercy or I could mentally scar them ,precisely to the level I wanted it.It took me months of practice on animals and on occasions some foolish people.I didn`t want to contradict myself in future so I said I didn`t want to risk another pencil accident .

( and here comes greekgirlA)
When I was walking through the doors Shadow stuck her leg out so I almost fell ,but I succeeded in catching my balance before falling ,oh she was gong to pay for that.SHE IS GOING TO PAY.And I had a perfect plan to make her suffer ,oh I was not interested in finding out why she had no fear.I was interested into making myself her biggest fear .Kronia who walked just behind me looked at Shadow bewildered "why did you do that?"
"Ups" Shadow answered.

Sooooo you find out Emily is a complete sociopath who likes to torture people and animals.(I`m sick I know and I use this opportunity to apologize to greekgirlA cuz her plan is morbid and I`ll try not to do too much harm to anybody but remember she`s a sociopath A SOCIOPATH!!!!)
((ya..,.we know.but miss hunter rears noting. she will not rear a sociopath. she would kill it.))

i had one more class before a fifteen minute break then dinner. i finished the class then ran to my room and dropped my books. then i raced lupus to the track. to get enough play time i had to play tag with him. he was fun though. no dog or wolf was faster than my lupus. but that means i had to have more agility to beat him. i could jump hurtles and turn on a dime, all the wile keeping up my pace. after me and lupus were worn out and t was time to get ready for dinner, the track coach walked up to me. "sorry for staring but i noticed you are very good at track. would you care to join the team? we would love to have you." i took some deep breaths to stop my panting then said sure. the told me when the track team practiced and that it counted as a class, so i could drop the one i had at that time. which, i had no problem with. i preferred Latin to Spanish anyway. then i went to dinnier. i declined most of the tings in line. but i did take the meat and carrots. i also took two slices of cheese for lupus. i have no clue why but he loves cheese. one of the lunch ladies(i know, it's diner) gave him a bone to chew on too. i sat down at an empty table, lupus on the other side of me. i like to be early to meals. so, about the time i sat down, most of the students pored in.
I wander around, freezing people for the fun of it. "I just realized something. I'm named after Kronos."
over a year ago dargox said…
I came walking in the dinning hall blowing fire to cook a bowl of ramen at the table I that sat down at, pulling out a manga to read while eating.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Walks around randomly.
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
To make my plan work I had to go to the "LIBRARY" .I needed the plans of the school and some other stuff.Walking through the rows of books it was like a voice was calling me to the old red,book at the back of the library I read the tittle it was "historia mortis vires".I took it to the librarian and she told me I`m not allowed to read it but,instead of taking it back.I took it with me while she was busy with another student.(what a shock)

(greekgirlA could your character steal it from me ? And I promise I won`t kill anyone at least not for some time)
Hmm I think I might go check out some of the books in the library.
I sneak into the Library, freeze everyone and everything, and wreck the room. As I leave, I snap my fingers and everyone starts to move again.
After geting done with my food I head to the library to return the book I have when I bump into a girl with gold eyes. "oh, so i'm sorry I didn't mean to bump u"
I saw saw some girls from my first class and decided to go talk to them.
after eating i still have one hour till dusk so i head to my room. it is on the fifth floor, same as the library. so, a lot of people were there. i see the same purple eyed girl, but she doesn't see me. i walk causally by and slip the red book out of her hand, replacing it with a Spanish text book i no longer need. i slip around a corner and halt in front of an old worn out tapestry. i make sure no one is looking then go behind it. that was my room. i had requested a hidden room. i opened the boo and found it was in Latin. i love Latin, so i start to read it. i have to put it down after a few words though, the sun is setting. i take a drawing pad and pencil to the courtyard. i draw, waiting for night.
(123 cheack your inbow
last edited over a year ago
*sees a girl acting strangely suspisious* "Hi I'm Caroline we were in the same class this morning", I said to the two girls.
((um.....who you talking to?))
"It's ok, it was my fault. I was kinda in my own little world..." I say. I then turn to Caroline. "Hi, I'm Kronia." After saying that, I freeze her and skip away. "I love doing that."
last edited over a year ago
I snap my fingers makeing a fire wall in front of the kronia saying. "u know it's not nice to use your powers on others, unless it's in a battle"
I turn around, angrily. "How did you get unfrozen? Only I can unfreeze people that I freeze." I clench my fists. "And who said I was nice?"
"well first off u only frozen her" I point to caroline "and two u can't really freeze some one in time, if they don't really belive in time" I smile.
My eyes flash, and I freeze the entire school. "Time IS for real, it's just the universe that's an illusion."
"i never said it's not real, i just don't belive in it like every one else dose" I turn my back to her saying "so it's going to be hard to freeze me in time and plus your not the first time controller I seen"
"Whatever." I mutter, and walk away, my footsteps echoing in the oddly silent halls. Softly, I start to sing. "Life's no fun without a good scare. That's our job but we're not mean, in our town of Halloween."
"ok, then ya around, I guess" I walk into the libary to return my book then I head to my dorm room waiting for time to start up again.
I realize that the silence is somehow giving me a headache. I unfreeze a few people so that I can at least hear something. When I finish singing 'This Is Halloween', I start singing 'Black Keys.'
((u still there??))