Friends Guess from which episode the picture is [game]

User20392 posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 04:43AM
Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game more simple, also because it was an idea that someone here (fanfly) though of. The rules aren't so different now, but there's something a little different now. Instead of just guessing the season now you'll have to guess the episode, too. You can use clues, also. Please, take your time you read rule number 2. Here are the rules now (written by fanfly):

1. Guess what episode the picture is from.

2. If you don't know, you can ask for a clue. You can be specific [ie: What season is it from?] or you can just ask for a general clue. Clues are unlimited, you can keep asking until someone guesses right.

3. Whoever guesses the right episode posts the next picture.

4. Everyone who participates must check the forum daily. If someone takes longer than 4 days to respond [For example, if the winner hasn't posted a new picture or responded to tell someone whether they guessed correctly or not] a new picture can be posted by anyone.
[b]Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game more simple, also because it was an idea
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 03:31AM

Friends 228 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 228

over a year ago GayaSolo said…
Quoting Monica 'I know!'. Lol This year went by so quickly, huh? It seems like yesterday we were enjoy summer vacation. *dreamy expression* Lol :) Oh, and answering to your question, it's season 6, the ep I mean. :D
K, going once, anyone? Going twice? Anyone? Lol A tip: Joey has Chandler's Amex and Ross tells Rachel he didn't get 'any' when they were married. Lol :D
over a year ago alkonyat said…
Is it TOW the Proposal...?
No, it isn't. Btw, I deleted my last reply cos there was a wrong tip there(sorry I hadn't noticed). Chandler and Phoebe go to the restaurant L'espace, Ross and Joey are upset with Chandler so they decide to be best friends, or how Joey said, they would be the 'new Joey and Chandler'. Oh, and in this pic scene, Rachel tells Ross she didn't get a ring for their wedding and Ross says he didn't get 'any', so Rachel says' Well, no ring, no sex.'.
Btw, did u guys enjoyed New Years' eve? Alredy broking your New Years resolution? Well, one of my resolutions was to eat less chocolate(I'm addicted to it) and here I am, with a Toblerone bar in my hand. Lol *sights* :D
Another tip: Phoebe is obsessed with a Revolutionary War Musket. *winks* :D
over a year ago mistrz922 said…
The One With The Ring? Yeah about New Year's Eve - it was perfect one! I had lots of fun:) And You? Yeah about resolution... ;) it's not that easy - but I am getting on well with it...I think so ;)
last edited over a year ago
mistrz922 you're correct! I was thinkin no one would guess this ep. I was almost going desperate. Lol I'm glad to know you enjoyed, as a french friend of mine calls, the 'Reveillons' .My New Year's Eve was great too. The usual look-it's-12-o'clock-let's-sing-auld-lang-­syn­e and had load of fun. Not perfect cos unfortunately I spent this one single. (I broke up with my boyfriend just 3 days after X-mas. My cousin told me to break up with him after New Years so I wouldn't be single. Can u believe it? She's a very cunning woman. Lol). But I did kiss I hottie at midnight! Too bad he lived in Australia. Maybe I'll book a flight to Melbourne next week. *dreamy look* lol ;D Anyway, your turn! :D
haha that's good for you!!:)
haha that's good for you!!:)
Quoting Monica: I know! Lol Too bad I can't really go to Melbourne. *pouts*. Anyway, I'm not recognizing this ep. Isn't it season 6? Gimme a tip about something that happens with someone in thos episode. Pwease? *puppy dog eyes* lol :D
of course:) in this episode is a little fight between Ross and Chandler. Also in girls team... but i can't tell you all:p But Rachel says to Monica : that she is high-maintenance...;)
Thanks! It's TOW The Joke, isn't it? It's so funny. And when Chandler says 'I like maintaning you'. *melts* :D
smile
yep exactly!!! :D your turn!
Yay! :) I feel like in The Kinks' song 'sunny Afternoon', I'm at my Grandma's, basking in the sun sitting on a chair in her balcony listening to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. Lol Anyway, here we go. This is one of the funniest ep ever! :D
Yay! :) I feel like in The Kinks' song 'sunny Afternoon', I'm at my Grandma's, basking in the sun sit
and also very easy - the one with Unagi!! funny as hell!! DAAAAAAAANGERR!!!
Lol I felt a little bad for posting a rather dificult pic last time so this one was easy as pie. Lol And you're right about being hilarious. This scene, when Ross screams like a girl always makes me laugh so hard my eyes water. Lol Anyway, mistrz922 you're correct! :D
hahaha fine for me :) ok one pic!
hahaha fine for me :) ok one pic!
