H2O Just Add Water Season 4 News!

energizerbella posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:20AM
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.

Stick around for more Season 4 news.
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th

H2O Just Add Water 197 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CleoSoShy said…
heart
wow, really? great news!!! <3 but there are still 2 things that i dislike:
1. it's a little bit late to make a new season in 2012, but better later than never :)
2. the fact that Lewis won't be in the show. i hope he will, because he's my fav guy, he has to be there for the girls.

anyway, i'm glad they will be making a season 4 & a season 5, after season 4 is finished. this made my day! i hope they will keep their promise!

one more thing: from where did you get this info? it's official or...?
last edited over a year ago
faithio commented…
i am i big fan but is it tru like u said what if it is false over a year ago
candycake5320 commented…
Well if they're making it in 2012 it will probably come out in 2013 over a year ago
h2olover_ commented…
first of all it is 2014 and I want a season for because I am a big fan and I want Lewis on it because season 3 was a little bit boring without Lewis but I still love H2o over a year ago
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Yes ,,, but exactly like CleoSoShy said from where you got the info??
cleo231 commented…
hi cleo over a year ago
over a year ago vickytorita said…
hmmm
exactly! that's the big question that we have: that information is real? where it came from?
Is fantastic but, is real?
candycake5320 commented…
yeah is it real if it is that is soo cool i love h2o i hope they make season 4 before mako mermaids start filming on there scene when are they releasing it? over a year ago
Brenna_Laree commented…
Is mako mermaid by the same DIRECTOR? @candycake5320 over a year ago
cleo231 commented…
i loooooooooooooooooove h 20 over a year ago
over a year ago energizerbella said…
@CleoSoShy, h2o-clewis and vickytorita, I got the info from Facebook and Wikipedia.

@vickytorita, it is real and it said on Disney Channel Australia that it is true.
smile
@energizerbella what is the link of facebook? can you give it to us?
and what did Disney Channel Australia said exactly :P
cleo231 commented…
hi over a year ago
over a year ago energizerbella said…
@h2o-clewis, they said H2O Just Add Water Season 4 is coming in 2012 and its airs on 16 January.

link
candycake5320 commented…
well thats passed now some time in 2013 maybe? over a year ago
cleo231 commented…
good job like h20 over a year ago
shenthi commented…
its already 2014 nothing happens over a year ago
over a year ago vickytorita said…
meh
Thanks for the link @energizerbella, I also will check on wikipedia
over a year ago CourCour said…
It was conifrmed by Jonathan M. Shiff on July 9th, 2011 that season 4 will air in November and Hannah Murray will join the main cast as Kelly Smith. In season four, new girl, Kelly Smith, is the new mermaid who has been a mermaid since the age of 12,Hannah Murray as Kelly Smith, new girl in series four. She has been a mermaid since the age of twelve and can make water shine. During series four, she develops a crush on Zane Bennett and they become a couple.
link

candycake5320 commented…
well that passed they must of meant they start MAKING it then but when are they releasing it? over a year ago
Brenna_Laree commented…
If there is a new girl then doesnt that mean there are now 5 mermaids? over a year ago
FencingGirl commented…
Wait, what will happen to Zane and rikki??? over a year ago
Dudespie commented…
Sorry, not true. It's 2014 and we still haven't gotten a season 4 over a year ago
Everyone I just checked en.wikipedia for the H2O just add water season 4 is gone again off the wikipedia someone erase it and it was not me at all
over a year ago CindyBradyGirl said…
@CourCour, no, he didn't. If you live in Australia, you would know.
@CindyBradyGirl.I live in florida and im a she,did they say anything about season 4 yet
candycake5320 commented…
i live in england will it come out in england the same time as in america over a year ago
over a year ago CindyBradyGirl said…
@CourCour the he I was talking about was Jonathan. U live in America and Australia gets the information first. Get your facts straight.
candycake5320 commented…
okay does england get the news same time as usa? over a year ago
Oh i know,In Australia is there any news on H2O yet for season 4
big smile
I just saw that Hannah Murray is on H2o season 4 on Wikipedia
v1okk commented…
when is h2o season 4 on over a year ago
yea its still there on hannah murray page but not on the h2o page why
Mhm :)
I don't know?? :\
candycake5320 commented…
i dunno hannah murray likes to brag where the h2o cast usually makes the episodes a surprise over a year ago
me either
over a year ago bronwynr1 said…
big smile
check now theyve updated the page!!
big smile
Really
Claire Holt,She returns in series four and it is revealed that she is Will Benjamin's cousin.
Phoebe Tonkin,Tonkin appears in all series of the show.
Cariba Heine,Heine appears in all series of the show
candycake5320 commented…
of course they play cleo and rikki, there would be no show without them. do emma and bella get along? over a year ago
Brenna_Laree commented…
How does everyone know all this, I just found out today in 2013. Wow, was I so excited when I found out! over a year ago
FencingGirl commented…
Same here!! over a year ago
over a year ago SmileyMiley226 said…
So now u know.......
over a year ago Idreamofmemory said…
smile
I am quit surprised at this news since Phoebe Tonkin is on the secret circle. I see why they had to wait till 2012 to go for season 4. I hope it does not get complicate with her filming another show.
candycake5320 commented…
the secret circle was canceled for some reason, there not releasing it in 2012 just making it over a year ago
over a year ago makoisland said…
who the **** cares were he/she got the info come if they say there a season 4 agree with them 2 make urself feel good
over a year ago anjariel said…
wOOOOOW?! so much coll and gretae nenws eh?? yup!! allso:: i dont belive with m,e il swety hetaand soul tha rikki will alow that will ever happem bettwen her zane abd sum other new actally as bella was to our bets- bets in season 3 outra ALL?! and a season 5allso toit?! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! my wish that i wish came tre becane REALL TRUEEEEEEE!! :DDD! and allso:: lewsi si staying atleats alilø as his us scholey prob: ait reayded yet but still. and allso if not cleo would have never qited to fry and that the new one in town can make water SHINE outa all there si si soo cool?! and si fine!! and whta we can expct sinte shuer beforre we see it on tv - it be this yera or the comin up one .. the one lives--will seeeeee...!

