H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 659

over a year ago pierrotdu150 said…
yay why it says 2012?
over a year ago BIGMMOOO said…
I couldn't help but post this but look

link

Pheopbe says there will be a season 4
over a year ago H20majorfan24 said…
I can hardly wait that long!!!
That YouTube video just days she wants to be in season 4
over a year ago cleo_rikki said…
hmmm
she did not say there was a season 4
smile
Right but good try
over a year ago TeamJacobInigo said…
I just hope that Jonathan has produced season four and that it will air in october or november.
over a year ago BIGMMOOO said…
Ya u guys are prolly right
You know this fan pop club started in 2009 and its still about getting a season 4 isn't that cool
over a year ago morgi22 said…
i love this show and i have seen every single episode exept for season 4
over a year ago makoisland said…
angry
Any thing you hear about H2o is a lie there is no informaction on season 4 yet if there is going 2 be a season 4 u wont find out until the trailer comes out and if not ull just never hear from it again
Well thanks anyway I think
over a year ago mikethecat said…
surprise
just jonathan m. shiff in wikipedia said back to 2910 not 2012 recently. sorry !!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago rraacchheell said…
worried
emma said that there is a season 4...now when? im not sure..i just asked her. i REALLY hope season 4 comes out some timee
What do you mean Emma said
over a year ago orlaghxox said…
big smile
There is supposed to be a season four, and apparently Emma returns... so it leaves 4 mermaids! Emma left h20 in season 3, because she had to go and shoot another movie.

Cariba Heine (Rikki) confirmd 11 november 2011, then season 4 will start.
over a year ago hellohellohell0 said…
big smile
but is that going to be world wide of just in australia as i am in the uk.i love h2o and never want it to end
smile
check this out link
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
I think that trailer has a clip from charmed season 5 sorry. Don't worry I think they will show it over here in the UK because they can't lesve out their fans worldwide. If not I'm writing a letter to the people in charge at nicklodeon.
smile
well it was worth a try soz i thought it was official. and i suppose yeah they have to show it here too but how much later would it be here as apossed to there.
smile
hellohello, this youtube made by fanmade. i don't doubt there won't be season 4, have you heard about season 4 yet ?? probably not rumor wish made up come true and video was old date. i have not heard from h20 or producer jonathan shiff none. i have not the acctress signed - none. wikipedia,imdb, website - have not heard them - none. see claire holt and phoebe tonkin busy film in usa. both still in usa. indiana evans busy new tv show. cariba heine too. jonathan shiff new director other show start in november.

have you heard from h20 ? use your brain !!!!

mike
orlaghxox, I hope you're right!
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Nothing new o_e
well i supposed why would the subjest have arisen if there wasn't going to be one there are so many people who are supporting it so there must be at least rumours.
over a year ago frenchchick33 said…
sad
No there probably isn't because all my sources are now saying no except for one that's is supposed to be an account of Claire Holt that she posted on but it could be fake it probably is
yes fake, they(fan) play with you.
last edited over a year ago
It always is
meh
yeah you probibly right so what do you reckon is going to happen. are they going to make a different season or movie or what
i saw in an australian web site there'll be no season 4 but there will be a new show called MAKO ISLAND OF SECRETS instead !!! check this out : link
over a year ago CourCour said…
smile
Its going to be a MiniSeries of Mako Island Of Secrets, I just wish someone email Jon and say hey h2o fanclub on fanpop have over 5,000 fans and can we please have season 4 were the girls at right now and how are they doing with their powers and keeping secret and introduce us into a new girl who will fit in the group and bring emma back as well
What? Not a spin-off series. Spin-off series are usually not even close to the original series. For example: "Cory In The House" was a spin-off series from "That's So Raven". I didn't like it that much. Sometimes it was funny and sometimes just stupid. "That's So Raven" was terrific and great! I loved it from the first minute. Just the same with H2O: Just Add Water. I saw the first episode here in Belgium in the beginning of the schoolyear 2006-2007 I think. IT WAS AMAZING TO ME! I've always liked mermaids so this was one of the best shows to me. Then season 2 and I kinda liked Charlotte's character. She was a part of it now and I loved that. I think that if there is a season 4, she should be in it. In season 3, Emma went on a world travel with her parents and brother. I hated it, before I saw Bella. I thought she couldn't compete against Emma (although I liked Emma, not loved like Rikki and Cleo). Bella was perfect to me! Her power was a bit weird, but that was all okay.
And now I'm looking up to the text above this and notice that I've trailed off. Anyway, "Mako: Island of Secrets" can be cool, but it will never compete against the original H2O series. Just my opinion!
Season 4 can have so much potential. Show us where the girls are after high school. Are they at a university? Or is there someone who has work? Are there any new dangers? New conflicts? New mermaids? Maybe a merman?
I contacted with jadams@shiffco.com.au
info@jmps.com.au
jclevers@jmps.com.au
ksouvlis@jmps.com.au
and send them messages but never got a reply , i wonder if someone know another official address ?
spin-off series are never good !
h2o-clewis, you are so right!
i agree with ya h2o-clewis !!
Yay I heard about it and it's about a merman named zac it's basically a rip off.
over a year ago makoisland said…
guys done beleave any thing untill u see it w all want a season 4 so just hope
Cariba Fan Questions

Fan1,caribaa I'm looking forward to seeing the 4 h2o season and see the movie bait! I
Cariba Said,thank youu! xoxo
link

