Fox Mulder Why do you love Fox Mulder?

TEMPEBREN posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 06:45AM
What are some of the reasons you love the character of Fox Mulder?

Fox Mulder 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IsabellaAzuria said…
Because I like the way he tries to explain things. Different from Scully. He's so charming and he looks good^^ besides that he can even be funny sometimes^^
over a year ago TEMPEBREN said…
Yep I think the humorous side is what I love best about him and his determmination to find the truth.
over a year ago ebathory said…
God, whats not to love?

Apart from the fact he's deliciously attractive, smart, caring, driven, funny (even when he doesn't mean to be) passionate etc. I love the fact that he is so obsessive over things when he puts his mind to it, I know some people would think that was a negative but it's like when he focuses on something, that's all he sees. And the fact that he's a conspiracy nut, love that in a guy :)

And also his ego, he's so full of himself in some ways while at the same time completely self-deprecating, it's such an attractive combination. And he's so haunted and messed up in the head, you just wanna give him a big hug!

Man, I could go on and on all day about why I love him, (by the way tempebren, he's NOT a character, he's real - I talk to him all the time!) he was my first TV crush and he's still at the top of my list, like 15 years later ;)
over a year ago Sunshine47 said…
I agree with everything ebathory said, I couldn't have explained it better myself :-)
over a year ago Fox4ever said…
I agree with Ebathory, there are too many reasons of why I love him, my locker was full of pictures this year.. I will admit i am obsessed, he is caring.. and he knows how to fight too, he may be "married" to his work, but so what?
over a year ago supernatural331 said…
heart
Fox Mulder was my first tv crush too. He's still my most fave character 15 years later. The Xfiles rulez.
over a year ago DTmouche456 said…
heart
well how long have you got lol he's such a.....man! if that makes any sense cause he cares and he's a fighter, determined to find the truth but he has a great personality as well and don't forget his amazingly good looks ;) i'm really surprised at how scully can control herself around him :D he is properly my favorite character and always will be :))