Presidents:
- Nina (GA-19)
- Sara (FashionVitcim)

Members:
- Kasia (Snick)
- Sophie (xSOFAx)
- Maria (FanDlux)
- Emma (mj22)

Basically a Little Place for all the Mark Fans Out there :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 03:25PM

Grey's Anatomy 763 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 763

over a year ago Snick said…
Can I join? :)
Oh and I'm Kasia. Nice to meet you guys.
Team Mark <33
over a year ago GA-19 said…
Nice to meet you Kasia :)
Everyone that loves Mark is welcome...
Hmmm i wonder where Sara went off to
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
I'm here Nina :D I was just doing my Maths homeworks :S
Oh shit! That reminds me... i got a maths test tomorrow ¬¬" Oh well, i can revise at night :)
Oh good luck then :)

We need to get people to join our Mark club :D
Thanks, yeah we do need to recruit Fans :P

I think we should do a little game on here every now and then and get to know all the Mark-Aholics around here :D
Oh yeah it's a good idea :D

So are you now more nto Mark & Lexie thing?
NO! I think i dislike them even more! (Sorry Mexie Fans)
What about you?
I know Mark is happy and all but I just can't like those two together! I think that the "Teach me" thing make me dislike them since thee begining of the relationship, Lexie was sayin "Please do me" in other words.
I'll join to yours conversation ;]
I love Maddison and I will always be a big fan of them <33
But I'm starting like Slexie... but they aren't as good as Maddison.
crying
Maddison was such a good couple :) I miss them SOOO much.
Yeah, Maddison will always be one of my favourite couples even though it's non-exsistent :)

I agree Sara, i can never take them seriously. Sorry but they have no chemistry together and it doesn't make sense at all! and why are they doing Intern Grey doing an Attending... again, we've already seen that!
Yeaah :( In last episode Derek told something about Addie and Mark but Mark was thinking only about Lexie... :( Addie is so much better than Little Grey!
I know! They make Mark look like a dirty old man, i know he's a whore and all but they didn't need to sink him so low and make him date his Daughter.. nearly
And she broke his penis!!! How can he forgive that?!
I know right! C'mon Shonda! Do something
Mark needs a confident, amazing and mature woman (huumm, I'm describing Addie :P)!
LOL, i gotta agree with you. Team Maddison forever :D
Yeaah.. They are perfect together, I hope that someday Addie will be with Mark again <33
Gosh are we separated twins or something? We agree in almost everything!
LOL i know Sara! I think we were seperated at birth! Random Q. Who did you like in American's Most Smartest Model?
ANDRÉ!

He was so my type of guy <3
OMG! Dude i seriously think we are like twins, haha!
I loved him too! and Pickle but i hated VJ, why did he have to win ¬¬"
Picke was so fun :D I also liked Aussie Rachel and Brett. VJ was so sneaky
-.-

SOVIET!!
OMg i liked Brett too! High Five!
Yup! Soviet!
But he had to ruin his little speech at the end... "If your gay... you can change" *Sighs; disappointed at Andre*
God, he wasn't very good speaking english xD

Now it's my turn - Random Q. Who do you like more on The Hills?
Sorry to disappoint you... but i don't watch it. I think it's over-rated, LOL. Sorry. Ask me another question.
Well I know The Hills is completly fake but I still like to watch all the drama x)

Prison Break is the second best serie ever, RIGHT?
Ditto! I Love that show! the creators are geniuses :D
Who do you like the best in that show?

We went wayyy off Mark Topic :D
Scolfield, obviously, I can't resist to those blue eyes :D and you?

Didn't you find very exciting to see McDreamy and McSteamy fighting?
Oh Mines has gotta be Sucre! Have you seen his body and he is extremly cute and his little "Papi" moments, i love him <3

Yes! I loved that fight between Mark and Derek, although if it were reality, i don't think i'll like it so much. Now their handsome faces are all messed. And Lexie was not worth it...
Oh I love when Sucre says "Papi", it's so latin :P His body is like...PERFECT!

It's so good to see two extremly hot guys fighting just for our amusement!
I Know... totally! mostly when those men where Derek and Mark. Those punches look so real and hard too! i think i'm gonna go and watch it now :D, just the clip of it :)

So whatcha up to now?
YES, It's always so fun to watch :D

Do you like to see Desperates Housewives?
Yes! I Love that show also :D It was on last night! and it was sooo frikkin awesome! who do you like best? Do you want Mike and Susan together again?
Yes, I want that so badly :) they are perfect for each other. My favourite housewife is Gabrielle :D
Oh yeah she's funny, but i like Susan and Lynette too!
hmmm
This isn't about Mark anymore :P

Don't you just love Kevin fom PP? I feel like I'm the only one liking him.
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
A mark-aholics club :D i'm in!
OMG!! I Frikkin Love Kevin!! I thought i was the only one! People are trying to kill him in the PP voting thingy!

