Gossip Girl Agree/Disagree game

mimika_s posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 01:08PM
I don't know if it has been posted again.If it has,just let me know and I will delete it.This game is at many spots.

You make a statement and the other one answers with agree or disagree.When someone disagrees he/she tells why.

Are you interested in playing that?

Chuck and Blair are the best Gossip Girl couple

Gossip Girl 166 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
I kind of agree and disagree because I have 2 favorite couples. Please don't kill me if your'e a Chair fan, but I like both Nair and Chair.
But they have major chemistry:P
over a year ago Praesse said…
I DEFINITLY AGREE.

Nate and Serena should give their relationship a chance.
over a year ago mimika_s said…
agree-but I prefer Vanessa and Nate,they are my fave couple after Chair

the best Chair moment was the buterflies...(17 candles)
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Disagree, that's not my favorite but I could not tell you which one is my fav. There are soo many awesome moments.

Nate should to be a pothead.
last edited over a year ago
The part were Chuck had butterflies was aborable.
disagree-Nate is just gorgeous the way he is now

we are going to see Nate and Blair being together in s3or4
Agree, but I wish I wouldn't. I hate them together SO MUCH. I hope they are together only because they have to or something like that even though Blair is still in love with Chuck.

Season two will be awesome because apparently *the* couple will be C&B :)
AGREE!!!!!
I love B&C!!!!!

nate and V are going to be together again before the show ends...
over a year ago othbabay said…
disagree.
i dont like nate and vanessa

blair and nate should get back togethr
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Disagree. After Nate apologized, they were cuter together. But by that point Chuck/Blair had already won over everyone's hearts. I think by now Nate is def. over Blair, and I think she's moving on.
I don't think they should get back together, but who knows what will happen on GG.

Chuck and Dan would be cute as friends.
over a year ago ggforreal said…
Disagree. Don't think they would get along that good, but i don't know. Maybe.

The Gossip Girl's (and Gossip Boy's) clothes are amazing!
over a year ago tatia said…
Agree!I would love having their clothes!

Serena and Blair will be friends 4 ever!
over a year ago hallemay550 said…
Agree! They've already gotten through really hard times, and that's made their relationship stronger. They'll get through anything else that comes their way :)

Nate and Serena will have a small fling, but the writers won't give us Serena+Nate this season (tears to that!) :(
agree-the fake kiss was all we will have

the fake Serenate kiss was all we will have
(idk if you can go back and forth...?)
Disagree.
I think Serena and Nate will have a small thing. But no going steady or anything like that.

There's going to be a real kiss between Serena and Nate before the end of the season.
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
I think there definitely could be a real kiss between them before the season is over. I think it'd be pretty amazing. =)

The CB scene "have sex with me" in 2x03 is the hottest "non-sex" scene in Gossip Girl so far.
Agree :)
So hot :D

Dan and Serena will get back together by the end of this season (boo!).
Disagree. As much as I love them, I think the writers are getting farther away from them. Otherwise they would be like a co-main couple along with CB.

Jenny will end up dating an older guy (following in Nate's footsteps) ?
Disagree. I don't know if Jenny'll date anyone new in this season, but I think she'll be staying single for quite a while... but who knows?

Blair and Chuck will have sex at least once before the season's over.
ABSOLUTLEY AGREE! And it'll definitely be more than once this season, trust me. HAHA! I mean, there's a ton of awful conflict for a whole bunch of the early episodes, but it won't be for more than 1/4 of the season...like 7 or 8 episodes and then they'll be an official couple and THE couple moving forward in season 2, so I wouldn't be worried about their sex life, b/c as Chuck claims, it's great. ;p

Rufus and Lily will have another fling.
Agree.
We all know that they can't stay away from each other. They have too much chemistry! I still can't believe they slept with each other on the day of her wedding. Crazy!

Jenny won't be as annoying this season as the last.
Agree. Though I personally never found her annoying and I actually like her. But I think she's going to drift away from the Blair scene, so perhaps that will answer your question. lol.