Hmmm, now it's your turn for a though one, huh? Lol But seriously, this pic doesn't ring a bell. A tip? Please? :D
:D Monica goes on a date with Rachel's ex from high school Chip. He is still very cute but he still lives with his parents and still works at the movie theater as he did in high school....Joey and Chandler trade the entertainment center for a canoe. ;);)
:D Got it, thanks! It's TOW The Cat. It's so funny.
Chandler: So, you got in voluntarily?
Joey: I was trying to make a sale! Oh man, if I ever run into that guy again, do you know what I'm gonna do?
Chandler: Bend Over?!
hahaha I laugh every time. Lol :D
perfect! yep this is scene is sooo hilarious:) anyway your turn!
Hey, sorry for taking long to post another pic. Let's just say my delay was due to a certain australian who is spending a week here. *wiggles eyebrows* Lol ;) Anyway, here's the pic. And very, very, very easy. :D
Hey, sorry for taking long to post another pic. Let's just say my delay was due to a certain australi
tow the fake party ?:)
Yup! The one and only.(It's so funny when Rachel says 'I was trying to seduce you' with a fat lip .lol) :) Ah, who doesn't love the good ol' spin the bottle game? Lol Your turn. :D
:D:D
:D:D
Hmmm, is it season 9? I think a tip would help :). Oh, you and your slightly though pic. Lol *joke* I feel like I know this ep but somehow it slipped from my mind. Go figure... Lol :D
It's season 10:) Phoebe and Rachel catch Chandler getting into a car with a blonde woman and think he's having an affair....;););)
:D Oh! It's TOW Chandler Gets Caught, isn't it? :)
yep exactly!!:):)
Yeah! :D
Yeah! :D
The One Where Chandler Doesn’t Like Dogs : joey - half an hour :D:D:D
Corret! Your turn. :)
Rachel: Uh, a moo point?
Joey:Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.
Hahaha. Gosh,I love this line. Lol :D
:D:D:D nice quote!!
:D:D:D nice quote!!
TOW All The Candy
Joey: Hey, Chandler, do we know that lady?
Chandler:Maybe. Isn't she the one who lives below you and has sex really loud?
Lol :D
yep !! I love this quote!! :D
Hey! :) I'm so, so, so sorry for taking this log to update. I had tons of paperwork from the office plus college essays. Anyway, enought whining. Here's the pic. :D
Hey! :) I'm so, so, so sorry for taking this log to update. I had tons of paperwork from the office p
ugh... I know that episode, but i can't remember the name! a tip please ;) and no problem, I have the same - lots of things to do and there is too little time...
It's TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know:)
mistrz922, I'm a byoch, I know. I'm so sorry for not answering earlier. It's just that my dad had to do a surgery and it had complications so now he will have another one to 'correct' things and I was just so worried I forgot to reply here. Forgive me? *makes puppy dog eyes* lol :) Oh, and alkonyat you're correct. You go girl. Lol :D
smile
OK, here's the next one. And GayaSolo, hope your father's gonna get better soon!
OK, here's the next one. And GayaSolo, hope your father's gonna get better soon!
alkonyat, thanks so much!!! We're all keeping our fingers crossed. And the doctor said the odds are very good. Yay! :D
Anyway, isn't this TOW Joey Speaks French?
Yes, it is! You're the next! :D
GayaSolo, no problem! I forgive you;) I keep my fingers crossed for you father's health:)
over a year ago maximo416 said…
smile
Pilot the first episode
alkonyat, mistrz922, you're the best! Thank you so much for the support guys! Btw, he did the surgery and he passed with flying colors. :D Anyway, here's the new pic. :)
alkonyat, mistrz922, you're the best! Thank you so much for the support guys! Btw, he did the surgery
Hey guys, I was thinking since nobody replied yet, maybe the pic I posted is not available. Well, if thats the case, please tell me so I repost it, k? :)
hey sorry! i was thinking about it, but of course during the week i completely forgot about it! can you please give me a tip:)?
Sure :) Okay, in this scene, Rachel enters the apartment and calls out for Monica and from her bedroom and in a rather 'sexy' voice she says 'I'm here'. Rachel enters and both scream and Rachel asks what she was doing and Monica says she was lying down. 'In that position?' asks Rachel ' Monica please tell me you were waiting for a guy...' Lol Did that help? :D Btw, if u need more tips, just say the word, k? :)
aaaaaaaaaaa yeah!! perfect tip!:)Thanks a lot:) How is your Dad ?:)
The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS
My dad is fine. The surgery was successful this time and he's alredy in his house, rambling about not being able to eat fried stuff. Lol Btw, you're correct. I love this episode. Oh, and thnx for the worrie 'bout my father. :D Anyway, your turn girl! :)
aha, ok I'm glad He is fine:) I wish him lots of health:) Yeah! ok so here is a pic from me:)
aha, ok I'm glad He is fine:) I wish him lots of health:) Yeah! ok so here is a pic from me:)