The things that I learned from FIR are as follows.
1) You can report a complaint in a police station just because your neighbor enters your house and does things according to his wish.
2) You can work in the police even if you are above hundred ears old.
3) You cannot live without a tight slap on your cheeks.
4) You can take out your neighbor's or friend's wooden door and burn Holika with it any time of the year without your friend's permission.
5) You can study in a college even if you are above forty.
6) You can say anything to your boss and he will cower behind you.
7) Different characters have same faces without any connection in every different case and the police cannot tell the difference.
8) You can call a girl half your age "MOM".
9) Even though you work very hard and are a thousand times better than the commissioner and have saved him many a times, you won't get promotion.
10) You can join the police even if you suffer from short term memory loss and you don't need to know anything about police and its work.