Full Metal Alchemist FullMetal Alchemist: Rise and Fall (Role Play)

LinkKinuzuma13 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 05:43AM
Okay. It starts off, from where Brotherhood ends, with the picture of Ed and Winry with their kid, and Al & Mei who are grown up. This all takes place after the initial conflict of Ed and Father. When Ed and Winry have their first child, they name him Mason(thats' me :D)after their brother who is away studying. Pop!

So Here are the rules;
1.No more then three characters per user
2.No killing a character without the owners consent or approval
3.Have Fun! ;P

Okay, next is the format for char posts and stories.

Chars-Format;

Name:

Age became a state Alchemist:

Do they have auto-mail: (Yes/No)

Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:

Types of alchemy mastered: (Up to 3)

Personality:

Back-story(a.k.a. their life before the events in the RP):

Next is the story format;

There's no specific way you have to do this.

Okay! That wraps up the intro to the new forum, and have fun on it!
_, _,
. .
---- (lol)

last edited on Jun 04, 2011 at 06:18AM

Full Metal Alchemist 573 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 573

over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
ElricLuv it's your turn.
over a year ago ElricLuv said…
Yeah I know,.sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Here goes.

Charlotte couldn't help but wonder why these strangers had taken her into their group. Normally.she would be running from the law or constantly wondering through towns and arousing suspicion. Loud steps startled the team of teens, though they continued to walk, Charlotte Hung back, readying her blades from her belt in her palms.

"what are y-" Mason was quickly silenced when two military men turned the corner to face the group of kids.
"That's her!" Bellowed one as the other scanned their faces.
"You're under arrest for harboring a fugitive!"
Charlotte ran at the men, slicing the guns from their hands with her blades, she flipped onto her hands and kicked them both square in the face with her boots. Watching them almost fall to the ground. She dropped into a splits and tripped both of the men . She flipped back onto her feet and kicked them away from her aquainances.
"Tell your Colonel....." She tried frantically to catch her breath . "To quit half-assng his search parties!"
The two men scuttled around the corner. Emily backed away from her as Daniel threw his hands in the air and rushed to her.
"That. Was. AWESOME!" She cocked her head to the side and caught her breath. "You're not freaking out?" He laughed and shook his head, putting an arm around her.
"Of course not! You're.pretty cool." It was then she realized that she had joined them as a stranger, and had became a friend.
last edited over a year ago
Great post. :) It's John17 turn now.
over a year ago john17 said…
steven: walks away from the train station. guess ied better see what that old mans up to . he walks up to the road to a small house and knocks on the door a old man anwsers

???:yes. who is it?

steven: sir i know u havent for got ur ownly student

???:ahh steven cobalt how have u been

steven:fine giles i just wanted to know if the cimara we made was doing

:giles: im sorry sir but it died a year ago>

steven:oh owell well then just one more question ?

giles:yes?

steven y haven u let me in?

giles looks at the door as if to siglal steven theres some one be hind :no reson

steve: ah i see (he puts his hand on the wall and ti expolods in to sand knocking the guy be hind it to the ground) who r u?

giles:hes a member of a group called The Alchemic 55 hes an alcemist as well

steven:ahh well then old man u getting old u cant take on one little man.

giles:ya i can i was just waiting?

sudenly the guy gets up and pulls a knir fe and charges gile. gile puts his hand out and the knife gose in to his hand

steven:well thats intresting

man:whats wrong with u two? (he jumps back) i stabed your master and u didnt budge and he let me stab him

giles: well my turn (his hand starts sparking the blood forms into a claymore sword)my name is giles riker and im an the scarlet alcheist (he stabs the man it the shoildter then to the wall pinning him then hie knocks him out wit a pnch to the face.

steven leave after the man is arested he travels up the road and sees mason and otheres.
over a year ago onix11 said…
i think it is sono's turn
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
hmmm
Yea, but he hasnt been on in a long time. :\ Should we skip him?
Well, we all were warned that there was a possibility that some people might get skipped, so I would give him one more day, it seems like he just might be busy and can't get on right now. That's just how I feel.
smile
Yea. Five days. It's been two, so he still has time, but if i get irritated, then we can just skip him.
over a year ago ash24trendkil said…
Name: Ash Takeru

Birthday: May 25

Age became a state Alchemist: 8

Do they have auto-mail: Yes, on both arms

Hair color: Black with bright red highlights
Eye color: Bright Yellow with black around it
Height: 6' 2"
Weight:107

Types of alchemy mastered: Water, Basic, and Healing

Personality: An aggressive, protective, softy that hates the day he became a State Alchemist. Ash loves to draw, read, and listen to music. He is a very quick learner so he can beat anybody in mastering any alchemy.

