Ghost Whisperer WHO DIED????

ghosty_girl posted on May 17, 2008 at 01:15AM
forum ended. jim is the one that died
last edited on Feb 07, 2009 at 02:58PM

Ghost Whisperer 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sportsmrty7 said…
I believe it's Jim who's died. If you look closely, he is the only one that doesn't cast a shadow. Also, in the entire closing sequence he appears to be hanging back and not interacting with the others.

What does anyone else think?
over a year ago lil_leanne92 said…
I think it's Payne personally because he said there were six of them, which is correct, and if one of the others was dead he wouldn't be able to see them. It could be that Tom Gordon took over Jim's body just as Jim walked into the house after he died, which may explain there being one less shadow than there should.

we should try and use facts to work this out, MAY BE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE

Melinda and her Mom: Linked arms so not possible, also, if Melinda died the show would have to end and we know it's been renewed for another season. You also see both of their shadows as they walk towards the group, they are blended into eachother.

Jim and Payne - if you look carefully when Melinda is talking to her mom about the ships, Jim taps Payne on the shoulder and Payne responds (Jay Mohr has recently got a part in another show though so Payne dying is possible)

Payne is the only one who says there are six of them and five shadows, he can't see ghosts so unless there is a possession, then he has to be dead or he wouldn't know there were six.

The way Melinda looked at Payne is like the way she looked at Andrea when she was dead and didn't know it.

Delia and Ned - Delia seems to talk to the others a bit, Ned doesn't but that could just be because he's a teenager in a group of adults. Also Jim holds Ned's shoulders and touches Delia's back, ghosts can't make physical contact.

I want to go with possession, because that way no one died, but something tells me that it's Payne
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ghosty_girl said…
i agree, but i rlly, rlly, dont want payne to go...
over a year ago etteloc said…
It true, we don't know what happened to Tom Gordon's ghost after he died. There was this strange skull thing with Tom's ghost shortly before Jim walked into the house. I think perhaps it all has to do with him.
over a year ago thefranchise18 said…
If you think about it, I've never noticed a scene where someone's ghost leaves them such as Tom Gordon's ghost did. That seems to point at a possession. But would a possession cause the person being possessed to not cast a shadow?

Also, IF Payne did die, What caused it? It would be VERY random if he just suddenly died. Kinda odd don't you think?
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
Oh No! I have a feeling it will be Payne. Hopefully nobody's dead... especially not Payne.. or Jim. Oh, that would be so sad! I love them both! Pretty much, I agree with lil_leanne92 on everything.
but rick and mel were HOLDING HANDS! doesnt that mean anything??
im soooooo confused....
He may be able to hold her hand as a spirit and she may not have felt it, people have been saying that.
over a year ago wildcats13 said…
I heard that Payne has a new show that was picked up... so if he's leaving Ghost Whisperer, than that could mean he's the one who died. I don't know how they are going to explain HOW he died though... ur right thefranchise18^^, that would be really random.
over a year ago gw_fan_4_eva said…
Did anyone look at payne when he said that because if they didnt maybe they couldnt hear him cuz he was dead
No one looked at him except Melinda, and he didn't exactly say it quietly
+ jim isnt in a lot of epps anymore. but if its him, theyll prob make mel be pregnant with his child. and in the vid i added, you can see that only not jim isnt exactly talking, but is hangging out from the croud. and his shadow isnt even there!
that is now a fact
maybe jims possesed by mels dads ghost and thats why hes not talking and stuff,,,maybe he will kill himself like mels dad almost did when paul eastmon possesed him,,,
over a year ago Hennebry said…
I agree i think the prof is dead because he was able 2 tell the 6 of them where there. Its killing me 2 no. I hope its not jim thats dead poor Melinda would be heartbroken but then again she will be heartbroken who ever it is because she is so close with all of them. But if it is payne who will help her with the ghost problems. I am very confused!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we will find out in September of this year.!!!!!!
yah...but i dont think i can wait that long:p
me neither...
over a year ago 22243 said…
well if it is jim its a bit odd cuz then da show will be ruined (dats wat i fink)
plus he was behind people wen there were only 5 shadows but if u look true delia nd neds its empty i jus rly hope its not jim :(....
or it could be da 5 signs again because a loved one only dies for a few miuntes ....
if anything i think its payne ur rite melinda was da only one dat heard him nd talked to him...
i cnt wait till september :( help
I told my friend Rachel about this because she got me into the show, she said she wants to shoot whoever wants Jim to be dead. She'd rather it was Payne, i'd rather it was no one but if it came to a choice between Payne dying or Jim dying i'd choose Payne dying.

I'm still 99% sure that it's Payne, but i could be wrong.
omg but either way, (4 me anyways) jim or payne, the show would be ruind! i started to watch gw in the 2nd season, so im pretty used to rick now. i only found out bout andrea when i bought the 1st season. in the 1st epp i saw, (cats claw) i thought that rick was her bf, and jim her brother or something. hopefuly Jay will cancel his plans, and hopefully everything will be fine...
im gonna freak out soon... tell us who died, cbs!
over a year ago _lina_ said…
The thing is, if Payne is dead, then Melinda's mom would be able to hear him too. After all, she can see ghosts. But she didn't turn around when Payne talked about the shadows, so that might mean that Payne said it quietly, and Melinda was the only one to hear it because of that.
hopefully, if rick dies, mel betta take his place at the univisity, since she needs a betta job
The Suspense is killing me!!!
omg i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *HELP*!
over a year ago pantheist said…
I agree with those of you that think it's Payne. If you think about early in the episode the gerbil that payne talks to does not respond to his voice. Might seem trivial, but it might be a profound revalation.
rick didnt die yet yippee!
over a year ago SebiBaires said…
Well Jay Mohr left the show and another actor is taking his place so I am pretty sure Rick dies, hope so, for me he was an idiot, an irritating character, you can't stand even if you try hard...but Jim, don't know how to say it.....you can't kill him...he is very important in Melinda's life.
ok people, im sooo happy! rick isnt going to die at all!
over a year ago emily_DH_fan47 said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THATS A RELIEF!
after all that nobodys dead
over a year ago shalindria said…
yet....
over a year ago Meloony said…
Jim doesn't die :pPpPp
what the f-ck?
over a year ago LisaForde said…
angelic
i liked Jim RIP
over a year ago lucky_angel0309 said…
haha I knew jim wasn't going anywhere!
over a year ago Travis12 said…
I Think it is Jim.
angelic
poor jim
over a year ago LisaForde said…
sad
Yes people Jim died and the programme now sucks big time
over a year ago xoxgrace said…
Jim died he got shot in the arm
over a year ago jimmybrooks said…
we know that Mel and Beth can both see ghosts, ghosts don't have shadows and that ghosts can touch people causing them to respond to a feeling of being touched. read this. 1. Ned is talking with his mom but can he really see Jim or is he just searching for what touched him. 2. Delia is seen chatting with Ned or possibly Jim 3. what is Jim's sad look in his face. 4. i personally think Beth died because Mel seems to be the only one to acknowledge her presence but she also seems to be the only one to acknowledge Payne's presence too. 5. notice when Jim is standing behind Delia and Ned he should definitely make a shadow but he cant be dead because he has a baby with Melinda (a son named Aiden Lucas after Jim's father Sam Lucas) and gets shot and dies in season 5.