love.. anjarile the fair..:)!
over a year ago The18thMoon said…
tongue
Okay, you guys DO realize anyone can go online and edit a Wikipedia page, right? Honestly, I could go and make Abraham Lincoln our current U.S. president. Also, lots of people make Facebook pages that are fake. Don't get your hopes up until it comes from a truly reliable source.
candycake5320 commented…
well if you see a facebook page or something that says its phoebe tonkin or something theres really no proof weather its real or not over a year ago
over a year ago gizmoluv said…
i so hope that their will be a season 4 of H20
cjap15 commented…
yes.. i really hope that H2O season 4 will exist soon.. i really love the show,, i am hoping that in season 4 emma (claire holt) is there.. :( i miss watching H2O.. :( over a year ago
over a year ago zikkifan4ever said…
Well they arent denying a 4th season so thats a good thing. It must mean they are debating on a season 4. If there wasnt gonna be one, wouldnt they tell us??! I also heard about a mini series called Mako: Island of secrets and that is definately happening. ...but couldnt they at least give us 1 more season of h2o??? Dont leave us hanging!! I wanna know what happens next! Wait, season 3 was filmed because of popular demand right??? Well if we all work together, maybe we can get a fourth season or at least a movie from popular demand!!! BE A TRUE H2O FAN AND SPREAD THE WORD!!! WE WANT A SEASON 4!!!
candycake5320 commented…
i totally agree but dont they need to film it before the new mako mermaids show coz they film on the same set over a year ago
oh yea and btw, the theme song says "the best things come in THREE" therefore stating that there will be no new girl unless someone leaves. and theres no emma unless like cleo or bella or.. forbid rikki leaves.... hopefully emma comes back and if someone has to leave for her to come back it should be bella. rikki and cleo are the original ones so they shouldnt leave.... id cry if rikki left tho cause shes my fave,......... anyways spread this^^ message about season 4 so we coould get it back by POPULAR DEMAND!! LETS START A SEASON 4 REVOLUTION!!!!
candycake5320 commented…
EMAIL THE PRODUCER TILL WE GET WHAT WE WANT over a year ago
over a year ago kaiburr12 said…
smile
a season 4 and 5 that is amazing news i am so happy they are contining the series of my favorite show i am sad lewis wont be there wish he was and i hope they keep their promise well keep it up guys cant wait!!
over a year ago hollydays said…
laugh
i have been sick the last 3 days and been off school and i spent the whole time going though the seasons and now there finnished im devistated! I WANT EMMA BAK! >< its awesome news about season 4 and im sure they will! but WHAT FACEBOOK are you talking about for rikki there sare like 20 million! (lol) IM SOOOOOOOO EXITED. keep telling myself it may not be true settle down but......... I CANT HELP IT! im sooooo exited!!everyone i agree with rikkifan4eva all pipe up and lets get season for on its way!!!! (if its not already!!! > <)
candycake5320 commented…
if its being made in 2012 it should be out in 2013 over a year ago
over a year ago soysauce101 said…
cool
YES, but I'm not sure it's true. I am sad that Louis won't be there but this is the best show ever.
candycake5320 commented…
can somebody give me some proof about it like a link to a site that confirms that there will be season 4 h2o just add water. i heard they promised a promise is a promise over a year ago
heart
^^hollydays SAME!!(:
wink
PLZZZZ tell me which one of rikkis facebooks (search her real name ad soo many dfferent accounts of hers come up) will tell us season 4 is coming out... u said she will post it on the 11 of novem! sooooooon! so tell meeeeee!!!!!!!
WAIITTTT iv heared its coming out THIS year.... im so confused!!
> < someone plzzzz add more info! i need ot hear more cos if its coming out this year the 11 of november than thats on friday!!!
heart
ive heard nov 11th and dec 14th but im not gonna give up until they give us a real answer. YES OR NO!? WHY CANT THEY TELL US ALREADY?! and rikki or cariba does not have a fb or a twitter. claire and phoebe do tho.
