H2O Just Add Water Is Claire Holt Leaving H2O?

justaddh20 posted on Aug 29, 2008 at 03:59AM
i read alot of articles and forums about this and there are conflicting reports...
some say she's going to be on just a few episodes, some say she's going to miss a few episodes but be on most.
she's filming some usa horror flick called messengers 2, guess she wants to stretch her fin at acting.
it's still fuzzy of what's really going to happen.
i just believe the hard facts and there isn't any.
except that indiana is going to be in season 3, and holt is working on an american horror film.
even articles leave you hanging of what is actually going on.

link

H2O Just Add Water 114 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago irotesoelc said…
WAT h2o will go bust without her shes my worst out the three but it wont be the same with out here
over a year ago Dramaqueen135 said…
yea she is Indiana Evans is replaceing her but i heard a rumor that she is going to be in a few episodes even though shes not my favorite chacater shes still a special chacater to h2o just add water!
over a year ago SiriuxxxBlack said…
As much as it pains me to say this, I'm not going to watch H20 without Claire Holt. It won't be the same without her. She started out in the very beginning, and we've all grown to like her, I think.
over a year ago mileymomo said…
i hope not i dont like this Indiana Evans she can take a hike!!!i HATE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if she does i might stop watching the show i mean emma just cant leave!!!what about Ash?!his chariter likes emma not bella or what ever her name is in the show!!!!i HATE her as must as i HATE charlotte!!!! Indiana Evans is meen if she does it wont be the same everone is used to emma not her!!!!and mst of my friends but like 3 likes emma they will be soooooooooooooooooo mad if Claire leaves!!!!i NEVER liked this Indiana Evans since i read about her she sounds sooooooooooooo EVIL!!!but this its just me!!!!she to me is like another charlotte!!!!why would she leave her role to Indiana Evans?!she better not leave or everyone i know will be soooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Indiana Evans can take a hike and get lost and i wouldnt care one bit!!!!!!!!!!aaaah and grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!she CANT leave!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mako1 said…
I think Emma should move on. Indiana is gorgeous!!!!
over a year ago Emmafangirl614 said…
mako1 YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMMA IS MY FAVORITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont be the same without her it wont be the same without all 3 of them Bella is going to be like Charlotte . And i hate charlotte !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago MissRikki said…
awww It wouldn't be the same without her
over a year ago blitzholly said…
i hate charlotte so much

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>)
over a year ago mollyrocks0000 said…
i love Claire, Cleo, and Cariba!
over a year ago dianuzza said…
i love h2o! is my favourite serial!and i love claire cariba and phoebe!i thought never be the season 3!but now i know and i'm so happy,cuz i was sad when the season 2 is overed!i am so exciting!
over a year ago CleoSertori1234 said…
Emma is leaving for a few episodes in Season 3.
over a year ago mermaidia said…
its realy sad.my friend loves emma.so do
i but my favrit is cleo.
i like them all.
kim
My favorite is Cleo TOO!!!!
over a year ago xxbecksxx said…
omg it is gonna be so boring without emma, even though cleo is me favorite!!!!
Right xxbecksxx!!
over a year ago amyleighwatson said…
charlotte is so stupid u just gotta hate her and without emma were will the show be u just have 2 av a control freak
over a year ago Bubbly131 said…
she's not being replaced! they are jut adding a new character. and she is coming back. she will just be gone for a few episodes.
Well if they are adding that means replacing for a few episodes.
over a year ago Ivas said…
hi guys i`m fed up with wauting for season 3 when does it arrive on ours tv or at least on youtube if it is already on australians tv`s as i`ve heard why doesn`t anyone post the episodes on youtube???????????
I KNOW!!
I'm sad that Emma is leaving.
last edited over a year ago
and i`ve heard also that the show will adapt the new stories for the age of the crew.they have grown up and the show also. i`m sure it will be yet full of fun but i can`t help sighing for the good old times... remeber the first appearance of lewis - he looked like real geek then he evolved into a more polished young man?
Yeah....I remember when Lewis looked like a geek BUT I liked that.
last edited over a year ago
me too. i was only nostagic of that days...i wish i could only live in a world like that, like was theirs in the first episodes but this doesn`t mean i don`t like the new ones i like them also and i never rest watching them again and again and all over again...
Cool.
orange and with scales is my way to some peace and quiet in front of the tv with my eyes glued to the screen too much in front and too little in back of it the end when lewis grows a beard and cleo has his children
I don't get you Ivas.
i`m pretty sure that lewis won`t grow a beard and phoebe won`t have his children so the show will hopefully never end this was the meaning
Good.
over a year ago BonesMad3 said…
It says she left town with her family.

