Girls Generation/SNSD Who is the most popular in Snsd ?

snsdfans1 posted on Dec 29, 2014 at 05:29AM
Most popular member is depends on the country.I mean the whole world,who is the most popular member.I just got this OFFICIAL RESULTS in Malaysia,South Korea,Philipines,U.S.,Thailand,China.

♥TAEYEON IS THE MOST POPULAR IN SOUTH KOREA,
♥YOONA IS THE MOST POPULAR IN MALAYSIA,THAILAND,JAPAN,PHILIPINES,CHINA
♥TIFFANY IS THE MOST POPULAR IN U.S
These what I got.

OVERALL,YOONA IS THE MOST POPULAR MEMBER IN SNSD.YoonA's Fanpage HAS SURPASSED 1 MILLION already.

♡Fact : YoonA's popularity had increased a lot since 2013.Before 2013,TaeYeon was the most popular member.But,after 2013,YoonA was the most popular member.

THIS IS NOT BIASED RESULT.THIS IS BASED ON POLL AND OTHERS STATEMENT.
HOWEVER,LETS SUPPORT SNSD ALTHOUGH SNSD ARE 8 MEMBERS NOW.

♥DO NOT BASHING♥
Most popular member is depends on the country.I mean the whole world,who is the most popular member.I

Girls Generation/SNSD 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kpopforever1 said…
I agree with you, but yeah Yoona now is getting popular than Taeyeon, that's what I also get when i am watching youtube
over a year ago Tippany said…
I strongly believe Yoona is the most popular one right now.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LoveApples102 said…
wink
Most popular in South Korea - Taeyeon
Most popular in Japan - Jessica
Most popular in China - Seohyun

This is all I know, I'm not sure about the other countries

*I have a Japanese friend and she said that Jessica is the most popular in Japan" ;)
over a year ago yundaarina said…
but I have read an article based on polling, the most popular in South Korea, yes u're right , it's Taeyeon. the most popular in japan not jessica but sooyoung. because before Sooyoung debut with SNSD, she had debut with Duo Route as Japanese singer. Then she was fluent in Japanese. That's what makes her more popular than the other members in Japan.
the most popular in China is Jessica. I heard she became the most popular Korean artist according to Baidu's website(China's site). She was always active in her weibo account. which incidentally is a China's social networking site. She often interacts with her fans in china. But maybe now after Yoona's new drama in China, probably will be shifted jessica popularity.
over a year ago demmah said…
I agree.,that yoona is the most popular member in snsd