Free printable bookmark from The Pirate Fairy »
Cubeecraft of Elsa from Disney’s Animated Movie Frozen
Elsa, the Disney Snow Queen, is defiantly one of the more complicated characters. Her fear for her powers and for the life of her people only makes her powers more uncontrollable. Isolating herself into a lonely existence to avoid making those around her suffer. Her brain has to be an emotional roller coaster as she struggles with her powers, the fear, her kingdom, and its people. Unfortunately her emotions bring forth the next ice age, and Elsa is at a loss of what to do.
From the outside, Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel) looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret—she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It’s a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by the moment her magic nearly killed her younger sister Anna, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can’t stop. She fears she’s becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her.” (Frozen)
The dress I chose to create the Elsa cubeecraft paper toy is her snowflake dress. It is a blue dress with beautiful embellishments. The second part of her dress is decorated with snowflakes and free flowing.
This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
Part 1 consists of the head, hair, arms, and legs
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the two white lines on either side of the face using an x-acto knife.
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and lide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
6. Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
7. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
8. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
9. Slide the no completed body through the red lots of the head.
10. Fold the tabs of the hair and slid them through the white slots on either side of the head.
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft click the images below. Right click and click save image as. When you save the images below you will save a large 2979×2354 pixel image.
I hope you enjoy this cubeecraft paper toy!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Free Printables, Activities and Crafts! 01/26/2015
Free Disney’s 101 Dalmatians Printables, Downloads, Activities and More! 01/24/2015
Finally Releasing from the Disney Vault, it is 101 Dalmatians! 01/21/2015
No Baking Winnie the Pooh Peanut Butter and Honey Bee Mines 01/18/2015
My Pinterest Badge by: Jafaloo. For Support visit: My Pinterest Badge
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.