FROM WIKIPEDIA link
The third series is scheduled for broadcast in 2009.[1] This series centres around Cleo and Rikki coming to terms with the loss of Emma, who has left town with her family. New characters are introduced, including Bella (Indiana Evans), a singer and mermaid since the age of eight; and Will (Luke Mitchell), a skilled diver who is trying to figure out the secrets of Mako Island, and who accidentally unleashes a powerful force which turns water against the mermaids. The girls must also deal with Zane, who attempts to exploit Mako's secrets after Rikki breaks up with him.[2][3]
I know that.
of course you do but it is interesting to see that some poeple never fed up with keeping in touch with the show and it`s long long expected new 3 series . so, any comment it`s helpful and welcome regardless of its newness
ah.I see.
over a year ago shan4-10 said…
meh
is it true that indianna is gunna be the new mermaid cuz if she is it will be stupid there has already been 1 new one and she ruined the show
Bella is just replacing Emma not new or anything.
over a year ago cagsy said…
zzz
i will miss emma
Me too me too.
over a year ago mikethecat said…
me triple tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mischievous
hi a carlar
What does that mean cagsy?
cool
i feel cool today if its raing i will not sun bave
rainy
i am oing to miss emma waaaa
I'll miss Em to
yeah, me too. maybe she will be back in season 4 maybe it will be 4 mermaids. who knows we will see what happens.
She will return in season 3 and Indy will leave.
i am sorry i like both em and bella. i am sorry em left for filming.
i don't have authority. you don't have. their choice. depend the girls contract expire. the producer and director have authority. we
will see in season 4. maybe it will be 4 mermaids maybe 5 mermaids(charlotte ??) who knows so we will see what happens. if i am wrong
then accept it.
over a year ago h2o_love_ said…
smile
ill miss emma but she will be in h2o film!
yes she will i believe i agree with you
Who do u agree with mikethecat me or H20_love_?
smile
if i wrong, then tell me.
over a year ago elizabete said…
crying
i cant believe that CLAIR(emma) is leaving she wasn't exactly my favorite but i still liked her it will SOOOOO not be the same without her,if she isn't returning i should say bye bye to h2o just add water(may be):{:{:{:{:{:{.
claire plz plz plz dnt leave!!!!!iļl miss u:{
I will miss u Claire!
we will miss her. oh well !!
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
i thought she was just missing a few episodes up not actually leaving
thats true.
over a year ago awsomelyawesome said…
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO my favs rikki but the show needs emma. who's going to be there to freeze it up? i'm am a very piossed person right now. i thought it was bella from twilight. don't laugh at me. i would hate bella even more in h20 so that's the only upside of having indiana evans. hate indiana evans. like kristen stewert-bella
I agree!
over a year ago h2ogirl25 said…
smile
i don't hate india i dont like that she's taking emma's place but i dont hate her she's a peson your not supost to hate someone
over a year ago h2ogirl25 said…
smile
hey i like rikki too! COOL!
I HATE INDIANA EVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
over a year ago I_LUV_RIKKI said…
sad
CLAIRE SHOULD STAY INDIANA SHOULD GO!!!!!!!!
over a year ago I_LUV_RIKKI said…
tongue
SAME HERE I LIKE CLAIRE SHE'S MY 2END FAV MERMAID!!!!! BLOODY INDIANA!!!!
over a year ago janny108 said…
I know we're not supposed to "hate" anyone but I don't see how S3 can prove good with no Lewis or Claire. It leaves questions.
i agree with janny108. hate is not good. without lewis or emma. it good for bella or will how they are good. hate each other is not good.
Watever.
over a year ago Clairezummer said…
crying
Emma (claire) cant leave she is my fav mermaid and a really cool person> she is the reason why i even watch h2o *not trying to be wierd or anything* she is just idk cool i guess!!! well any way Please claire dont leave h2o please please please!!!!! G2G bye bye
over a year ago Clairezummer said…
monkey
And any of you guys who think that Claire should leave h2o DONT TAlK cause thatsss just MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE BYE
Well Clairezummer she is leaving!
over a year ago H2o_James said…
shes not going to be in season 3 at all
SHE WILL BE IN SOME OF IT!!
sad
yes, only one episodes in season 3.
maybe 2
kiss
yeah, who know 1 or 2 maybe 3
over a year ago EmmaClaireFan said…
She will be in season three. Maybe in the first few episodes. A while back I remember a goodbye letter being released. So yeah maybe the first few episodes.
correct EmmaClaireFan
good job emmaclairefan and cleosertori1234
Thanx
your welcome
But wat did I do?
over a year ago Rikito said…
crying
IDW CLAIRE TO LEAVE H2O!!!
crying
yes, so fans too.
over a year ago pb-lover said…
crying
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE DONT LET HER LEAVE!it will b soo rubbish without her!link its not fair!i looooove emma!she speaks for herself and i like that!carry on emma!
Mikethecat,wat did I do?
kiss
cleosertori1234, you nothing to do. i see getting well with emmaclairefan without fighting or arguing. i say good job. you say thanks. i say your welcome. so keeping up faithful and cheer up.
hopeful emma will be back in season 4. we will see.
Okay thanx for explaining it 2 me.
you did nothing wrong with you. you nothing to do. no trouble
I know.
over a year ago crushkid said…
worried
It will not be the same be the same at all... but what can we do? I'm still watching it.
crying
I wish Em would come bacccckkkkkk
that's emma/claire holt decision to leave. i don't know if she is in season 4. i don't doubt she won't be in season 4. if i getting wrong about this. i am sorry. claire holt is pursing career another films or tv show future for her. good luck claire holt!!!!!
over a year ago crushkid said…
I don't think there will be a season 4?
Good Luck Claire Holt with all your career.
over a year ago MileyFan777xxx said…
crying
i just really want emma to come back and bella to leave i mean she is preety but i want emma instead i soo upset im going to cry i miss emmma x goodbye emma
over a year ago MileyFan777xxx said…
emma was my favouite (crying) i want her back i miss her
over a year ago janny108 said…
I read on Wiki that she's engaged to Rafi Gavron and whoever got their info from Twitter. Didn't she meet the guy not to long ago??
really she is ?? engaged ??
over a year ago h20istheebest said…
angry
OHHH! INDIANA EVANS THINKS SHE CANT JUST WALTZ IN THE H20 DOES SHE!?? WELL SHE IS WRONG !! EMMA WHAT SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER IN H20 AND SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAD TO LEAVE! H20 PRODUCER, MAKE SURE YOU PUT EMMA BACK IN H20 SOMEHOW BECAUSE MOST OF US (NOT ALL OF US) BUT SOME OF US WANT HER BACK ! WE WANT EMMA, WE WANT EMMA!! GAWD !!
over a year ago Emma_Megan said…
crying
OMG yes i agree and it is so annoying because my three bff's and i had this thing were one friend was Rikki another was cLeo and i was Emma and if Emma is leaing who will i be? Bella(INDIANA EVAN)? i dont think so!
over a year ago anna_jau said…
WOW !! i love youuuuuuuu !! link
over a year ago rebel4ever said…
hmmm
Yeah, Claire/Emma leaves. But its okay. Bella isn't that bad, trust me. I just hate Will. Because Rikki likes him!!! And I hate Sophie. Cuz she likes Zane!! Anyway, go to youtube, season 3 1-10 is all there.
over a year ago ifedizzle said…
over a year ago H20weirdo101 said…
crying
She went to go do a movie!
over a year ago candygal57 said…
hmmm
It's sooo sad tht Emma is leaving. She was a BRILLIANT character!!! I wish they could still make the shows, but now they r toooo old. (22)
over a year ago mermaidgirl20 said…
cool
i love all h20 characters on the show they are amazing !!!!
over a year ago ClaireHolt88 said…
smile
Hey everyone!

