I have been re-watching the seasons and have noticed some errors made by the writers and etc that urk me. I am wondering if they annoying you too.
The latest is in s9e01 where they backtrack Mark in videos and the dates go backwards, did they just get them wrong on purpose, use the production dates, or just not pay attention. Because Mark is toasting Callie and Arizona at their wedding, and it's 2009. The air date for that episode was 2011.
Then, in season 7 or 8 they reference the Chief being replaced by Owen, and Bailey says "he's been Chief for 11 years!"...
1. You could Re-watch Every Season Over And Over
2. You Watch Newer Episodes And Wish Old Characters Were Still There.
3. You Talk About The Characters Like You Know Them Personally
4. You Want To Get Married Via Post-It
5. You Watch The New Season && Try To Plan All The Different Ways It Could Go
6. You Got More Excited About Merediths Pregnancy Then She Did
7. You Say Every Character Is Your Favorite
8. You See The Characters In Other Shows && Refer To Them By There GREYS Name
I recently got the chance to catch up with actress Tammy Dahlstrom to chat about her upcoming role on “Grey’s Anatomy.” Tammy has been acting since the age of 3 when she first appeared in a Kellogg’s Corn Flakes commercial and was on the cereal box. Today, she’s building a solid career lending her support to some of televisions biggest names, including our beloved Patrick Dempsey.
Holly: Tell us a little about your role in the episode titled "I Only You Were Lonely."
TAMMY: Well, I can’t give away too much, but I can say that I play an Orderly that catches...
Last night's episode, "The Me Nobody Knows" was great! I want to know more about Richard and his friend that knew him back in the day he was "Bumpy." I also think there is more to learn about Angela, his daughter. What is up with them? Why is he keeping so much from her and does that have anything to do with Richard and Adele? We want more!!!
Posted 17 days ago