What about Archer? Do you like him?

hey Sophie! i think this will be like our new place to chat :)
Okay :) thought i'd just join in..
I love kevin! so you're not the only one :d i'll help saving him the pp rate them game :D
and i absolutely hate archer :|
:O I Love Archer! his arrogance is such a turn on, LOL
xD yeah but I'm only till the first ep we saw archer. is he getting better?

omg. i'm have too much energy, it's not normal any more xD i guess i got too much dietcoke or something. i can barely sit :P
Nah, he's always a jerk to everyone!

LOOL! dietcoke doesn't have sugar... i think your hyper beacuse of something else, maybe normal coke, LOL. Well run around your block and come back and try sit XD
LOL. I'll try that. See you in 15 minutes
*Runs around the block*
I'm back! But now my stomach hurts xD ouch.
maybe it's because i had too much popcorn.
Oh. wait. that doesn't have sugar either xD
LOOL! actually it does... the sweet ones ^_^
My cat is too hyper! It drank my sister's energy drink and when i came out of the toilet it started jumping up and down in a circle...
xD LOOL!! my cat does that too sometimes. most of the time he just lies on his back :P i think im gonna feed him some energy drink too, then he can loose some weight cause man, my cat is FAT xD
LOOOL! i thought my cat was fat too! have you got a pic of your cat? Anyways i gotta eat now, be back later :D
Okay :)
this: link is Goliath :) and the woman behind him is my mother xD you don't really see his fatness on the picture though :P
I'm back if your still here :)
WOW, your cat really is fat! LOL
Here's mines link
Yeah i'm still here :D how was your food?
awww your cat is cute! I'm in love :)
food was good (Y)
Well yeah it's cute but very aggressive!
What you up to now?
xD lol!
not much.. fanpop.. and youtube and fanfiction and msn :) and i went to benjamin button earlier :D
Oh! how was the film? I wanna watch that but i'm not sure... cause my friend said that it was super long so i couldn't be bothered, LOL.

Which Fanfic you reading?
I loved it! you know it is little long but if you have enough popcorn and coke like i did you'll get trough xD and brad pitt was hot as always :)
i'm really bad at describing movies xD
a merder: link
it's really good and there are some funny cristina/derek conversations in it xD
Nah Brad Pitt isn't my kinda guy... suprisingly.
I might watch it just before i go Barcelona!
He will be after you watch it! xD
well, i'm off to bed cause i quote: "Sophie, i'm going to bed, you too?" and that like 5 times :) parents...
LOL okayys, goodnight!
smile
Hy girls :D Is anybody here?
Hey, i just got back from school now :D
Hy Nina :D How was your Math Test?
It got delayed! But now we have to do it on Monday :( and i have a psychology test on monday too!

Stupid school!

So whatcha up to?
We should talk about Mark or about Grey's :P

Do you have Hi5?
Hey Girls!
LOL! Yeah i think we should stick onto the topic this time :D, Let's play a game or something ^_^

No i don't have HI5, i had a long time ago but not any more.

Hey Sophie :D
Hey :D
what's hi5?
It's like a social network like Facebook and Myspace
Kay :) so.. we have to stick on the topic. let's talk about mark then xD
Hy :D

Can you tell me your name? I don't remember it, sorry :x
Yup... so what is there to talk about Mark?
Oh his changes, have seen the drastic changes in his hair?!
I have one. It's missysara.hi5.com if you want to see it :D

Yeah Nina let's play a game!!
What game?

