Germany Next destination...

DrDevience posted on Nov 22, 2007 at 02:51PM
We will probably be making another run down to Germany in a few weeks. We were thinking either Frankfort or Rostock. This trip has to be in the northern region as it will be a short one this time...

Any suggestions?

Germany 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
frankfurt an der oder!?...in the east? or frankfurt am main!? in the west...i have to admit ive never been to either one of these cities( bad german!!)..but i hear rostock is a beautiful city..small but with lots of charme.
over a year ago schanine said…
you probalbly should visit rostock. for frankfurt/main is in the middle of germany and frankfurt/oder just takes a day to see everything there is to see...in rostock you have a lot more to see and more options to spend your time :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DrDevience said…
Rostock would be the easier to get to of the two. The ferry goes straight there from Trelleborg.

Thanks for the input!
over a year ago schanine said…
Your welcome :)
hope you enjoy your stay^^
did you go!? was it nice?
Work and the holidays got in the way so we had to push this back until about 2 weeks from now

(crossing fingers)
last edited over a year ago
and then youll post some images!? a fanpopper is never REALLY on holiday ;)
Oh my yes. It is all about the pictures when I travel ;)

Hell, I took 68 shots the other night just walking the dog around the block. HA!
Well hell... work has been hectic so no few days to run down... but we are managing a day trip to Oldenburg Holstein tomorrow at least.

I'll get lots of pictures ;)
Ok. home again with 167 pictures of the road trip.... I'll post the rest tomorrow. I'm exhausted!
over a year ago aiwil said…
I was once in Frankfurt am Meinz. West Germany is very beautiful.
over a year ago aholic said…
Sachsen should be one of the most beautiful places.