Back-story: Ash was just a young boy that was learning alchemy from his older brother, Edward Takeru. Ash loved his brother with all his heart, so he wanted to be with him all the time. Months after Ash's first alchemy lesson he broke both his arms in a car accident but his arms never healed so he got auto-mail replacements from Winry in Rush Vally. Then 3 years later Ash became a State Alchemist but then his older brother Edward died. Ash was devastated. Ash then ran away from home and went to find a new teacher. He met Edward Elric. Ed taught Ash basic alchemy and Ash quickly mastered it. Ash then taught himself healing alchemy and mastered it as well. He already mastered water alchemy from his brother. After he mastered them, Ash then vowed to find his brothers killer. Ash has been searching for years and still can't find the killer, but he has not given up and won't.
Steven: "Hey guys, I finally caught up to you."

Daniel: "It was about time, finally we can get the gang moving."

Charlotte: "So where are we heading now?"

Emily: "The-The cemetary?"

Everyone looked at her.

Steven: "Why on earth would you want to go there?"

Emily: *looks down* "Nothing, just never...never mind...it..it doens't matter.

Everyone just looks at her for a few moments then keeps walking.

Mason: "I think we should head for Central, Colonel Mustang said I should meet him there today anyway."

Daniel: "Sounds good to me"

From the back of the group Emily pulls out her locket. She thinks to herself "I...I wanted to visit your graves....I...wanted to see you before I set out with them....Mama...Papa...I...miss you...so much." Tears start to slid down Emily's cheek.

Charlotte: *looks over her shoulder at Emily* Awwww sweety, you're crying. What's wrong?"

Emily: *quickly wips her eyes* It's nothing, I promise...I just got something in my eye....that's all."

Charlotte doesn't looks like she believes her, but she keeps on walking. Every once in a while looking over her shoulder at her.

As they reach Central, the guards let them in. They walk down the hall to Mustang's room and as they open the door, someone yells. "Surprise!! Happy Birthday Mason!!" Roy, his whole team, Mason's parents Edward and Winry, and even his uncle Al are there. Roy starts blowing on a noise maker. "I LOVE PARTIES!! I just knew I had to through you this party! I had to make your father have it here!" Ed glares at him "Because he's my kid and I wanted it to be at the family's house." Roy laughes "But where's the fun in that! Plus Mason has people after him, it's safer here." Winry goes up and hugs Mason. "Happy Birthday dear." Ed ignores Roy and walks over to Mason doing the same. "Yeah, Happy Birthday." Mason smiles "Thanks guys, Oh!" Mason turns around holding his hands at Daniel, Steven, Charlotte, and Emily. "These are my friends, this is Daniel, Steven, Charlotte, and Emily." Everyone smiles at each other and say it's nice to meet you.

After a few hours, Everyone has had something to eat and Mason has opened his gifts. Suddenly the door burts open and Mason's uncle Mason comes in. "I'm so sorry I'm late, something held me back." As he looks around the room his eyes fall abon Emily. Mason's eyes get big and he sucks in a lot of air. "E-E-Emily?"

_ _ _

Done! :) Since Mason's uncle was like Best Friends with Emily mom and since Emily looks so much like her mom. Mason would think he's seeing her and think he's crazy since Emily's mother is dead.
Ash was in Central, heading to Fort Briggs when he saw a banner that said "Happy Birthday". "I wonder who's birthday it is? Maybe Mustang knows."

As Ash walked into the lobby he saw Mustang, Winry, Edward, and a group of people. Mustang say Ash and yelled, "Ash come in here and say hello and happy birthday to Mason Elric, Edward and Winry Elric's son."

Ash was shocked to what he just heard. "Son? Ed why didn't you tell me you had a son." Ed glared at him and said, "Well since you never asked I never told you."

Ash was then ambushed by Winry hugging him. "Hey Winry how have you been." "I've been great, what about you." Ash pulled Winry off of him and replied, "I'm good too. Still looking for my brother's killer though." Mason and the rest of the group looked shocked at what Ash said.

"Your brother is dead?" asked Mason. "Yea but it's been hard trying to find his killer." Ash said as he look down. "Dad I'm just wondering how you this guy." Mason asked. "Oh, well I taught him everything he knows about basic alchemy.

"You taught him?" Mason asked shocked. "Yeah, why?" Ed asked confused. "And Roy, how do you know him?" Mason asked angry. "Well since Ash is a State Alchemist, I gave him his code name."

"What is his code name?" one of the people in Masons group asked. "Mustang please don't tell them my code name. I hate it because it is so stupid and generic and not like me at all." "It's the Average Alchemist." Roy said happily.
Ash glared at him. "I told you not to say it." Mason's group giggled. "Just call me Ash. I very much prefer it." Ash said as he shook his head with annoyance.

" Any way, I have to get on with what I was doing and happy birthday Mason. Bye everybody." Then Ash left Central of to Fort Briggs to see if he can find his brother's killer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Done:) srry if I skipped someone
Now who?
smile
Me. I'll do it tomorrow morning, i just want to enjoy my Sunday. :/
over a year ago Leleu said…
Hey this roleplay looks cool. Can i join in?
big smile
Sure! You're welcome here.
over a year ago Leleu2 said…
Name: Yoshimo Tagachi

Age became a state alchemist: 14

Do they have automail: Yes one in his right arm and one on his left leg.