candycake5320 commented…
theres been no adverts please help us!!! over a year ago
big smile
itll be big if they do have a season 4. itll be HUGE!! I hope cariba does. They put Phoebe's show (the secret circle) and Claire's show (The vampire diaries) on hiatus. I hope it's because phoebe and claire are filming season 4(:
candycake5320 commented…
h2o is more popular than both of the shows they're currently working on over a year ago
heart
okkkk so i checked twitter to see where i look on friday when she is aspost to post there is gonna be a season 4 but same same as fb it just comes up with LOADS OF THE SAME PERSON!! so tell me which one do i choose!!??
candycake5320 commented…
there has to be h2o season 4 or atleast a movie over a year ago
monkey
boy this is not funny i am desperate for season 4 and.... IM SOOO CONFUSED!!!! ARRRRR
kiss
i have looked and looked and looked but i dont know what account (both twitte and fb) is real. so where do i look on friday to see if 'rikki' anounces season 4.... im exxxiteddd
sad
Im thr samr way! I dont think she was a twitter or a facebook tho
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
i am not sure if it is real twitter or facebook is real or fake !!!! i don'T care about it !!!
blush
okk so im australia perth tomorrow is the 11th and rikki should be posting wether there is gonna be a season 4... i cant SEE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT USER SHE IS ON TWITTER AND FB!! anyone else in australia and know anything about thissss??? im exited but also fustrated! i wish we coud just get strait to the actual director and ask him face to face 'is there a season 4??' THENNN WE WOUD KNOW.. but we cont so wer stuck with fiction or nonfiction information on the webb and it dosent get us anywhere but fill our minds with questions. my personal opinion is es, there will be a season 4. just when where and how do we know!!!!
angelic
*yes *cant (spellign is horrific sorry....)
^^I know how you feel. Its sooooo frustrating!!! I believe that there will be a season 4 too(:
big smile
tomorrows the day! lts all cross our fingers and say SEASON 4!!!!!!
heart
OK SO I HAVE A STATMENT TO MAKE SO READ THI AND TAKE IT IN! you know whe you get onto google and you start tying in what ever you want to search yeahh? well, you know underneeth they have a kinda predictive text for suggested words or thigs the computer thinks your going fot to type in yeahh? well on that when i type in 'just add water season' dont press enter and let the pridictive thing underneeth have its suggestions. the top on is 'h2o just add water season 4!!! that must mean something!! it must mean the web has lots abut it! theyy do hav eseason 4. i know im just another person typing this and you look at it like yeahh ok so someone agrees theres a seasn 4 but i feel soooo strongly their is! tell me if ur confused and if u agree with me if u understand.. (note: what channel is h2o actuarly onn? im in australia)
candycake5320 commented…
well im in england and its on week ends at 1:30 and its on every night at nine thirty or ten over a year ago
wink
*this *typing *things *about it
Just corrections
big smile
FINALLYYYYYYY I FOUND RIKKIS TWITTER PAGE ( THE REAL ONE!) IT HAS PICTURES OF HER WITH THE ACTORS BUT NOT LIKE IN MOVIE MODE BUT CSUAL WITH HER FRIENDS IN SOME OF THEM I GUESS COS I DIDENT RECONISE SOME OF THE PEOLE! WE WILL FIND OUT 2MORO IF SHE POSTS SEASON 4 IS REAL OR WATEVA! finnaly!!
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
I just checked wikipedia it said that the spin-off Mako: island of secrets was announced in July 2011 and that it has 26 episodes.
Charmedh2ogirl im not sure thats true... we would know already... mabye.. idk what country r u from it may be diff where u are! im in Australia it may be different from where ur coming from. u know ur tv programs and ex.. :) thanx for the info though! <3
worried
Mako: Island of Secrets Edit History Mako: Island of Secrets is a spin-off from the popular TV show, H2O: Just Add Water. It will air in late 2012. It stars 15 year old Zac goes camping at Mako Island and discovers its secrets.