Love triangle between Vanessa/Nate/Katherine
Agree, unfortunately.
Although I'm not totally sure. But I think so.
But then I have to wait even LONGER for Serena+Nate... :(

Blair and Nate aren't over yet. (boo!)
Disagree. I think they're done. At least for this season. Nate said he never wanted to have anything to do with her again...suggesting romance/relationship. I think the only way they would is if they were forced into it. They've been together for too long already. They know what it's like...and they're in love with totally different people. I don't see it. Just like Nate/Peyton never happened again in One Tree Hill. Nate/Blair won't happen...or at least...hopefully not. ;p

Eric and Jenny will be best buddies again.
Good example with Nathan/Petyton. I see what you're saying. But I didn't mean this season-- I meant in future seasons.
Anyways, agree!
I would really have liked Eric to stay straight, and then they got together... they could've been the cutsie couple!

Vanessa and Nate will have made out by the tenth episode :)
over a year ago rose2 said…
well,disagree
nate and vanessa won't made out because they don't fit together

jenny and nate will be a couple in season 2
disagree

Sorry, but I don't think Nate and Jenny will get together anytime soon. It's just that they both have other thinks on their mind.
Taty, you should've made a statement...
Okay, so this is mine.

Ed Westwick is the best actor in the show <3
disagree. Ed is a fantastic actor, but I just don't think he could beat any of the girls with their high end drama...it takes a lot to put so much emotion into these situations, and they pull it off very well.

Blair and Chuck will officially be together by episode 8, at the latest.
Agree! Duh! LOL :)

Nate and Serena will end up together, even if they don't in this season.
Agree. I think he'll dump Katherine...he'll have a pretty long relationship with Vanessa (THANK GOD!) but next season or the following one...Serenate will definitely get ahead. ;p

Gossip Girl will never be revealed.
LOL I hope so ChuckBlairLuvA :)
(sorry i'm not going to be able to write on the forum till monday at least :( )

By the way, I agree. Her identity is way too secret, they'll never tell who gossip girl REALLY is... unfortunately! although that does preserve the mystery...

Catherine/Nathaniel will be over by the sixth episode, at most.
BEFORE THEN! I HOPE! Apparently Nate discovers what she's "really like" maybe that's including her totally insulting Blair in episode 2...who knows. We all know Nate is over Blair but he certainly isn't over caring for her as a friend. =) Which is wonderful...and finally his good guy character will shine through again!

Nate & Serena will indirectly be helping Chuck & Blair get back together.
disagree. Nate and Serena might be wrapped in thier own lives that they don't really have the chance to fucas on Chair and Serena even said to him that Blair will never forgive him for for he did. I guessing those aren't words of encouragement or helping Chair.

Nate and Blair will be close friends during this season.
DISAGREEEEEEEEEE!
NO WAY NO WAY! After that conflict they had... and nate's little hookups with catherine... it's a no-no.

CHACE CRAWFORD IS HOTTER THAN...
he's just hot, okay?
lol. Chase is definitely hot. agree. Haha.

Ed & Leighton should be an offstage romance too. ;)
Yeah! Agree! They'd be so cute!

Blake and Chace would be a cute couple :)
over a year ago lobke said…
Agree, not the cutest reallife couple I could imagine, but still cute.

Jenny isn't that annoying anymore.
Agreed. I never really thought she was annoying to begin with, but whatever. lol. ;D

Gossip Girl will have at least 3-5 seasons
AGREED! Although it has more online viewers than tv ones... so that might reduce the amount of seasons!

This season will end with Blair and Serena being best friends.
Hopefully! I mean, you would think that would be the way to go, but who knows. lol.

There are TOO many new characters.
Disagree. The only ones I can think of are Lord Marcus and Catherine... remind me if there are more...

Vanessa was totally excluded in the season premiere.
Agreed. They needed her in there...but I'm sure she's coming around soon. lol. ;D

Okay, so I can't think of any off the top of my head...but there's that new socialite Jenny was introduced to, plus her boss and Serena's going to get a bunch of high class friends and Blair finds a new girl...plus Dan's 2 "girlfriends" um, yeah.
Oh and uh statement? Blair is gorgeous...no matter how many times she puts that flower headband on.
Agree, LOL :)

Blair and Serena have the most amazing senses of style.
AGREED! I have seriously started wearing headbands more b/c of my love for Blair. lol.
do you want to put a statement, Lauren?
*sighs* Fine. lol.

Pepporoni hot pockets are really yummy. You could see the Humphreys eating them, but definitely not the Waldorfs. ;p
LMFAO Lauren you crack me up :)
Agreed!

