Advertisement

H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM
save

H2O Just Add Water 659 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 126-150 of 659

over a year ago _Anchy_ said…
rainy
hi
TwilightFan135 ...can u just shut up...if u don't like h2o don't write anything n just get out of this page...smarasx...cjao...-.-'
over a year ago TwilightFan135 said…
^ I have never said that I don't like H2O! Of course do I want a season 4, but there is no proves that there will be one. I just don't think it's necessarly to hope and get your wish crushed when you get to know the truth. And I have all the rights to be here and write my opinions as you have. So if you say that I should leave this site, you should too.
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
here this is me!! i have not heard from h20 member/crews -- none said will be back in season 4. i have search on website that none said season 4. so fan got wishes hope will be season 4 none. there will be not season 4. my opionon that the actresses/actors busy with anothers films or quit h20 as leaving them. you fan(fanpop) got wishes hope and fool us this. where is your truth ???????

probably end of contract claire,phoebe,indiana and cariba maybe they contract end expire ???

i can't proven i can't see what they doing. maybe it is fake on facebook or whatever its fake!!!!
there is an interview and producer said that there will be season 4...
over a year ago TwilightFan135 said…
^ if that's true. Where is the proves? There's no point in posting a comment like that and think people will believe you. Give us the link to the interview with the producer. It's not that hard, is it?
over a year ago mikethecat said…
speak language. what language ?? i am only english. when that happen when interview ?? probably old one ???
over a year ago biggestfan132 said…
worried
omg omg in the interview i hear the guy asking jonathan m shiff h2o season 4?
and jonathan says yeah! omg omg omg
over a year ago xh2obubblezx said…
There really is no official proof of a season 4, but I hope there is because I think it's a bad way to end the show without Emma since she was there from the start. I hate how in season 3 by the second episode they were acting like Bella was their best friend when they just met her. I love Emma and Ash and I want them to come back!
over a year ago xh2obubblezx said…
TwilightFan123 Cariba and Claire could come back for one movie. Unless you've spoken to them personally or talked to the producers of the show, you really don't know what rumors are going around. Many questions were unanswered in the finale, and to leave it a mystery like that surprised me. Maybe there won't be another season, but possibly a movie or something to kill the suspision.
Will&Rikki:D<3
over a year ago indiana_bella said…
sad
i realy want a season 4 of h20 but i dought there will be
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
smile
Hopefully there will be a season 4 of h2O all we have to do is wait and see my guess is if there is one it'll be out in 2011. I wouldn't want to get anyones hopes up as I am unsure myself whether there will be a season 4 or not but we've got to remain positive that there will be one.
over a year ago blairww said…
i miss emma i dont like new girl:( no i like bela too.. but emma cleo and rikki... they were best. there will be 4 season ?
smile
I have no idea though I think there might be.
over a year ago kimiku91 said…
laugh
yes i will love for H2O TO NEVER END. LET THERE BE A SEASON 4,5,6,7,......
over a year ago Pheepz_Cariba said…
I wan't a season 4, but im still not sure if there really is going to be one. I feel like i can't find anwsers anywhere and i don't know anybody to contact:(
over a year ago Sil_Treeta said…
sad
You know that girl with the user name cata_rea_ra? That's me! I'm using my sisters FanPop. Know lets chatter about H2o. I found a script that might have been written by Ricki. Well it was her point of view. Here I'll find it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200052/1/HH2O­_Se­aso­n_4

There web cite. I went to ansewrs.com. They say there may be a season four but it was unlikely:(. I just made a smiley or frowny or whatever it's called. That answer was not the right one. Plus at the end of season three they can not and I mean they CAN NOT end the season by bringing Lewis back and not tell us what happens NEXT! They also can't end it without bringing Emma back. We demand to know what happens next! I think someone should find the director or creator of H2o and find out if there is a season 4. We can all help to make a story line. Put suggestions for a new twist in.
over a year ago TrueKelpa said…
smirk
I really want a series 4! There was originally only meant to be 2 series, but they added another one because it was so popular, and it is even more popular now! There are still some unanswered questions, though, like in series 2 Mrs Chantham (?) said about talking to fish, and that was not revealed in series 3.
over a year ago tgm2000 said…
smile
hopefully we will be able to have a season four but i think we need four mermaids instead of just three mermaids.
hmmm
How do we find out whether there will be a season four? because all we have are mixed messages.
over a year ago frosie said…
The producer has confirmed they might be a season 4 in this video go to 1 minute 25 seconds, he said a 4th season maybe a film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXGyriIII5s­E
over a year ago frosie said…
A season 4 has been confirmed by the channel 10 forum moderator. if anyone would know about a 4th season, it's the channel which airs it. It will probably air sometime around April, so not long to go.

so finally a season 4 has been confirmed.
big smile
Thank you for letting us know :)
over a year ago locksecret said…
heart
Yes Yes Yes!WOOHOO
over a year ago TrueKelpa said…
Excellent! Do we have any speculation plotwise? I want Rikki&Zane back together! Also a merman. Dont care who just want a merman.