Main CharactersEdit
■Zac: Zac is the main character and goes camping at Mako Island and gets attacked by Sirena, Nexie and Lyla which causes him to become a merman. His powers is Telekinesis/Hydrokinesis.
■Sirena: Sirena and her mermaid friends, Nexie and Lyla watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Hydro-Thermokinesis/Mecokinesis power.
■Nexie: Nexie and her mermaid friends, Sirena and Lyla watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Cryokinesis/Gelidkinesis power.
■Lyla: Lyla and her mermaid friends, Sirena and Nexie watch everything Zac does on Mako Island. They attack him which causes him to become a merman. She has the Substanciakinesis/Aerokinesis power.
PlotEdit
When 15 year old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids, Sirena, Nexie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the moon pool.

im so confused now i just got this from a sight called wikki or something... no emma rikki and cleo?? who are there awkward mermaids? its kinda cheesey.... is it true? real? i hope not.. i will die if the origonal actors are not staring or the whole plot changes!! ARRRRRRRR
big smile
oh dear.. im rewatching episodes that snot a good sign they need to bring out a new season before i go apsolutley nuts!!!
*thats *not
over a year ago catluver2425 said…
smile
hey @hollydays , what is her twitter name? i was just wondering so i can "follow" her on there and keep up on all the h2o info and whatnot :)
over a year ago football13 said…
Do ya'll know what channel and the time it shows it
over a year ago rikkirocks13 said…
U cant trust Wikipedia but I do think there will be a season 4 I just hope for it!
over a year ago lovemermaids said…
I am soooooo exicted for seson 4of just add water to come out
over a year ago Depiii said…
meh
I need a season 4 :/ Its been almost three months I have found out abt this fanpop page and I havent stopped reading and searching for info! Though I hadnt logged in for abt a month due to the fact i had forgotten my password :p, I hadnt stopped reading and searching at all. i need h2o. ever since the last episode was broadcast, i felt like a piece of me got lost :'/
over a year ago keyshaun said…
big smile
Cool
over a year ago h20rocks223 said…
ya i can not wait i wached all 78 eps 4 times:)link
over a year ago sweetheartmc said…
big smile
there is an h2o season 4! if you go onto the teen nick website and onto the h2o page, then then nickelodion themselves tell you that there is all new h2o coming on january 16th. so excuted! if you dont believe me, then go onto the website yourself and check. 15 days left! yay! too bad i dont have cable. ill have to wait for it to get on youtube. oh well. still cant wait. hope thisnews cheers all of you up! :D
thats season 3 coming to nick..
over a year ago niki26 said…
Just saw comerical for the new h20 season and set to premiere January 16 at 730 eastern standard time on teen nick
over a year ago Ash_9 said…
smile
This is cool. Look forward to it
over a year ago TeamJacobInigo said…
@niki26
Do you live in the USA? Then it's probably about season 3. If not, then WOOOOOHOOOOOW! Thanks for the info!
over a year ago pcollver said…
big smile
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago cleo-bff said…
big smile
ME TOO
over a year ago cheryllarabay said…
how old are all the girls
over a year ago cheryllarabay said…
when u coming back on tv
over a year ago loveishate149 said…
angry
I waited all day and no new episodes!! i really think its a lie, can someone put up an officail trailer, or a link to episode one. i know season 3 ened with a graduation but i want to see season 4!!! help!!
over a year ago Show-Lover said…
hmmm
IM CONFUSED. I live in the US and I am wondering is there going to be a season 4. I know they are making one that is a rip off of H2O. But is there a season 4 for real. Cause I really like it and really want to know
tongue
Oh so season 3 is new to the use (i have aldready seen it) but when is season 4 comming to the u.s and what is it about
Even if it is season 3 it still is h2o as we want h2o to have high ratings to show nick not to just promote shows like iCarly and Victorious.
smile
i heard that their not making another season because they are to old!....sad but there is a show called The Secret Circle, and one of the mermaid girl are in it! and another mermaid girl is in the vampire diaries (later on)
over a year ago GummyBear_23 said…
Cleo (Phoebe Tonkin) is in The Secret Circle
over a year ago luckylover1020 said…
@h20-clewis can u give me the link please thanks :]

cant wait !
over a year ago EMMA701 said…
crying
yes that would be so so so so so cool because if you do i will cry because i'm going to be so so so happy and if you don't i will cry too because i'm going to be so so so so so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago knowsomthing said…
hmmm
does any one know whats going on with season 4. im so confused. any help will be greatly appreciated. so plz respond if you know any thing at all cause i have so many Questions....PLZ DO A SEASON FOUR!!!!!!
over a year ago luckylover1020 said…
smile
@energizerbella where did you get the info from i cant really find it anywhere :[

over a year ago adiapho said…
But what about Cleo????
over a year ago hannahbell101 said…
hmmm
when is the new season coming?;}

over a year ago Lexipie said…
smirk
Uhm. There is a spinoff, its not a really turn of season 4. Its based on 15 years old Zach. he goes to mako and 3 new mermaids Serena Lyla and Nexie attack him and the next morning he finds out he is a merman. it comes out in late 2012. Its called Mako: Island of secret. im not lying pshhh the h2o wiki says all. and noe clo riki bella lewis or anyother orginals maybe they keep one heres the web site. link

Seriously wkipedia is a editable source page like 18thmoon said. enjoy this website in what info it give you.
over a year ago cleo17 said…
im so glad there will be a season 4.
over a year ago migsespina said…
angry
i cant find a cd of season 4!
i cant find a cd of season 4!
over a year ago rikki24 said…
big smile
yay its around the end of this year
over a year ago lucythecutie12 said…
hmmm
really! i love h20 but ware did you dint the info
over a year ago qazxsw18 said…
hmmm
so there IS going to be a season 4...or NOT. just somebody tell me. i signed up just to talk about this and i need to know....somebody reply please :)
I NEED A RELAIBLE SOURCE PLEASE!!! or.... somebody can just answer me.....