My icon is so cute :)
Agree. I looked at and I was like "Hey, that's pretty cute."

Eric will find a new guy.
lol. well I try, halle. ;p Ugh. AGree. Unfortunately he will...I really just want him to be straight!!! *cries*

C/B's "three letters" scene was the perfect I love you scene, except this is a show and not a chickflick, therefore there was no happy ending. *tear*
Agree!

Leighton Meester was amazing in the garden scene! How does she get those tears in her eyes like that?!
over a year ago lobke said…
Agree! I believe she once said in a interview she really cried because of Ed's acting skills by the way. But I'm not sure :P

Waiting a whole week for a new episode is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long
! :P
AGREE! And only 40 minutes too! What were they thinking?!

Really? (about Ed's acting) That's insane! Those two need to hook up already! lol. They're both SO talented, maybe even the most talented couple on the show!

Can't wait for tonight's episode!!!
Agree!
Well, I have to wait till Tuesday because we don't have the CW channel, so I watch it on the computer. It's a bummer but... oh well! At least I can watch at all!

This second season will be better than the last.
oh definitely. you will totally love episode 2! Woot!

Chuck will never get over Blair...even if they end up breaking up.
Agree. I think. He might get over her. And vice versa. But if I was betting, I'd say he wouldn't get over her.

Someone should die in this season.
oh my goodness no! DISAGREE!! I really truly don't want anyone to die! It's dramatic enough as it is.

And seeing as CB are the ross and rachel of gg (which I love repeating) hehe....I don't think they'd ever truly get over each other. ;p

There will be a rufus/vanessa/nate love triangle eventually.
over a year ago rose2 said…
what?DISAGREE
i don't think this gonna happen+i hate vanessa

jenny will be a better person this season
LOL rose2, I have a dislike for Vanessa as well :)
I definitely agree with you, she's already shown her better side.

Queen B and Jenny's fight is over.
agree. jenny is good again...as far as it seems. ;p

blair will eventually be okay with serena taking over.
Disagree.
Blair is the drama queen of the show. She can't let anything like that happen.

Blair and Chuck will be the main characters in this season.
Agree. And I so hope for it to be true.

Some of Jenny's designs are actually pretty good.
are you kidding? They're amazing! I definitely agree.

Another person will join the njbc click.
Disagree. It's only those close friends: Blair, Chuck, Nate, and Serena. I doubt anyone could ever get into that circle.

Nate and Catherine's relationship is really gross.
lol. I'm actually torn on that one. I mean, it's totally wrong...but he really seems to have feelings for her...although, I really don't like how she's sucked him in with the money thing. I guess I'll vote disagree on this one.

Nate and Vanessa should have a chance.
Disagree. I kind of find them hot :) [NATE AND CATHERINE HERE]
I agree. I like them so much together. But I also LOVE SereNate so I'm having a hard time on this one [ABOUT NATE AND VANESSA]

Jenny and Rufus' hug in 2x02 was so cute! :')
OMG I LOVE SERENATE TOO MARIEL!!!! LIKE SO MUCH!!!! lol like MADLY obsessed =)

Anyways, agree. It was so real =)

OK MARIEL GROSSSSSSSS NATE AND CATHERINE, THAT'S SO MESSED UP XP I ALMOST THREW UP WHEN THEY WERE ON THE FLOOR IN 2x02 THAT'S JUST REPULSIVE!!!

Dan and Serena were the smallest eensy weensy teeny little bit cute in 2x02. Just a litttleeee. (I was having so much trouble in that episode cause they r a little cute but I just LOVE SereNate... ok enough of my blathering...)

AGREE!!! THEY WERE ADORABLE!!! But they are breaking up next episode...I saw the scene. It's so tragic! But I think it's for the best...*sigh*

there should be a gossip girl movie...same actors/actresses
AGREE!!!!!!!!!

That would be good for the show. It could be in theaters, maybe.
OMG that's a really good idea, Lauren. I like it! And btw-- I can't say that I'm sad to hear that Serena and Dan are breaking up. They're going to end up together at the end of the season anyways, everyone knows it. Oh, Leightonfan, since you forgot to put a statement I'll just keep going =)

Jenny will be SO much different than last season. Like have friends, not care about being popular, be so much nicer and more sure of herself, etc.
AGREE. I think she'll learn her lesson from last year.