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Height: 1.80m (sry dont know how much it is in pounds)

Weight: 75kg (dont konow that too)

Types of alhemy mastered: Steel

Personality: He is very kind, gentle and calm, but he can be transformed into a killer if any of his friends are hurt. He loves o talk whit people and to read.He is very limited in his alchemy abilites however he has more than 200 points of qi and he can beat anyone just using his intelligence and some of his alchemy skills.He can solve te ost dificult math and science problems as if it were othing and thats what gave him his title. Also he is name the Steel alchemist because all of his metal techiniques are based on making anything into pure steel. He also have the abilitie
to while dreaming see a little of the future.

Backstory: Yoshimo was a very good boy who had a very good family. However when he was only six his entrie family was brutally assassinated by 4 assassins. Yoshimo doesnt remember that momente right except for the horrible smell of blood and from a guy whit an ouroboros tatoo on his right hand sayng something like "Dont kill him... he may be useful to us in the future". He was then taken by a family who adopted him. His foster family was very kind and his foster father was one of the best meal alchemists in the country. He then teached Yoshimo how to use it. But one day he learned about human transmutation and tried to transmute his biological mother. However, he lost his entire right arm and 75% of his left leg. After losing both limbs he saw what he created. The creature called his name several times before dyng. His foster father rescued him and then took him to resembool to have his automail made from the best of all automail mechanics in the country. Winry Rockbell.His father after leaving him there expeled Yoshimo form cimitting tabbo. In there he met Mason and both of then became very good friends. When he was 12 he decide to become a state alchemist. In there he met Ash and both of them became friends too due to their similar stories (the murde of Ash's brother and Yoshimo's family. After gaining their qualifications they decided to begin their quest together since the assassins may be linked. Yoshimo and Ash decide to go to Fort Briggs to look for clues about their assassins. However, Yoshimo recently had a dream in where eveything he could hear was the name of Mason Elric and lot of blood in a dark room. He thinks that maybe Mason is going to be the assassins next target or maybe someone very close to him. Thats why he must find Mason and protect him so that Mason doesnt need to have the same experience he and ash had.

----------------------

Sorry if i messed up some words. I did this future reading abilitie not for Yoshimo to become overpowered but to help on developing the history. However if you guys dont like it i can take it off this skill. Also since Yoshimo saw the truth he doesnt need to use any transmutation circles to do alchemy so he just clap his hands and go to the fight. Also as i said before his ailities are limited and he need to use all of his intelligence to win. Thas all. Sorry ofr the very bigo post. Hope you guys liked my character. Also thats my second account i removed my first one Leleu.

In the part it says"one of he best meal alchemist in the country" meal is metal i forgot to put the t on it sry :P. Also in the part "after getting theyr qualificatiion" it is his since Ash gained his when he was still 8 and Yoshimo nly when he was foruteen. Sry for this mess :P.
Please everyone make sure you post in order, we don't want anyone to get skipped. If you don't know your ordre, please ask. This is the posting order, try and remember when it's your turn.

Pumpkinqueen
LinkKinuzuma13
Onix11
ElricLuv
John17
sonoboreas
ash24trendkil
Leleu2

Since Link got skipped, it's her turn.
smile
Mason stared at his Uncle is Awe.

"Uncle!" He cried, like a little boy, and sprinted to hug him. His uncle smiled, and knelt. Mason flung himself around him for only a moment before pulling away, and engaging in conversation. Emily looked on in disbelief. She knew she'd recognized Mason from somewhere. His uncle had been in Many pictures with her mother, and he was the spitting image of him. She smiled as she remembered seeing his uncle with his pure white smile, along with Her father in a picture together. They stopped their conversation as his uncle eyed Emily. Mason turned and smiled at her. The uncle got up and inspected her.

Uncle Mason: "I thought you... were..." He stopped short, not sure that He should say anything, but pressed on. "Taller maybe? Or were your eyes a different color?" Mason stepped in, placing a hand on his uncles shoulder.

Mason: "You can cut the act. We get it. She looks like her mother."

Uncle Mason looked relieved to have somebody tell him that it wasn't really her. "You look exactly like her. The hair, and eyes and everything." His face darkened as he looked down at his feet, and everyone starred in astonishment. The expression left as soon as it came, and he perked up, as he remembered what he had for his nephew. He pulled up his bag, and handed it to Mason. H smiled, and pulled out a large box, containing a finely crafted sword from Xing. His eyes widened, as he lifted it, feeling its perfect balance, and swinging it a few times.He turned still starring at it, and thanked his uncle-completely sincerer. They continued to talk about how Emily's mother had been before the current Emily was born. Suddenly, a group of men in masks burst through the door, and Mason instantly knew who they were. He leapt up, and pulled out his katana. They all surrounded his uncle in the utter confusion, and, pointed their alchemy guns at his face. He rushed to help his uncle, but as stopped as one of them placed a hand on front of his face. The man looked suspiciously at him, and signaled to his boss. Conan turned around, and smiled.