* sorry if i spelled anything wrong, horrible speller*
i also have the same question as lucythecutie12, where did you find this information? I NEED TO KNOW! :)
over a year ago 12345678910sun said…
smirk
great i love h2o more then any show in the worled
over a year ago rikkih2ofan said…
cloudy
I do not want Bella in season 4 because Emma,Cleo,rikki are the main mermaids.
over a year ago rikkih2ofan said…
laugh
I'm so glad there is a season 4.
smile
jonathan shiff Executive Producer
julia Adams Legal & Business Affairs
Manager
jadams@jmsp.com.au
jennifer Clevers Executive Assistant
to Executive Producer
Cell +61 438 814 834
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
Kristen souvlis Associate Producer
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
Contact
tel +61 3 9647 7200
www.jonathan-m-shiff.com.au
I hope this is a good way to get season 4 information and news
over a year ago keneshiasmith said…
smile
Yesss That soooo Great I Can't Wait I been Watching season 1,2 and 3 on Netflix again I Can't Wait For Season 4 and 5 to Come out and hope there be a 6 with the Same Girls this show is so awsome and so fun to Watch
over a year ago clewis32 said…
What day is it gonna be on??????
over a year ago Amzaza said…
big smile
Lol I read this and screamed. Lol!!!!! I've looked everywhere for this and I've finally found it!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait!¡
over a year ago Rikki23 said…
heart
Awsome man cant wait till sesson 4 aires
over a year ago H2Oforever980 said…
big smile
YAY happy gonna watch all episodes till the new seasons come out ty for the GREAT news :D
over a year ago mariposa989 said…
smile
i just can't w8 for H2O season 4
over a year ago harmony1234 said…
big smile
yay h2o is my fav show i could watch the episodes all day.cant wait
over a year ago h2oissome said…
big smile
soooooo going to see it yay yay yay
Fanmail

Phoebe Tonkin
Marquee Management
The Gate House
Studio B
188 Oxford Street
Paddington, NSW 2021
Australia

Claire Holt
Affirmative Entertainment
425 N Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA

Cariba Heine
Kermond Management
271 Goulburn Street
Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010
Australia

We can try contacting and sending messages to ZDF Enterprises for a Fourth Season of H2O

