1. Why did the turkey cross the road? He wasn't a chicken.
2. Knock, knock! Who's there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee who? Norma Lee, I ring the doorbell.
3. If you are American in the living room, what are you in the bathroom? European (you're a peein')!
4. What did the science book say to the math book? Boy, do you have problems!
5. When I fell down, a friend asked, "Are you all right?" I replied, "No, I'm half left."
6. What do you get when you cross a hedgehog with a turtle? A slow poke
teacher- students,as a part of literary week celebrations, we have decided to hold a competition!
(children starts to look at each other and whisper)
teacher- silence! the contest is, each day you have to read a well known book! and i'll say the names of some well-known books,and those who have read it should raise their hands, and the one who has read most books,will get extra recess time
Ok this is my list of jokes I made. 1.Why does Russia have fast runners? Cuz their Russian! 2.A famous track runner is questioned by 2 reporters. on of the reporters asked,"were did you run your last race?" and the second one said,"How did you win the race?" the runner said 1 word to answer BOTH of the reporters questions! what was the word? (the answer is Iran) 3.tell a friend,"may i ask a question?" when they say yes you say,"out?" then they will be confused right? then tell them,"I jest asked you out." 4. If your friend says anything positive about himself...