Conan: "Well, what do we have here? An imposter, maybe?" You know what to do." Two men each pulled out a handgun, and pointed it at either of them.

Random Masked man: "The real Mason Elric has an automail chest. The bullet will bounce off of whoever is the real one." Masons eyes widened. He looked at his uncle, who was merely eyeing them.

Mason: "You forgot one thing. Only the real Mason now can still use Alchemy. My trademark alchemy, that is." He clapped, and placed his hands both on the handle of his katana. Th man in front of him stood back, and fired a round. It hit him square in the chest with a solid CHINK. They instantly knew it was him, and started jumping. Mason dimmed his alchemy, but before he could do anything, he was stopped by the sound of someone coming in. He looked to his left, and there in the door, was his old friend Yoshimo Tagachi.
Link said since she got skipped that it's my turn, I'll post later or tomorrow.
Yoshimo rolls his eyes "You always like to get in trouble don't you." Yoshimo runs at them forming his arm into a knife. Roy and his team charge at them to. Roy snaps his fingers almost frying one of them. Mason jr. fights Conan himself, from behind him a Masked Man was about to stab him. When all of a sudden the man gets stabbed by to ice spears. Mason jr. turned around to see Emily. "You idiot you almost got yourself killed." Mason blockes one of Conan's hits. "I was kinda busy." Emily helps him by firing spears of ice at Conan. Who finally runs off with his remaining men. Ed wips his forehead "Well...that was close."

I few hours later, Mason jr. uncle Mason leads them all outside. Saying he had something to talk about with Emily.

Setting on a bench, Mason motions Emily to sit next to him. Mason Jr., Daniel, and the rest of the gang sits in the grass looking up at him. Mason sighs "I....I knew your mother since we were little.....and...she was my best friend....I miss her more each day. Seeing you....brings back memories....and I wish...I really wish I could turn back time to....and relive thoughs memories....the good and bad." Emily looks at her feet. "Mama spoke about you aften....I remember her talking to Papa about you....I remember you from pictures...but I hardly remember meeting you." Mason looks up at the sky. "You were so little, around 3 years old when I last saw you. The day we took this." Mason pulls out a photo and show it to her. "That's you holding on to your father.....you and him...were really close...anytime I came to vist you were up his heals, reacting up to him. After that picture was taking...I..I went on a two year trip...you mother sent me a letter a year later saying Allen had died...I wish I would have came back after that letter.....but I didn't....I stayed another stupid year...and....that year....they.....they both died" Mason's voice broke on the last word, Emily's eyes start to fill with tears. "Did you know....Mama didn't die right away...the doctors actually thought she would make it. Papa....Papa was the one who died right away....he....he took the full inpacked on the crash." Emily voice started breaking, but she went on. "The doctors said his neck broke....he told me...that he didn't die in pain...trying to make me feel better. I got to see Mama after a few days...all her cuts and wounds were cleaned up...but she looked so pale....and like...life less....the doctors said when she first came to, the first words that she said was my father's name....Mama loved Papa so much....they...they are always together....always....even when Papa played with use...he'd leave every few minutes to the porch where Mama was watching and kiss her.....that how I remember them...being with each other...never apart. That why the doctors think she died....she...couldn't bare the idea of being without him.....they promised to always be together...that's what she said to me the last time I saw her....she...told me to take care of Molly...and...then I had to leave to go to bed...and the next day...she...she was gone." Emily puts her face in her hands and starts crying. Mason jr. and the gang hang their heads. Mason puts his arms around Emily, trying to keep his voice from breaking. "It's ok, it's ok....they...they wouldn't want you to cry...they would want you to hold on to the happy memories..." Mason moves Emily up so she'd look at him. "I tried to adopt you and Molly...I really did....your parents said they wanted me to take you, Molly, Joey, and Allen if he was still alive if something happened to them...but the Adoption House wouldn't let me take you...I even put up a fight for you...put I lost." Emily eyes glowed. "Do you know where Molly is!?" Mason nods "Yeah actually I do, last time I heard Molly was in Ishval. Her foster parents are docters, so I think they're helping the sick and wounded." Emily quickly stands up. "Then we have to go now! I promised Mama I would take care of Molly and I sooner I get her, I can start finding Joey. I'm not losing the only family I have left." Mason puts his hand on Emily's shoulder. "I know, I know. I want to help to. But we have to plan these things out. We can't just run to Ishval." Mason jr. and the gang stand up, saying at once. "Then lets get started!"