Arne Lohmann
Executive Producer(ZDF Enterprises)
arne.lohmann@zdf-enterprises.de

over a year ago dian95 said…
big smile
oh my God? as in? i really want you to make season 4. but i hope that Lewis is going to be there. i really love Lewis and Cleo 2gether. they really have a great chemistry. I really am excited about the season 4 of H2o i hope that your going to have more seasons in H2o. really love your show. MORE POWER.
over a year ago GoCowboys said…
heart
kay A LEWIS!!!! I need Lewis I cant go a whole season w/o him!!! I'LL WAIT FOR SEASON 4 IF IT MEANS I GET LEWIS!
over a year ago H20FANFORFUN said…
big smile
Sorry guys I'm pretty sure that their not making season 4! if Rey are that is awesome I can't wait! But also they are making a spin off of H20 Just Add Water and it is called Mako : Island of secrets with a guy mermaid and I think 3 or 4 girl mermaids but ya they should be shooting now and people say that it probably would air late 2012. Can't wait for that!
over a year ago Cleo71 said…
wink
Ummm...energizerbella...I think that you're wrong! Like, 'The18thMoon' said - Anyone can edit a Wikipedia Page! Also, from Facebook - People try to make things a big deal on Facebook! Most of it is fake! Also, look at where the characters are now - Cleo/Phoebe is in a new T.V Series - "The Secret Circle." Emma/Claire had to leave in Series 2 to film a movie, and the other characters are also - either filming a movie, or a T.V Show, too! Lastly, Phoebe Tonkin told me (NO JOKE!) that there probably won't be a Series 4 of H2O, but she'll talk to the producers about it. I hope that there's a Series 4, but I doubt it. Sorry if I was harsh at all in this Reply.
Do you mind if I repost this? On my Fan Club?
over a year ago h2ogirl6694 said…
laugh
how do u know ??????????
over a year ago Ino1992 said…
big smile
I have heard different dates about Season 4 coming out what is the right date becaue some said Jal others day fab and so on and now im hearing nav. I very lost if someone can tell me to right date that will be great. thanks
over a year ago Waltraudt said…
big smile
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I love h20 just add water and im SO happy that season 4s coming WITH emma AND bella! Im sad link lewis though
@Walyraudt yea im sad about Lewis too
over a year ago missdaisy said…
hmmm
Omg I loveing this new idea I can't wait what if isnt true then I'll be sad
over a year ago funnyapple said…
your right.but with new caracters.
So happy
okay, so im getting some mixed messages here.some people are saying they cant wait for a season four, and others are saying they cant wait for new charectors in the spin off series. i also have just heard about alien surfer girls. how do we know hes not gonna just be working on THAT. i want a season four. for now, i have no reliable source thats 100% true. if anybody does, TELL ME.also nobody from h2o has COMPLETLY announced something, as far as i know. i agree with Cleo71. please tell me some TRUE info.
over a year ago Kay20I said…
Yay i'm so happy can't wait
over a year ago bamluva102 said…
I am so upset Lewis won't be in it. I want him and Cleo to have more time in the show together. They are my favorite
angry
Does NOBODY acknowledge my comments on ANYTHING?!?!
over a year ago I_Eat_Unicorns said…
sad
Are they even going to make Season four?? I remember a couple of months ago watching a new episode of H20, but I haven't heard any news about it nor have I seen anymore new episodes..
Lets hope we have season four but keep sending letters to the producers
^same , please keep sending letters demanding new h2o with the original cast!
Another Clue for season 4
link
Go to this website and copy and paste on google translator
over a year ago CD-1 said…
wink
If it's true I hope America has sense and realizes they need to air it here and also if it's true when will it air and does ash,Byron,charlotte,mrs.Chatham,or max come back ;)
over a year ago Scarlett-Faith said…
wink
WE NEED TO RATE IT AWESOME!!!!!!!
over a year ago Scarlett-Faith said…
hmmm
ya what happened to them?
but I don’t like charlotte but still.
over a year ago H2oRulz12 said…
worried
Great!!! I hope your telling the truth!
over a year ago mead6 said…
wink
WOW AWESOME I LOVE RIKKI AND I WISH THERE WOULD BE MORE DRAMA IN IT LIKE WILL KISSES RIKKI AND ZANE SEES AND STUFF LIKE THAT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL!!! ;)
over a year ago AnnaBeth9494 said…
I want Rikki and Zane to get back together!!
over a year ago InLoveWithJesus said…
ahhhhhhh awesome..... so hope they are going to make more seasons!
over a year ago EMMA701 said…
heart
that would be cool when are you going to tell us the news
over a year ago InLoveWithJesus said…
I read a lot and founf out that they are not going to make a new season, because most of the actors are in different shows now. However they wanna make a spin off called Mako: The secret Island
over a year ago seddieisthebest said…
smile
Yeah thats right they are making a spin off because the main charecters are too old
there not old their still young
over a year ago ashley2910 said…
What about Zane? Will he be in season 4?
over a year ago Indanalover22 said…
crying
How long does it take to make season 4 i am not good at waiting I ant to watch it really bad i can just see the trailer that isn't a really trailer i just she wat is going to happened
over a year ago juicytime said…
zzz
it think season 4 will come in 2013, or 2014 (if it come)
If the new seaon is coming out in november then y does the cermecal say its coming out monday of this month in oklahoma

big smile
i just saw a commercial and it said that new episodes will be on at 8 at night, not sure when though
hmmm
@energizerbella, you said that it will air January 16, 2012? That was for Series 3 in the U.S. Watch the Youtube Promo. There isn't going to be a Series 4, sadly. All of the actors are starring in New Movies, Shows, Phoebe Tonkin is a Model and is in "The Secret Circle" on the CW, so sorry everyone, but there isn't going to be a Series 4. I even heard it from the Producer himself. "h2o-clewis" posted a email that she got back from the Producer of H2O, so I decided to send an email myself, but instead of good news, I got bad news. The email that I got back said that there wasn't going to be a Series 4 of H2O: Just Add Water, because of the Actresses starring in Movies, Shows, etc., but he did say that there would be "Mako: Island of Secrets" (A.K.A. Mako Mermaids) which will air in late 2012. I'm afraid you got your facts wrong, "energizerbella". Sorry.
crying
I wish there would be a Season 4, but I'm afraid not, if you read my previous comment. I finished watching all of the Season, and when it ended, I felt depressed knowing that there wouldn't be a Series 4...I live in the U.S. though, I've talked to the Producer by email (mentioned in my previous comment), plus, I've even talked to Phoebe Tonkin on Facebook! I definitely would give you all a link to her Facebook page, but it's not available anymore, for some reason. I think she deleted it. No one can see it.
over a year ago cubsrock13 said…
I emailed the producer and they said that they are in works of an H20 Just Add Water Film
over a year ago likery said…
Well, the secret circle got cancelled so Pheobe isn't on the show anymore.
over a year ago likery said…
It's CONFIRMED that there is NO H2O just add water season 4. How do i know? If you go to Phoebe's VERIFIED twitter account, she follows Jonathan M. Shiff who was the producer and directer of the H2O series. If you scroll down, one of his replies to a fan is "no more H2O tv series..but a movie would be cool". So that absolutely PROVES that there will be NO season 4, but there is a SLIGHT chance there could possible be a movie. So don't hope and ask for something that won't happen, but a movie is always possible.

