Grace Van Pelt & Wayne Rigsby Songs for Grace and Wayne

TypicalSquint posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 01:44PM
Hey, so the idea for this is to post songs that remind you of Grace and Wayne. It's been done on other spots and is always really cool to see what other people come up with.

Here's a couple I thought of:

- Lonely no more by Rob Thomas
- Feeler by Pete Murray
- You and I by Michael Buble

Grace Van Pelt & Wayne Rigsby 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lisa200 said…
they are good one alrite, what bout you belong with me by taylor swift and i'd come for you by nickelback??
over a year ago TypicalSquint said…
anything by nickelback is good :)
crying
after that horrible fight the last day, i think 'keep holding on' by avril lavigne and 'take a bow' by rihanna... even tho i really like glee's versions. what do you think? and just in general 'no air' by jordin sparks.
i think i found the perfect song. Crush by David Archuleta. i think it just suits them so much!!
over a year ago JandyAddictedx3 said…
heart
I totally agree, Crush is like THE song written for them XD
No Air too. Such beautiful songs btw :)
What about "The Only Exception" by Paramore ? Or "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift ? Those two are like my two favorites at the moment, so these choices may not be that biased x)
smile
omg those songs are so nice!! two is better than one defo suits them!!
over a year ago Jisbonsessed said…
big smile
Yea I agree! Crush is a really good one for them lisa and keep holding on! damn why the hell did I use it for Jisbon in my Glee FF? shoulda discovered this sooner so many great ideas! Aw and the taylor swift and nickleback ones too!
The only exeption, no air, two is better than one are really good songs for these two!
lol, your thing bout jisbon, haha, we'll we try t find the best. take your pick!! ok i thought of another. but only cos it was on the radio just now! and it was also my brothers first dance song at his wedding. 'i knew i loved you' by savage garden, tho that one kinda only works one way, two if you really want it t. i know i do!! or 'truly madly deeply' by savage garden?? and i may be jumping the gun here, but i hav a whole list of break-up songs, should the situation ever arise! but prob wont, hopefully! and one last song, 'accidently in love' by counting crows?
last edited over a year ago
i know this might not be the best one but, lol "lay all your love on me" by abba? watched mamma mia last nite. anyway, on some level i think its suits..... but defo crush was written for them
'today was a fairytale' by taylor swift??
'everything i do (i do it for you)', 'heaven' and 'please forgive me' by bryan adams??
big smile
Hmm good ones lisa! Yea I`ll have a listen to all of em again some I havent heard in ages but thank you! x
wink
Yeaah good ones :D When I saw "Valentine's Day" last month and I heard the song, I was thinking about them, guess I'm too obsessed by them XD
I loooove Bryan Adams' songs, they're so romantic !!
smile
I agree! I really wanted to see it:) Thats so sweet its weird cuz any song I listen to I`m always looking for TM refernce so I can use it in one of my Fanfictions!
I`m so glad I found this cuz I needed a song for my Glee:mentalist style FF and it just so happened that Grace and rigsby were dueting next!
well lynne, i hope one of these songs is the one!!
'burning love' by elvis.....
'she drives me crazy; by fine young cannibals
angry
I'm gonna listen to it Lisa, and then tell you what I think :)
Did you post your video on youtube yet ?
I may not be able to do that today, I got a physics test tomorrow so, got a lot of things to revise but tomorrow for sure :)

The angry emote is for Grace and her stupid decision ><
yes, well done fiona!! you always sum it up perfectly! sure, good luck! well i might not get the links for yesterdays episode until sunday/monday but sure ill try! and as i said in another post, break up songs?? 'take a bow' by rihanna? tho i prefer Glee's version!
Break-up songs, unfortunately, that's what we need for the moment for them. Sh*t. Here's my songs choices :

Why - Secondhand Serenade (this one, from Rigsby's POV, could be quite good :))
Breathe - Taylor Swift & Colbie Caillat
A Twist In My Story - Secondhand Serenade (especially the chorus, still from Rigsby's POV)

Secondhand Serenade's songs are quite good in any love situation in general, for those who don't already know that band, you should totally listen to their songs (even if it's not actually a band, since there's only one person in the band XDD) :)
If I find any other songs, I'll list 'em here ^^

It's Not Over. Those four words we'd love to hear from Grace. I found two songs untitled It's Not Over, and they both fit in my opinion. Coincidence ? I don't think so :P

It's Not Over - Daughtry
It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade (again, I know, I'm a sucker for this band <3 This one is good because there are parts that fit Grace, and others that fit Wayne :) The two verses fit Grace, the bridge fit Wayne, and the chorus, well, both of them, but it's just in my opinion ^^)
ok.... gonna check them out and the way you describe, the second one will be the one i use!!
Great ^^ Glad you're gonna use it ^^
oh sorry fiona, i only saw the second post you had! the one with the two its not over songs. ok so now, im gonna listen t the others and maybe ill use them instead of my life would suck! better add that.... oh and i saw on a discussion board on facebook, life without you by stanfour, grace POV. ok i need a new post! the chorus.... wow. bout a twist in my story. ok and for taylor's, its so lovely! but i need t hav a fast-ish one... i suck at slow ones!!
ok, so with that STUPID break-up:

My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson (rigsby POV??)

Life Without You by Stanfour (grace POV)
Yeah, A Twist In My Story's chorus is like perfect for him, so romantic, it'd so fit with my now favorite scene, the one in the interrogation room in 2x18 <3
Anyway, I watched the video with the Life Without You song, pretty good one, pretty sad though. My Life Would Suck Without You is great as well, there are so many songs from Wayne's POV, seriously XD From Grace's, it's a bit more complicated, guess that's because she's REALLY complicated --'
'with or without you' by U2. tho i think this is THE ross/rachel song
'you cant escape my love' by enrique iglesias. i think this is gonna be my next video......
'hero' by enrique?? i dunno.... maybe when graces secret come out.....
'wonderful world' by james morrison
over a year ago nikkiheat93 said…
heart
i don't know the name of the song but you can hear it in a nice youtube rigspelt vid wich is named Rigspelt remember