_ _ _

Saddness, I actualy cried writing this. :(
Sry for skipping the order before. To be honest I knew about it I just forgot to ask about it. I'm really sry. :P
smile
It's fine. Often if people just ask me, if they feel like posting, ill let them. Its really no big deal.
If it isnt any problem i would like to be the next one to post so i can show how my character works. There are lots of dirfferent ways to interpretate the same character and i want to show the way i tough he would act. After this I'll only post on my turn. By the way thank you all for letting me participate in this roleplay. :)
Also I'm new to fanpop and I'm glad I met you guys!
Glad to meet you too. You can post next, definitely. You dont necessarily, HAVE to go on your turn, its just there to keep things on order, so i can keep track of your characters is all. Just say the word and you can go anytime.
Emily still cryign looked to the guy who appeared to help then against Conan. "Oh, thats an old friend of mine. Here let me introduce him to all of you. Thats Yoshimo Tagashi. I met him in my house in Reseembool. It was my mom who made his automails. Yoshimo these are my friends, Steven, Daniel, Charlotte and Emily." "Nice to meet you all" said Yoshimo whit a big smile on his face. "You havent changed at all have you mason? Picking up fights all the time.Im glad you' re safe." "And what about you?" said Mason jr."Still worryng about your friends". Emily was still observing Yoshimo. It seemed like if he was hiding something. "I cant trust him" she said to herself. Everyone decided to go to Mason jr uncle, Mason, place to plan what to do next.
---------

In Masons house they decided to just rest for the day and plan what to do on the other day. It was around 3:00 am. Everyone was sleeping whit the exception of Yoshimo. "I dont want to dream about that again. I cant sleep." he said to himself. Suddenly he heard the sound of someone crying. "Who is that?" He followed the sound and stared at Emily in her room whit a photo of her sister on her hand. "I'm so close to finding you now. I'll not give up until i find you and Joey. I miss you all... so much...". Memories of his past suddenly surfaced to his memory. "Hey" Emily turned around and saw him staring at her. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I heard someone cryng so i came to see who was the one. Could you please stop cryng? You're annoyng me" "What? How can you be so cold about something like that?" "I'm not being cold I'm just being honest" "When i saw you back then I kenw i couldnt trust you. You are a heartless person whit no emotions! I hate you! I lose my entire family and you say my crying is anooyng you? I knew that" "When I was only six my entire family was murdered by a group of assassins." Emily suddenly interrupted by Yoshimo placed both hands on her mouth as a reaction to the shock she had listening to this. "I cant even remeber that day correctly. Its sad you know. I cant evem remember my biological parents face. After this i got adopted and learned metal alchemy form my foster father. However after trying to transmutate my biological mom I lost my right arm and left leg. As a result I got expelled from my foster family." "If all of this truly hapened to you.... how could you say that my crying was... annoyng you... you.... should be able to understand." "And I do. I was just like you in the past. However... I noticed that crying wouldnt solve anything. You should stick to the good things. For example if all of this didn't had happened to me I wouldnt had met my best friend Mason. Also have you tought of the possibiity that they are in a better place?" Emily's eyes glowed. No one ever said such things to her. "Also, do you think that they would like for you to only remember about that incident?" "How do you know about it?" "I heard you talking about it whit Mason's uncle." "Yeah... you were there..." "Also you may not have noticed but you made very good friends. Especially Mason jr. They really care about you. A lot." Yoshimo stopped for a moment. "Well I think I've said enough. Sorry for bothering you" When Yoshimo turned around Emily jumped up and grabbed his arm. "Do you... promise me... that you will help me... to find my sister and brother?" Yoshimo stared at her. He remembered how good it was when he got adopted and how it was good to have a family."Of course! You can count on me!" After this Yoshimo went to his room and Emily grabbed the photo of her parents. "I tough I was the only one who was all alone... I tough I was the only one that had no family... but... he is all alone too... Im glad someone like me exists" After that she fell asleep while Yoshimo couldnt stand anymore and also fell asleep.
-------

"That dream again... How could I... oh yeah... I fell asleep... couldnt hold anymore. But this time it was different... This time i saw someone... dying..." Everyone was having breakfast and suddenly Yoshimo appeared. "Hey, Yoshimo, here take a sit." said Mason jr.. "Mason" said Yoshimo "I need to talk whit you particularly right now!"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

I placed this thing betwen Yoshimo and Emily just to give a bit of drama and love to the history (which I think is essential to a good story.. Since both of them had similar story lines you know, losing their families, I tough it would be good to make that scene. Hope you guys liked my post.
smile
Nice post.
So, who's turn is it?
Yours.
After Ash left for Fort Briggs he thought about what he found the day of his brothers death. He thought about the note he had seen on the corpses body. Ash couldn't remember the whole note but he did remember that it said, "... and if you get a alchemy teacher I will kill them to so don't even think about it." He wanted to remember the whole note but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't remember. The only thing that Ash has to remember Ed was the necklace he had given Ash for his 5th birthday. It has made by alchemy in the shape of Ashs transmutation circle. The one thing that he hated more than anything was how people talked about his brother. They keep saying that he was a terrible alchemist and that he couldn't protect himself at all. Even though Ash was stronger than his brother, Ed was just practicing when he was ambushed.The whole reason that Ash hasn't resigned from the military yet is the simple fact that he wouldn't be able to get anywhere to find the murderer.