Indiana Fan Q/A

Fan1,I couldnt found the question at all but i did found indiana answer
Indiana Said,and I look forward to the first script :D I assure you that H2O Just Add Water season 4 is really great!
Indiana Said,O.M.G I not can wait to get the first script Bella season 4!!!
Indiana Said,yesterday I wrote a new song. I think you would have liked. I'm gonna sing it until the H2O just add water 4. New song Bella! #bellahartley
Fan2,Hey, how are you? and how many seasons there H2o just add water?
Indiana Said,Hey! I'm fine. Now we will be working on season 4. Jonathan does collect and all are agreed. We must first working H2O 4
Fan3,Again i dont know the question
Indiana Said,I've never been in Belgium. I love to travel but i have little time and even begin a new season of H2O just add water ''4''
Indiana Said,It begins in November. I'm heading to work next season H2O just add water photo shoot and learn script Bella. Difficult period #workaholic
Indiana Said,And yet the new season H2O just add water is hard to find spare time head snap!!
Indiana Said,Already in November, the first script I get Bella to the fourth season, H2O just add water I can not wait. #happygirl
Indiana Said,Do not betray details about the 4 season H2O? let it be a surprise for our fans. Okay?
Indiana Said,I think the 4 series of H2O will develop in the spring!
Indiana Said,What will be 4 season H2O? Jonathan has a lot of ideas and I did not say anything! just brainstorm
Indiana Said, well then yet over including think but fourth season may returns @clairerholt but manufacturers yet her nag.We have an idea
Indiana Said,I look forward to doing the 4 season H2O. @ClaireRHolt also be with us? I miss our team!
Indiana Said,We are constantly working on season 4
Indiana Said,I miss Luke @phoebemuscat Cariba and the whole crew... see you in H2O 4!!
Indiana Said,Bella is back-Season 4
Indiana Said,H2O Just Add Water Season 4-April 16th,2010

smile
Hope they are true!
but the know only Twitter account that i'm sure of it , i assure that is real is
@1PhoebeJTonkin

over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
hmmm
Do you reckon Mako-Island of Secrets is set before the events of h2o? The only reason I'm suggesting that it might be set before h2o because wasn't the moonpool destroyed at the end of series 3? What do you guys think?
heart
i hope they just make new season not a spin off because theynever go down well you expect them to be like the origianal and get disapionted when they ruin it then you disslike the origianal too.
Please Please PLEASE make H2o season 4.
Indiana Said,Bella is back...
www.twitter.com/indianaevans

website information
1)wiki.answer.com/q/when_is_season_4_of_h­2o_­jus­t_a­dd_­wat­er_­com­ing­_ou­t

2)
wiki.answer.com/q/when_will_h2o_just_add_­wat­er_­sea­son­_4_­pre­mie­re

3)
nickelodeon.wikia.com/wiki/H2O:_Just_Add_­Wat­er! (Read Lewis Apart Untill the last sentence)

@CourCour if you know people that reply to @1PhoebeJTonkin on twitter about h2o season 4 i'm assuring you that account is real
you want me to see if she has any information on season 4 on her twitter account
Phoebe Said,Sorry but there don't be season 4 of H2O:.!
Phoebe Said,:( There won't be season 4!!!;(
link

Phoebe Said,4 seasons Н2о simply add waters won't be! I inform specially for admirers of a serial:))
link

If I find anything else I will post it on here :)
Phoebe Formspings Said (P means phoebe)

Fan1,will be there h2o season 4?
P,yeah! :)

Fan2,Heeey Phoebe, my diva! I just LOVE H2O Just add Water, not just me, but many people arround the world. If you have any contact with Jonnathan, can you say that we want a season 4 with Bella, Emma, Cleo and Rikki? Maybe you're filming the season 4...

P,Hey,honey :) Thank u for all !! And yeah,we're filming the new season,don't worry :)

link

Fan3,do you have a skype, msn, or something like that , what is you project in this year :D i really wanna know, love you!!!<3 i want season 4 in h2o !!!!! that will be great !!!!! and all your fans like me wanna see you MORE on TV!!!! WE LOVE YOU PHOEBE!

P,link Contact me here!
I LOVE YOU TOO GUYS!

Fan4,hey phoebe, is there going to be season 4 of h2o just add water?

P,I'm not posted yet

link

Fan5,hiya phoebe , is there going to be a H2O season 4 and can you follow me on tiwtter : jeremyhabib

P,Heey, Jeremy:) Yes, there will be season 4 of H2O:)
And i'm following U!:)

Fan6, Ask your friends this questionAsk your followers this questionRespond to this question
Phoebe! I just LOVE H2O Just add Water, not just me, but many people arround the world. If you have any contact with Jonnathan, can you say that we want a season 4 with Bella, Emma, Cleo and Rikki? xoxo from Brazil, I love you.

P,=) Heey! Thx 4 watchin the show!!
Ok i will try! There will be season 4 of H2O, I don't think Bella will be there! I hear that it will be another girl!!
Cleo Rikki and ............ I'm not sure of her name!!
Ox ox ox Phoebe!! LOVE YOU!..

Fan7,Do you think that you pretty? How do you think abou yourself ? Thanks for answering and i hope you will play in season 4 xx

P,Hun!!
I don't know.:P
I will be in season 4

Fan8,hi phoebe, how are you? how nice to find you here = D I'm your fan = D I wonder if the fourth season of h2o. will be four mermaids? kisses

P,Hi thanks♥♥ I am great you??=D Good your my fan!!Yes there will be season 4 of H2O:D I will still be there!!Thanks♥♥

Fan9,im good thanks hope there is another series of H2O just add water

P,Yes sure there will be<3<3
!! xxx

link

over a year ago cleo_rikki said…
crying
sooo there is nooooo season 4
crying
Why do they keep changing their answer we just want to know if there is going to be season 4 of h2o
Unless someone can call ether the actors or producers up on the phone and ask them I don't believe there is a season four the Internet can not always be trusted if someone knows where they live they should visit them and ask in person