Do you Have Facebook?
Hey Sara! my name is Sophie :)

Nina what kinda game did you have in mind? Like an about-eachother game or more an about-Mark/greys game? :P
No, I don't have a Facebook.
I'm not with imagination to think in a game right now :x
Me neither :|
I have no idea, Think guys!
Erm... Okay, it has to be about greys, cause we're on the greys forum.
You know i keep wondering what greys would've been like if it were in NY or something :)
last edited over a year ago
Oh that would be weird! But i think chances of Mark and Addison being together would be high :D
Yes! :D that'd be A.W.E.S.O.M.E
i mean, addison is the only who really fits with mark, lexie is too young and too.. happy xD and erica was too bitchy. and callie also fits with him, but i like them better as friends :)
Yeah ditto! You know ED's new film? Marley and Me, well there's a premiere for it over here on monday but i don't know if he'll be there! Do you think i should go?
Omg. YES! :D you get to see him in real life! and if you're in the front you might even get to touch him :] your only problem is ofcourse that it's on a monday.. but hey, you can play you're sick right? :D
oh. i just realized, there's a chance he won't be there.. but you can always try.. and i realized something else, it's in the evening right? so you don't have to fake sickness. :)
LOL, yeah it's in the evening. But they might close it off if loads of people turn up. Cuse i went to the POTC a few years ago and i went there after school and it was blocked off cause it was too full. And i didn't get to see the cast of lost :(

I really don't know if i should go or not, this might be the only chance i'll get a possibility to see him :D
Yeah, but i think less people will turn up for marley & me than for potc.. and then you've seen eric dane like really seen him. i mean. i'm jealous already xD
LOL theres nothing to be jealous about... he might not be there :(

Oh and i missed seeing Patrick... TWICE! the first time i went to Germany so i couldn't see him and the second time i didn't even know! i found out on the day from pictures on the unternet :(
Hy Nina and Sophie :D
Hey Sara!
Hey guys
So girls what were you talking about?
Nothing... just my chances of Seeing Patrick and eric :(
Anyways i'll be back in like half an hour.
kiss
Ok, bye :)
no, and i was just having dinner :)
god, i'm bored :P i have to wait another hour before gossip girl starts and i have nothing to do :P
over a year ago FanDlux said…
heart
So you went trough with this =) Count me in, although I'll just be here in weekends..
Hy girls :D Is anybody here?
over a year ago mj22 said…
Hi I am a big McSteamy fan and was wondering if I can join the Mark-Aholics?
Hey, yeah i just woke up now. Sorry i didn't come back last night. I was wathing Definetly Maybe.

Hey mj22, what's your name?
Hey, anyone here?
Hey Nina! I'm here, but i guess it's a little late now xD
over a year ago Locita said…
I know I might not be around as much as most of you guys, but I still request to join :D
loved Mark since the minute he appeared
Hey Locita! Is that your real name? anyways.. i don't have anything to say about that :) you'll have to ask nina or sara (GA-19 or FashionVictim)
Hi my name is Emma anybody here?
Hey, yeah i'm here. Welcome guys/Gals :D

Yup i totally loved Mark the minute we saw him, but i wasn't such a fan of his back then, but i am now :)
heart
Hi yeah I wasnt a fan when I found out he slept with Addison then was hiiting on Mer but I love him now, but I a huge fan of Eric Dane he was also in Charmed loved him in that to!
big smile
hi! you still here? I loved mark from the very first moment, that hitting on meredith scene was funny! xD Yup.
Im multitasking! I'm on the phone, i'm here and i'm doing lots of other things xD *proud of myself*
oh, nina. btw. Thanks for the prop! :D
Actualy i like his manwhore-ness. I think i have a thing for Manwhores ;D.
Yeah i'm a massive Eric Dane Fan also! I loved him in Charmed! Jason Dean, although i think he looks better as Mark Sloan :)
yeah I'm still here. Me too! I am on here, watching friends and doing my planning for this week. (I'm a teacher) How excited are you for the next episode of grey's to see what happens between McSteamy and McDreamy?
LOL at Sophie! Apparently men can't multi task but women can. Honestly, i can't multi task at all!
Your Welcome, i love your icon :D
I Love Freinds!! I brought all 10 Seasons for £60 but then found out that i could of got it for £50... after i brought it.

I'm kinda excited about the next episode, i'm really hoping that Mark and Derek can get pass this fight beacuse it'll be kind of stupid if they are not friends no more.

BTW Emma, what do you think of Mexie?
Well at first I was like nooo this is very wrong! But now I like them somehow I think she is actually going to be good for him. I think he needs to stop being a manwhore and commit to someone and it could possibly be her. But I have other dilemmas because I loved the idea of Lexie and George, and I loved the chemistry between Mark and Addison. But for now I like Mexie. What are your thoughts on Mexie?
xD I love friends too. Nina i think i'm going to buy those 10 season in britain cause in here in holland you have to pay like € 120 :| i really hope derek and mark get through this fight, but i think they will, they've been through worse things you know :)
So Mexie... at first i hated it and then i started to like it but now i'm starting to hate it all over again. They have changed Mark into a very different man and he's not the same old Mark that we saw.

