Female Ass-Kickers Female Ass-Kickers 10-in-10 Icontest [Round 433 - Deadline 3/30]

DarkSarcasm posted on Mar 09, 2012 at 04:24AM
Welcome, fans of females who kick ass!

How This Works/General Info:

-You have 10 days to make 10 icons featuring the female ass-kicker of your choice.

-Each round will contain...
~5 Themed icons
~3 Category icons
~2 Artist's Choice icons
(Have a theme or category suggestion? Check link out.)

-No stealing. Make your own damn icons.

-Icons need to be square and a consistent size, preferably 200x200.

-Please include the number and name of the theme when you post, and if you can add them in order, that'd be great.

-Vote for the best icon, not for your favorite character or user. Do not vote for yourself or ask others to vote for you. That will not end well for you.

Which Ass-Kickers Can I Use?:
You can choose girls/women from any fandom. Even IRL ass-kickers if you want (like your favorite female sports star or political leader), so long as they kick ass in some way, shape or form. You can find some examples link.

Do I have to sign up?
You don't have to officially sign up or claim a character. (But it would be a good idea to let me know if you plan to participate, so I don't do picks without you!)

How To Not Get *Your* Ass Kicked:
-Make your own icons. If I find out you've posted an icon not made by you, there will be hell to pay.
-Don't vote for yourself in the picks. That's just sad. There will be public humiliation. You'll probably cry.
-Get your icons in on time. None of this "I know I've only got four minutes left until the deadline, but I only have nine more icons to make!" junk. It ain't gonna happen.

What If I Win?:
-You get a pony! (This is a lie.) ▽

If you have any questions, send 'em my way...

link

Round 433
1 - Water
2 - Lines
3 - Pattern
4 - Looking Down
5 - Question
Category - Over or Undersaturated x3
ACx2
R433:
DarkSarcasm - Jo Turner (Savage Sisters)
last edited on Mar 24, 2024 at 05:44PM

Female Ass-Kickers 24223 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 24223

over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
9. Book Title:
(That's the title of the book which is a prequel to the TV Show)
9. Book Title:
(That's the title of the book which is a prequel to the TV Show)
10. Walking Away:
(I couldn't find a screncap of her walking away, here she's walking and looking back)
10. Walking Away:
(I couldn't find a screncap of her walking away, here she's walking and looking ba
CAT #1
(Saturated)
CAT #1
(Saturated)
CAT #2
CAT #2
CAT #3
CAT #3
CAT #4
CAT #4
CAT #5
CAT #5
AC #1
AC #1
AC #2
AC #2
AC #3
AC #3
AC #4
AC #4
AC #5
AC #5
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
R19CAT
R19CAT
R19AC
R19AC
Picks & new themes are up, I'll update the winner's gallery soonish. Keep in mind that R20's a little different, more details up top. *points at header*

Since we're at a milestone here, I'd just like to thank you guys for being the best icon contest participants on Fanpop. 20 rounds (!) and no cheating, no last minute whining for deadline extensions, always nice things to say in the picks, you've never called me out on the stupid themes I come up with (I take no credit for stolen ones. Especially the ones that turned out to be bad ideas. Ha.) and honestly, you guys make some of the best icons I've ever seen.

God, it sounds like I'm fucking retiring or something. =P

Anyway. Thank you all for sticking around and continuing to be this awesome. Here's to Female Ass Kickers and the people who choose to obsessively icon them instead of having lives! ;D *breaks open the liquor cabinet*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fanfly said…
cool
^*dasm breaks open liquor cabinet only to find fanfly's beaten her to it* XD *leaves dasm the peach schnapps*

And I have to say this is my favourite icontest, I always have a blast with your themes, dasm [stolen and otherwise!].
big smile
Peach schnapps? Damn you and such! =P

Oh wow, this one's your favorite? link =D Your music one's mine... but I have a feeling Bibi's movie character one may be closing in. =P

Which reminds me, I'm not sure I've ever pimped other contests here... so if anyone's in the market for more 20 in 20 (or 10) timesuckers, here's a few:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
over a year ago fanfly said…
^Thank you dasm. Flattering flattery is flattering. lol
And I agree about Bibi's Movie Characters contest- can't wait for the next round!

I've been tempted to create a forum in the Creativity spot where people can post links to their favourite icontests. I'm just afraid that I'll discover more that I want to join and I'm in so many already that I feel like an addict...who am I kidding? I am an addict.

Anyway...I have a question about theme #7. Can our icon include both Up High and Down Low or does it have to be one or the other?
laugh
Bibi's is all new and shiny and male-friendly. I love my FAK's, but I sometimes wonder if there's such a thing as a vagina overload. =P

You can do both for 7, that's fine.
over a year ago Cuddles said…
big smile
Wow, round 20. And I agree, I love this contest. It's so much fun and the icons are amazing (it's so hard to pick my favorite ones each round) and so are the icon makers <3. Ok, enough of that xD.
And thanks for the links!
Doctor Who for round 20, please :D (yes, I know it's getting boring but this show has a variety of female ass-kickers to offer and I love all of them.)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I'm going to start a band and call it Vagina Overload.

Or perhaps write the screenplay to a movie called Vagina Overload... [INTERIOR] Vaginas. Vaginas everywhere.
wink
Heyyy, I think I might've seen that movie... =P
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
mischievous
LOL, thanks about my Movie Characters contest ^^ and you're right, I love men, and they should be iconned as much as women :D, and me too the FAK contest is one of my favorite, along with the Creative one :D

and, I love y'all :D, and missy if you ever do that movie I'm definitely seeing that ;) hehe
heart
1 - Awkward
1 - Awkward
2 - Blend
2 - Blend
3 - Teaching/Learning
3 - Teaching/Learning
4 - Shy
4 - Shy
5 - Repeated Image
5 - Repeated Image
6 - Transportation
6 - Transportation
7 - Up high
7 - Up high
8 - Bright
8 - Bright
angelic
9 - Sarcastic
9 - Sarcastic
10 - Rainbow colors
10 - Rainbow colors
CAT#1
CAT#1
CAT#2
CAT#2
CAT#3
CAT#3
CAT#4 (I think Lourdes might've done something moderately productive once... and she's a female... ;D)
CAT#4 (I think Lourdes might've done something moderately productive once... and she's a female... ;D
CAT#5
CAT#5
AC#1
AC#1
AC#2
AC#2
AC#3
AC#3