Chuck and Dan will ever be friends.
did you mean never? In that case I disagree, but if you meant ever...then yes, I think they will. I think that would be cool...unless it ends up in a CV romance...ugh. Then, I forbid it! lol.

The GG cast should come visit all of us. =)
HELL YES!!! LOL =) That would be awesome. Although I'd probably be so annoying-- bombarding Blake and Chace =) they're my favorites. Then of course Leighton, duh. They'd get so tired of me... LOL!

They should do flashbacks to Serena's old life in this season. I want to know more about who she used to be, and what's keeping her and Nathaniel apart.
Agree! That would be amazing!!!

They should do flashbacks on that week before Blair left for France...with Chuck.
Agreed. That'd be fun to see Blair and Chuck reflecting on that time when they were officially together...

They haven't shown Lily and Bart much at all, this beginning of the season. Wait, HAVE THEY EVEN SHOWN THEM AT ALL!? Very bad memory when it comes to details...
agree-since epi 5

Nate is a slut!
DISAGREE!
My Nate is NOT a slut! He's just going through a rough time =)

2x05 was a great episode.
(I loooooooove Nate BTW)

agree although it had not Nate:(

Jenny and Nate is so WRONG!!!
AGREED!!! EW NASTY GROSS DISGUSTING EW!!!!!

The next episode will be really good!
I agree. Yale & BS physically fighting? FOR SURE! :)

Serena looked gorgeous in the runway in 2x05 <3
Agreed! Even in that poofy green dress that Jenny designed, with that horrid hair, she looked amazing! I swear she can pull anything off...

Blair is moving away from her loose curls =( (her hair's all straight now!)
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
Agree-ish lol I like her curls! =[

Blair will tell Chuck she loves him sooooon! =]
disagree. I don't think it will be soon, but I DO agree she'll tell him she loves him...EVENTUALLY.

The Dan/Nate friendship is AWFUL when it's hurting Chuck. =(
Agree... I think. I like D&N friendship, and the C&N friendship, and the D&C friendship, but I wish they could all just be friends!

Chair won't get together until the end of the season (if in the second season at all!).
Disagree. As doubtful as it may seem...I think they'll probably be together in episode 12 or 13...and we've been guaranteed that if not sooner, the season finale FOR SURE. so um...yeah. ;p

Vanessa is waaaaaay better with Nate than Jenny is.
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
DISAGREE

I seriously cannot stand her lately. At least jenny isn't trying to be all up in GG anymore, shes doin her own thing and not being a spineless dork or a bitchy wannabe anymore.

Vanessa should be killed off for the funeral on GG.
Disagree. I love vanessa, so I'd NEVER want that to happen. =) Plus I've haerd very strong rumors that it's going to be Bart Bass they kill off. ;p

Eric and Jenny need more buddy scenes. =)
Agree :-) If they can't be a couple, then at least they can be friends!

I do NOT want Jenny to get Nate. This is probably the worst thing that's going to happen this season.

Nate and Jenny will not be end game of the second season.
Agree.

They said that the Nate/Jenny story is short lived. Idk i think it is kind of cute though the older guy dating the younger girl. She is starting to grow on me too.

Chuck and Blair will eventually hook up this season even though they decided to wait.
agreed. like CB friendship ever really worked when she wasn't with another guy. haha. XD Plus I'm pretty sure they'll get back together in 2x12...but anyways.

The last CB scene from 2x08 was the most amazingly heartbreaking scene between the two.
Disagree. I think that the season premiere scene between them was so sad. It looked like there was no hope. At least in this episode he just said "Chase me."

Aaron Rose and Serena will be cute together <3
(I actually was referring to the scene in 2x08...where he said "wait" not "chase me" which was 2x07...but yeah...I just thought this one was more heartbreaking b/c they've both come to realize they love each other and they STILL can't be together...before he just had to prove himself)

agreed. I loved them like instantly...I just hope they can work things out...cause that last scene was sad that he was riding off with another girl. *tear*

The Dan/Serena friendship is amazing...and much better than them fighting. =)
Agree.
Dan is so cute :]

The girl serena saw Aaron Rose riding off with at the end was actually his little sister :O ......
IDK!!!!! Disagree. I'm just saying for the sake of argument...maybe it was some other girl. But that could be a possibility. I'm halfsies on that one. ;p

Jenny and Nate won't last long.
Agree! I don't particularly like them together anyway.