Yeah Friends was £120 over here but then it went on sale :D

I think Mark and Derek MIGHT have a laugh about this after... but we'll just have to wait and see...
Yeah it's not as if Mark slept with Meredith! It was only little Grey, but I think Derek was just taking his frustration of losing his patient out on Mark, and Mark told him about Lexie at the wrong time.
Yeah Nina, i kind think about it the same way as you, but most of the times i hate it. and there moments i think they're cute :)
So, what are you up to?
I agree he is turning into a different character, its as if hes losing his McSteamyness by not being a manwhore any more.
Yeah emma i thought that too, he's less steamy not being a manwhore :P
Yeah when you first saw him he was very steamy and you could tell that he was a manwhore now you look at him and think that he couldn't be capable of being a manwhore. He is still hot though lol.
I don't think he's less Steamy, i just think they have changed him a bit too much over a short period of time. I mean if they happened gradually then maybe i could understand. Because feelings just don't pop out of nowhere.

I'm TRYING to revise Maths, but i really can't be asked. I have a Maths and Pyschology test tomorrow :(

I hate college!
Are you doing your A levels or is it uni exams?
A-Levels, but next year i'll be off to Uni!
I did Psychology A level, I loved it, I also started doing Maths but dropped after two months it was way too hard for me! So what are you wanting to do at Uni?

Sophie are you still at school/college/uni?
AW poor you! :( sorry, that sounds kinda mean, but i mean it :) i just made a presentation for a book i read, and i made some mathshomework this afternoon :) seriously, the ones who invented maths must have been really bored xD
I am currently doing Maths, Psychology, Biology and Chemistry. Hoping that i'll get into Medicine!

I hate Psychology, LOL. I am so dropping that Next year! I think Math's is okay... once you know it. it's not too hard. Do you remember which exam board you were doing? What else did you take at A-Level?
LOL! I know Sophie! Whoever invented Maths must have been bored to death!
Yeah i'm still in school, but our education system is different from the one in Britain :) I wanna go into medicine too after highschool.
It was the AQA (I am not so sad that I remembered that from 5 years ago I checked lol)I did A level Psych A level English Language AS Level Biology AS level ICT. I dropped the Biology at teh end of the AS after getting an E lol i found it hard. Wow you must be very clever what part if medicine do you want to do? Doctor, surgeon, pharmacist?
Yeah i know how your ed is like in the Netherlands, cause i have a friend over there! I think Grey's has really got into our heads! We both wanna do Medicine!
I am like the shittest person in my class! I think, well maybe not but i am shit! In my Mocks i got a U for Chemistry, E for Biology, D for Psychology and B for Maths.

And you need AAB to get into Med! I seriously need to revise! But i'll do that after my trip to Barcelona, i'm going this Thursday.

Biology is wayy too Hard!

Erm... i wanna be a Surgeon :D

Where do you live Emma, if you don't mind saying...
Hy girls :D
xD yeah. Do you wanna be a surgeon too?
Hey Sara. Emma this is another Person that wants to do Medicine! XD
Medicine is quite a competitive course to get on to but thats what your mocks are there for to show you where you need to work on. I live in Newcastle upo Tyne. They are very hard A levels though all of the sciences and psychology there is a lot to remember. Where bouts in England are you from?

Do you know what area of medicine you want to go into Sophie?
Hi Sara I'm Emma .
Wow i feel very intimidated right now talking to all of you clever people going into medicine. So is it because of greys you wanted to medicine or did you want to do it b4 greys?
xD you guys are way too fast. My pc can't hold it. :P Emma i wanna be a surgeon, i think cardio or neuro, i'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a neurosurgeon :) I work very hard in classes and I study a lot in order to have good grades.
I always wanted to be a doctor, Emma, since I was a little girl. But now, with grey's I'm really obcessed with that.
Where are you from Sara?
I thought about it before i started watching greys, but because of greys i'm sure now :)
kinda cool :D maybe we meet someday as doctors.
Don't feel intimidated! I am so not smart at all! I'm just trying my hardest and i try working super hard, well now i am cause the Exam season is coming up. Well i wanted to become a Doctor before but then Grey's wanted me to actually be a Surgeon and not become some other Doctor.

This is not fast at all! You should see TFW and see what fast is! they go through like a page in 10 minutes or less!

