Fantasy The University of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM
save

Fantasy 736 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 736

over a year ago dargox said…
(yeah)

Still in my room feeling bore I desided to go to the gym to do train useing my fire control blasting targets dummys at 10,0000°F causeing the fire alarm to go off. "take this u dummys,HRAAAAAAWWWWW"
(hey sprakles r u there?)
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
((im here))
"Yeah, the black keys never looked so beautiful, and a perfect rainbow never seemed so dull. Yeah the lights out never had this brighter glow and the black keys are showing me a world I'll never know." I finish the song and unfreeze the school, only cause it's draining my energy.
((gtg, be back on at 6:00pm texas time))
((ok, bye))
I walk down the hall silently, trying not to attract attention, but most people just saw me appear out of no where, so naturally, they they get all irritating and crowd me.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
((sparkles, every time i read your name i think of robin sparkles, no clue why.))

finally it is almost sun down and the bell for bed rings. not many people were n the courtyard but the ones that were got up and left. not me though. a boy came up and asked, "aren't you coming in?"
"no. i have special permission to be out.and it could kill you." i say then he backs off. the sun fades and shift into a dog. almost full moon. i spend the night running with lupus.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
*is frozen*
((me is giggling. that is so legen... wait 4 it, wait 4 it, i hope you're not allergic 2 milk cause the next word id DARY!!!!!))
I skip down the hall. I freeze people when I pass. This is a great anger management whatever.
*doesnt like being frozen*
last edited over a year ago
smile
((i unfroze the school already))
(oh whoops)

Hmm I'm going to go see what dorm I'm in.
i was still in the gym working out training with my fire powers makeing brite flame shoot out at moveing targets causeing a croud of people. "HRAAAAAAWWW!!" {sxf: FUUUUSH!!}
(nice sparkles. you know about Barny Stinson!?!)

after a long night return to the fifth floor. i duck behind the tapestry and open my door. laying down on my bed i get two hours of human sleep before first period.
over a year ago Knowitall123 said…
I freak out,then calm myself with my diabolical plan and sneak out to torture something instead of someone

(this is a "long story short" version of what happened)
last edited over a year ago
((of course i know of him... how i met ur mother is my fave show in da whole world!!!!!))
After a while, I get tired of freezing people and decide to read something. I select a book at random from my bag, and am pleasantly surprised to find that it is one of the House Of Night novels. I smile and start to read.
Hours to dorm.
I finish the book and head to my dorm. As I walk in, I find the walls all pink and sparkly and junk. Because that just doesn't fly, I plaster the walls with posters from Tim Burton movies. After there is no pink visible, I plop down on my bed and write in my journal.
((Who's on??))
I got back from my little anger management and sneaked back into the school.I got ready for class and tried not to think about the book.

"Oh my gsha." I mutter. Me iz mad.
my alarm goes off and i get dressed for breakfast. i head down and get the eggs ad bacon. i wait to see if anyone sits by me. lupus was by the serving counter begging for food.
laugh
I glance down at my Supernatural tee and smile at the little heart I drew around Sam's face. I walk out of my dorm and go to breakfast, where I get some cereal. Num num num.
((anyone on??))
I thought about going to breakfast ,but decided that I don`t wanna risk hurting someone .I didn`t trust my self control
no one sat by me and i had to go to class. i headed to my first class: history of mythic. yay. i sat threw a boring class and only sketching lupus saved me from death by boredom.