https://twitter.com/#!/ufojmsp <--- his twitter.
https://twitter.com/#!/1PhoebeJTonkin/fol­low­ing <--- Phoebe's VERIFIED twitter.
candycake5320 commented…
well it dosent have to be confirmed theres always hope in everything and i never give up hope over a year ago
over a year ago rachel5577 said…
heart
I'm so happy tat the season 4 of h2o is coming I love mermaids and H2o
over a year ago rachel5577 said…
heart
I'm so happy tat the season 4 of h2o is coming I love mermaids and H2o and plus I hope tat there is a season 6 and 7 of h2o.
over a year ago anthony121 said…
cleososhy u are wrong lewis will in the last episode of h20 he comes back at the very end
wow rachel5577 wait up
ur allready talking about the 6th and 7th seasons talk about the 4th and 5th seasons but i do hope there is a 6th and 7th seasons
over a year ago roxxy667 said…
im so happy tht they r making a season 4 and hopfully a season 5!!!!!!!
Well I found Jonathan M Shiff Twitter maybe we can change his mind to have a season 4 of H2O Just Add Water https://twitter.com/#!/ufojmsp
candycake5320 commented…
That is so cool i love h2o and i want them to come back but theres just one thing that confuses me i dont get the whole mermaids of mako thing for 2 reasons. 1st of all well how are there full time mermaids on the new mako mermaids show how are they full time mermaids? and if there is a season 4 h2o coming out well there both filmed at the same place? how can they do that? over a year ago
over a year ago coolannette said…
smile
YES I HAVE TO WATCH THIS OR ELSE I MIGHT JUST FAINT
over a year ago shelbseashell said…
heart
Yes I love h2o it is my fav tv program it been so long since I hav watched it YaY
over a year ago andrealange said…
crying
Its Official THERE WILL BE NO H2O SEASON 4 i read it on 1PhoebeJTonkin twitter account trust me its a verified account
candycake5320 commented…
its not CONFIRMED theres always hope over a year ago
over a year ago emilyjaneway97 said…
big smile
They gotta do it!
I've been waiting 2 ages to see season 4!
I can't wait!
Thanks for informing us about this!
over a year ago angelina172003 said…
surprise
yes finally i dont have to keep watching the same h2o just add water episodes
candycake5320 commented…
on the new mako mermaids show does it show what happens to rikki emma cleo and bella what happens? is mako mermaids the future or something? PLEASE MAKE SEASON 4 H2O THERES SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS! over a year ago
over a year ago Depiii said…
smile
Guys...! Just because they say they're not going to make another season doesn't mean that we should give up..! I mean, if we keep on trying we could get a movie, at least... Get your hopes up and keep on trying :))
candycake5320 commented…
I so agree with you but how are they going to make h2o season 4 if the new show of mako mermaids is being filmed in the exact same location as h2o have they already made it? is mako mermaids the future of mermaids? someone answer these questions! over a year ago
over a year ago Anuhi said…
hmmm
why could not they just make a fourth season instead of a creating a different h2oish series (mako Mermaids). it had lasted so much better! dont you agree?
over a year ago Lleo_luv said…
kiss
This is truly my favorite show I wish that the director could hear me out of how much I luv thi show after I saw this I wanted to be a mermaid myself these days I just think about the times of watching h2o by myself laughing out loud at how funny it was sometimes or when I got really scared their secret would be realeved whenever they told someone or a full moon or maybe they almost got in deep trouble I remember almost in tears when Lewis had to leave it was so sweet I just wanted him to get off that boat and come back when it ended I was just like tv has no meaning anymore and I really hope the director sees how many fans r waiting for it to start again and make up his mind and make the 4rth seasing
over a year ago cleotonkin said…
worried
your right @the18thmoon. anyone can edit the wiki page. i just hope season 4 comes out quick
over a year ago natalis11 said…
smile
Am a bit shocked that Hannah Murray or whatever her naem is going to have a crush on Zane Bennet. That's just horrible, seen her pic on google she is ugly ok? I hope rikkie and Zane gets back together please:)
over a year ago rikkizane2012 said…
Omgaaaas im so excited(xxxx i love this(xxxx
over a year ago krisy04 said…
laugh
Attention all h2o fans! Mako island if secrets the h2o spin off series is now called Mako Mermaids it started filming in may
heart
Does anyone know when season 4 is coming out please and thank you
over a year ago HollyH2O3BELLA8 said…
heart
I just tweeted Jonathan m shiff, Phoebe Tonkin, and Luke Mitchell pitch in we need to make them have another season!
over a year ago dingwell1 said…
big smile
wooooooooooooooooow! i just cant wait!
over a year ago colebball53 said…
is there defiantly going to be a season 4?????? truthful answer
over a year ago krisy04 said…
angry
OK I'LL SAY IT ONE LAST TIME FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE CLUELESS. THERE WILL NOT BE A SEASON 4 OF H20 OK!!!!! THEY ARE RIGHT NOW IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A SPIN OFF SERIES THAT IS LIKE H20 IT'S CALLED MAKO MERMAIDS AND IT COMES OUT IN 2013 MAYBE LATE 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK GOT IT?! GOOD!!!!!!
over a year ago nicu11111 said…
angry
Hello! I'm a fan h2o and want to know whether or not season 4?
over a year ago cleo5678 said…
smile
cool I'm kinda new to this
over a year ago 25nikolet said…
smile
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss im gona cry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aa
over a year ago smileybri11 said…
laugh
When will it come out
Cuz I can't wait
over a year ago Sami_Storm said…
@Th18thMoon