I'm from London :D, I've never been to Newcastle though...
Kay guys, i'm off. I'll be back in an hour something :)
I'm from Portugal Emma. I'm like Nina (again :P), because of Grey's I want to be a surgeon :D
Okay... bye Sophie!
I have been to London once last year to see the sound of music, I am actually coming back down in May with some other people I work with at my school to do some shopping and drinking :-).
Bye Sophie nice talking to you!

I was in Portugal last year for a hol I loved it, I was in Villamoura.
I went to London two years ago and I really loved it :D I went to Old Trafford and that was the best part :P
Yes, here the people are all nice. And the food is AMAZING!
I think i've lived in London for a majority of my life but i've never seen a Musical down the west end :/

So girls do you have a boyfriend or something like that? :P
Where abouts in London do you live? You have never seen a muscial in the mest end! If I lived in Lodon I would see one like every month I loved it, loved London when I was down there but I love Newcastle so much I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Yeah the food was goregeous especialy the seafood pasta yum!
LOL erm... There's this dude that i like but i'm a shy kid, LOL.
And Plus, my parents don't allow me, they don't like it when my guy friends come over.

What about you sara?
No I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, I have been single for a while and its starting to annoy me becasue out of my 6 best friends there is just 2 of us left who are single. What about you Sara?
I live in East London, Canary Wharf is like literally 5 minutes away from my house. Nah, Musical's are kinda expenisive! LOL.

BTW, do any of you guys like Taylor swift?
Yeah they are arent they so it probs wouldn't be every month lol So how do you know this dude you like does he go to your school? Believe me don't be shy otherwise you will end up on your own for three years like me. Yeah I like her song thats out but am not a huge fan as its the only song of hers I have heard
blush
Yes, I have a boyfriend. But like, it's nothing serious,do you understand? It's an open relationship. I think we are to young and busy with the school and uni to have a guy boring us ;)
Yeah he goes to my school, i don't actually know him that well, i just think he's cute, LOL. Lame reason i know. But i'm too shy, so i'll just pass :D

Oh i'm a massive Fan of her's i think she's sooo awesome!! Oh, what do you think of Take That?
I never heard a Taylor's song. In Portugal anyone knows her xD
Yeah i know what you mean sara :)
Oh I LOVE TAKE THAT NINA!
Wow how do you do it? I don't think I could be in an open relationship but I do have trust issues so that wouldn't be helpful lol
Well she sang the Song White Horse and they played it on Grey's. It was 501/502 and it was when Owen and Cristina kissed for the first time :D
OMG High Five Sara! Oh BTW me and Sara think we're twins cause we are unbelievably alike.
I love Take That! I have loved them ever since I was 9 years old! You girls were probs little toddlers then lol I havent been able to get tickets to see them as they are always sold out!
LOL, i did not know about them at all until their reunion last Year. And ever since then, i have loved them. Who do you guys like the best in Take That?
Have you listened to their greatest hits? There is a song on there called a million love songs, its such a beatuiful song. Well when I was younger my favourite was Mark but now my favourite is Gary, he is hot and sooo talented! He writes so many good songs and not just for Take That
I think Mark is the cutest! and i agree Gary is the most attractive and talented. His voice is soo soothing ad nice to listen to!

Nope i haven't heard that song before... i've only heard, never forget.
Yeah never for get is a good one too. Have you heard could it be magic? Thats a good one too. What's your take on Robbie Williams, do you think he should be back in the band now that they are all on speaking terms, ordo you think they are better off without him?
I think they are wayyy better off without him. They have all matured and he still seems to be living his life as a teenager! I think the band is good as they are now and adding him would be a big mistake! And by the looks of it, i don't think it'll be happening beacuse Robbie says that he is too good for them, apparently.
I agree that they are better off without him, I think that they have proved to everyone that they can be successfull without him and that they don't need him. I think Take That are too good for Robbie!
I agree! I have never liked Robbie and i don't think i ever will!
So... where has Sara gone off to?
Hey! I'm back :)
We have not heard from her in a while, maybe she is studying. I am going to have to go soon it's taken me 5hours to plan my maths lessons for next week it shouldn't normally take that long lol
Hey, LOL! What kinda kids do you teach?
What were you guys talking about? xD
We were talking about Take That! one Great band, you ever heard of them?
I teach year 5 so they are 9 and 10. I work in Walker, which is a very deprived area of Newcastle, so there are a lot of behaviour issues but I love it. I am a newly qualified teacher this is my first teaching job, there is soooo much to do there are not enough hours in the day!

