Final Fantasy End of the Final Fantasy Main Series?

Dism posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 01:03AM
Do you think they should end in Final fantasy XIV with new games in the main series? I personally think that they should leave the main series and turn to the Dissidia series, and keeping that one as the only one with Final fantasy on the name. There are lots of characters, locations, creatures, etc to explore from all the Final Fantasy games that were released. From the main series they should just maybe release more remakes (FFVII & FFVI!) and finally a sequel to FFVII Dirge of Cerberus to end the VII Saga!
Do you think they should end in Final fantasy XIV with new games in the main series? I personally thi
last edited on Feb 07, 2011 at 10:02AM

Final Fantasy 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kadaj said…
I have no idea what Square is thinking, but they better end the VII saga with one epic game.
over a year ago Fenrir said…
If they do it will probably be for PS3...which I don't have...Hey Dism. Dissidia is a great Final Fantasy game but I don't think Square is going to ditch the main series for it.
over a year ago Kadaj said…
^ Oh, then they better end it with a movie!
over a year ago Fenrir said…
Yay! A sequel! It better end up in theaters though. I want to see it on the big screen XD
over a year ago Dism said…
sunny
No, not a movie. The last part of the Final Fantasy VII saga should be a huge RPG, to end the same way it started^^ Well, I wouldn't mind if they ditched the final fantasy main series and continued with making Dissidia sequels...
over a year ago zinkul said…
wink
I want continuation or remake of FFIX!!!! :P I want them to remake everything ... ok, mostly IX and VIII :P
over a year ago Dism said…
smile
IX and VIII are, from the ones without voice acting, the ones who need a remake the least in my opinion. Now sequels is sth different, and I'd love a sequel or prequel of both. Square is now gonna make a remake of FFV and FFVI for the 3DS, so i'm very excited^^
over a year ago whitekuja said…
^^ I agree. I like VIII as it had some of my favourite characters. A sequel would be great for it maybe a storyline around Seifer??