true but Disney Channel Australia has confirmed the Season 4. I miss Lewis ;( So psyched to see Emma again though! And Ash! Why did Claire (Emma) leave?
Sami,What day did Disney Channel Australia confirm for season 4.Im so excited
over a year ago AndreaHoran said…
heart
Can't wait
over a year ago megaotaku64 said…
angry
I hate the fact that they are making a spin-off of H2o, I saw photos of the 3 new mermaids and now I really have an idea of how idiotic this will be. They really should have made a 4th season rather than completely defacing the good quality of the original show. I admit that once it's out I'll watch it to see how it actually is, but I am really disappointed at what they came up with.
nekomusha commented…
agreed over a year ago
over a year ago claireholt-emma said…
sad
wrong it november 15 still not out -.-
over a year ago claireholt-emma said…
angry
I'm sorry it's December no h2o season 4 -.-
over a year ago penguserf said…
hmmm
so will it come or not i don't understand ??
over a year ago GummyBear_23 said…
They are making a spin off with a different cast called Mako Mermaids so I don't think their isn't gonna be a Season 4. Phoebe is on the Secret Circle, Claire is on The Vampire Diaries and Angus is on Packed To The Rafters so the cast have gone their own ways which means there isn't gonna be a Season 4.
over a year ago tabbywhiskers10 said…
wink
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
I told my friend a million times literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! If it comes out in time for her party we would probably stay up late till like three watching it OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­G
over a year ago keyshaun said…
big smile
u guys i got good and bad news it turns out h2o is not having season 4 time for the good news the creators of h2o created a series called the secret of mako island wich will air in the febuary of 2013 wich includes some new charactors and a special surprise drum roll please a merman
over a year ago nbecker675 said…
I doubt this is true. The actors have moved on. Claire Holt is in The Vampire Diaries and is going to be in the new series, The Originals, and Phoebe Tonkin is starring in The Originals, as well. They are not going to have time to film another show. I don't know about Cariba or Indiana because as far as I know, they are still in Australia. Claire and Phoebe, however, are in the U.S.
Mako mermaids official trailer is released. link
And looks like Zac is helping the girls and the girls are helping him
I don't like that they keep on changing the title of the spin-off. I wonder how many title changes h2o had?
Maybe these photos can change us into mermaids. link link
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
I don't think it is real nes because I heard they are too old now and Claire Holt is on Vampire diaries and Cariba is in alot of things then Phoebe is on the secret circle but it looks as though there is a spin off series coming out.Also like the18thmoons said anyone can create a facebook page or edit things on wiki and many people can have the name Cariba.
over a year ago cjap15 said…
I WANT SEASON 4.. I REALLY MISS WATCHING IT.. YOU KNOW FULL OF MYSTERIES... AND ADVENTURE.. I WAS REALLY UPSET THAT IT ENDED SEASON 3.. I WAS HOPING THAT IT WILL REACH SEASON 10?.. ^_~ WELL I HOPE THERE WILL BE SEASON 4 AND THAT THEIR ALL TOGETHER.. NO ONES MISSING?.. EVEN 1 CHARACTER... I HOPE.. PLSSSS,,...
over a year ago Dziuginta29 said…
There will never be a season 4
over a year ago bronwynr1 said…
smile
It's true no more series of the show. But there's still hope for a movie all the girls said they would if everyone came back, I really hope so I want it so BAD!! I love it so much beyond words.
over a year ago Rose823 said…
But it's 2013 now? I'm confused.
over a year ago nekomusha said…
hmmm
Man they made a spin off called mako island and it kinda bummed me out. I prefered the old cast and this spin off is just to werid. but im still gona try and watch it all either way and see.
Bigfan15 commented…
same i think today i finally finished watching season 3! because i totally forgot about it and moved on! but than i started to watch vampire diaries and "emma" and "clea" were both in it and so i got the idea to watch h2o and so i did and finally finished i was so desperate about knowing the truth about if season 4 will come out but its 2013 and i'm still hoping it will.. i was watching this show since it first came out .. its like my childhood! the knew one is NOT like the old one .. i really don't like the fact that they couldn't film anymore :( so SAD!!!!!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago Dudespie said…
crying
Sorry, but this isn't true
over a year ago likey12 said…
People you NEED to read this. Ok, well i just went on Claire Holt 's Facebook somewhere and it said that the rumors about season 4 is no definite or something like that. < I was super bummed out of what i read>
guys, they should make (an or a ) H2o just ad water movie!!!
it would be so awesome!
the spin off series mako mermaid isn't even close to be much as good as h20 just add water
besides there is only one season what mystery and fun is that