Hi Sophie
Hey Emma!
Yeah ive heard of them. :D I love their songs!
What kind of music do you listen?
Oh... Well your lucky it's not secondary school kids! They are worse, i hate them and i'm a kid myself. I would seriously punch some of the kids in my class. But i'm not a violent person so i wouldn't hit anyone. Well East london isn't so great either...
Yup! Join the club Sophie! We all Love Take that!
Well I listen to loads of differnt stuff, Evanescence, Britney Spears, Kings of Leon, Scouting for Girls, Leona Lewis, Green Day my taste is quite varied! What about you?
Good :) which song is your fav?
No I coudln't do secondary school too many hormones! And dealing with the whole pregnancy issues, lets face it there are a lot of teenagers getting pregnant these days! I hope that doesn't make me sound really old lol
My fav take that song is a million love songs, but it was one of there earlier songs when I was nine and you were probs like 3/4 lol whats your fav?
xD LOL emma. i don't know if i would want to teach 9 year olds, i have one at home (my sister :P not my daughter) she's kind of annoying. you must really like kids.
LOL, i know what you mean! I swear, the other day i saw an EX class mate of mines and she was pushing a pram and she looked like a mother! Kids these days, i don't know how they could get pregnant at an early age and ruin their childhood! OMG have you heard about that 13 yr old dad????????!?!?!

Hmm... i like different songs too, my favourite might just be Chasing Cars :D

What's yours?
erm.. my fav take that song is Patience :)
Yeah I do, from my training I can teach any age from 5-11. I like 9 year olds you can have a proper conversation with them, but the little ones are so cute. This is my first job only started in November. They can be annoying tho lol some of the girls can be really horrible to each other!
My favourite Take That Song is propably Patience too :D Or Rule the world :D
LOL, yep. That's 9 year olds for you. I think as soon as you hit Year 4, you actually see the world in black and white. Because when i was younger, i didn't care about anything but fun and more fun, and then when i reached an older age, i started to see things properly.
Yes! That totally baffles me how a 15 year old girl would want to have sex with a 13 year old boy, my brother is 13 and it just totally freaks me out that a boy the same age could be a father. But I don't think its his I think its one of the other lads and she is just saying that its his because his family have money! There are another 3 boys claiming they are the dad! they are 15 too.
If i had to choose a favourite song from their new stuff it would be rule the world! I like there new song too!
Haha, we're really having tqo conversations at a time xD My very favourite song is Streetlights by kanye west. That one's so good!
But i don't see all 9 year olds like that :) my sister can be annoying but she can really sweet sometimes, i mean, last week she made me a heart from clay. How sweet is that?
Ah that is lovely was that for valentines day or did she just decide to make you a heart?
Awww, LOL! That's sweet,

I Like that song StreetLights too! That was the Owen and Cristina Vent Scene and the "Teach Me" Scene ¬¬".

But the thing is... The boy looks like he's 8! he hasn't even gone through puberty yet! and the girl looks really old! Whe i saw the picture, i thought that she was the mum and those were her two kids! But seriously though, you've gone through 15? years without sex and waiting till your legal and ready would have been better for the both of them.
No she just made me a heart :') i was like awwww!
That's what i got from. The owen and cristina vent scene B-) the teach me scene i just try to forget :P
A Link for Sophie, just in case she doesn't know what we're talking about.

link
I think that the sex education in this country needs to seriouly be looked at the UK has the highest number of teen pregnancies in Europe, and I am sure it was Holland who had the lowest, I was watching a tv programme years ago with Davina McCall looking at sex education in schools, and she took a group of 15/16 year olds to holland to have sex education there and it was totally different to what we get in the UK! I have to say it was a little more graphic but everything was explained more clearly and they weren't told not to have sex they were given all of the information and they were given the choice and most choose to wait, where as i thnink in this country you are told not to do it! Being a teenager is very hard tho. But if you are told not do something you are going to do it!
Yeah i know what you mean, In Holland, i heard that there's no legal age for Sex, yet they don't have a lot of teenage pregnancy's. No offence, but i don't think the parents over here have a lot of control over their kids beacuse they are scared they will call the police or something.

But the thing i don't get is why? I mean i'm a teenager too filled with hormones, but i really don't want to go out and have a baby and random sex. My school hardly does Sex Ed beacuse it's a catholic school...
Oh and i'm not a catholic either... so basically, theres nothing stopping me from going out there and having sex :D
Woo! 200th Comment :D
Thanks Nina, cause i didn't know. Emma, i don't know if our sex education is better, but i guess it is, because i don't know any teenage mothers. But you're right, tell a teenager what not to do and you can be sure they do it. It works kind of that way for me :)