It's true, I have officially left H2O. For a good reason of course. I was offered a spot on "The Messengers 2", an American horror film. I am also now working on "Pretty Little Liars", my new favorite TV Show. Also, if you have watched all the episodes, you would know that Cleo (Pheobe Tonkin) and Rikki (Cariba Heine) have graduated High School in the last episode. So, of course, there really is no more H2O! The girls have graduated and are moving on, protecting the "secret" as they go! Of course, as fans have said time and time again, they could make "next generation" episodes. Although this would be hard, because the girls couldn't really just BECOME mermaids by themselves, figuring that they would be young, and irresponsible, unlike Emma Gilbert.

Other than that, guys, that's about the only reason why I left the show. Any questions? Don't be afraid to shoot me a message. One more thing...please realize that there are alot of posers out there...Not including me. I decided to make a FanPop account to answer these simple questions. Just to help my fans understand why H2O has stopped making new episodes, and why there is no Season 4, and so on. Please understand that posers don't know the real reason why H2O has stopped making new Seasons.

Thanks everyone!
Claire Holt
over a year ago missEmma said…
angry
emma rely should not leave i mean indiana is ok but claire rely should not leave :(
over a year ago zikkifan4ever said…
ClaireHolt88 is sooooo fake!
over a year ago delenagirl101 said…
crying
But claire holt is now in vampire diares but I really miss her in h2o I thought after season 2 the show going to canceled Claire was leaving but then I found out watch episodes an I am crying cause it not the same
over a year ago EMMA701 said…
jkjf
what ?? jkjf ??
over a year ago katlover234 said…
i love bella she makes the show so intresting! is emma just traveling the worl or traviling and finding a new home?
over a year ago katlover234 said…
claireholt88 is so fake!anyway bella is good in the show. i mean i liked emma alot she was my favorite character i think they will still have more episodes of other girls theat became mermaids. and i think they should show the girls in college hiding there secret.
over a year ago xxjellygirlxx said…
sad
she is in season three a new girl bella comes
over a year ago mockingjay78 said…
angry
Oh my gosh, she is in vampire diaries that is so wrong!
H20 is ten times better than that!
-Ricki is awesome-