Dan will go looking for Nate after Jenny&Nate end.
agree. he cares about him regardless.

gossip girl will never be revealed.
Agree. I think...unless they do in the last ever epi.

There will be a GG wedding at some point in the show (not incl. the older cast members)
agreed. I mean, doesn't that always happen? lol. XD hopefully CB! =D

Blair might get a stepsibling sometime in the show.
Ooooh yeahh I'd love a Chair wedding! (lmao! I just realised how weird the words 'Chair wedding' would sound to someone who's never watched GG!)

Agree. All the older cast members seem to link in some way too! =P

Blair will become pregnant at some point in GG
Disagree.

NO NO NO! LOL I don't want to go down that clichè road!

Something really crazy is going to happen in this season that will surprise people (who haven't read spoilers, at least)
LOL! Yeahh it would turn it into a bit of a soap...

Agree. *goes to read spoilers anyway* LOL!

Derena will be together again at the end of the season. (I hope anyway! =D)
Agree. Unfortunately.
I don't want Derena together, but... I think that they'll smoosh them together again anyways.

Blair's hair is prettier when it's that dark brown hue.
Disagree. I mean, I looooooove her dark hair, don't get me wrong, but I loooooove the highlights she put in, it really brings out the darker tones in her eyes. =)

Chuck is hotter with bangs. ;p
Agree.
I don't like it when it's like slicked back, or with a side part.

Serena has gotten more edge, and more character this season <3
Agree. :)

2.08 was the best episode this far.
Agreed. =]]

2.09 is going to be AWESOME!! <3
Agree!!! <333

Season 2 is better than Season 1 so far.
Agree definitely!

Jenny is actually tolerable in S2 (especially compared to S1)
Disagree.
I hate her now for going out with Nate. She's making me so MAD lately!

Jenny was cuter before, when she had sweet hair and simple make-up.
Yeah I see what you mean, I don't like her with Nate...but I still prefer her now so...

Disagree! I think you knew that was coming ;]

Jenny and Nate are awful awful awful together! >.<
over a year ago luinwen said…
mmm I agree

Vanessa was acting like she was so inocent and like a victim
agree. and she was kind of...but I really wish she hadn't told dan about it right then. She seriously can't be excluding Blair from the UES people with a heart. ;p

There should be another episode where Blair has her b-day party...like last season
Hm... I'm really half and half on that one. I'd probably say agree, but it might be too deja vu, repetitive-like.

Jenny trying to fit in with people is getting SO old (i.e. season 1, trying to fit in with blair, season 2 trying to fit in with Anges)
Disagree. It doesn't really seem the same to me...and everyone tries to fit in, so um...yeah. ;p

Blair and Chuck have matured A LOT through the course of episode 2x08
over a year ago LittleDancer123 said…
AGREE... the teasing and tempting at the beginning was/is fun and it's one of the main reasons I love Chuck and Blair, and I'd never want their playful sides to die, but I had a total awwwww moment (with tears) at the end, when Chuck went to Blair... especially when he crouched down and held her hand when she started crying. Aww. Aww. I was in floods then.

Blair's bulimia might come back sometime in Season Two.

I'm undecided about that statement ^^ myself, so I want to see what someone else thinks. M y brain is arguing with reasons why it will and won't at the moment...
over a year ago blairbear said…
agreed...i think if the (problem) occures it would be great.They delved into it in the book and i enjoyed it. They will be together soon and they will not can not be borning that just isnt them > i feel they will get togther then brake up once its revelaved it played a hand in queen S thing.
Disagreed
sorry...
But in 2x04 Chuck says to Blair "I wonder how that happened... wait... I know EXACTLY how it happened..." so, she already knows.
I'v never read the books, apart from the prequel... they're kind of different (well, really different) so I stopped after the prequle because I didn't want it to change my perception of the show... sorry if that's weird, lol. I think it might come back, but then again, I don't... damnn. Confuddled.
So... if this is allowed... same statement stands from me (just once more, I promise, lol :o))... because I just want to know what people think. I've been thining about it for ages, lol.
Blair's bulimia might come back some time in Season Two.

agreed. It might. But I kinda hope it doesn't. I like how things are going right now.