Ash finally arrives at Fort Briggs with a warm welcome by Olivia Armstrong. She was just standing in front with her sword in hand and looking ready to fight. She was expecting a muscular man but was disappointed by the sight on a skinny 17 year old. The thought of seeing how well Ash could fight was what made her not attack him. "Welcome to Fort Briggs Ash." she said as her and Ash roamed the halls. "This is where my soldiers train. And here is the mess hall. And here are my soldiers. Soldiers welcome Ash, here to the greatest fort in Amesstress." "Sir. Yes. Sir. Welcome Ash, to Fort Briggs." Ash was surprised by how many people were in front of him. "So, I guess I will just ask then. Do any of you know a person by the name of Edward Takeru?" The soldiers just answered with a no except for one. "I do Ash. Me and him were good friends." "That's great. Do you know anybody that would hold a grudge against him?" "The only person I can think of is Dr. Yomiko that is now in Ishval." Ash just ran out of Fort Briggs and headed straight for Ishval. Ash was finally going to be able to avenge his brothers death. He was finally going to be done with the wild goose chase he has been on.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
i guess Ash and the gang are going to meet in Ishval
Good post Leleu2, very cute. But me and Link both agree that Emily is going to end up with Mason. It's still cute to have them be close and bond with each other. But in the end Emily is going to end up with Mason.
Daniel is seen on the roof of the house. He has a small piece of metal in his right hand. A small flash happens and it turns into dust. He then puts the dust in his left hand and another flash occurs. This time, the dust turns into a harmonica. Daniel plays a slow and mellow song, that rang out through the quiet night. He did this only because he could not get to sleep. Sleep, it was probably one of the last things on his mind. As far as he could tell, everyone had been in some horrible tradgedy causing them either emotional or physical damage. His thoughts soon carried over to Charlotte, he knew there was something very differrent about her and he couldn't figure out what. But he liked that. It was something he enjoyed, figuring out people. He continued playing his harmonica while pulling something out of his pocket. It was a stone colored in blood. "This was the only thing those people left behind. And i'm not sure what it can do. The real question is, should i show this to these people i've only meet?" He contimplated what to day. He stopped playing the harmonica and sat up real quick. "I've got, i'll ask Charlotte. Maybe she'll know something about this. Right, tomorrow i get closer to finding my parents killers."

He suddenly hears someone yelling. "Finally that damn music stoped. It was lame as hell." Daniel stood up and yelled back. "Shut up! This kind of music is great and it soothes the body and mind." Suddenly lots of people start yelling. "Yikes, time to go in. He goes in through the window to where he is resting.
Thanks for the comentary pupkimqueen but i didnt did that scene so Yoshimo and Emily could end together. I just tough that since they both had similar stories it would be good to make that scene. What I meant from love tough, was simply the best word i found to describe what booth of them hold in their hearts. Also , Yoshimo has a foster sister who will appear later on the history, and since they arent biological related, she kind of loves him more than a foster brother. . I tough of sayng this later, but it was a good time to tell you all this, so you guys dont think I have any intentions of making Yoshimo and Emily to end together. Just made that scene so they booth could be good friends in the story. Also the last thing Yoshimo wants now is to fall in love. Oh, by the way, nice to meet you pumpkimqueen.
Alright, I guess I'll go.

Charlotte groaned in her sleep , her chest feeling like her heart was knotting up under her cold flesh.
She sat up quickly and examines her chest; a transmutation circle on the center of her chest glowed an unearthly red color, sending  pulses throughout her body.
"No..." She leapt out of bed quickly. "No; no dreams tonight." Te blonde had woken pretty quickly; considering she wasn't a morning person.   A light breeze brushed past her face; along with a subtle symphony that grazed across her ears lovingly. 
"What the hell....?" She cocked a suspicious brow and cautiously left her dorm room. 

She wandered down a narrow corridor for what seemed like hours; nodding off every now and then and snapping her head back up. 
"Cant sleep; no ......d-dreamssss....."  A stir of angered voices startled the half asleep teen. 
"I don't wanna fight anybody right now." She groaned; annoyed. Though she continued down the hall in her black night gown that came down barely past her mid-thigh. It was laced at the top; she would have thrown on something less racy;  but she felt like she wouldn't run into anybody at this time of night.  

