Genevieve Cortese Hi Genevieve! I am a huge fan of yours and Wildfire and ...

Lydia2007 posted on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:03PM
My best friend "Cat" and I look forward to each season. The show is exellent. I have given Season One as presents to fellow horse lovers and they are addicted. You are a fantastic actress, and the storyline of the show has universal appeal.

My buddy and I are not in our twenties, but we love horses. She is a hunter, and was on the Equestrian team in college. I am smitten with Friesans, but just a pleasure rider. I have a daughter who shows and trains everything, from hunt seat to western pleasure.

Is the show comming back? We really want to know! Give a hint PLEASE!

By the way, my friend owns a reality board with 30,000 registered users. It is mainly for Big Brother and reality shows, but we have many forums for other shows too. Weeds is very popular, and you can see in the Weeds forum, we have one of the stars of the show on our bord. She is a member, and a moderater, has been for a long time. I would love to help this show obtain a larger fan base (purely selfish on my part).

Check out jokersupdates.com on the web. You can send a pm there to Lydia. Just plain Lydia is my JU bord name. I am a "chat OP" .

Good luck Gen! Hope to see you in a new season soon!
last edited on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:09PM

Genevieve Cortese No replies