Rufus and Lily will get together at some point in the season.
Agreed.
Especially if the rumours are true and it is Bart that dies... but then, that may be kind of sick, getting together with someone just after your husband dies. But it could happen because he might look out for Lily after her loss, and they become close... if you see what I mean?
ie my statement...I'm going to stop thinking about it because I don't know what to think. lol. I don't know whether I want it to come back or not... hmm. Well, whatever happens happens at the end of the day, so I'll accept what the writers want to do :o)

Blair will find out that Dan was trying to sabotage her when he spoke to her before she went to tell Chuck she loves him, not trying to look out for her.
And she'll do something about it. >:o| .lol.
disagree. Dan already fessed up to Chuck and CB had their talk of what they're going to do. Whatever manipulation Dan got himself into doesn't matter anymore.

Dan will get jealous of Serena's "relationship" with Aaron.
Agree agree agree!! XD

Serena and Aaron will 'break up' before the season finale.
agree. I mean, they're cute and all...but he seems to be a bit of a player.

Chuck will get Vanessa's trust back.
Agree-ish. I'm not too sure yet but I can see it happening at some point (hopefully!)

Nate and Blair will have a one-night stand. (Although I hope not! >.<)
Disagree. They're SO over. It's literally impossible (okay...maybe not...since it's gg...but it's a big stretch)

Jenny will hook up with someone else (besides Nate...cause we all know that won't last)
Agree and Disagree. If they add a new male character, then it's a possibility. But with the current cast, no. There isn't anyone that fits. Besides, I don't think Jenny's storylines for this Season are going to be focussed around romances...aside from with Nate, for now. Which you're right, will probably not last more than three or four episodes in my opinion.

Blair won't get into Yale.
(I know, random... but I have a memory of reading a spoiler that she doesn't, but it could be my over active imagination because I can't remember where I saw it, nor have I ever found it again. Soo... I'm asking if anyone thinks it's a possibility? I hope she gets in, it's her dream, and I want something GOOD to happen to her because it's always BAD news... but still, I'm allowed to wonder...)
Agree and Disagree. As much as she loves it, maybe she'll realize it's not worth it. Hmm...idk.

Nate and Chuck will become buddies again.
Agree. They managed to be friends again (even though it took a while) after the C/B/N love triangle mess, so I don't think anything will stop them rekindling their friendship when it's survived something like that. Also, Dan's probably going to freak about J/N, so that friendship may well be out of the window for a while... and Nate needs a friend right now. Even though he has Jenny, but she's a girlfriend... Ohh, getting too complicated. I'm bad at putting things into words, I know what I mean, lol.

When Aaron's dad (Cyrus) starts to date Blair's mom and Blair tries to sabotage their relationship, it's going to cause tension between Serena and Blair.
Because I'm not sure if it will or not, lol. My brain's making two lists why and why not again, haha.
Hahah okay im not exactly sure what your trying to say but i think I
Agree.

After Jenny's dad turns her in to the cop she leaves home and moves in with Agnes.
Agree. She would be that stubborn!

Jenny will come back after an inevitable fight with Agnes.
Agree. Though I don't know if it's her dad she'll becoming back to.

Nate will actually eventually be with a girl for more than an episode and a half. ;p
Disagree. Which girl would WANT him for more than an episode and a half?
Just kidding ^^... but I don't think he will have a steady relationship for a while, because I'm not sure he knows what he wants in a girlfriend yet... he spent so long with Blair in a kind of forced relationship, I think he needs to experiment a bit to see what HE wants.

Either Blair or Chuck (or both) will say those three little words before the Season Finale.
Agree!! I hope one of them does at least! =]]

Vanessa will start some more of her scheming!
Disagree. I think after what happened with Chuck, she doesn't want to mess around anymore...and I really hope she doesn't mess with CB either. ugh.

Nate's dad will come back at some point and actually get arrested.
Hmm, good one.
Agree/Disagree... I think he will definitely get arrested, but I don't think he will come back... I don't know why :oP

Someone will find out about Marcus and Catherine, and they'll know that's why Blair left him...? I don't know about this one myself... so I thought I'd find out what other people think... my brain's doing that yes/no list thing again :oP
Lovess, LittleDancer-123x
Agree. (I just hope it doesn't sabotage what CB have now...and that it doesn't mess with B at school to, *sigh*) It's just a matter of time before something like that comes to the surface.