Daniel lied in his bed; his door wide open. His mind was  wondering through a field of dreams as he fiddled with his harmonica. 
"Well I thought I was doin' a pretty good job." He pouted, pondering the previous insults to his musical skills. 
Soft treading echoed through his dorm and bounced off the walls; eventually filling his ears with the noise. 
"Wha-" He sat up halfway and steadied himself on his arms. A  petite silhouette was visible against the moonlit corridor. It was slightly slumped over as it ambled down the hall;  getting closer and closer to his door. He rose from his bed situated near the window and met the figure halfway. He was met with a blonde girl; her tresses cascaded down her shoulders and fell into her half-open emerald eyes. 
Was this who he thought it was? The girl who took down two men of the Military by herself?  
"......Charlotte?"  Her head snapped up; revealing her flushed face and wide eyes. Her irises looked more like giant gems  than eyes. Daniel put his hands on her cold shoulders. She seemed to be slightly shorter than him; her boots must have added at least a couple extra inches. Dead eyes store back at him. It was now that he realized that she was barely clothed; goosebumps prickling up on her arms.  Upon further examination; upon her chest was a glowing human transmutation. 
He gave her an inquiring look and pointed to her chest. 
She rolled her head around on her shoulders.
"Oh." She yawned and stretched out her arms, pulling them above her head; and that wasn't the only thing she pulled up. Her dress had uncovered her by accident; Daniel turning away bashfully. He pulled off his shirt and threw it over his shoulder to her. Once on; it covered all the way down to her knees. 
"Thanks......um...?" She really hadn't became acquainted with her yet; they still were practically strangers. 
"Daniel." Charlotte nodded and scratched her head. 
"I'm-" Daniel finished for her. 
"Charlotte." Said girl cocked her head and started to walk past him. 
"Yea." She was almost to his room now; now was the time to ask her about the red stone in his pocket. 
"Hey!" His masculine voice called to her from behind. He rushed to her side and pulled her into his room. He closed the mahogany door behind them.
"Answer my question."   She remembered his previous question about her symbol embedded in her skin. 
"You wanted to know about the circle, didn't you?" She had made herself comfortable on his bed; resting her head on a nearby banister. 
"You see..." She stopped and chuckled to herself.
"Youre gonna  think im insane." He gave her a dead stare with an equally dead tone of voice. 
"No. Continue." She laughed and rolled her eyes lightly.
"I'm not from here actually. I probably shouldn't even exist here today."  She had succumbed to the alluring fabric spread across the bed; she laid down and stretched out her legs. It was then that Daniel realized that he was still half-naked. He quickly threw on an old black tee; Charlotte borrowing his favorite one.
"So....I am from an parallel dimension,  where I lived a carefree life with my mother, younger sister and boyfriend. It turns out, you do keep your enemies closer than your friends. I was killed at the hands of my love." A tear slid down her cheek silently as she continued with her story. 
"I was brought to the Gate Of Truth once I passed, finding I had acquired an alchemy symbol in exchange for a bullet wound. Turns out, the Military is after me all because of that, because I was shoved into this world to find "my purpose" " Daniel was leaned back in a red recliner; intrigued by her story. "And because I have something that nobody else I know does. I have been hunted down for the damn thing, only to find that my body had dissolved it." Daniel retch into his pants pocket and pulled out his stone. He held it up to the moonlight that spilled in from his open window. Once Charlotte caught sight of the mysterious gem; she bolted out o his bed and got as far away from him as possible. 
"What's wrong with you?" An addled Daniel inquired. She had pressed her back against a wall as he approached her. 
"Get that away from me, I can't come in contact with one."  He scowled bitterly and shoved it back into his pocket. 
"What is it?" She calmed down and walked around him cautiously once more; returning to his bed and still eyeing his pocket. 
"It's what's called a Philosopher's Stone. Its basically a shortcut for alchemy. You now can ignore the laws, it's made of human souls." 
'Human souls', that hit him hard. 
"That's what the military was after me for." She touched his hand and stared at him intensely. 
"Promise me you won't do anything irresponsible." He nodded truthfully. 
"I'd hate to have to kick your ass." She gave a small smirk as he threw it right back at her. 
"You? Kick my ass? That's a laugh. Your too short for that!" He laughed heartily as he received a hard blow to his abdomen. He was sent across his room, tumbling onto the floor. 
"Damn, girl. That stone is workin' for ya." 
" Now, who's too short to kick who's ass?" She said smugly as she curled back up onto his bed. 
"Uhm, that's where I sleep." He tapped her shoulder, light snoring following shortly after. 
"Damn." He leaned back in his recliner and retired there. Little did he know, Charlotte wasn't really asleep. 
over a year ago john17 said…
steven is walking up a long hallway to a large door he knocks

???: enter

steven enters a room with a single desk a man is sitting behind it

steven:general mustang sir (for people that dont know at the end of fma mustang is promoted to genaral)on my way here i visited my teacher major genaral giles riker code name scarlet alcemist and he was attacked but a man an alchemist from some organization called alchemy 55. we were able to nutralize him. the organization it assassins for hire mixed with alchemy is a very dangerus combination.

mustang: thank u briadier genaral steven cobalt. how did u nutralize this man ?

steven sir u dont have to speak to me formaly. and my teache nearly cut off his arm and then knocked him out he should be in jail at this time also they have atacked several other people in cluding mason elric jr. sir may i request to stay with mason to keep an ieye on him as a senior officer and as a friend?

