- "This is usually the part when people start screaming."
- "Turns out you're the villian, Peter. I'm the hero."
- "I remember you. You're like me, aren't you? I'd like to see how that works."
- "I wasn't begging for my life. I was offering you yours."
- "I am the natural progression of the species."
- Sylar: "You're broken."
Brian Davis: "What?"
Sylar: "Suresh was right, it's so clear now. How it all works...pieces fitting together. It is in the brain."
Brian Davis: "So you can help?"
Sylar: "Don't worry Brian...I can fix it. It's an evolutionary imperative." (crushes Brian's skull with a rock)
- "That was for the haircut.!"
- "I believe in fate and karma and I'm not just saying that 'cause you're Indian."
- "The watchmaker's son became the watchmaker... It is so futile!"
- Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"
Sylar: "An old friend. The guy they blamed for blowing up New York. But you and I know the real history, don't we Pete?"
- "Give me that damn list so I can sink my teeth in!"
- "Hello, Chandra. You helped me to discover my potential. You made me this way. I can't control it. I don't want to..."
- "Maybe I don't have to be special. That's okay to just be a normal watchmaker. Can't you just tell me that's enough?"
- "All you have to do is stop time before I cut off his head. Do you think you can do your little trick before I can do mine?"
- "MY NAME IS SYLAR!"
- "They mean nothing. They're innocent. There's no gain, so why would I do it? What possible reason could I have for killing so many?"
- "Don't worry. You might actually do some good before you die... Starting with that list."
- "We're more powerful than they are, more important. We're special."
- Sylar: "You're not even listening."
Virginia Gray: "I am listening."
Sylar: "No. You're making a tuna sandwich."
- "I can hear you dialling 911!"
- "I had a kind of epiphany about it this morning. Are you familiar with Abraham Maslow, the peak experience? It's, um ... A single moment that takes you out of yourself. Makes you feel very tiny or very large. To some extent, one with life or nature or God. Like seeing all the pieces of a puzzle fit together. All this time, I was trying to fight it. Deny it. But there is no shame in having this ability, is there?"
- "Then I discovered something. A kind of peace. A sense of purpose that can only be described as destiny."
- Sylar: "And yet here I am, alive and well and as soon as I get out, I'm gonna collect one more ability from your daughter. Sweet, innocent--"
HRG: "That's enough!"
Sylar: "Ripe, indestructible--"
HRG: "I said that's enough, Gabriel!"
Sylar: "MY NAME IS SYLAR!"
- "Please! What would I want with YOUR brain?"
- "Hmm. So this is what you really look like. So silly, trying to be something that you're not."
- "I underestimated you. You really are extraordinary. Just like me. (bashes Michelle’s head) You were right, I am going to get my abilities back, starting with yours."
- "I know you don't understand me. But, I wanna tell you why I am helping you. It's that delicious power. You see, when I get my ability back, I'm gonna kill you. And your sister. And I'm gonna take it all. And, if I don't get my ability back, it's not a total loss - Maya's learning quickly; she's a shiny new toy, and she's all mine."
- "I'm back!"
- "Theres a bed over there, (pointing to Molly) stay put, (pointing to Maya) stay calm and (showing gun)..remember."
- "Sylar (to Mohinder): So this is your.. Laboatory, huh? (laughs) i killed that artist, Isaac Mendez, (showing) right over this very spot."