Vanessa will try coming on to Chuck (Jessica Szohr said there would be some flirtation...but we don't know if she was only referring to 2x07)
Good gosh, I hope not!
But... I regretfully have to say.... I agree :o(
I think she might... maybe to make Nate jealous because he's with Jenny (her friend) by flirting with his (though his is an ex, but still)? Plus she doesn't exactly like Blair... so it IS a posibility... but if she messes up C/B...
Grrrr.
Grrrr.
Bye Bye Vanessa.
:oP

Blair's birthday party this year will end up with some C/B "interaction in the bedroom" :oP like last year.
Lovess, LittleDancer-123x
lol. yeah I don't want her to try anything with Chuck either...but there IS going to be a NVJ love triangel...so I could see the possibilities. ;p

disagree. I think there will definitely be some CB interaction...but I don't think chuck'll let it get that far...although blair's seduction techniques aren't exactly horrible. lol.

Blair will get jealous from Emma hitting on Chuck in the next episode.
over a year ago bonca101 said…
disagree

jenny and nate are gonna be a great couple
disagree. they won't last very long...especially with jenny so concerned over vanessa, and vanessa not over nate.

blair will help chuck destroy dan once she finds out what dan did and about chuck's past.
over a year ago ggobsessed said…
agree.. maybe I think it depends on what happens with Dan & Serena

Erik is the best side character!
over a year ago 3liiiiin said…
Disagree, there are others that are better :P

Chuck and Blair need to get back together soon?

over a year ago deans_gurl said…
agree times a million!! it needs to happen soon :)

chuck is the hottest guy on the show!
Disagree.

I'm going to have to say Nate/Chace on this one!

Aaron and Serena will end within the next few episodes.
Agree-It's already over*does the happy dance*

Jenny and Eric would be cute if Eric wasn't gay...
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
Agree!! too bad he's gay :P

Dan is an ass for (maybe) cheating on serena with rachel carr
over a year ago Jovi_may said…
Agree definately AGREE!!

Nate and Vanessa should seriously break up
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair is the best character on GG.
AGREE. My absolute fav. ;p

There should be another ball soon. =)
over a year ago Selesta said…
laugh
totally agree! the outfits and catfights that arise with the balls are lovely.

CHUCK AND SERENA SHOULD HOOK UP DURING A DRUNKEN NIGHT OF FUN, AND WIND UP PREGNANT!
over a year ago AnnaK said…
NOPE.would totally ruin my perfect little world in which serena/dan (the old dan from season 1 not the I- can- have- every- girl- I- want- including- my -girlfriends- teacher- jackass from season 2 who gives a damn about other persons feelings) and chuck and blair are together;-)

eric and jenny fight over a guy.:-D
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
disagree! i hate jenny and i don't really want to see her have any more time on screen.

Blair and Nate should move in together to make Chuck jealous...based ONLY on the purpose to make Chuck jealous.
agree!!!!I can't stand seeing these photos of them together...

Nate should get an interesting storyline!!
over a year ago viviisweet said…
laugh
Totally! It's a definite match made in Manhattan's Upper East Side.
over a year ago meom said…
Agree with mimika_s!

Chuck should get a pet monkey like in the books
over a year ago kellyclarkson12 said…
No.
Georgina is nasty,stupid bitch and a slut!!
over a year ago cjabbott said…
I think Chuck & Blair are the best couple on GG.
over a year ago kellyclarkson12 said…
Yes,of course.
Lexi is beautiful
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Agree - I don't have anything against her. :p

Dan and Serena were really in love (at least for some point in time)
over a year ago tania9jzmg said…
heart
Totally agreed!!
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
Okay cool, I'll just ask another then. :)

Nate was never as into Blair as Blair was into Nate
over a year ago tutiegal said…
agreed!

they should bring back blair's bulimia
over a year ago Vampsessed said…
smile
disagree!

I prefer Jenny over Vanessa.
over a year ago SammyLovesYou said…
Agree

Serena and Dan should get back together
over a year ago Rebekah_Mik said…
Disagree.

I prefer 'bad-girl' Jenny over the 'good-girl' Jenny from season 1.