mustang: i was going to sugjest it but if u see any one of suspistion i want u to report it to me.

steven:yes i will oh and if i find that thing u asked me to find then what

mustang: if u find a philosipher stone i want u to destroy it ur specil alchemy is perfict for it seeing how ur gem and minaral alcemy cant be duplicated with out ur notes whitch u destroyed. the last time some one tried they be came petrified in stone and then crumbled.

steven:yes sir i will destroy every one i come across and what about the people thathave them?

mustang: to make a philosifpher stone u must sacrifice many human souls it is a very terable cration i want u to aresst anyone with one. make sure u tell the others to look for them as well so u can destroy the stones.

steve: very well (he leaves and gose to find mason)

there you go for to night
Man this story is really getting good. By the way, nice post john17, onix11 and ElricLuv. Really looking forward to the next post. :)

sonoboreas it's your turn and then after him it's ash24trendkil's turn.
Sonoboreas hasn't posted in a very very long time. I say its best we skip him for the love of the story.
I agree. Lets move along with our story.
So, ash, it's your turn.
i know im just feeling lazy today i'll post tomorrow
Can't wait for your post ash. :)
Same here. :)
over a year ago StarsGoBlue said…
Hey guys; I know it's not really my turn, but would it be cool if I added an OC? I'm new to this club.
big smile
Sure go ahead. Your welcome to post anytime, as long as you ask me. The order is only there to help me keep track of things.
Okay, thanks. :)

Name: Blair Ravenhearse
Species: Demon
Info:
   Blair haunts the forest she was killed in; which resides adjacent to a railroad, where she was killed. Her mother always abused her and Blair had ran away one day, coming to this railroad crossing. No sirens, no whistles, no lights. Nothing to warn her about the oncoming train. She was taken to tue other side and granted immortality; IF she was to become a demon. She sold her soul and was bonded to the surrounding forest and railroad where she met her seemingly peaceful doom. She had always been a sad child and was only made more melancholy from her abusive childhood. She now is in control of the whole forest and can manipulate it into anything she would like. When the sky turns a crimson, and the tree bark starts to peel off and disappear into thin air, that's when you need to get out of there. That's when she opens a portal to hell and summons demons to kill the trespassers. She is sometimes referred to as the "Corpse Candle." from the creepy aura that emanates from her body. She has long, pin straight  deep brown hair, pale blue eyes and usually appears wearing a white dress that almost matches her skin tone. She was an angel turned demon and may never be brought back to the light. Of course, with a philosopher's stone; anything's possible. She's after anybody with the blood red stone. If you happen to trespass and be in the possession of one, chances are, you won't make it out alive. She is able to possess any human body and create a seemingly perfect fantasy to lead them to their demise, she needs sacrifices for a stone she wants to create herself. She wants to come back and feel the love of a mother once more, though she hides behind an angry, angsty mask. 
cool
O.o Creepy......I like it!
cool
Sweet. You can post an intro story if you like. :)
A cool breeze whipped through the trees of  
her forest. A train whistle echoed throughout the dark morning.
 "I'm sensing mortals." A hollow voice said aloud. It stained a bloody stain into the quiet virgin morning. The squealing of train wheels on the tracks sounded through the creepy forest. 
"How foolish." The voice spoke once more, sounding like a mixture of many different voices meshed together. 

*On The Train*

The usually quiet train was bustling with young children on a field trip to find out how a train station was run. A small blonde girl was perched at her window as her peers ran around amongst her.
"What are you doing?" A tiny voice inquired as they sat down beside her. It was a boy the same age as her; with dark brown hair and almond eyes.
"I was told there was a ghost girl here." Her voice was uneasy  as her classmates overheard her conversation.
A bossy girl pouted and put her hands on her hips.
"Your a  big fat liar!" The blonde girl shook her head as the rest of the kids ran to look out the misty windows. 
"No, the older kids talk about it on my bus all the time!" 
The opposing girl stood firm and pouted once more.
"Fine! Show me this ghost then!" She stomped over and pushed kids put of her way to get to a window.
"Children; I assure you, there is no ghost. It's just a story." 
They continued to watch the trees pass by for about five minutes. 
"Told ya there was nothing!"
Then, out out of the blue; the train slowed down and the kindergarteners began to panic. It stopped before a small clearing where a girl was visible. She stood out against the dark morning with her bright light.  The lights on the train began to flicker and eventually, they died along with tue engine. Wails of panic spread throughout the train as they rushed to their teacher; who was just as afraid as they were. A bright light illuminated the room, the girl from before appeared before them, coming closer to the group of children. Suddenly; she stopped and spoke.
"Leave. I am sensing a new presence. A group shall pass through here that is actually worth my time. If you value your lives you will never visit here again." and with that; she was gone, the engine came back to life; the lights came on, and the train lurched forward and began to move. The children all cried, save for one girl, who smiled bravely and said: 
"I told you she was real."

I'm not sure where you want to go from here...
Wow... something tells me that this group is our group...