H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM
save

H2O Just Add Water 659 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-625 of 659

over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
smile
@TeamJacobInigo Finally , now we need more people to send them letters , demanding H2o movie!
and Depiii please send the addresses i gave you a message demanding H2o movie! please
every one tell your friends on facebook ,twitter and other sites to send the producers a letter demanding H2O MOVIE!
Plus they said: Looks like your in luck as discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie . that is totally a good sign , we could get it H2o the movie , please guys help us get H2o the movie!
over a year ago TeamJacobInigo said…
I know, but it's still sad that they won't consider a fourth season.
smile
Well after a movie the show will have many more fans so then we will sure get season 4!
I hope so... I really do... :D Thanks for letting me believe that there will be a season 4. Thank you!
I wonder what the plot will be. They said that the stories for Cleo, Rikki, Bella AND EMMA!!!! aren't over. So Emma will return in the movie!!! I would be so glad when that happens!
over a year ago jillapo said…
laugh
i have watched every thing over and over. i really hope they make season four. i am a big fan of it just wish
Finally some activity! :D
There is not so much activity on this page! More fanpoppers who like H2O: Just Add Water must be warned so they can send e-mails too and then it'll be done! I'm sure of it! I think we're with so many on the homepage.
PLEASE MORE ACTIVITY! MORE SENDERS! :D
Finally some activity! :D
There is not so much activity on this page! More fanpoppers who like H2O: Just Add Water must be warned so they can send e-mails too and then it'll be done! I'm sure of it! I think we're with so many on the homepage.
PLEASE MORE ACTIVITY! MORE SENDERS! :D
over a year ago makoisland said…
big smile
well i heard that they announced it on facebook jsut a while back that it will be produced on jan 2011 like the 17th or somehing :))) lets hope its not a lie
over a year ago cleo_rikki said…
big smile
yay i hope that is true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago beckstar said…
I miss Claire Holt and the girls (apart from Indiana). I'd like to see them all together (including Bella, just so it makes sense) again!
I actually have some sort of movie idea in my head and even the movie poster!
over a year ago CourCour said…
Claire Said
H2O's new episodes is coming soon (: is not easy but we do really good job!
yes yes new episodes of H2O is coming soon ;)
Fan-can you give a date?
Claire-i think is be in 2012 :)
new H2O episodes coming soon :)

smile
@ CourCour where's your source? from where did you got that?
over a year ago CourCour said…
big smile
I get it from twitter and formspring :)
I hope so... :D
over a year ago faithalia said…
hmmm
It might be true, but the letters said there might be a movie not a season 4. Also the grammar there is wrong, I don't think Claire would of actually put it like that herself.
over a year ago cleo-bff said…
hmmm
I AGREE
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cleo32bc said…
when is h2o just add water going to air in the Usa?
over a year ago Depiii said…
big smile
Hey guys...! I haven't shown any activity the last 1 month but I had completely forgotten my account's password :P I found the piece of paper I had written it on and I'm back again...! ;D @h2o-clewis I sent the email the day I saw your message (the fact I hadnt got my account would NEVER stop me ;p) and I got the SAME reply as the rest of you :|
But wait, that was a month ago.
Many things can change in months' time, dont they? ;)
Including Claire's info which is 100% hers, we can email the producer and the reat of the people related to H2o: Just Add Water AGAIN!!! It may sound weird and that could annoy them, but still, we cant just give up! I haven't emailed them yet, I'll wait for your reply people!! We all are a team, we should never give up; we're fighting for the same purpose, anyway!!!
over a year ago Depiii said…
smile
*the rest (just a correction)
smile
@Depiii thanks for sending the letter , the only thing we have to do now is to send even more letters , we have to write every thing on our minds and explain our need of new H2o we need H2o movie or season 4!
so every one , you have to tell your friends and even sneak into your family accounts and send a quick letter to the producers x) ,if you can't sneak bug them until you send the letter, we can get the H2o movie if we work together , as the production is now debating a movie our main point of our letters should be about wanting a movie!
for the refresh these are the addresses you have to send the letters
to!
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
over a year ago Cleo32bc said…
smile
hey when is h2o just add water season 4 going to air in the Usa I love that show I know season 3 is coming on January 16 but I've see that already So were can I watch season 4 online and when?It is supost to have all four mermaids in it you know Emma,Cleo,Rikki,and Bella I hope it comes online soon if you like H2o just add water try Ocean girl on Netflix.
over a year ago ifonly said…
I've just watched this series...it's makes me crazy going home in a hurry just to continue watching its DVD..OMG...I really do hope there would be SEASON 4 with the same cast from Season 1..the pairs of Cleo - Lewis, Rikki - Zana and Emma - Will. ♥♥♥
over a year ago cleo-bff said…
big smile
I LOVE H2O IT THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!
over a year ago faithalia said…
smile
@h2o-clewis I think I can sneak into some family members accounts to send letters demanding a season 4, I wish that I would of thought of that. Anyway, I will get started on that right now :)